BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152060 Apr 20, 2013
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (They weren't. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth despite the risk of stillbirth (which was high at the time)----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152061 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good night
to ALL my Patriot "friends" ...
Good Night World :)
Thank You Lord
for
Another
B~E~A~U~T~I~F~U~L
Day
<3
Like Jesus Does
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ul6DByA8YWoXX
[HD] Eric Church - ACM's 2013
God Bless Boston and her Patriots
and
God ...
PLEASE B~L~E~S~S America <3
Looks like Someone's been asleep at the switch lately, and not just for the US.

Ottawa

#152062 Apr 20, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
The well-known Saudi Arabian news site Okaz.com released a report claiming first lady Michelle Obama visited two young Saudi Arabian nationals — including one once considered a person of interest and who sources tell TheBlaze was being considered for deportation — in the hospital Thursday following the Boston attacks and reassured them of their health status.
Hmm.....
Don't we just love your sources? Do you have more?

Incidentally, these two brothers ARE NOT ARABS, KFC GB

Ottawa

#152063 Apr 20, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Do you strongly approve, somewhat approve, somewhat disapprove, or strongly disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as President?
3%
Strongly approve
1%
Somewhat approve
2%
Somewhat disapprove
94%
Strongly disapprove
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2QyxdMfvJ
Yes, Obama disapproval (strong disapproval) at 94%, dixit that paradigm of journalistic integrity and truth, "The Daily Caller".

Any more looney tooney birther birfoon buffoon sources?

Ottawa

#152064 Apr 20, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Suspect No. 2 Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s Twitter feed suggests he’s an Obama supporter. In a retweet dated Nov. 7, he called Obama “my dawg.”
And this is all Obama's doing? Like Hugo Chavez admiring Obama, that's also Obama's doing , right? He courted these people's votes, suuuuuure. And, to recompense Obama and to show how they loved him, the Tsarnaev brothers decided to make Obama look good by bombing the Boston marathon. Great strategy, Barack. How'd you ever win the last election? How about by having offshore Romney run against you? Now, THAT was the best strategy. Wonder how the democrat party did that, arranging to have Romney run to certain defeat?

Ottawa

#152065 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Goodnight patriots :)
Time to
take MY medicine... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PBgGO_f5yGYXX
...so I can get
good nights sleep.
:o
AL : "Time to take MY medicine" . At last. And don't forget the straight jacket.

Ottawa

#152066 Apr 20, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
The Judge is delusional. Obama is a usurper.
201 delusional judges. A record, not to mention 535 congressmen and senators, 9 supreme court judges, ALL the Republican top brass including two ex-presidents, father and son, Romney, Palin, Grove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice etc. But, hey, Laity is the only one, apart from his birther looney tooney ilk, to be in step.

Ottawa

#152067 Apr 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow spudboy! How completely closed-minded you are! Great trait, it'll take you far. LMAO!
Yes, according to birther and possibly LRS sources, Timothy McVeigh's real name was Mohamad Shariff. Why doesn't the lame press even mention that? Afraid of the truth?

Ottawa

#152068 Apr 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
About six months later I was in the Flying J truck stop in Granite City, IL at about five am when two State Troopers walked into the restaurant and I recognized the male trooper. After they placed their orders and were served their coffees I walked over to them and started some small talk.
Then I asked him if he remembered me and he got a little nervous and that was when I mentioned I was driving the truck that the two drunk drivers tried to push across the bridge. Then he relaxed.
Oh, don't try and push a big rig with you car. It will not work! All they did was break the bumper on the trailer and scuff the tires and the Acura was about five feet long when they got finished. Yep, the rear axle was under the drivers seat!
Any more self-agrandizing stories? Yours are so exciting, I feel like I missed something after such a boring life. Wish I was you, DOUBLE LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#152069 Apr 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Italy struggles to elect president after center-left collapse By Naomi O'Leary | Reuters –
By Naomi O'Leary
ROME (Reuters)- Italy's divided parliament made a fifth attempt to elect a president on Saturday after a split over candidates flung the main center-left alliance into disarray and forced its leader to resign, plunging the country into deeper political chaos.
Pier Luigi Bersani said late on Friday he would quit as Democratic Party (PD) leader as soon as a new head of state was elected, after party rebels sabotaged two separate candidates he had proposed. The PD's president, Rosy Bindi, also resigned.
A new president to succeed President Giorgio Napolitano, whose term ends on May 15, is needed to help broker a solution to political deadlock that has dragged on since an inconclusive February election.
http://news.yahoo.com/italy-struggles-elect-p...
Your point being?

Oh FYI, the president has no power in Italy, except to convey various political factions to form a governing coalition. The president of Italy has even less power than the vice-president of the United States.

Is Italy in a bad way? Yes. Very much so. Are you happy about that?Yes, very much so. I'm not. No sane person is, just as no sane person is happy that things are not yet 100% in the USA. Only Obama haters are ready to see the country fall asunder if only to spite Obama.

You're welcome.

Ottawa

#152070 Apr 20, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
The Christian Science Monitor? I thought you were better than that.
Let me remind you Pops, in case you don't know....I am too busy working to follow the news as closely as others. Too busy contributing to the welfare of the nation to keep up with warm and fuzzy feel good polls that sample less than 2,000 people nationwide.
loose
Notwihtstanding its Christian name, The Christian Science Monitor is one of the most respected dailys in the US.

