BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152325 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
UT, are you really this immature? You do realize it only makes you look silly, right?
Sillier than you when you reply "Just the way you like them, jackfish. Big, thick and wide! LMAO!!! "

How it must suck to constantly obsess over "queers" (LRS tm reg'd) and "Big, thick and wide! LMAO!!! "

Birther sicko.

Ottawa

#152326 Apr 22, 2013
wodude wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=GMG6heETxl Y …
Excuse's,,,Impeachment is the answer
"Excuse's?" Whose excuse?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152327 Apr 22, 2013
If you want to know what police officers think about gun control laws, this is a good place to start.

In March, PoliceOne conducted the most comprehensive survey ever of American law enforcement officers’ opinions on the topic gripping the nation's attention in recent weeks: gun control.

More than 15,000 verified law enforcement professionals took part in the survey, which aimed to bring together the thoughts and opinions of the only professional group devoted to limiting and defeating gun violence as part of their sworn responsibility.
http://www.policeone.com/Gun-Legislation-Law-...

Ottawa

#152328 Apr 22, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t have a clue what you’re talking about Rogue. My background check cost absolutely nothing. When did they start charging for that? Criminal convictions are no longer public record?
$125..? He made it up. Like everything else. He made it up, told his birther ilk about it, it circulated, came back to him and he of course bought it.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#152329 Apr 22, 2013
Poppo,
Do yourself a favor and do not inculde my name in the same sentence as Mitt Romney.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#152330 Apr 22, 2013
Jacques,
I fully support cutbacks by the FAA at aviation control towers and elsewhere.
This in turn will have the added benefit of getting some of the heaviest polluters out of the upper atmosphere.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#152331 Apr 22, 2013
I looik forward to cleaner, clearer skys.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#152332 Apr 22, 2013
They have no right to pollute my sky.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#152333 Apr 22, 2013
I am sick and tired of seeing their contrails every day, all day long.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#152335 Apr 22, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>That is what I feel too.
Im a Liberal...I LIKE guns!
I enjoy shooting them I used to have to qualify on the range twice a year.
But Ive got a Mossberg 12 guage and a Glock 9mm...plenty for home and personal protection and I see NOTHING in any proposal that would jeapordize my ownership or that would lead me to beleive and endgame of accross the board confiscation is even a possiblity.
Gun ownership is a Right but the Right seems to be up on its hind legs fighting the Responsibilty that goes with it.
The birfoon is the last person on earth who should own a firearm as he has proven beyond all doubt he is not only unintelligible, but incapable of differentiating fact from fiction. The birfoon should never be allowed to serve on a jury either.

Ottawa

#152336 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a revolution brewing in America?
Gun Shows Across Nation Continue To Draw Record Crowds...
So do wrestling, extreme fighting, bingo, NASCAR, texting, drag racing, Honey Booboo shows, the Green Hornet movies, The National Enquirer, Wnd.com , foxnews.com etc.
Come to think of it, there is much to worry about for sure. The level of ignorance has yet to peek.

Ottawa

#152337 Apr 22, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
I am sick and tired of seeing their contrails every day, all day long.
There is much pollution from air traffic for sure, but contrails are the result of condensation, I'm told, not pollution.
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#152338 Apr 22, 2013
Big day in Birfistan. The latest hearing on whether there should be a hearing! The suspense is unbelievable. I'm sure that this one will end differently than its 200 predecessors!

Moreno Valley, CA

#152341 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing! Not one damn refutation of anything that I said!
How do you do that with the following proof against your LIE?
I'm here to help you break your addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK!
Obama was born in Kenya SHEEPLE!
Some things that show Obama was NOT born in Hawaii.
Fraudulent long form birth certificate.
Fraudulent Selective Service card.
Connecticut SSN.
His own bio given to his Literary Agent.
A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya.
Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.
The original has NEVER been produced in any court!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
You must be fresh out of LIES, huh?
SHEEPLE KNOW Obama is not eligible, and that is why they have sent a bomb to try and kill Sheriff Arpaio!
They must be fearing sweet home Alabama and Judge Roy Moore, huh SHEEPLE?
Did You Know?
12/31 - A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya." That is the report of Ed Hale of PlainsRadio.com , an Internet radio site which has focused upon the natural born Citizen challenges to Obama's presidential eligibility.
http://investigatingobama.blogspot.com/2008/1 ...
We know, his accomplices and stupid SHEEPLE like you have said so, SO IT MUST BE TRUE, Right?
Yep, I'm SMellen1, SHEEPLE!
Could be because it’s all been totally debunked by the press, the congress, the electorate, the electoral college and every fact checking organization in the country GB. You should have kept your delusion simple. Instead you sound like a raving maniac. The man has a certified BC verified and authenticated orally and in writing by the state of Hawaii. The only thing logic can deduce from that is that the man was born in Hawaii.

