BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152269 Apr 21, 2013
Obumbler just can't be trusted by anyone!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/21/o...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152270 Apr 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court
<quoted text>
Yep, I posted that just to ruffle your feathers. And it worked too!
If you did, it proves once more what a child brain you have. This is nothing but a pre-puberty pre-teen kind of joke and being so dense, you and your birther / tea-party friends are the only ones laughing. You didn't fool me as I could not know, you only fooled yourself. How it must suck to think that this kind of joke is actually funny.

And, really, you can vote and legally own a gun - or guns. Thanks to misfits like you, the doomsday clock now stands at 11:59 PM.

Ottawa

#152271 Apr 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, you are sounding like a sad little troll these days. Tell us, are the Boston Marathon bombers Muslims, Christians or Jews?<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, why did you not mention the 9/11 Hijackers? How about the Fort Hood Massacre?
You say you are not anti-Christian or Jews nor Pro-Muslim but your words speak volumes.
The last I heard on a half of one percent of our population are Muslims and about two percent Jews and 73% Christian. Tell us, how many people have Jews killed in America by crashing planes into building or bombing women and children?Sure we can talk about Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols but when you consider that there are about 150 Christians in America for every Muslims, percentage wise, the Muslims have kill far more!!!
How many did you kill in Vietnam alone? How does the number of Viets killed by American miltiary compare to to 9/11 and other massacres. Those terrorists would have to clock a lot of overtime terror to even approximate the Viets killed. And yet, tell me, Rogue, tell me, in what way had the North Vietnamese threatened or attacked the U.S.? Want to start me on Iraq and Afghanistan? How about your fratricide same-religious civil war? 1 million killed. Brothers, sisters. Muslims, as I was saying, sure have their work cut our for them if they want to catch up.

Rogue, killing is killing and it's not right because terrorist acts hurt and kill mostly innocent civilians, not the military. I don't like that damn religion that the Moslems practice. It is nonsensical and only appeals to uneducated people. Mohamad was a murderer, a pedophile and today's disciples are following in his footsteps. Sad. Most Moslems are peaceful, but 1 half of 1 percent of 1.2 billion people is a lot of people if they are terrorists and we have to be on our guard. But we must also not shut them out, big mistake. I'd rather talk uselessly for 10 years with them than have 10 years of massacres. Yes,the Moslems are responsible for 99% of all terrorist attacks. I don't have the answer, but our top people should and it's gotta stop.

Do your homework before posting such ridiculour laughable gibberish.

Ottawa

#152272 Apr 21, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
QUEER Jacques?
What a fixation. See Dr. Phil.

Ottawa

#152273 Apr 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When I joined this forum about three years ago I bashed the Global Warming agenda of you Libtards and you threw the sink at me but lately you have given up. WHY??? Are you chicken?
Here we are a week from the month of May and they have snow forecasted for KANSAS this week!!!
That's right. Salina Kansas has a forecasted low of 24 degree with snow for this Tuesday!
When the newborn has been crying and screaming nonstop from 11PM to 6Am, both parents give up. Get it?

Ottawa

#152274 Apr 21, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You have regurgitated pointless, meaningless, valueless BS!
Newspaper announcements mean nothing, they prove nothing!
Speaking of regurgitated pointless, meaningless, valueless BS", what about your 100-times repeated usual vulgar "I'm here to help you break your addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK"? And your endless "queer" messages, you cry for help, your gay obsession. Want to talk about it?

Ottawa

#152275 Apr 21, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Roll your tongue while you are sucking and peter will like you more.
Oh boy, do you know the routine!

Ottawa

#152276 Apr 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, another "conservative" with violent fantasies.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence? Damn, you twerps will make up anything. Sad group you flappers are. Very sad indeed.
Will make up anything? What about your death threats aimed at the president, wojar and me? I suppose, for you, a death threat is not violence.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152277 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't differ Brainless one. I just prefer a tidy package. All wrapped into one......FAKE. Are you really so dumb you can't see it's a fake? LMAO! Poor bladder splatter, time for new Depends!
Mr. Liars can't even keep the accepted birfoon narrative straight. One must be very dumb or totally disingenuous to contradict the story all other birfoons have been sticking to.

Sad.

What's worse is that you just fall back into whining and crying ad hominems and don't even try to support your daft comments. Of course you realize you as of yet have been able to support your silly opinion on the definition of jurisdiction.

