BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152217 Apr 21, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that video proof was now that standard to which every American is now require to show that they were in fact. Born?
I have to assume this is what you mean, considering that a video would do nothing to show where he was born at, merely that he was born.
But I am from Hawaii, native son born and raised. There is nothing that the president has shown in both BC that he has shown to the public that is any different than my own and that of my family and friends that have been shared with me. Perhaps you know something that we that live here don't about our BC. Maybe every person in Hawaii was issued fakes since it became a state?
Brainchild, if you were going to create a fake BC, wouldn't you make it look like all the others? Are you allowed to vote? I hope not!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152218 Apr 21, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here because I clicked on politics tab of topix and in amazement as to how long this topic has manged to live on considering the mountain of facts that prove he was born in Hawaii.
Perhaps the person here that is afraid of the truth here is you. Maybe you invested too much time and energy into this belief. Odds are you told your family and friends. That to admit that all that time spent talking and believing that he wasn't born in Hawaii would have been wasted and you would lose face.
<quoted text>
You know that the proof is out there. Proof in both forms of his BC to the local news papers to the conservative republican governer and her cabinet officials that are also conservative republicans confirming it.
Which is a feat unto it's self considering how at war Ms. Linda Lingle was with the Democrats in the state and democrat national party for dragging her good name through the mud for 12 years. 4 years for the first time she ran and lost and 8 years during her 2 terms.
<quoted text>
Looks just like everyone else's old BC that I have seen in Hawaii. Which I can't even take to the state to be used anymore seeing that they only accept the new form, you know the one that Obama showed the first time that everyone says is fake, which every Hawaii born person has now. I guess you believe that no one has been born in Hawaii in 60 years with your logic.
<quoted text>
As fake as you attempted to make his birth in Hawaii seem.
<quoted text>
Another made up "fact", which I find odd considering that you believe him to be a liar but you are willing to take him word for it if he confesses to the "truth" as you believe it to be.
<quoted text>
Really? how odd that there is no such thing ever posted on divorce papers in Hawaii. Children's place of birth is never placed on such papers.
<quoted text>
Again, his "long form" BC is just like every other person I know here in Hawaii's old BC, my own as well, none of them have raised seal, they are stamped seals. Only the new BC forms have a raised seal.
<quoted text>
You are right one this. The original has never been produced in any court because no court has ever requested his older, out of date with Hawaii state laws and standards that can't even be used legally in the state for proof of birth, long form BC.
<quoted text>
As much American as any other born in our great nation. You are right, he isn't Black, he is mixed raced that happens to be a meet every requirement for a Natural Born American Citizen.
It's time that people like yourself spend more time talking about his failed polices and not this nonsense that makes the rest of us conservatives look like loons.
Show us that "mountain" of proof! LMAO!!!

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

#152219 Apr 21, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here because I clicked on politics tab of topix and in amazement as to how long this topic has manged to live on considering the mountain of facts that prove he was born in Hawaii.
Perhaps the person here that is afraid of the truth here is you. Maybe you invested too much time and energy into this belief. Odds are you told your family and friends. That to admit that all that time spent talking and believing that he wasn't born in Hawaii would have been wasted and you would lose face.
<quoted text>
You know that the proof is out there. Proof in both forms of his BC to the local news papers to the conservative republican governer and her cabinet officials that are also conservative republicans confirming it.
Which is a feat unto it's self considering how at war Ms. Linda Lingle was with the Democrats in the state and democrat national party for dragging her good name through the mud for 12 years. 4 years for the first time she ran and lost and 8 years during her 2 terms.
<quoted text>
Looks just like everyone else's old BC that I have seen in Hawaii. Which I can't even take to the state to be used anymore seeing that they only accept the new form, you know the one that Obama showed the first time that everyone says is fake, which every Hawaii born person has now. I guess you believe that no one has been born in Hawaii in 60 years with your logic.
<quoted text>
As fake as you attempted to make his birth in Hawaii seem.
<quoted text>
Another made up "fact", which I find odd considering that you believe him to be a liar but you are willing to take him word for it if he confesses to the "truth" as you believe it to be.
<quoted text>
Really? how odd that there is no such thing ever posted on divorce papers in Hawaii. Children's place of birth is never placed on such papers.
<quoted text>
Again, his "long form" BC is just like every other person I know here in Hawaii's old BC, my own as well, none of them have raised seal, they are stamped seals. Only the new BC forms have a raised seal.
<quoted text>
You are right one this. The original has never been produced in any court because no court has ever requested his older, out of date with Hawaii state laws and standards that can't even be used legally in the state for proof of birth, long form BC.
<quoted text>
As much American as any other born in our great nation. You are right, he isn't Black, he is mixed raced that happens to be a meet every requirement for a Natural Born American Citizen.
It's time that people like yourself spend more time talking about his failed polices and not this nonsense that makes the rest of us conservatives look like loons.
'Natural Born Citizen for Dummies' v. Dummy v. the United States of America
Constitutionalist activist, Dean Haskins provides a lesson instructing that a "natural born Citizen," according to the United States Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, is an individual born in United States territory, to parents who are both U.S. Citizens.

Further, he introduces the viewer to the Supreme Court case of Minor v. Happersett, which recognized this and thus established binding precedent, the adjudicated recognition of the meaning of the phrase "natural born Citizen" in the Constitution.

http://investigatingobama.blogspot.com/2011/0...

Regardless of political party, the truth needs to come out for the Sovereignty of our country.

We have an enemy alien at the helm, who is destroying our Constitutional Republic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152222 Apr 21, 2013
I love Peter wrote:
<quoted text>Haha :-)
You can't help but be an idiot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152223 Apr 21, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that video proof was now that standard to which every American is now require to show that they were in fact. Born?
I have to assume this is what you mean, considering that a video would do nothing to show where he was born at, merely that he was born.
But I am from Hawaii, native son born and raised. There is nothing that the president has shown in both BC that he has shown to the public that is any different than my own and that of my family and friends that have been shared with me. Perhaps you know something that we that live here don't about our BC. Maybe every person in Hawaii was issued fakes since it became a state?
Oh wow! You're actually from Hawaii? So you're fat, lazy and like to put flowers in your hair! LMAO!!!
Be Fair

Wahiawa, HI

#152224 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainchild, if you were going to create a fake BC, wouldn't you make it look like all the others? Are you allowed to vote? I hope not!
So let me make sure I am on the same page as you, you are saying that he has a fake BC that looks like everyone else's that I know, my own also and it is fake simply because it looks everyone else's legit BCs?

I just want to make sure. Seeing as you are implying that it's fact that it only looks exactly like everyone else's because it is a fake, thus no way to tell the difference because you know, with that standard of who's BC is legit or not is only then a matter of opinion.

Hmm, what a lovely setup of logic you have there. It's a fake regardless what it looks like, I wonder if I could get away with that in regards to my Mortgage payments.

"No your honor that isn't my signature on that contract that is a fake that looks exactly like my signature."
Be Fair

Wahiawa, HI

#152225 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us that "mountain" of proof! LMAO!!!
I have already pointed it out. Both forms of BC, new paper announcements, rival party's cabinet that is bitter from the treatment of Liberal d!cks that dragged her name and record through the mud because they couldn't win on the merits of their polices, etc etc etc.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152228 Apr 21, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the Boston Bombers attended as a Foreign exchange student?
Mixing the plural with the singular now?

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

#152229 Apr 21, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already pointed it out. Both forms of BC, new paper announcements, rival party's cabinet that is bitter from the treatment of Liberal d!cks that dragged her name and record through the mud because they couldn't win on the merits of their polices, etc etc etc.
Do you honestly think all of that wasn't covered in the years following up to his election by the dumberals. That there isn't anything fake on the net? That every page you read is the truth?

How can that be?

When there are articles on it refuting what the dumberals have said and the ones with brains can see the difference. I guess you think the career lawman Sheriff Joe doesn't know what he is doing and wants to die for the sake of it? You think they do not want to off Beck and Joe for their honest reporting, just like they did Breitbart. And that Dr. Orly Taitz isn't MORE Patriotic than you, and her born in Russia, to come here as an immigrant to the land of opportunity, that these TERRORISTS are destroying.

etc...

the messiah is burning.

Happy Dreaming ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152230 Apr 21, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me make sure I am on the same page as you, you are saying that he has a fake BC that looks like everyone else's that I know, my own also and it is fake simply because it looks everyone else's legit BCs?
I just want to make sure. Seeing as you are implying that it's fact that it only looks exactly like everyone else's because it is a fake, thus no way to tell the difference because you know, with that standard of who's BC is legit or not is only then a matter of opinion.
Hmm, what a lovely setup of logic you have there. It's a fake regardless what it looks like, I wonder if I could get away with that in regards to my Mortgage payments.
"No your honor that isn't my signature on that contract that is a fake that looks exactly like my signature."
Dummy, his has "strange" errors in it. Not to mention layers or a registry number that is out of place. Why does he have a CT social security number? Oh, the list goes on and on. Hell, the man has even said he was from Kenya. Remain clueless if you wish. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152231 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you were there when Obumbler was born and you have video proof? Otherwise, you know zilch. LMAO!
And were you there when Obama was NOT born in Hawaii? That question is as brilliant as the above. Better yet, were YOU or a birther there when he was born in Kenya? You and your birther ilk insist he was, so we must conclude you or a birther was there.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152232 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainchild, if you were going to create a fake BC, wouldn't you make it look like all the others? Are you allowed to vote? I hope not!
Mr. Liars, why is it then that birfoons claim President Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate is unique?

Just wondering. You know, because this is just another birfoon inconsistency as it stands right now.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152233 Apr 21, 2013
They call me Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly think all of that wasn't covered in the years following up to his election by the dumberals. That there isn't anything fake on the net? That every page you read is the truth?
How can that be?
When there are articles on it refuting what the dumberals have said and the ones with brains can see the difference. I guess you think the career lawman Sheriff Joe doesn't know what he is doing and wants to die for the sake of it? You think they do not want to off Beck and Joe for their honest reporting, just like they did Breitbart. And that Dr. Orly Taitz isn't MORE Patriotic than you, and her born in Russia, to come here as an immigrant to the land of opportunity, that these TERRORISTS are destroying.
etc...
the messiah is burning.
Happy Dreaming ...
Well well, Rush. Where you been? NZ, Australia, Thailand, rebuilding the UK's computer network, flying on the Concorde to unknown destinations? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Did you get a brain transplant? Didn't think it could get worse, but judging from that last post, best ask for a refund from the donor or just plain sue.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152234 Apr 21, 2013
New moniker : "They call me Savage"

Well, how about "They call me a birther idiot" or, "They call me a vulgar boor" or "They used to call me Rush and now I'm Savage but I'm just as stupid as ever".

LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152235 Apr 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And were you there when Obama was NOT born in Hawaii? That question is as brilliant as the above. Better yet, were YOU or a birther there when he was born in Kenya? You and your birther ilk insist he was, so we must conclude you or a birther was there.
jackfish, your conclusions don't count any more than your opinions. Remain a wannabe! Get over your obsession with America and the bonehead Obumbler. First, you'll have to pull your head from his rear sphincter. pilgrim LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152236 Apr 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars, why is it then that birfoons claim President Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate is unique?
Just wondering. You know, because this is just another birfoon inconsistency as it stands right now.
Now you really are stupid! LMAO!!! Why is it unique? BECAUSE IT IS A FAKE! majorsquid

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

#152238 Apr 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
New moniker : "They call me Savage"
Well, how about "They call me a birther idiot" or, "They call me a vulgar boor" or "They used to call me Rush and now I'm Savage but I'm just as stupid as ever".
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Keep thinking that way. You will soon see how many Conservatives there are and you thinking all newcomers are one and the same. I pity you when that time comes, but will not have any mercy when it gets here.

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

#152239 Apr 21, 2013
No Mercy!
Know Pain.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152240 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you really are stupid! LMAO!!! Why is it unique? BECAUSE IT IS A FAKE! majorsquid
I realize you are very dumb, but the least you could do is stick to the common birfoon narrative.

Billy Birfoon, Bobby Birfoon and Susie Birfoon all claim President Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate is unique for a slew of reasons--none of which are simply "IT IS A FAKE," as Mr. Liars so ineloquently put it. Moreover, if you live in Birfoonistan, fake bircertificates are quite common and easily obtained, thus making a "FAKE" birth certificate not at all unique.

Mr. Liars, why can't you articulate an actual reason? Can you explain why your opinion differes from that of all other birfoons? Please take as long as you need to answer the questions.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152241 Apr 21, 2013
They call me Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep thinking that way. You will soon see how many Conservatives there are and you thinking all newcomers are one and the same. I pity you when that time comes, but will not have any mercy when it gets here.
LOL, another "conservative" with violent fantasies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,129,549
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min script continuity 98,569
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min factcheck 47,607
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Lawrence Wolf 50,789
Abby 10-30 1 hr RACE 26
Amy 10-31 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 10-31 2 hr loose cannon 9

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]