BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,682)

Showing posts 133,621 - 133,640 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Remember the plan from Columbia? Overwhelm the system with debt. Obama promised to cut the deficit in half; instead, he gave us five consecutive trillion-dollar deficits. He promised to spend responsibly; instead, he now owns the title of “biggest spender in world history.” He called Bush’s $4 trillion in debt over eight years reckless, then proceeded to pile on $6 trillion in only four years. He added 6,118 new rules, regulations and mandates in just the past 90 days. He claimed taxes are low, yet he just raised taxes to the same level as bankrupt EU countries like Greece, Spain, Italy and France. Our Federal income taxes are now far higher than the former Soviet Republics’.
Now, I ask you: Does this sound like a man trying to “save” us? Folks, this is Cloward and Piven. This is Karl Marx, who despised the middle class and vowed to wipe it out. This is Saul Alinsky (Obama’s mentor) who dedicated his book — Obama’s favorite book by the way — to Lucifer, the devil.
This is no accident; nor is it the work of an economically inept liberal. This is a purposeful plan to drown the nation in debt and hook a majority to government handouts, happening in front of our eyes. It’s crystal clear Obama’s plan was hatched in our college days at Columbia, class of ’83.
While I never met Obama at Columbia, I can certainly put him at the scene of the crime. He either went to Columbia, or he didn’t. If he didn’t, he’s a fraud. If he did, he knew the Cloward and Piven plan like the back of his hand. He studied it. And his goal — like almost all my classmates’— was to use it to bring down the U.S. economy and destroy capitalism to create what they consider to be “equality, fairness and social justice.”
Why would anyone want to purposely collapse the economy you might ask? Alinsky taught the ends justify the means. A bankrupt America wipes out the middle class and small business. That wipes out the majority of donors to conservatives causes, meaning Obama has no opposition. It creates “equality” by putting everyone on equal footing (shared misery). It causes panic; and in panic, voters often make hasty decisions — like choosing big government to save them.
The destruction and devastation we see happening right now is the plan we learned, studied and discussed day and night at Columbia. This is the Marxist attack from within designed by Cloward and Piven. And it’s working. Obama has been working on his plan for 30 years (our 30th Columbia class reunion is next month).
Wayne Allen Root

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Glenn Beck gives Obama regime until Monday to reveal the truth about the Saudi connection. I hope nothing happens to Beck and I hope his announcement will come before 10 am PST, before the hearing in front of Judge England
Why, you think Obama will have Beck killed? Is that what you're saying, that your president has people he doesn't like assassinated? Are you finished with your children's games?

Will Beck also reveal the truth about those planeloads of Saudis breaking the air embargo 2 days after 9/11 and flying out? How many? 200, 300? Bush family's contractors and oil buddies? Is Beck gonna ask questions about that?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean " I wouldn't change a word in the Constitution". It was clear all right, and boy, did you get me!
Incidentally, what is this about being the best, stomping on people and all that? If you did, which you don't, would you have to say it?
I'm sorry jackfish but you'll have to show me the post where I said I was the best. Otay? Oh, and don't forget to put up that post where, you claim, I admitted to being lol. Then you can give me the explanation as to how I can change my locations. You can't do any of the above because you're a liar.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where is Poopo? Almost a week ago he bashed Fox News for not carrying Obama's award ceremony in Israel but when I asked him why the LSM has been ignoring the murder trial of the Century he is (cricket sounds)!
Whaz da matta Poopo? Chicken?!?
THE WEEKEND INTERVIEW April 19, 2013
Leon Kass: The Meaning of the Gosnell Trial
Eminent bioethicist Leon Kass on the dangers of a world increasingly indifferent to matters of human dignity.
By SOHRAB AHMARI Washington
The trial of Kermit Gosnell—a Philadelphia doctor charged in January 2011 with, among other things, murdering seven infants who survived abortions he performed—has been under way for a month. But it was only last week that the case was thrust into the national spotlight. Thanks to intense pressure from conservative critics of the media's apparent lack of interest in the case, the rest of the country has now glimpsed some of what went on for years in Gosnell's benignly named Women's Medical Society.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
What is http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788 ...? Must be the only trash can carrying it along with your favourite, The National Enquirer.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
SHEEPLE must be worried.
It seems as though they have abandoned the thread tonight.
"Sheeple" (KFC GB tm reg'd) have other stuff to do. Like I went to a movie, a French movie, OMG, Renoir. Hints of communism.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, you think Obama will have Beck killed? Is that what you're saying, that your president has people he doesn't like assassinated? Are you finished with your children's games?
Will Beck also reveal the truth about those planeloads of Saudis breaking the air embargo 2 days after 9/11 and flying out? How many? 200, 300? Bush family's contractors and oil buddies? Is Beck gonna ask questions about that?
He's dealing with present issues. You flappers? Not so much! Y'all are stuck in the past. LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The law is nothing new here in California Frank and we rigorously enforce it. Now if we can just get Arizona and the rest of the states to do the same, we could at least make it a little harder and a bit more expensive for the criminal. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t want to make it as easy for the criminal to buy a gun as it is for me
Exactly,I don't want it easier for a criminal to buy a guy -- or more likely that a criminal will buy a gun than a typical innocent citizen. Places like Chicago have very strict gun laws and a horrible record of gun violence because they don't enforce the gun laws. There are laws against killing people with guns.There are laws against people stealing guns and laws against being in possession of stolen guns. There are federal gun laws against felons,criminals and drug addicts from having guns. There are already existing laws against all criminal gun activity. Why is Obama still wasting time on this subject instead of working on the real problem in our country -- unemployment. Obama should not be concerned about any of his left wing agenda items as long as our country has a record number of people out of work.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:
(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (They weren't. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth despite the risk of stillbirth (which was high at the time)----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;
(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);
(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).
Have you read Obama's books? It is very clear that he does not love this country,The Constitution or any part of our history. Obama's father was never a citizen of this country,not even for one day. Obama lies when he claims he claims that he has ties to our history.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Read this ...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2...

God Please Bless Glen Beck
and KEEP him safe! <3

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The law is nothing new here in California Frank and we rigorously enforce it. Now if we can just get Arizona and the rest of the states to do the same, we could at least make it a little harder and a bit more expensive for the criminal. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t want to make it as easy for the criminal to buy a gun as it is for me
Yeah, because a criminal is going to subject themselves to a background check..

You're a moron POOPOOO!!

There are more than enough guns floating around in LA, and I am quite certain one would have little trouble getting their hands on one.

You act as if background checks have reduced gun crime in CA.

BTW, just pile on to your ignorance, Adam Lanza was DENIED the ability to purchase a weapon. Yeah, we just need MORE background checks.

