BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
133,701 - 133,720 of 174,605 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

When I joined this forum about three years ago I bashed the Global Warming agenda of you Libtards and you threw the sink at me but lately you have given up. WHY??? Are you chicken?
Here we are a week from the month of May and they have snow forecasted for KANSAS this week!!!
That's right. Salina Kansas has a forecasted low of 24 degree with snow for this Tuesday!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Fresh Spring Storm Will Zap Plains Early Next Week, April 21, 2013 By WeatherBug Meteorologist, Chad Merrill

Mother Nature is not letting her guard down to end winter across the Northern Tier anytime soon. A week after a similar storm system had snow plows and shovels hard at work in the Northern Plains and western Great Lakes earlier this week, a fresh cold front will deliver more of the same early next week.

The front is already making its way onto the weather map across the Northern Rockies and Plains early this afternoon. A stripe of snow is falling across northern Montana with spits of rain and snow in the eastern Dakotas and northern Montana.

This weather map is for Monday.
http://www.weatherbug.com/images/bugtoday/Met...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama has been named Gun Salesman of the Year by the NRA! I went by Wal Mart today to buy some ammo and they are still just about out.
Every time they get a few bricks (10 boxes of 50 rounds = 500 rounds) of 22LR they are sold out before six am. And all I want is two boxes (100 rounds).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize you are very dumb, but the least you could do is stick to the common birfoon narrative.
Billy Birfoon, Bobby Birfoon and Susie Birfoon all claim President Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate is unique for a slew of reasons--none of which are simply "IT IS A FAKE," as Mr. Liars so ineloquently put it. Moreover, if you live in Birfoonistan, fake bircertificates are quite common and easily obtained, thus making a "FAKE" birth certificate not at all unique.
Mr. Liars, why can't you articulate an actual reason? Can you explain why your opinion differes from that of all other birfoons? Please take as long as you need to answer the questions.
It doesn't differ Brainless one. I just prefer a tidy package. All wrapped into one......FAKE. Are you really so dumb you can't see it's a fake? LMAO! Poor bladder splatter, time for new Depends!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, another "conservative" with violent fantasies.
Violence? Damn, you twerps will make up anything. Sad group you flappers are. Very sad indeed.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Cancer clinics are turning away thousands of Medicare patients. Blame the sequester.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

YET they are giving MILLIONS to Serbian Rebels!
got a bombing MANIAC in the hospital ...

WHO is paying for THAT?

That's RIGHT !!!
The American TAXPAYERS!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, you are way ahead of the curve and here I thought it wouldn't be till our 6th or 7th exchange that you would resolved to hurling insults and generalizing me.
You know interesting factoid. Hawaii is one of the top 5 states with the lowest percent of obese people, I wonder where you get that whole fat and lazy deal from and the flowers go around your neck not in your hair silly, haven't you ever been to then the most cheesy tiki party where you are from?
Speaking of which could you tell me what your states obese rate is? I could =)
I think this is Moochelle! She's still worried about how fat others are instead of her own bigazz. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, you are way ahead of the curve and here I thought it wouldn't be till our 6th or 7th exchange that you would resolved to hurling insults and generalizing me.
You know interesting factoid. Hawaii is one of the top 5 states with the lowest percent of obese people, I wonder where you get that whole fat and lazy deal from and the flowers go around your neck not in your hair silly, haven't you ever been to then the most cheesy tiki party where you are from?
Speaking of which could you tell me what your states obese rate is? I could =)
BTW, how many names do you post under? troll
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Finally the flappers, one by one, are coming to realize Obumbler is a fake.'Bout time!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already pointed it out. Both forms of BC, new paper announcements, rival party's cabinet that is bitter from the treatment of Liberal d!cks that dragged her name and record through the mud because they couldn't win on the merits of their polices, etc etc etc.
My daughter graduated from Menehune College, Wheeler AFB in 1977.
Granny

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has been named Gun Salesman of the Year by the NRA! I went by Wal Mart today to buy some ammo and they are still just about out.
Every time they get a few bricks (10 boxes of 50 rounds = 500 rounds) of 22LR they are sold out before six am. And all I want is two boxes (100 rounds).
Forget about the rounds. I just hope I won't have to give up my pressure cooker.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Obumbler just can't be trusted by anyone!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/21/o...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court
<quoted text>
Yep, I posted that just to ruffle your feathers. And it worked too!
If you did, it proves once more what a child brain you have. This is nothing but a pre-puberty pre-teen kind of joke and being so dense, you and your birther / tea-party friends are the only ones laughing. You didn't fool me as I could not know, you only fooled yourself. How it must suck to think that this kind of joke is actually funny.

And, really, you can vote and legally own a gun - or guns. Thanks to misfits like you, the doomsday clock now stands at 11:59 PM.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, you are sounding like a sad little troll these days. Tell us, are the Boston Marathon bombers Muslims, Christians or Jews?<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, why did you not mention the 9/11 Hijackers? How about the Fort Hood Massacre?
You say you are not anti-Christian or Jews nor Pro-Muslim but your words speak volumes.
The last I heard on a half of one percent of our population are Muslims and about two percent Jews and 73% Christian. Tell us, how many people have Jews killed in America by crashing planes into building or bombing women and children?Sure we can talk about Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols but when you consider that there are about 150 Christians in America for every Muslims, percentage wise, the Muslims have kill far more!!!
How many did you kill in Vietnam alone? How does the number of Viets killed by American miltiary compare to to 9/11 and other massacres. Those terrorists would have to clock a lot of overtime terror to even approximate the Viets killed. And yet, tell me, Rogue, tell me, in what way had the North Vietnamese threatened or attacked the U.S.? Want to start me on Iraq and Afghanistan? How about your fratricide same-religious civil war? 1 million killed. Brothers, sisters. Muslims, as I was saying, sure have their work cut our for them if they want to catch up.

Rogue, killing is killing and it's not right because terrorist acts hurt and kill mostly innocent civilians, not the military. I don't like that damn religion that the Moslems practice. It is nonsensical and only appeals to uneducated people. Mohamad was a murderer, a pedophile and today's disciples are following in his footsteps. Sad. Most Moslems are peaceful, but 1 half of 1 percent of 1.2 billion people is a lot of people if they are terrorists and we have to be on our guard. But we must also not shut them out, big mistake. I'd rather talk uselessly for 10 years with them than have 10 years of massacres. Yes,the Moslems are responsible for 99% of all terrorist attacks. I don't have the answer, but our top people should and it's gotta stop.

Do your homework before posting such ridiculour laughable gibberish.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
QUEER Jacques?
What a fixation. See Dr. Phil.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When I joined this forum about three years ago I bashed the Global Warming agenda of you Libtards and you threw the sink at me but lately you have given up. WHY??? Are you chicken?
Here we are a week from the month of May and they have snow forecasted for KANSAS this week!!!
That's right. Salina Kansas has a forecasted low of 24 degree with snow for this Tuesday!
When the newborn has been crying and screaming nonstop from 11PM to 6Am, both parents give up. Get it?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You have regurgitated pointless, meaningless, valueless BS!
Newspaper announcements mean nothing, they prove nothing!
Speaking of regurgitated pointless, meaningless, valueless BS", what about your 100-times repeated usual vulgar "I'm here to help you break your addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK"? And your endless "queer" messages, you cry for help, your gay obsession. Want to talk about it?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Roll your tongue while you are sucking and peter will like you more.
Oh boy, do you know the routine!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, another "conservative" with violent fantasies.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence? Damn, you twerps will make up anything. Sad group you flappers are. Very sad indeed.
Will make up anything? What about your death threats aimed at the president, wojar and me? I suppose, for you, a death threat is not violence.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't differ Brainless one. I just prefer a tidy package. All wrapped into one......FAKE. Are you really so dumb you can't see it's a fake? LMAO! Poor bladder splatter, time for new Depends!
Mr. Liars can't even keep the accepted birfoon narrative straight. One must be very dumb or totally disingenuous to contradict the story all other birfoons have been sticking to.

Sad.

What's worse is that you just fall back into whining and crying ad hominems and don't even try to support your daft comments. Of course you realize you as of yet have been able to support your silly opinion on the definition of jurisdiction.

Even Kentucky Klown Kar tries to make up points to support his views, and he's batshite crazy. You're worse off than that dumbarse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,079,783
Amy 7-24 21 min Pippa 22
UNIBEN PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SE... 22 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Religionthebiglie 48,900
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Mister Tonka 97,526
DELSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SES... 27 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 31 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••