Even Kentucky Klown Kar tries to make up points to support his views, and he's batshite crazy. You're worse off than that dumbarse.

Ottawa

#152278 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Cancer clinics are turning away thousands of Medicare patients. Blame the sequester.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
YET they are giving MILLIONS to Serbian Rebels!
got a bombing MANIAC in the hospital ...
WHO is paying for THAT?
That's RIGHT !!!
The American TAXPAYERS!
It's obvious it's not only the cancer clinics that have turned patients away. I see you got turned away from the mental health sanatorium. It's loonie toonies like yout that Rogue wants to see put away.

Ottawa

#152279 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is Moochelle! She's still worried about how fat others are instead of her own bigazz. LMAO!
Ah, the distinguished and cultured LRS. Gets pinned down, walloped and sent to the canvas,this time, by "Be Fair" and all he can come up with is his usual ad hominen,(he has nothing), this time, it's "bigazz".

How it must suck to have to resort to ad hominem, to fall back on sex-laden vulgar expressions, and, the best part, to think that those are smart, brilliant and intelligent ripostes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152280 Apr 21, 2013
Many Interesting Posts ...
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152281 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence? Damn, you twerps will make up anything. Sad group you flappers are. Very sad indeed.
Yep, that random dumbarse and Mr. Liars are so weak and pathetic they make vague threats of violence to anonymous people on the internet, simply because someone points out how awful and dumb the "conservatives" are.

Sad.

Prone to violence and not even two brain cells to rub together.

Ottawa

#152282 Apr 21, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Boston Was a Diversion from Obama/Bush Indictment for War Crimes Article in the NY Times [video]
That's right

LBJ killed JFK
GWB orchestrated 9/11
And now Obama is behind the Marathon bombs.

Got any more like those? You are one great American, KFC GB.

Ottawa

#152283 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, how many names do you post under? troll
YOU of the multitude of monikers, pose that question? Your glass house is cracking, as are you.

Ottawa

#152284 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
Obumbler just can't be trusted by anyone!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/21/o...
Well, well, LRS,what is this? Speak to your birther pal Rogue who maintains in a panic-ridden way that Obama is depleting the military.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#152285 Apr 21, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Ive read his books and frankly,Frank I dont see how you could come away with those conclusions.
Your falling into a very common Conceit the Right indulges in frequently:If your beleifs and values dont line up with say Glenn Beck you 'Dont Love This Country'
Who appointed you or any other Right Winger the Final Authority on what constitutes one's love for his country?
Truman there is no use talking to those brain dead birthers. They think President Obama was no born in the U.S They think he hates this county and no mater what you say or anyone else says.

In their brain damaged minds he wasn't born in this county and he hates it

Ottawa

#152286 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Many Interesting Posts ...
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/
Do you really think that any non-birther or nutty tea partyer with a sane mind would click on http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/ ?

LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152289 Apr 21, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already pointed it out. Both forms of BC, new paper announcements, rival party's cabinet that is bitter from the treatment of Liberal d!cks that dragged her name and record through the mud because they couldn't win on the merits of their polices, etc etc etc.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter graduated from Menehune College, Wheeler AFB in 1977.
Just in case you did not know, a Menehune is an Hawaiian Leprechaun, and Menehune College is/was a preschool that my daughter attended when she was 3, 4 and 5 years old.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152290 Apr 21, 2013
YepperZ ...
WORD is getting around :)

BECK TO OBAMA: COME CLEAN ON BOMBING, OR ELSE
Threatens to 'expose' secret of marathon attack if administration doesn't confess

Reuters further reported President Obama met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal last week, noting “the meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule.”

After that meeting was mentioned, Emerson told Hannity,“That’s very interesting because this is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens. You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed, and that’s the way we appease them.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/beck-to-obama-come...

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/beck-to-obama-come...

RECAP:
REPORT: SAUDI ID'D AS BOMBING SUSPECT
3 dead, nearly 50 injured after bombs rock Boston

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/12-dead-nearly-50-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,141,060
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 28 min RJS 7,850
Barack Obama, our next President??? 36 min GingerBase 1
abby 11-21 38 min RACE 4
amy 11-21 43 min RACE 4
Picture: Headmaster Allegedly Caught Giving Ora... 46 min GingerBase 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min Frijoles 70,569
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,672
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:50PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — Thursday
Bleacher Report10:19 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?
NBC Sports 1:18 AM
Colts desperate to crank up rushing game - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)