Of course a fool is free to presume anything he wants.

Ottawa

#152342 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Big day in Birfistan. The latest hearing on whether there should be a hearing! The suspense is unbelievable. I'm sure that this one will end differently than its 200 predecessors!
Thought it was 201 predecessors. I've frankly lost count.
Did you notice birther Rogue's sense of anticipation at this latest hearing on whether there would be a hearing? Hope does spring eternal amongst the birther birfoons buffoons. Yes, Santa Claus will come Dec 25, right after the Great Pumpkin on October 31 and the Easter Bunny some time in the spring according to Pagan rites' date.

Moreno Valley, CA

#152343 Apr 22, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that video proof was now that standard to which every American is now require to show that they were in fact. Born?
I have to assume this is what you mean, considering that a video would do nothing to show where he was born at, merely that he was born.
But I am from Hawaii, native son born and raised. There is nothing that the president has shown in both BC that he has shown to the public that is any different than my own and that of my family and friends that have been shared with me. Perhaps you know something that we that live here don't about our BC. Maybe every person in Hawaii was issued fakes since it became a state?
I was born in Indiana and my BC (short form) is just like yours and Obama’s and so are millions of other Americans including Mitt Romney, so obviously there was never anything strange about the BC as a certified BC is a certified BC. The problem always was and always will be the ignorant birfoon.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152344 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a revolution brewing in America?
Gun Shows Across Nation Continue To Draw Record Crowds...
No. But violent fantasies are growing among a tiny group of unbalanced individuals like yourself, Kentucky Klown Kar. It's only a matter of time before they make the move from basement-dwelling loser to domestic terrorist.

Thank goodness so many birfoons and other unbalanced people are so willing to openly express their violent intentions. It's far easier for law enforcement to do their jobs when you build your own case against yourself.
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#152345 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I can see that you are clearly worried that the truth may be coming out about the usurper, huh?

You are still here because you know that is not the truth. You are are scared of the actual truth!

How do you believe that with the following proof against your LIE?

Connecticut SSN.

A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya.
Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.

SHEEPLE KNOW Obama is not eligible, and that is why they have sent a bomb to try and kill Sheriff Arpaio!

Rant much? Your delusions are multiplying (much more entertaining - for which I thank you)
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152346 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that you are clearly worried that the truth may be coming out about the usurper, huh?
You are still here because you know that is not the truth. You are are scared of the actual truth!
How do you believe that with the following proof against your LIE?
Connecticut SSN.
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (They weren't. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth despite the risk of stillbirth (which was high at the time)----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii (which was actually under a Republican governor in 1961) to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it). Or else, as some say, the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) would have to be lying now

Also:

1. Obama's two official birth certificates, with the state seals on them.(The official physical copy of the long-form birth certificate was handed around in the White House press room, and one reporter said that she had felt the seal and took a photo of the document. http://turningthescale.net &#8203;/?p=541) The image of the edge of the raised seal is faintly visible in this photo:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other...

2. Confirmation of the fact on the two birth certificates (short form and long form)----that Obama was born in Hawaii---by THREE Republican officials in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor, who is a friend of Sarah Palin’s) and several Democrats, and by the public Index Data file. The acceptance of the written confirmation of the facts on Obama’s birth certificate by the conservative secretary of state of Arizona.

3. The notices of Obama's birth in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 that were sent to the papers “Health Bureau Statistics” section by the DOH of Hawaii----and only the DOH could send those notices.(Also, the claim that the DOH could have been influenced by lying relatives turns out to be false because whenever there was a claim of a birth outside of a hospital, Hawaii insisted on a witness statement.)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152347 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the mouse in the basement farts
Irrelevant!!! Mice can't fart!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min johnplustwomore 1,155,479
Chicago Pizza Blows 11 min joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 44 min IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 2 hr Mister Tonka 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports