BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,682)

Showing posts 133,621 - 133,640 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Winter Storm Xerxes: Record Snow to Parts of Plains
Associated Press and weather.com Published: Apr 16, 2013,
http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/wi...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I wish it were play law! Have you checked your genealogy, you may be an alien.
Oh, he's alien alright! LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

oH NO! Snow possible this week in Yucaipa, CA!!! For those of you who have been on this forum the past few years it snowed in Yucaipa in April 2011 and Johannes denied it ever happened even though there were numerous sources to include youtube video of the even. Oh, Yucaipa is in SOUTHERN California about fifty miles east of LA and about 2,500 feet above sea level. 2,500 feet is not considered to be montainus.
If it snows again this April, I hope Yohannes does not kill himself!

Yucaipa, CA - Weather Underground
www.wunderground.com/weather-forecast/92399/S... day ago - View WunderPhotos® in: Yucaipa, California ... Winter Storm Yogi will bring more snow and severe weather potential this week..... Yucaipa Weather at a Glance ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lucky there was a botched abortion in that alley and you were born in the United States. Were you not, you'd be an undesirable immigrant. As things stand now, you are just an undesirable American.
<quoted text>
I think that Jacques has decayed to a sad little troll lately.
Sounds full of hate to me.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you call INS and report me? I'm sure they need a good laugh
Sounds like an admission of being anti-America, to me. Figures!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Snow April 9, 2011 Yucaipa, CA!
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Arrested, ARRESTED! For what? Exercising his First Amendment Rights! I hope they get their pants sued off!

April 19, 2013

8th Grader Suspended Then Arrested For Wearing T-Shirt With Image Of Gun

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/04/8th-gra...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you really blew that one, eh!!!
Ditto......Eh? LMAO! I think that one sent lil jackfish home.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
I need a reliable source from you for the 90% figure of which you cite.
And don't give me the Huffington Post or some other hoe-dump yellow journalism organization.
Have you read about 'Constitutional Carry'?
Yesterday was the first I had briefly read about it and seems to contradict yours and the presidents assertion.
Am I wrong? Or are you?
Source please.....
loose
The NRA sited internet poll of course ( http://factcheck.org/2013/04/nra-misrepresent... )will show dramatically different results. Much like Orly’s AOL internet poll which she had the nerve to introduce in a US court of law as evidence of who knows what?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/07/us-...

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/91-percent...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34222_162-5756438...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Things the pollsters do not tell you about what is really going to happen. Tell us, do you understand ObamaCare?
UNTANGLING THE SPIN: POLLING ON BACKGROUND CHECKS HIGHLY MISLEADING / DAN HOLLER | APRIL 16, 2013
Throughout the ongoing gun control debate, polls citing overwhelming support for expanded background checks have been the norm. Today’s ABC News/Washington Post poll was no different:
With a vote on gun control measures pending, 86 percent support extending background checks to gun sales at gun shows and online.… Notably, though, even among gun owners and those who think guns make a home safer, 86 and 82 percent, respectively, support expanded background checks.
Sounds convincing, doesn’t it?
President Obama sure thinks so. Last week, he urged Americans to “find out where your member of Congress stands on this. If they’re not part of the 90 percent of Americans who agree on background checks, then ask them, why not?”
The real question is what do YOU mean by “background checks” Mr. President?
Are 90 percent of Americans really in favor of requiring a background check to borrow a friend’s hunting rifle? In the original Reid bill (which was the pending bill when Pres. Obama issued his call to action), borrowing a friend’s hunting rifle without a background check would be a felony.
Are 90 percent of Americans really in favor of requiring a background check to buy a firearm advertised on the local church bulletin board? The Schumer-Toomy-Manchin Amendment would require such a check.
Are 90 percent of Americans really in favor of requiring a background check if it cost law-abiding gun owners $125? According to Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), the Schumer-Toomey-Manchin Amendment would “charge a $30 to $50 and up to a $125 fee, creating a new de facto tax on guns.”
Are 90 percent of Americans really in favor of expanded background checks if it weakens mental health privacy laws? According to Heritage, the Schumer-Toomey-Manchin Amendment “reduces existing privacy protection for mental health records relevant to background checks.”
These are the questions the polls do not ask, but these are the questions that matter to law-abiding Americans. And on the questions that matter, 90 percent isn’t 90 percent.
http://heritageaction.com/2013/04/untangling-...
Things Heritage and Fox news won’t tell you. National polls are generally a bit more accurate that your gas ridden gut. A background check to buy a gun should be a no brainer.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why don't we raise the price to renew your drivers licence to, let's say,$500? Why it would get rid of the high risk drivers, won't it?
And how about a $5 per gallon gasoline tax so we will have to pay the same price as the Germans are?
But taxes like that affect poor people more and they too deserve the right to defend themselves! Remember that little clause in the 2nd Amendment: "... shall not be infringed"!
Thank you for admitting you comment about Watertown homeowners was bs.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. You're hilariously dumb.
Carry on, birfoon.
LMAO!!! Do something constructive, count your fool stamps!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Things Heritage and Fox news won’t tell you. National polls are generally a bit more accurate that your gas ridden gut. A background check to buy a gun should be a no brainer.
We already have background checks. What you're wanting is an invasion of privacy!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you call INS and report me? I'm sure they need a good laugh
LMAO!!! After they saw you, they would probably "laff" their asses off.
I can see it now, "Hey Jim, how in the hell are we going to get this fat ass off the porch."

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Loose asked for a source. I provided one.
Your pathetic hate fueled rants just highlight how ignorant and moronic your are. Sucks to be related to Rouge
To hell with your nutty facts and polls LTR. You have no right to even attempt to stop a crazy from randomly picking you out on the street for target practice. After all, he has rights as well.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Just heard the mother of these bombers was convicted of shoplifting last year. $1,600 worth.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have background checks. What you're wanting is an invasion of privacy!
What they really want to know, just how many UN troops will we need.
The answers is, about 400 million.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Just heard the mother of these bombers was convicted of shoplifting last year.$1,600 worth.
Yes, and the dumbocrats wants to give amnesty to eleven-million criminals, just for votes! Go figure!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

He's in custody!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Something just occurred to me, Rogue, and this applies as well to LRS, Frank, KFC GB, Communist Lady, Rush, and a few others.
If there WAS effective gun control, and you or one of your birther ilk wanted to purchase a firearm, and you showed your insane Topix postings to the gun seller who'd pass them on to the authorities, you would be turned down and he couln't sell you ANY guns. Why, the FBI would probably raid your homes and trailers seize the whole whole arsenal.
I suppose if Lindsey Graham thinks the ignorant birfoon is crazy, it would stand to reason he wouldn’t want them owning guns; no?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 133,621 - 133,640 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,033,412
Amy 4-18 2 min PEllen 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 65,086
New 'Google' for Dark Web 6 min By Jessica Jerreat 1
Abby 4-18 7 min RACE 3
Phillip Tutor: Long list of America’s dead 12 min Anniston Star 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 15 min RJS 7,548
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Go Blue Forever 96,078
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs