BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152037 Apr 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We are sorry to inform you that the information you have requested is top secret. You may re-submit your request in six months.
Okay, I accept your roundabout admission of ignorance.

Ottawa

#152038 Apr 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
Oh jackfish, where's that post, in which you claim, I admitted to being lol? LMAO! And the explanation on how I can change my location. In your words, prove it all now! LMAO!
Was it you who said that the injured Saudi (finish line, Marathon) should be arrested, that there was a meeting between the Saudi Amb and Obama after which this suspect was to be spirited out of the US and his country flattened? Not accusing,just asking.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152040 Apr 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You passed on hateful and ignorant propaganda from an ignorant and hateful right-wing source and you knew it. Error still to be acknoweldged and apology required after which we will proceed to the other errors and apologies you owe this forum and its posterz.
Will you apologize for demanding an apology about the claim that the Boston Marathon bombers were Muslims??? We claimed there were and YOU denied that they were Muslims but you had the gault to demand an apology for YOUR error!
Libtards never apologize!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152042 Apr 20, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
The Judge is delusional. Obama is a usurper.
No Obama really was born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii and the Index Data files and the birth notices sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 all show. And the meaning of Natural Born Citizen really does refer to the place of birth, not to the citizenship of two or even one parent.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152043 Apr 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I see you are still trying to use 115+ years of Unconstitutional court rulings to make a point!
"This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are (*foreigners, aliens,) who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons." (Congressional Globe, 2890)
(*) Would you please explain to us how this could be, since you say all children born in the US are citizens.
It is very simple and easy to explain. The Congressman you quote was giving his OPINION, which is not what the US Supreme Court---which is the final authority---RULED. The opinion of one congressman, even a prominent one, is not the final decision on the matter. The US Supreme Court IS.

Location hidden

#152044 Apr 20, 2013
This sounds like Jacques: "Here was my personal favorite by one reader: "Hey dumbass, he's not islamic, but he was russian.""

Is Everyone Afraid to say Islamic Extremist?

The entire storyline of the two men responsible for the horrible terrorist attack during the Boston Marathon has me completely stunned. These two radicals, picked a very public event and a location they knew would be filled with people, including children, and decided they wanted to kill Americans. Yet, in all the coverage, the phrase all media avoided like the plague, was the one that was the most obvious and readily known: they were Islamic extremists.
First here's a little bit of history just to refresh the minds of the media and those others out there who think these very public acts of terror are somehow NOT motivated by a religion whose extremist wing is hell bent on destroying America:

* 18 April 1983 – The April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing, Beirut, Lebanon by the Islamic Jihad Organization, 63 dead, 120 injured

* 26 February 1993 – World Trade Center bombing, in New York City. 6 killed.

* 7 August 1998 – United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead. 4000+ injured.

* October 12, 2000 - USS Cole bombing at a Yemen port. 17 American sailors were killed, 39 injured.

* 11 September 2001 – 4 planes hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda hijackers: two planes crashed into World Trade Center and one into the The Pentagon. Nearly 3000 dead.

* 22 December 2001 - Richard Reid attempted shoe bombing on American Airlines Flight 63

* 11 September 2012 - On the anniversary of the 2001 September 11th attacks in the United States, Islamist militants killed 4 and wounded 7 in the Benghazi U.S. Consulate attack

Just talk a look at the expanded list to see what's been going on around the world over the past few decades.

And yet, when the reports started flowing in following the terrorist attack in Boston, it appeared the media all followed a two-step process.

* Step 1 -- Blame a far right, white, extremist man or Organization

* Step 2 -- Keep quiet about the real background of the bombers

Let's look at Step 1. As I watched the initial coverage, I switched back and forth between Fox and CNN. At one point on CNN (and this was on the day of the bombing when the only thing that was going on was replaying the bombing videos over and over again), Wolf Blitzer was talking to a guest who brought up the idea that it could be a member of a white supremacist group. He brought this up simply because, "We've been hearing about that in the news a lot lately."

Location hidden

#152045 Apr 20, 2013
As reported in Politic.com , MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell blamed the NRA for delays in the Boston Marathon investigation. MSNBC's Chris Matthews immediately tried to link the bombing to a far right group.

I could go on and on, but let's move to Step 2. NO ONE, not even Fox News, was reporting that these guys... these terrorist bombers... were Islamic extremists. Why? Is it politically incorrect to identify them for what they are?

It was quite amazing on Friday when GOPUSA ran it's lead story with the headline: One Islamic Bomber Dead, One on the Run; Boston Suburbs Locked Down. It was amazing, because some people actually wrote in and complained that we used the word "Islamic." Some accused us of spreading rumors. Others blamed us for "poor reporting." And why? Simply because they hadn't heard it anywhere else.

Here was my personal favorite by one reader: "Hey dumbass, he's not islamic, but he was russian."

There's so much I could say about that one sentence. I guess this guy doesn't know the difference between a religion and a nationality.

The fact is that even while most of the media were silent, the information was EASILY available. They guys were Islamic extremists. One posted a video with an "Extremist Religious Prophecy Associated with Al Qaeda" on YouTube.

All of this information was out there, and yet even conservative web sites avoided the obvious.

I guess the media was just too upset that it wasn't a freaked-out white guy. Instead, it's one more chilling example, just like we saw in Benghazi, of a strain of humanity that is clearly inhuman.

http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2013/04/20/is-e...

Location hidden

#152048 Apr 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. The only time you DON'T lose is when you don't play. My bad.

