BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
133,681 - 133,700 of 174,991 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me make sure I am on the same page as you, you are saying that he has a fake BC that looks like everyone else's that I know, my own also and it is fake simply because it looks everyone else's legit BCs?
I just want to make sure. Seeing as you are implying that it's fact that it only looks exactly like everyone else's because it is a fake, thus no way to tell the difference because you know, with that standard of who's BC is legit or not is only then a matter of opinion.
Hmm, what a lovely setup of logic you have there. It's a fake regardless what it looks like, I wonder if I could get away with that in regards to my Mortgage payments.
"No your honor that isn't my signature on that contract that is a fake that looks exactly like my signature."
Dummy, his has "strange" errors in it. Not to mention layers or a registry number that is out of place. Why does he have a CT social security number? Oh, the list goes on and on. Hell, the man has even said he was from Kenya. Remain clueless if you wish. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you were there when Obumbler was born and you have video proof? Otherwise, you know zilch. LMAO!
And were you there when Obama was NOT born in Hawaii? That question is as brilliant as the above. Better yet, were YOU or a birther there when he was born in Kenya? You and your birther ilk insist he was, so we must conclude you or a birther was there.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainchild, if you were going to create a fake BC, wouldn't you make it look like all the others? Are you allowed to vote? I hope not!
Mr. Liars, why is it then that birfoons claim President Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate is unique?

Just wondering. You know, because this is just another birfoon inconsistency as it stands right now.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

They call me Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly think all of that wasn't covered in the years following up to his election by the dumberals. That there isn't anything fake on the net? That every page you read is the truth?
How can that be?
When there are articles on it refuting what the dumberals have said and the ones with brains can see the difference. I guess you think the career lawman Sheriff Joe doesn't know what he is doing and wants to die for the sake of it? You think they do not want to off Beck and Joe for their honest reporting, just like they did Breitbart. And that Dr. Orly Taitz isn't MORE Patriotic than you, and her born in Russia, to come here as an immigrant to the land of opportunity, that these TERRORISTS are destroying.
etc...
the messiah is burning.
Happy Dreaming ...
Well well, Rush. Where you been? NZ, Australia, Thailand, rebuilding the UK's computer network, flying on the Concorde to unknown destinations? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Did you get a brain transplant? Didn't think it could get worse, but judging from that last post, best ask for a refund from the donor or just plain sue.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

New moniker : "They call me Savage"

Well, how about "They call me a birther idiot" or, "They call me a vulgar boor" or "They used to call me Rush and now I'm Savage but I'm just as stupid as ever".

LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And were you there when Obama was NOT born in Hawaii? That question is as brilliant as the above. Better yet, were YOU or a birther there when he was born in Kenya? You and your birther ilk insist he was, so we must conclude you or a birther was there.
jackfish, your conclusions don't count any more than your opinions. Remain a wannabe! Get over your obsession with America and the bonehead Obumbler. First, you'll have to pull your head from his rear sphincter. pilgrim LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars, why is it then that birfoons claim President Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate is unique?
Just wondering. You know, because this is just another birfoon inconsistency as it stands right now.
Now you really are stupid! LMAO!!! Why is it unique? BECAUSE IT IS A FAKE! majorsquid

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

New moniker : "They call me Savage"
Well, how about "They call me a birther idiot" or, "They call me a vulgar boor" or "They used to call me Rush and now I'm Savage but I'm just as stupid as ever".
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Keep thinking that way. You will soon see how many Conservatives there are and you thinking all newcomers are one and the same. I pity you when that time comes, but will not have any mercy when it gets here.

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

No Mercy!
Know Pain.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you really are stupid! LMAO!!! Why is it unique? BECAUSE IT IS A FAKE! majorsquid
I realize you are very dumb, but the least you could do is stick to the common birfoon narrative.

