BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152115 Apr 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you didn't get it. Try as I might, I cannot make my point any clearer.
Well, I have been saying that about you just as soon as you appeared on this forum.
Did you hear Chelsea's car Socks died? It froze to death on Hillary's lap! And we hear Bill lost his knob to frostbite too!

Location hidden

#152116 Apr 20, 2013
Unfortunately my Bush jokes are booooooring and I have to wait until Halloween to tell my Obama jokes as they a damn scary.
(you'd be surprised at the number of people who laugh at that and it was not meant as a joke either)

Location hidden

#152117 Apr 20, 2013
I know, I know, you think the TEA Party and the NRA are dead but they are alive and well. Just look how the Democrat controlled Senate bowed to the NRA. And Speaker Bonehead may not agree with the TEA Party, but he too listens to the howl of the wind outside the Capitol Building office.
2014 should be a great year for the TEA Party and the NRA!

Location hidden

#152118 Apr 20, 2013
Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152119 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Cowardly, ignorant, childish, and meek admittance. Poor loser.
Made it clear enough that you couldn't twist it! Now, who got whom? LMAO!

Location hidden

#152120 Apr 20, 2013
Glenn Beck gives Obama regime until Monday to reveal the truth about the Saudi connection. I hope nothing happens to Beck and I hope his announcement will come before 10 am PST, before the hearing in front of Judge England
Qincy

Jacksonville, FL

#152121 Apr 20, 2013
For sale cheep. Use fishing boat. It has a few holes in it but they are small holes!

Location hidden

#152122 Apr 20, 2013
OMG, just as soon as I posted that "boat for sale" spoof a Dean "Mayhem" Winters Allstate commercial came on!
Man, I had my boat parked behind my house and look what happened to it!
Qincy

Jacksonville, FL

#152123 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Cowardly, ignorant, childish, and meek admittance. Poor loser.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Made it clear enough that you couldn't twist it! Now, who got whom? LMAO!
But if you Twist him hard enough, he will Shout!
Qincy

Jacksonville, FL

#152124 Apr 20, 2013
Hummm, Greenland ice shelf has increase 80,000 Sq. Miles since 1974? But will the Libtards believe Rutgers University?
http://notrickszone.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
Qincy

Jacksonville, FL

#152125 Apr 20, 2013
Excuse me. That was 80,000 Sq. kilometers (not miles)

Location hidden

#152126 Apr 20, 2013
Harvard astrophysicist: Sunspot activity correlates to global climate change
Posted April 10, 2009 - 13:12 by Rick C. Hodgin
Boston (MA)- Harvard astrophysicist Dr. Willie Soon tells us that Earth has seen a reduced level of sunspot activity for the past 18 months, and is currently at the lowest levels seen in almost a century. Dr. Soon says "The sun is just slightly dimmer and has been for about the last 18 months. And that is because there are very few sunspots." He says when the sun has less sunspots, it gives off less energy, and the Earth tends to cool. He notes 2008 was a cold year for this very reason, and that 2009 may be cold for the same.

Read more at http://www.tgdaily.com/general-sciences-featu...

Location hidden

#152128 Apr 20, 2013
Willie Soon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Willie Wei-Hock Soon (born 1966)[1] is an astrophysicist at the Solar and Stellar Physics (SSP) Division of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. He is also a receiving editor for the journal New Astronomy. Soon has testified before Congress on the issue of climate change, and is known for his views that most global warming is caused by solar variation.
In addition to writing a range of technical papers on astrophysics and the physics of climate change, Soon co-authored The Maunder Minimum and the Variable Sun–Earth Connection with Steven H. Yaskell (2004). The book treats historical and proxy records of climate change coinciding with the Maunder Minimum.

Location hidden

#152131 Apr 20, 2013
Where is Poopo? Almost a week ago he bashed Fox News for not carrying Obama's award ceremony in Israel but when I asked him why the LSM has been ignoring the murder trial of the Century he is (cricket sounds)!
Whaz da matta Poopo? Chicken?!?

THE WEEKEND INTERVIEW April 19, 2013
Leon Kass: The Meaning of the Gosnell Trial
Eminent bioethicist Leon Kass on the dangers of a world increasingly indifferent to matters of human dignity.

By SOHRAB AHMARI Washington

The trial of Kermit Gosnell—a Philadelphia doctor charged in January 2011 with, among other things, murdering seven infants who survived abortions he performed—has been under way for a month. But it was only last week that the case was thrust into the national spotlight. Thanks to intense pressure from conservative critics of the media's apparent lack of interest in the case, the rest of the country has now glimpsed some of what went on for years in Gosnell's benignly named Women's Medical Society.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Location hidden

#152133 Apr 20, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
SHEEPLE must be worried.
It seems as though they have abandoned the thread tonight.

Location hidden

#152136 Apr 20, 2013
Polar Bear Attack in Iceland
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152138 Apr 20, 2013
April 20, 2013
Obama Fizzles Out
By Richard Butrick

The man is slipping from the limelight. The marquee man from MSM and Hollywood and Vine is headed for Sunset Boulevard.

Right from the start of his 2008 campaign, the MSM gave Obama the star treatment. He was their main event. He was billed as a transformational figure -- a visionary who would (1) unify the country and (2) lead us to a fairer economic prosperity and (3) bring us respect abroad in a world of

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/obama_...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Location hidden

#152140 Apr 20, 2013
Damn, my girl friend goes back to work tonight after two days off and now the Libtard have gone to bed. Ho am I going to keep myself entertained?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#152142 Apr 20, 2013
Sean Sanity wrote:
<quoted text>
Amount Of NBA Championship Rings Prove 'Robert Horry(7 Rings) Is A Better Basketball Player Than Michael Jordon(6 Rings)'
Several of Bill Russell's team mates have at least six championship rings.
hahaha

Clearlake, CA

#152143 Apr 20, 2013
BOSTON BOMBING: FOX NEWS CRUSHES MSNBC; CNN LOSES 'BIG NEWS' DOMINANCE

Email Article
Print Article
Send a Tip
by JOHN NOLTE 19 Apr 2013 422 POST A COMMENT VIEW DISCUSSION
In normal times, MSNBC is able to regularly beat CNN in the ratings and hold a distant second place to Fox News. But the price you pay for moving away from your news network roots, to morph into left-wing talk radio with pictures, is that when real news hits, people are interested in more than confirmation that liberalism is the correct answer for everything.
For that reason, since Monday's terror attack in Boston, MSNBC has been getting absolutely crushed by its competitors, CNN and Fox News.
Wednesday, my colleague Larry O'Connor pointed out this dramatic shift in ratings, and the ratings available since prove that was no fluke.
While it is true MSNBC has seen a slight uptick in viewers over last week, that increase is nothing close to what you would expect a cable news network to receive with the nation riveted by the first successful domestic terror attack since 2001.
Compared to Thursday of last week, MSNBC's total day viewership jumped only by about a hundred thousand viewers on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Thursday, April 11 -- Total Day
FNC: 1,133
CNN: 366
MSNBC: 375
Tuesday, April 16 -- Total Day
FNC: 1,517
CNN: 909
MSNBC: 460
Wednesday, April 17 -- Total Day
FNC: 1,467
CNN: 912
MSNBC: 493
Last Thursday, MSNBC was also handily beating CNN. This Tuesday and Wednesday, though, thanks to about a half-million extra viewers tuning in, CNN is now crushing MSNBC.
The bad news for CNN, though, is that for years it used to be the network that benefited most during any major news event. Ever since the first Gulf War, Americans became used to switching to CNN when news mattered, and that habit would reflect in the ratings, usually boosting CNN to the top.
That is no longer the case.
Over the past couple days (as you can see above), Fox News has benefitted from its own boost in viewers and therefore continues to crush both CNN and MSNBC.
Looks as though we have a new "Most Trusted Name In News."

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min scirocco 1,156,238
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Homo Erectus 49,367
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,914
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,305
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?