BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
truman

Boise, ID

#152011 Apr 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>But, what good are they when the governments keep taking to support the freeloaders, soon there will be only the aristocracy and the have not, or should I say, the communist party and the forced labor people.
....Lions!and Tigers and Bears!...OH My!!!!
Garbage head Paranoia.
The Right is a bottomless fount....
American Lady

Munster, IN

#152012 Apr 20, 2013
Goodnight patriots :)

Time to
take MY medicine...

...so I can get
good nights sleep.

:o

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#152013 Apr 20, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
Judge fines birther $177K for 'delusional' lawsuit
hahahahahahahahahaha
The Judge is delusional. Obama is a usurper.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152014 Apr 20, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>You might as well try and get them to denounce Timothy Mc Veigh as a terrorist,good luck!
Thats ok though,the Rights utterly transparent Hypocracy is one of the things that keeps them segregated to Topix as opposed to anything resembling having a hand on the reins of power in this Nation.
Wow spudboy! How completely closed-minded you are! Great trait, it'll take you far. LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#152015 Apr 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes “we” do here in California and I’ve had mine since the late 60’s. No one’s invaded my privacy yet, but I’m sure birfoon speak will tell me I have little time left before they do. Personally I have no fear of such a thing.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know if your privacy has been invaded or not! Dense, I say!
What I know for sure is that you have a problem understanding what you read.
truman

Boise, ID

#152016 Apr 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow spudboy! How completely closed-minded you are! Great trait, it'll take you far. LMAO!
....No doubt Ill be sorry I asked but'close minded' to what?

Moreno Valley, CA

#152017 Apr 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We don't need new laws,we just need to enforce the ones we already have. No honest person should fear the law.
The law is nothing new here in California Frank and we rigorously enforce it. Now if we can just get Arizona and the rest of the states to do the same, we could at least make it a little harder and a bit more expensive for the criminal. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t want to make it as easy for the criminal to buy a gun as it is for me
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152018 Apr 20, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
....Lions!and Tigers and Bears!...OH My!!!!
Garbage head Paranoia.
The Right is a bottomless fount....
LMAO!!! Well, thank you!!
truman

Boise, ID

#152019 Apr 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Well, thank you!!
...For what?!
I think you and LRS are messing with my head.

Moreno Valley, CA

#152020 Apr 20, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
By a margin of 51 to 29, Americans believe having a gun in the house makes the house safer.
When the question was asked to those with guns in their houses, the affirmative response jumped to 75.
The percentage of Republicans who believe a gun makes the house safer was 71, while among Democrats the percentage was 34.
Moreover, the poll found that those who believe a gun in the house makes the house safer "prioritize gun rights over new gun control laws by [a] 2 to 1 [margin]."
Well GB, I’m a liberal Democrat and a gun owner. I’m just not as paranoid as the Republican gun owner. I have no need for a thousand guns and assault weapons and I know there is no legislation pending or forthcoming that will affect my personal gun ownership. There seems to be some unexplainable laden fear going on in the Republican brain that keeps him in a constant state of paranoia. Personally I couldn’t nor would I want to live like that.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#152021 Apr 20, 2013
VERIZON & AT&T SPY ON ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS
Telecom Whistleblower Discovers Circuit that Allows Access to All Systems on Wireless Carrier—Phone Calls, Text Messages, Emails and More / April 10, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4u8nla
Babak Pasdar is a computer security expert who was hired in 2003 to help restructure the tech infrastructure at a major wireless telecommunications company. What he found shocked him. The company had set up a system that gave a third party, presumably a governmental entity, access to every communication coming through that company’s infrastructure. This means every email, internet use, document transmission, video, text message, as well as the ability to listen to and record any phone call.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/10/telecom...
==========

Spy Agency Data After Sept. 11 Led F.B.I. to Dead Ends
January 17, 2006 http://tinyurl.com/2cnkcy
WASHINGTON, Jan. 16 - In the anxious months after the Sept. 11 attacks, the National Security Agency began sending a steady stream of telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and names to the F.B.I. in search of terrorists. The stream soon became a flood, requiring hundreds of agents to check out thousands of tips a month.
But virtually all of them, current and former officials say, led to dead ends or innocent Americans.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/17/politics/17...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152022 Apr 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA sited internet poll of course ( http://factcheck.org/2013/04/nra-misrepresent... )will show dramatically different results. Much like Orly’s AOL internet poll which she had the nerve to introduce in a US court of law as evidence of who knows what?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/07/us-...
http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/91-percent...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34222_162-5756438...
Well Dah there Poopo, If they showed them the actual bill that makes the fee about $125 for the background check prior to each gun purchase of transfer, would they feel the same way. I can not now give by 41 y/o daughter a gun as a gift even though I know she has had nothing worse that a few speeding tickets!
Oh, now you are back on the forum, will you answer my reply of a few days ago.
You were upset that Fox News would not do a live cover the award ceremony in Israel for Obama but when I asked you why the LSM was not covering the murder trial of Dr. Gaswell. Only AFTER Fox News bashed them did they start to cover this issue even though they are not carrying it on TV. You seem Obama getting a two-cent award is more important than the murder trial of a so called doctor who may have murdered over 200 babies!!!
Care to comment or are you going to turn into a cricket again?

April 19, 2013 3:33 PM
[Dr.]Kermit Gosnell Murder Trial Update: Phila. abortion clinic worker says she saw more than 14 babies born alive

(CBS/AP) PHILADELPHIA - A whistle blowing worker testifying in the murder trial of a Philadelphia abortion provider said Thursday that she saw more than 14 babies born alive at the clinic.