Billy Birfoon, Bobby Birfoon and Susie Birfoon all claim President Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate is unique for a slew of reasons--none of which are simply "IT IS A FAKE," as Mr. Liars so ineloquently put it. Moreover, if you live in Birfoonistan, fake bircertificates are quite common and easily obtained, thus making a "FAKE" birth certificate not at all unique.

Mr. Liars, why can't you articulate an actual reason? Can you explain why your opinion differes from that of all other birfoons? Please take as long as you need to answer the questions.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Keep thinking that way. You will soon see how many Conservatives there are and you thinking all newcomers are one and the same. I pity you when that time comes, but will not have any mercy when it gets here.
LOL, another "conservative" with violent fantasies.
Be Fair

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Minor v. Happersett, which recognized this and thus established binding precedent
Perhaps you need to study what that case you are attempting to tack on as binding precedent is really about, which is woman suffrage

The prevailing opinion of the court written by Chief Justice Morrison Waite referenced only this. starting from paragraph 5 to 9.

"To determine, then, who were citizens of the United States before the adoption of the amendment it is necessary to ascertain what persons originally associated themselves together to form the nation, and what were afterwards admitted to membership.

Looking at the Constitution itself we find that it was ordained and established by "the people of the United States," and then going further back, we find that these were the people of the several States that had before dissolved the political bands which connected them with Great Britain, and assumed a separate and equal station among the powers of the earth, and that had by Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union, in which they took the name of "the United States of America," entered into a firm league of friendship with each other for their common defence, the security of their liberties and their mutual and general welfare, binding themselves to assist each other against all force offered to or attack made upon them, or any of them, on account of religion, sovereignty, trade, or any other pretence whatever.

Whoever, then, was one of the people of either of these States when the Constitution of the United States was adopted, became ipso facto a citizen -- a member of the nation created by its adoption. He was one of the persons associating together to form the nation, and was, consequently, one of its original citizens. As to this there has never been a doubt. Disputes have arisen as to whether or not certain persons or certain classes of persons were part of the people at the time, but never as to their citizenship if they were.

Additions might always be made to the citizenship of the United States in two ways: first, by birth, and second, by naturalization. This is apparent from the Constitution itself, for it provides that "no person except a natural-born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of the Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President," and that Congress shall have power "to establish a uniform rule of naturalization." Thus new citizens may be born or they may be created by naturalization.

The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first.:::For The purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts:::. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens. The words "all children" are certainly as comprehensive, when used in this connection, as "all persons," and if females are included in the last they must be in the first. That they are included in the last is not denied. In fact the whole argument of the plaintiffs proceeds upon that idea."

Paragraph 9, 7th sentence.

"For The purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts" aka, there is no precedent that both parents must be US citizens. In fact the he goes out of his way to point out that they aren't deciding anything about that issue.
Be Fair

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow! You're actually from Hawaii? So you're fat, lazy and like to put flowers in your hair! LMAO!!!
Ah yes, you are way ahead of the curve and here I thought it wouldn't be till our 6th or 7th exchange that you would resolved to hurling insults and generalizing me.

You know interesting factoid. Hawaii is one of the top 5 states with the lowest percent of obese people, I wonder where you get that whole fat and lazy deal from and the flowers go around your neck not in your hair silly, haven't you ever been to then the most cheesy tiki party where you are from?

Speaking of which could you tell me what your states obese rate is? I could =)

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, another "conservative" with violent fantasies.
They are not fantasies. They will be DREAMS fulfilled.
Be Fair

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you honestly think all of that wasn't covered in the years following up to his election by the dumberals. That there isn't anything fake on the net? That every page you read is the truth?
How can that be?
Really? I live in Hawaii with access to news archives that I have looked over myself. Unless you are implying that my eyes are lying to me, both newspapers confirm his birth. Which btw, do you know who owned every Hawaii News Press on the island including the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star which his name is in?

They were all owned by the big 5 companies families of wealthy white men, highly conservative, religious and racist. I should know, I am one of there grand children. That used those newspapers as their mouth piece to repress the minority-majority population.