Dipshit!
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Have you read Obama's books? It is very clear that he does not love this country,The Constitution or any part of our history. Obama's father was never a citizen of this country,not even for one day. Obama lies when he claims he claims that he has ties to our history.
Ive read his books and frankly,Frank I dont see how you could come away with those conclusions.
Your falling into a very common Conceit the Right indulges in frequently:If your beleifs and values dont line up with say Glenn Beck you 'Dont Love This Country'
Who appointed you or any other Right Winger the Final Authority on what constitutes one's love for his country?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Read this ...
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2...
God Please Bless Glen Beck
and KEEP him safe! <3
Lol!
Glenn Beck is about your speed isnt he?
He's a self aggrandizing publicity wh*re who makes his living inciting and exploiting the ignorance and paranoia of Right Wing Fools(such as yourself)
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Damn, my girl friend goes back to work tonight after two days off and now the Libtard have gone to bed. Ho am I going to keep myself entertained?
Well,there is always your left 'Girl Friend'....
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove he wasn't!
How do you do that with the following proof against your LIE?
I'm here to help you break your addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK!
Obama was born in Kenya SHEEPLE!
Some things that show Obama was NOT born in Hawaii.
Fraudulent long form birth certificate.
Fraudulent Selective Service card.
Connecticut SSN.
His own bio given to his Literary Agent.
A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya.
Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.
The original has NEVER been produced in any court!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
You must be fresh out of LIES, huh?
SHEEPLE KNOW Obama is not eligible, and that is why they have sent a bomb to try and kill Sheriff Arpaio!
They must be fearing sweet home Alabama and Judge Roy Moore, huh SHEEPLE?
Did You Know?
12/31 - A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya." That is the report of Ed Hale of PlainsRadio.com , an Internet radio site which has focused upon the natural born Citizen challenges to Obama's presidential eligibility.
http://investigatingobama.blogspot.com/2008/1...
We know, his accomplices and stupid SHEEPLE like you have said so, SO IT MUST BE TRUE, Right?
Yep, I'm SMellen1, SHEEPLE!
Somewhere along the way you just blew all of your tires didnt you?
You are the personification of 'Right Wing Whack Job'
You can smell your psychosis from your posts.
You really have zero credibilty.
You really should get some kind of help.
Ill bet im not the first to suggest this to you am I?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Doesn't take much, eh!
AT 2:00 A.M.?
No.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well GB, I’m a liberal Democrat and a gun owner. I’m just not as paranoid as the Republican gun owner. I have no need for a thousand guns and assault weapons and I know there is no legislation pending or forthcoming that will affect my personal gun ownership. There seems to be some unexplainable laden fear going on in the Republican brain that keeps him in a constant state of paranoia. Personally I couldn’t nor would I want to live like that.
That is what I feel too.
Im a Liberal...I LIKE guns!
I enjoy shooting them I used to have to qualify on the range twice a year.
But Ive got a Mossberg 12 guage and a Glock 9mm...plenty for home and personal protection and I see NOTHING in any proposal that would jeapordize my ownership or that would lead me to beleive and endgame of accross the board confiscation is even a possiblity.
Gun ownership is a Right but the Right seems to be up on its hind legs fighting the Responsibilty that goes with it.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

I have a question.
What with sooo many people jumping to the conclusion that the Boston Bombing was the work of Tea Bagging Nuts(and I dont just mean 'libtards' MANY Republicans here in Idaho were already upset that the bombers had given the Right a black eye.)
What do you think that says about the public's faith in the credibilty or their perception of the instabilty of the Radical Right?
And how well do you think that bodes for the Right's chances of regaining any control in the near or distant future?
The fact that so many didnt put such a heinous senseless act PAST the Tea Baggers would seem ominous to me if I were a conservative.
Thoughts?
(I mean other then LRS thinking Im a 'Squidfin' or Robert calling me a 'sheeple'.)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>Somewhere along the way you just blew all of your tires didnt you?
You are the personification of 'Right Wing Whack Job'
You can smell your psychosis from your posts.
You really have zero credibilty.
You really should get some kind of help.
Ill bet im not the first to suggest this to you am I?
Are you a Dr., Mr. Potato Head? No? Then quiet!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
I have a question.
What with sooo many people jumping to the conclusion that the Boston Bombing was the work of Tea Bagging Nuts(and I dont just mean 'libtards' MANY Republicans here in Idaho were already upset that the bombers had given the Right a black eye.)
What do you think that says about the public's faith in the credibilty or their perception of the instabilty of the Radical Right?
And how well do you think that bodes for the Right's chances of regaining any control in the near or distant future?
The fact that so many didnt put such a heinous senseless act PAST the Tea Baggers would seem ominous to me if I were a conservative.
Thoughts?
(I mean other then LRS thinking Im a 'Squidfin' or Robert calling me a 'sheeple'.)
Sorry to pop your cherry but they were radical Islamists! No one from the right is even involved. Are you wrong all the time? Don't assume. You're not smart enough. squidfart
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
I have a question.
Thoughts?
"With so many jumping to the conclusion that the Boston Bombing was the work of Tea Bagging Nuts"????? Are you stupid? LMAO! Everybody in this country was laying good money on the perps being radical Islamists. The truly dense were wishing it would be someone from the right. My, my, look who was right! Not you nor the people you listen to! Put the hat on Shirley and go stand in the corner. LMAO squidfart

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 133,621 - 133,640 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Hymen Ripper 1,078,366
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Hate troublemaking arabs 67,850
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 3 hr Guess what 6
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search