Prosecutors chose 28-year-old Kareema Cross as their final witness before resting their case against Dr. Kermit Gosnell. Cross said she saw more than 10 babies breathe, with their chests moving up and down.

"I thought they were breathing," Cross testified. "He would say they're not really breathing."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575804...

Location hidden

#152023 Apr 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Things Heritage and Fox news won’t tell you. National polls are generally a bit more accurate that your gas ridden gut. A background check to buy a gun should be a no brainer.
Again, the polls do ask the correct question. Instead of asking them it there should be more background checks they should be asked if they are will to pay $125 fee for a background check of their daughter if they wanted to give her a gun as a gift!!!
Just like we had to read the ObamaCare AFTER it became law, will will be happy with a new gun law AFTER it is signed into law. The biggest problem is they are not enforcing CURRENT laws.
Under Obama over a half million illegal aliens have received deportation orders fro a court but if Obama doesn't put them on the bus, the deportation orders are meaningless!!!!

Location hidden

#152024 Apr 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why don't we raise the price to renew your drivers licence to, let's say,$500? Why it would get rid of the high risk drivers, won't it?
And how about a $5 per gallon gasoline tax so we will have to pay the same price as the Germans are?
But taxes like that affect poor people more and they too deserve the right to defend themselves! Remember that little clause in the 2nd Amendment: "... shall not be infringed"!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for admitting you comment about Watertown homeowners was bs.
Again you run, dodge and jump around the issue. Why don't we require all drivers to carry one million dollars in liability insurance? My truck and trailer cost over $250,000 and when you include the freight, it may be worth well over a million. But over 78% of all collisions involving big trucks (over 33,000 Lbs GVW/GCVW)(Mine is 80,000 lb. GCVW) I end up paying part or all of every accident I am involved in. Oh, between 1994 and 2006 I was involved in 14 accidents and I did not cause any of them. In for to the accident my vehicle as not even moving at the time it was hit and of which two I was in the sleeper!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152025 Apr 20, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>...For what?!
I think you and LRS are messing with my head.
LMAO!!! Doesn't take much, eh!

Location hidden

#152026 Apr 20, 2013
Oh, between 1993 and 2006 I averaged 130,000 miles per year. And that makes about 1.8 million miles without an at-fault accident. I can not stop a drunk from running into me nor a deer from jumping in front of my rig.
On January 13, 2001 I was hit by two different drunks between 6:10 and 6:20 am. You see, at six am they close The Hustler and Hollywood strip clubs in East St. Louis, IL and the drunks hit the road and anyone going slower than they want to drive.
One of the drunks ran into the back of my rig when I was driving 50 mph in a 50 mph zone and he was yelling at me "Did you see me man!!!" Well he got back into his car just in time for another drunk hit him and stuffed him under my trailer!!!
I didn't know for two weeks that that scrunched piece of junk was an Acura Integra! Hey, don't get between a rock (big rig) and a hard spot (Dodge pickup) or you car is look like an accordion.
Oh, I did not get any tickets!

Location hidden

#152027 Apr 20, 2013
Oh, the first drunk had turned 27 the night before, was driving with a DUI revoke DL, an unregistered, uninsured car and ... drunk again. So now he is driving a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Do I feel sorry for him? NO!!!
Oh, the driver of the Dodge pickup, why not only was he drunk, he had a half-empty bottle of booze and two bags of ..... wicked weed!!!
Again, I did not get a ticket and they did not try and sue me!

Location hidden

#152028 Apr 20, 2013
Og, two weeks after the accident I got a call from my insurance company, Liberty Mutual, and she was asking me some odd questions so I asked her why she was asking me those question and she said she was representing John Doe and I asked why and she said he too was insured by Liberty Mutual too.
So I asked her if she knew about the half-empty bottle of booze and two bags of marijuana and she said "no" and I told her she really ought to check up on it and I never heard from her again!

Location hidden

#152029 Apr 20, 2013
About six months later I was in the Flying J truck stop in Granite City, IL at about five am when two State Troopers walked into the restaurant and I recognized the male trooper. After they placed their orders and were served their coffees I walked over to them and started some small talk.
Then I asked him if he remembered me and he got a little nervous and that was when I mentioned I was driving the truck that the two drunk drivers tried to push across the bridge. Then he relaxed.
Oh, don't try and push a big rig with you car. It will not work! All they did was break the bumper on the trailer and scuff the tires and the Acura was about five feet long when they got finished. Yep, the rear axle was under the drivers seat!

Location hidden

#152030 Apr 20, 2013
Italy struggles to elect president after center-left collapse By Naomi O'Leary | Reuters –

By Naomi O'Leary
ROME (Reuters)- Italy's divided parliament made a fifth attempt to elect a president on Saturday after a split over candidates flung the main center-left alliance into disarray and forced its leader to resign, plunging the country into deeper political chaos.
Pier Luigi Bersani said late on Friday he would quit as Democratic Party (PD) leader as soon as a new head of state was elected, after party rebels sabotaged two separate candidates he had proposed. The PD's president, Rosy Bindi, also resigned.
A new president to succeed President Giorgio Napolitano, whose term ends on May 15, is needed to help broker a solution to political deadlock that has dragged on since an inconclusive February election.
http://news.yahoo.com/italy-struggles-elect-p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Patrick 1,111,085
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min edogxxx 98,254
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL 69,428
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min MaryanMattie 49,942
Abby 9-23 30 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 4 hr Arif 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info