If you understand anything about Hawaii history at that time and the nature of public policy you would know that they would never, ever allow someone to place a name in the press that wasn't suppose to be there, let alone a black kid.

It was the law that only hospitals that had the child born at were allowed to place in the newspaper. This was a voter control law. If more non-citizen children of the migrate workers were allowed to vote they could risk losing political power.

The same ideal behind denying permits to schools that weren't following their stated education standards, which was basic math and teach the workers children how to sign their names. That was struck down in Farrington v. Tokushige.

If you think that they would just let some black kid slip into their papers on the off chance that kids is going to win the presidency you are sadly mistaken.

The content of the times and access to the archives makes me a believe on that almost alone, as has a side by side comparison of the president's BC and all other people I know and my own BC of that same time. My brother was born 5 days before the president and received the same markings as the president's long form BC.

I personally hate his politics, His BS sale of more taxes was wasteful without reforms to entitlements which only look like they are going to be restored over time as they repeal the cuts that they voted for at his suggestion.
<quoted text>When there are articles on it refuting what the dumberals have said and the ones with brains can see the difference. I guess you think the career lawman Sheriff Joe doesn't know what he is doing and wants to die for the sake of it? You think they do not want to off Beck and Joe for their honest reporting, just like they did Breitbart. And that Dr. Orly Taitz isn't MORE Patriotic than you, and her born in Russia, to come here as an immigrant to the land of opportunity, that these TERRORISTS are destroying.
etc...
the messiah is burning.
Happy Dreaming ...
That nonsense right that is what's different between me and you. Perhaps you shouldn't believe everything that you read from the conservative media. Maybe you should learn to question if what is being told to you isn't a lie as well.

As for Joe, I don't think he knows what the hell he is doing or maybe he does. I believe he is looking to be seen as a hero, that he is some how the great protector of liberty and purity of American way of life. when in reality he is an ignorant old man that has no clue what he talking about.

I find it odd that you would take Joe's word over officials in Hawaii, I guess he knows more about Hawaii laws than those that make and apply them?

I am sorry brother but you are part of the problem of the image of conservatives being seen as loons when we have the right polices and the right character and not the liberal democrats. But instead of speaking to people and opening their minds to conservative ideals I spend more time explaining for the nut jobs that can't tell truth from fiction.

There are real problems facing our nation and people like you are hung up on this

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ha ha, and now you've morphed into a girl - long-life dream. At last.

Oh, there will be an ever-increasing number of conservatives and tea partyers and birthers in parallel with a watered-down education system, Foxnews.com , wnd.com and other idiotic media.

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I live in Hawaii with access to news archives that I have looked over myself. Unless you are implying that my eyes are lying to me, both newspapers confirm his birth. Which btw, do you know who owned every Hawaii News Press on the island including the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star which his name is in?
They were all owned by the big 5 companies families of wealthy white men, highly conservative, religious and racist. I should know, I am one of there grand children. That used those newspapers as their mouth piece to repress the minority-majority population.
If you understand anything about Hawaii history at that time and the nature of public policy you would know that they would never, ever allow someone to place a name in the press that wasn't suppose to be there, let alone a black kid.
It was the law that only hospitals that had the child born at were allowed to place in the newspaper. This was a voter control law. If more non-citizen children of the migrate workers were allowed to vote they could risk losing political power.
The same ideal behind denying permits to schools that weren't following their stated education standards, which was basic math and teach the workers children how to sign their names. That was struck down in Farrington v. Tokushige.
If you think that they would just let some black kid slip into their papers on the off chance that kids is going to win the presidency you are sadly mistaken.
The content of the times and access to the archives makes me a believe on that almost alone, as has a side by side comparison of the president's BC and all other people I know and my own BC of that same time. My brother was born 5 days before the president and received the same markings as the president's long form BC.
I personally hate his politics, His BS sale of more taxes was wasteful without reforms to entitlements which only look like they are going to be restored over time as they repeal the cuts that they voted for at his suggestion.
<quoted text>
That nonsense right that is what's different between me and you. Perhaps you shouldn't believe everything that you read from the conservative media. Maybe you should learn to question if what is being told to you isn't a lie as well.
As for Joe, I don't think he knows what the hell he is doing or maybe he does. I believe he is looking to be seen as a hero, that he is some how the great protector of liberty and purity of American way of life. when in reality he is an ignorant old man that has no clue what he talking about.
I find it odd that you would take Joe's word over officials in Hawaii, I guess he knows more about Hawaii laws than those that make and apply them?
I am sorry brother but you are part of the problem of the image of conservatives being seen as loons when we have the right polices and the right character and not the liberal democrats. But instead of speaking to people and opening their minds to conservative ideals I spend more time explaining for the nut jobs that can't tell truth from fiction.
There are real problems facing our nation and people like you are hung up on this
Clearing The Smoke On Obama’s Eligibility: An Intelligence Investigator’s ... Report

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-in...

Beck To Expose Obama Boston Bombing Coverup
http://www.westernjournalism.com/beck-to-expo...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court
<quoted text>
This must be the 100th time since I joined this forum that a looney tooney birther, in this case, you, has come up with BREAKING NEWS on some kind of birther hearing, conducted by "defeated by an empty chair Taitz" and to be turned down, laughed and mocked by some judges and this is what, the 50th time it's come to the supreme court and foolish as you are , you are optimistic. Chief Justice Roberts looks great to you now, but he will soon be in the birther dog house when he laughs Taitz out of the building. What a bunch of dorks. And to think you and your nutty ilk can both vote and carry guns.
Yep, I posted that just to ruffle your feathers. And it worked too!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, you are sounding like a sad little troll these days. Tell us, are the Boston Marathon bombers Muslims, Christians or Jews?
<quoted text>
Was Timothy McVeigh Muslim, Christian or Jew?
Were the Rosenbergs Muslims , Christians or Jews?
Was Matta Hari Muslim, Christian or Jew?
Was Benedict Arnould Muslim, Christian or Jew?
Was Ezra Pound Muslim, Christian or Jew?
Your point?
Ah Jacques, why did you not mention the 9/11 Hijackers? How about the Fort Hood Massacre?
You say you are not anti-Christian or Jews nor Pro-Muslim but your words speak volumes.
The last I heard on a half of one percent of our population are Muslims and about two percent Jews and 73% Christian. Tell us, how many people have Jews killed in America by crashing planes into building or bombing women and children?Sure we can talk about Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols but when you consider that there are about 150 Christians in America for every Muslims, percentage wise, the Muslims have kill far more!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me make sure I am on the same page as you, you are saying that he has a fake BC that looks like everyone else's that I know, my own also and it is fake simply because it looks everyone else's legit BCs?
I just want to make sure. Seeing as you are implying that it's fact that it only looks exactly like everyone else's because it is a fake, thus no way to tell the difference because you know, with that standard of who's BC is legit or not is only then a matter of opinion.
Hmm, what a lovely setup of logic you have there. It's a fake regardless what it looks like, I wonder if I could get away with that in regards to my Mortgage payments.
"No your honor that isn't my signature on that contract that is a fake that looks exactly like my signature."
The jpg image on the internet of Obama's Birth Certificate is NOT a copy of any birth certificate. And you can not show us one other similar looking Hawaiian BC!!! And the Hawaiian government has not verified that is was a copy of any document. All they have said is the the "information is correct" but they have not mentioned in any information has been added or removed. Like something in the comment section like this copy of a Hawaiian BC:
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
No one has ever debunked this copy whereas dozens of real experts have debunked the jpg that Obama has posted on the internet!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,082,602
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min SamBee 68,426
10 “Active Militia Teams” Securing The US-Mexic... 17 min Good luck 1
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 24 min Kurt Nimmo video 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min CDC 48,961
Abby 7-29 44 min Sublime1 10
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,703
•••
•••