So you don't deny it. Thank you.

You passed on hateful and ignorant propaganda from an ignorant and hateful right-wing source and you knew it. Error still to be acknoweldged and apology required after which we will proceed to the other errors and apologies you owe this forum and its posterz.

How about having a moniker that in no way resembles a Justicde. Then, how about your non-respect of the constitution, for example, the legal election of Obama which you do not respect, based on looney-tooney interpretation of the constitution particularly as refers to the 14th. Lastly, for now at least, for being so ignorant, boorish, and anti-American.

Okay, I accept your roundabout admission of ignorance.
Jacques, you are sounding like a sad little troll these days. Tell us, are the Boston Marathon bombers Muslims, Christians or Jews?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#152050 Apr 20, 2013
Poppo,
I do not doubt that 90% of Americans favor stringent background checks for firearms purchases. However, let it be known, I do not think legislation will curb the culture of violence that is present in some segments of society.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#152052 Apr 20, 2013
Poppo
Do you think the Boston Bomber will be Mirandized and tried in open court, or will he be secreted off to Guantanimo Bay, never to be seen or heard from again?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#152053 Apr 20, 2013
Poppo,
It is a pivotal moment for the president and the country wether or not he is read his Miranda rights.
The ultimate decision will come from the Oval Office, which puts Barack Obama in a pickle considering his campaign pledges.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152054 Apr 20, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
We know, his accomplices and stupid SHEEPLE like you have said so, SO IT MUST BE TRUE, Right?
Yep, I'm SMellen1, SHEEPLE!
No, the facts say so.

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren't) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii; (2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist); (3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

Ottawa

#152055 Apr 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of the Federal Government is to protect and uphold the Constitution of the United States.
Then why do you and your birther ilk constantly fight parts of said constitution?

Ottawa

#152056 Apr 20, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
...Ratings Prove Fox 'Most Trusted Name In News'
Proof please.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152057 Apr 20, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
So what other President, was alleged to have been born in another country besides the usurper, and had a KNOWN Foreign citizen Father at the time of his birth, who wasn't Grand-Fathered into eligibility?
Simple right? Holla!
Oh, and pay close attention to that word KNOWN because it is very important.
Please don't tell us about Chester A. Arthur, because Chester Arthur lied and burned his papers because his father was not a naturalized US citizen until August 31, 1843. So Chester, 14 years old at the time, was NOT a “natural born citizen” and as such was not eligible to serve as either President or Vice President as he would have had to be born to two US citizens to meet that qualification.
This was not KNOWN at that time!
Yep, I'm SMellen1, SHEEPLE!
First, he wasn't born in a foreign country. He as born in Hawaii, which is a US state, you know. And second, the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth, not to the citizenship of the parents of a US-born citizen.

“Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”—Senator Lindsay Graham (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)

“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)–Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are “natural born citizens” and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are “natural born citizens” eligible to serve as President …”—- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

Hollander v. McCain (New Hampshire 2008) ruling:“Those born “in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” U.S. Const., amend. XIV, have been considered American citizens under American law in effect since the time of the founding, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 674-75 (1898), and thus eligible for the presidency,

Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana (Indiana 2008 – Appellate Court) ruling:“Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.”

Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012) ruling:“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”

Ottawa

#152058 Apr 20, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
...Ratings Prove Fox 'Most Trusted Name In News'
You only post parts of the truth, don't you? Typical birther .

Poll: Fox News most trusted (and least trusted) network in America

by Julie MoosPublishedFeb. 6, 20134:58 pmUpdatedFeb. 6, 20135:05 pm

Public Policy Polling | Gallup | Pew
The polling organization that accurately predicted the 2012 presidential election — state by state — has completed its fourth annual poll of TV news trust.

Public Policy Polling found that only PBS is trusted more than it is mistrusted. Every other network is mistrusted by more people than trust it.

“Fox News has hit a record low in the four years that we’ve been doing this poll,” PPP reports; “41% of voters trust it to 46% who do not. To put those numbers into some perspective the first time we did this poll, in 2010, 49% of voters trusted it to 37% who did not.”

www.poynter.org/...news/.../poll-fox-news-mos... ...
www.newsmax.com/.../fox-news-least-trusted-mo...

Ottawa

#152059 Apr 20, 2013
Again, doesn't work. Google "most and least trusted name in news".
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152060 Apr 20, 2013
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (They weren't. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth despite the risk of stillbirth (which was high at the time)----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

Ottawa

#152061 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good night
to ALL my Patriot "friends" ...
Good Night World :)
Thank You Lord
for
Another
B~E~A~U~T~I~F~U~L
Day
<3
Like Jesus Does
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ul6DByA8YWoXX
[HD] Eric Church - ACM's 2013
God Bless Boston and her Patriots
and
God ...
PLEASE B~L~E~S~S America <3
Looks like Someone's been asleep at the switch lately, and not just for the US.

Ottawa

#152062 Apr 20, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
The well-known Saudi Arabian news site Okaz.com released a report claiming first lady Michelle Obama visited two young Saudi Arabian nationals — including one once considered a person of interest and who sources tell TheBlaze was being considered for deportation — in the hospital Thursday following the Boston attacks and reassured them of their health status.
Hmm.....
Don't we just love your sources? Do you have more?

Incidentally, these two brothers ARE NOT ARABS, KFC GB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min J RULES 71,042
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 68,883
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr John Galt 1,154,077
New Beach Boys song. 12 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 12 hr _Zoey_ 363
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH