BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
133,741 - 133,760 of 175,058 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
The Christian Science Monitor? I thought you were better than that.
Let me remind you Pops, in case you don't know....I am too busy working to follow the news as closely as others. Too busy contributing to the welfare of the nation to keep up with warm and fuzzy feel good polls that sample less than 2,000 people nationwide.
loose
You mean you didn’t learn your discounting polls lesson November last Loose? Bet Romney did.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, Wojo and Poopo's guru Nate Siverman has stuck hid finger in the win and says Obama will win.
Nate is fancied by Wojo and Poopo as he poo-poos Rasmussen. I guess we will see within 36 hours who is smarter!!!
NYT Poll Analyst Nate Silver Sees Golden Path for Obama Tuesday Night
As Election Day draws closer, the New York Times's young star poll analyst Nate Silver becomes more and more confident of an Obama win. As of Monday morning, his blog fixed Obama as having a 86.3% chance of winning re-election.
Monday morning Silver posted this on Twitter: "Obama unlikely to win by anything like his post-DNC margins. But Romney has no momentum, Obama's state polling is robust, and time is up."
Headlines encapsulate the flavor of Silver's detailed, into-the-weeds analysis: "Nov. 2: For Romney to Win, State Polls Must Be Statistically Biased."
Silver's Sunday morning post held out virtually no hope for Mitt Romney, seeing Romney's play for Pennsylvania as a desperation move.
That brings us to Pennsylvania -- where the forecast model puts Mr. Obama’s chances at better than 95 percent.
If the national polls show a tie on average, then Mr. Romney will be more of an underdog than you might think, since that is when Mr. Obama’s Electoral College advantages will tend to give him their greatest benefit. In the FiveThirtyEight simulation on Saturday, Mr. Obama won the Electoral College about 80 percent of the time when the national popular vote was tied.
And as it appears so did Rogue.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo
Do you think the Boston Bomber will be Mirandized and tried in open court, or will he be secreted off to Guantanimo Bay, never to be seen or heard from again?
“We’re gonna give him a fair trial then we gonna hang him”

Yes Loose, he will eventually be Mirandized, tried and crucified. He will not be sent to Gitmo.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't kill anyone alone. I used artillery, rockets from Cobras and napalm drop by Skyraiders. Ah the smell of napalm in the morning!
Oh, what I did not only was NOT a crime, they gave me an Air Medal!
And I tell you what, just as soon as the Muslims decide they want to live in peace, we will allow that. It is they who choose their destiny.
I will send a Savior.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where is Poopo? Almost a week ago he bashed Fox News for not carrying Obama's award ceremony in Israel but when I asked him why the LSM has been ignoring the murder trial of the Century he is (cricket sounds)!
Whaz da matta Poopo? Chicken?!?
Ignoring is a harsh word Rogue. Then too the good doctor is neither the POTUS nor is he representing his country in a foreign land.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2013/...

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-575795...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/kermit-gos...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/19/lets-be...

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/susan-mil...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like an admission of being anti-America, to me. Figures!
No - just anti Birfoon play law

Blather on
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! After they saw you, they would probably "laff" their asses off.
I can see it now, "Hey Jim, how in the hell are we going to get this fat ass off the porch."
And the mouse in the basement farts
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>To hell with your nutty facts and polls LTR. You have no right to even attempt to stop a crazy from randomly picking you out on the street for target practice. After all, he has rights as well.
These Birfoons rant about rights and jump at every opportunity to deprive everyone else of their rights

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, because a criminal is going to subject themselves to a background check..
You're a moron POOPOOO!!
There are more than enough guns floating around in LA, and I am quite certain one would have little trouble getting their hands on one.
You act as if background checks have reduced gun crime in CA.
BTW, just pile on to your ignorance, Adam Lanza was DENIED the ability to purchase a weapon. Yeah, we just need MORE background checks.
Dipshit!
To you everyone is a moron pilot so there’s nothing new there. But if you could read with comprehension you would have known that my post suggested that if the surrounding states were as diligent as California the possession of illegal purchases could at least be minimized.

But too your point, reduced crime? Probably some. Stopped it? Certainly not.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
YepperZ ...
WORD is getting around :)

BECK TO OBAMA: COME CLEAN ON BOMBING, OR ELSE
Threatens to 'expose' secret of marathon attack if administration doesn't confess

Reuters further reported President Obama met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal last week, noting “the meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule.”

After that meeting was mentioned, Emerson told Hannity,“That’s very interesting because this is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens. You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed, and that’s the way we appease them.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/beck-to-obama-come...

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/beck-to-obama-come...

RECAP:
REPORT: SAUDI ID'D AS BOMBING SUSPECT
3 dead, nearly 50 injured after bombs rock Boston

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/12-dead-nearly-50-...
And the pile of stupid grows and grows

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't kill anyone alone. I used artillery, rockets from Cobras and napalm drop by Skyraiders. Ah the smell of napalm in the morning!
Oh, what I did not only was NOT a crime, they gave me an Air Medal!
And I tell you what, just as soon as the Muslims decide they want to live in peace, we will allow that. It is they who choose their destiny.
I honour and admire all armed forces individuals that fought honourably under their country's flag, including you, no matter whether the conflict was justified or not. Those who served did not put themselves in harm's way, they did their duty. The top politicians and armed forces brass are the ones who put them in harm's way, often for naught.

Having said that, don't bother replying to any of my posts such as the last one unless you want to give some real answers, whether I like them or not. What did Vietnam ever do to you? What did Iraq ever do to you? What did Afghanistan ever do to you? Not one single Afghan terrorist on those planes Sept 11 2001. 16 of the 18 were Saudis, yet did you invade Saudi Arabia? Why'd you let hundreds of Saudis flee by air when said air was prohibited to all non-military flights? Just imagine if those 16 had been Canadian or British or French or Italian or, heaven forbid, Russian or Chinese.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Expect a similar attack soon. Copycat style. This country needs an ethnic cleansing and it is coming.
Birfoon is not an ethnic group - but a good bath would certainly help you

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Hmmm.....EXCLUSIVE - SOURCE: SAUDI NATIONAL'S DEPORTATION RECORD ALTERED
EXCLUSIVE from who? You? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). What a joke, how it must suck to be such and EXCLUSIVE fool birther.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi,‘Person Of Interest’ In Boston Bombing, Still Set To Be Deported On Tuesday
More from The Blaze which is currently the best coverage
http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/abdul-rahman...
I see that mental asylum has turned you down again today. Better luck next time.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the way you like them, jackfish. Big, thick and wide! LMAO!!!
Awww,more KFC GB and Rogue-like prose. Such obstination, such obsession with things "thick and wide". Seen Dr. Phil yet? I know KFC GB has an appt.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
UT, are you really this immature? You do realize it only makes you look silly, right?
Sillier than you when you reply "Just the way you like them, jackfish. Big, thick and wide! LMAO!!! "

How it must suck to constantly obsess over "queers" (LRS tm reg'd) and "Big, thick and wide! LMAO!!! "

Birther sicko.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

wodude wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=GMG6heETxl Y …
Excuse's,,,Impeachment is the answer
"Excuse's?" Whose excuse?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

If you want to know what police officers think about gun control laws, this is a good place to start.

In March, PoliceOne conducted the most comprehensive survey ever of American law enforcement officers’ opinions on the topic gripping the nation's attention in recent weeks: gun control.

More than 15,000 verified law enforcement professionals took part in the survey, which aimed to bring together the thoughts and opinions of the only professional group devoted to limiting and defeating gun violence as part of their sworn responsibility.
http://www.policeone.com/Gun-Legislation-Law-...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t have a clue what you’re talking about Rogue. My background check cost absolutely nothing. When did they start charging for that? Criminal convictions are no longer public record?
$125..? He made it up. Like everything else. He made it up, told his birther ilk about it, it circulated, came back to him and he of course bought it.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Poppo,
Do yourself a favor and do not inculde my name in the same sentence as Mitt Romney.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
I fully support cutbacks by the FAA at aviation control towers and elsewhere.
This in turn will have the added benefit of getting some of the heaviest polluters out of the upper atmosphere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min XYZ 1,083,049
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 13 min NITiN 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Subliminal 45,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 2 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr HughBe 68,430
Tax Squeal report tax fraud: Oklahoma Doctor Se... 4 hr peytwatson025 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••