BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151984 Apr 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Apology and admittance of errors, Rogue and LRS
1. LRS, admit that by believing a crud trashy report, you STATED that an incendiary device was found at the JFK library. Turned out FALSE. Apology please. So many more to comme but let's start with this one;
2. Rogue, admit that you tried to mislead everyone by hinting that sec of def had sent a letter to troops on delicate religious matters. Letter published by me, you lied. Admit error , please, and apology. While you're at it, apologize for writing that Obama got bj's from underlings who had had their front teeth removed.
Jack, what do you want me to apologize for, let me see!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151985 Apr 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just heard this also, that refugees coming to America immediately begin receiving welfare. No waiting in lines, nothing! It's easier for them to get welfare than our own citizens. Something is bad wrong! Oh JD, 11M more and we're already broke! Great planning.
<quoted text>
Is this the reason at last for "Can you hear us coming?". LMAO (lRS tm reg'd).
We are sorry to inform you that the information you have requested is top secret. You may re-submit your request in six months.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151986 Apr 19, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't blame all Muslims for what those two did. The vast majority is like you and i. You only hear about the extremist.
What about those people who bomb abortion clinics did you ever speak out about them saying they are terrorist?
Or about the extremist groups we have in this county like the KKK? Did you ever call them terrorist?
Well that's a damn risk America shouldn't be willing to take! We have enough to deal with already.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151987 Apr 19, 2013
Oh jackfish, where's that post, in which you claim, I admitted to being lol? LMAO! And the explanation on how I can change my location. In your words, prove it all now! LMAO!
Voluntarist

United States

#151988 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Aristocracy
WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal...[Declaration of Independence]
Why is the equality of people the first "self-evident" truth concept mentioned in the Declaration of Independence? Because the Founding Fathers hated the aristocracy. They hated the aristocracy more than the monarch--with good reason. There was only one monarch but hundreds, maybe thousands, of aristocrats. Some served in the House of Lords, one house of the British congress.(1)
And since the monarch confers titles, people who want to become aristocrats have a personal goal with no connection to the best interests of the nation.(2)
The Founding Fathers feared an aristocracy would evolve in the U.S.(3) I believe that we now have an aristocracy and it is as tyrannical as the Founding Fathers feared.
http://www.iapn.org/Fedaristocracy.htm
WE don't need ANY aristocracy
OR
freeloaders ...
WE want to work ...
Just like in the Good Book ...
You don't work ... ya don't EAT!:)
So then out of that document you would agree that the purpose of government is to protect individual rights.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151989 Apr 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So then out of that document you would agree that the purpose of government is to protect individual rights.
Under the Constitution, you have the right to live, that is your responsibility.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151991 Apr 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of the Federal Government is to protect and uphold the Constitution of the United States.
Sean Sanity

Midlothian, IL

#151994 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
He's in custody!
Wait, what?

In custody you say?

And without even invading an unrelated county?

How can this be?

NO NO NO NO NO NO. This is all wrong.

I demand we do this the right way....the Bush way.

When the police had him surrounded in the boat, Obama should have called them up and told them to pull out of the town, and then go to and unrelated one. The same way Bush pulled the troops from Tora Bora to send them to Iraq, thus freeing Bin Laden for over 10 years until a more capable president could do the job for him. Or in other words...

THE BUSH WAY
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151995 Apr 19, 2013
Good night
to ALL my Patriot "friends" ...

Good Night World :)

Thank You Lord

for
Another
B~E~A~U~T~I~F~U~L
Day

<3

Like Jesus Does

[HD] Eric Church - ACM's 2013

God Bless Boston and her Patriots

and
God ...

PLEASE B~L~E~S~S America <3
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151996 Apr 19, 2013
Sean Sanity wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, what?
In custody you say?
And without even invading an unrelated county?
How can this be?
NO NO NO NO NO NO. This is all wrong.
I demand we do this the right way....the Bush way.
When the police had him surrounded in the boat, Obama should have called them up and told them to pull out of the town, and then go to and unrelated one. The same way Bush pulled the troops from Tora Bora to send them to Iraq, thus freeing Bin Laden for over 10 years until a more capable president could do the job for him. Or in other words...
THE BUSH WAY
The date is April 20, 2013. The event occurred in Boston 5 days ago. Interesting post though. You missed your wake-up call, didn't you?
Sean Sanity

Midlothian, IL

#151998 Apr 19, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
...Ratings Prove Fox 'Most Trusted Name In News'
...Ratings Prove Richard Nixon 'Most Trusted Second Inaugural In History'
Sean Sanity

Midlothian, IL

#152000 Apr 19, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Album Sales Prove 'Britney Spears - Baby One More Time > Bruce Springsteen - Born In The U.S.A.'
Sean Sanity

Midlothian, IL

#152003 Apr 19, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Amount Of NBA Championship Rings Prove 'Robert Horry(7 Rings) Is A Better Basketball Player Than Michael Jordon(6 Rings)'
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152004 Apr 19, 2013
Hey Sean, that's a peculiar word misusage in post #151994, no? You know the "and" and "an" thing? LMAO!
Sean Sanity

Midlothian, IL

#152005 Apr 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
Hey Sean, that's a peculiar word misusage in post #151994, no? You know the "and" and "an" thing? LMAO!
Yeah.

And?

http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/See_What_I_D...
Sean Sanity

Munster, IN

#152006 Apr 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
I also typed "Jordon" instead of "Jordan" in post #152003.

I'm pretty disappointed that you, world renowned Topix slueth, were unable to uncover such gross negligence.
Sean Sanity

Munster, IN

#152007 Apr 20, 2013
truman

Boise, ID

#152008 Apr 20, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
'...among White Xenophobic Teabaggers'
Yeah,thats probably true....
truman

Boise, ID

#152009 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct!
WE work to "retire" with a GOOD life!
That is WHAT Social Security, Military Service, and pensions are FOR!
;~)
NOT for "freeloaders" ...
Lol!
You pathetic self agrandizing cow.
truman

Boise, ID

#152010 Apr 20, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't blame all Muslims for what those two did. The vast majority is like you and i. You only hear about the extremist.
What about those people who bomb abortion clinics did you ever speak out about them saying they are terrorist?
Or about the extremist groups we have in this county like the KKK? Did you ever call them terrorist?
You might as well try and get them to denounce Timothy Mc Veigh as a terrorist,good luck!
Thats ok though,the Rights utterly transparent Hypocracy is one of the things that keeps them segregated to Topix as opposed to anything resembling having a hand on the reins of power in this Nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Emeem 1,127,017
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 4 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 5 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 5 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]