Ottawa

#152071 Apr 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you apologize for demanding an apology about the claim that the Boston Marathon bombers were Muslims??? We claimed there were and YOU denied that they were Muslims but you had the gault to demand an apology for YOUR error!
Libtards never apologize!
I already apologized, see yesterday's posts. I said I erred in saying they were not Muslims and duly apologized in the following posts. Check it out,liar. Now where are your apologies? Where's the apology for writing Obama got bjs from his underlings who had front teeth extracted? Where's your admittance of errors and apology on the Boston marathon bombs? Still waiting. I said they were not Muslims, that was not factual, I erred and apologized. And yours, oh, yes, that tricked story of a letter that made it look it was written by the def secretary Hagel --- funny how you are silent on that lying fabrication.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152072 Apr 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
posters
Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 22 Cal Pistol

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship with an itsy bitsy
shooter by a woman against a fierce predator.

What is the smallest gun you trust to protect yourself?

The Beretta Jetfire Pistol:

The woman tells her story.“While out hiking in Alberta Canada with
my boyfriend we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us
from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because
she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta
Jetfire with me I would not be here today!”

She added further.“Just one shot to my boyfriend's knee cap was all
it took…….the bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking
away at a brisk pace.”

In conclusion she stated,“It's one of the best pistols in my collection……...”

Ottawa

#152073 Apr 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, you are sounding like a sad little troll these days. Tell us, are the Boston Marathon bombers Muslims, Christians or Jews?
Was Timothy McVeigh Muslim, Christian or Jew?
Were the Rosenbergs Muslims , Christians or Jews?
Was Matta Hari Muslim, Christian or Jew?
Was Benedict Arnould Muslim, Christian or Jew?
Was Ezra Pound Muslim, Christian or Jew?

Your point?

Ottawa

#152074 Apr 20, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo
Do you think the Boston Bomber will be Mirandized and tried in open court, or will he be secreted off to Guantanimo Bay, never to be seen or heard from again?
Er, better get back to work, loose. You're "loose-ing" it LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#152075 Apr 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 22 Cal Pistol
This is a story of self-control and marksmanship with an itsy bitsy
shooter by a woman against a fierce predator.
What is the smallest gun you trust to protect yourself?
The Beretta Jetfire Pistol:
The woman tells her story.“While out hiking in Alberta Canada with
my boyfriend we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us
from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because
she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta
Jetfire with me I would not be here today!”
She added further.“Just one shot to my boyfriend's knee cap was all
it took…….the bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking
away at a brisk pace.”
In conclusion she stated,“It's one of the best pistols in my collection……...”
Your headline : Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
posters

?????

Location hidden

#152076 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Then why do you and your birther ilk constantly fight parts of said constitution?
Then why do you and your communist ilk constantly fight parts of our Constitution?

Location hidden

#152077 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I already apologized, see yesterday's posts. I said I erred in saying they were not Muslims and duly apologized in the following posts. Check it out,liar. Now where are your apologies? Where's the apology for writing Obama got bjs from his underlings who had front teeth extracted? Where's your admittance of errors and apology on the Boston marathon bombs? Still waiting. I said they were not Muslims, that was not factual, I erred and apologized. And yours, oh, yes, that tricked story of a letter that made it look it was written by the def secretary Hagel --- funny how you are silent on that lying fabrication.
Do you know what a J O K E is? I assume all of Obama's staff have their original front teeth.
I will get back to you on the SecDef.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152078 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
How about having a moniker that in no way resembles a Justicde. Then, how about your non-respect of the constitution, for example, the legal election of Obama which you do not respect, based on looney-tooney interpretation of the constitution particularly as refers to the 14th. Lastly, for now at least, for being so ignorant, boorish, and anti-American.
LMAO!!! Looks like I won't be apologizing for anything, eh!

Location hidden

#152079 Apr 20, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
...Ratings Prove Fox 'Most Trusted Name In News'
<quoted text>
Proof please.
Well, have you checked their ratings? People watch whom they trust!
CNN Gains on Fox News Despite Criticism

04.19.13 | 02:31PM PT
Fox tops in viewers among cable newsers
Jon Weisman Awards Editor @jonweisman

The heated criticism CNN received Thursday for its coverage of the manhunt for the Boston Marathon bombing suspects has had little negative impact on its ratings.

In primetime Thursday, CNN actually reduced the gap between itself and cable news ratings leader Fox News Channel — and briefly moved ahead when the manhunt intensified overnight.

CNN averaged 1.4 million total viewers in primetime Thursday, compared with 2.5 million for Fox News. That deficit of 1.1 million was a hair smaller than the 1.2 million viewer gap on Wednesday.
http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/cnn-gains-on-...
Oh Jacques, did you noticed how many Libtards switched from watching the Comedy Channel to CNN? That is okay as they have already switched back! You see, most Libtards don't care about the news. That is why they think dihydrogen monoxide is poison and that the Earth is still getting hotter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min No Surprize 1,142,450
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 70,586
Dear Abby 11/24/14 20 min PEllen 4
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 35 min RACE 1,520
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 36 min RACE 699
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Cali Girl 2014 51,241
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min RACE 4,862
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:52 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:52PM