BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151970 Apr 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose, slug.
How can I lose when I'm not playing? LMAO You poor SAP. Go spread your special hatred elsewhere. squidfin
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151971 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
This, coming from you, the most anti and UnAmerican traitor and violator of the constitution along with American traitor Pravda lady. What a joke.
You're the best joke on Topix, jackfish! You're just too flat-out stupid to know it! Really. You poor SAP.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151972 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Aristocracy
WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal...[Declaration of Independence]
Why is the equality of people the first "self-evident" truth concept mentioned in the Declaration of Independence? Because the Founding Fathers hated the aristocracy. They hated the aristocracy more than the monarch--with good reason. There was only one monarch but hundreds, maybe thousands, of aristocrats. Some served in the House of Lords, one house of the British congress.(1)
And since the monarch confers titles, people who want to become aristocrats have a personal goal with no connection to the best interests of the nation.(2)
The Founding Fathers feared an aristocracy would evolve in the U.S.(3) I believe that we now have an aristocracy and it is as tyrannical as the Founding Fathers feared.
http://www.iapn.org/Fedaristocracy.htm
WE don't need ANY aristocracy
OR
freeloaders ...
WE want to work ...
Just like in the Good Book ...
You don't work ... ya don't EAT!:)
I agree, there are too many bleeding heart liberals in our aristocracy, they pay a man not to work, just for votes.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151973 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
This, coming from you, the most anti and UnAmerican traitor and violator of the constitution along with American traitor Pravda lady. What a joke.
Tsk tsk tsk.......bytch, whine, moan. bytch, whine, moan. bytch, whine, moan. You poor wannabe. You know nothing about being an American, jackfish. Read all you want, you'll never "understand". Poor SAP!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151974 Apr 19, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, there are too many bleeding heart liberals in our aristocracy, they pay a man not to work, just for votes.
Correct!

WE work to "retire" with a GOOD life!
That is WHAT Social Security, Military Service, and pensions are FOR!

;~)

NOT for "freeloaders" ...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151975 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
Just heard the mother of these bombers was convicted of shoplifting last year.$1,600 worth.
And the relevance?

Ottawa

#151976 Apr 19, 2013
Apology and admittance of errors, Rogue and LRS

1. LRS, admit that by believing a crud trashy report, you STATED that an incendiary device was found at the JFK library. Turned out FALSE. Apology please. So many more to comme but let's start with this one;

2. Rogue, admit that you tried to mislead everyone by hinting that sec of def had sent a letter to troops on delicate religious matters. Letter published by me, you lied. Admit error , please, and apology. While you're at it, apologize for writing that Obama got bj's from underlings who had had their front teeth removed.

Ottawa

#151977 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just heard this also, that refugees coming to America immediately begin receiving welfare. No waiting in lines, nothing! It's easier for them to get welfare than our own citizens. Something is bad wrong! Oh JD, 11M more and we're already broke! Great planning.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that too, ain't we just a great country!!
I can see it coming, if you have an extra bedroom, guess what, you will have a new family member, compliments of the US government.
Is this the reason at last for "Can you hear us coming?". LMAO (lRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#151978 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Boston Police officer shouts ...
"God bless America"
on loud speaker as he leaves Watertown scene #WCVB
http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_...
<3
Didn't you say Boston was under martial law? God you're ignorant.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#151979 Apr 19, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do here in California and Ive had mine since the late 60s. No ones invaded my privacy yet, but Im sure birfoon speak will tell me I have little time left before they do. Personally I have no fear of such a thing.
We don't need new laws,we just need to enforce the ones we already have. No honest person should fear the law.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#151980 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you aren't warped? What does this week in Boston mean to you? The Muslims love us? Tell us, do Americans "target" women and children"? You need to slither back under the rock from whence you came.
You can't blame all Muslims for what those two did. The vast majority is like you and i. You only hear about the extremist.

What about those people who bomb abortion clinics did you ever speak out about them saying they are terrorist?

Or about the extremist groups we have in this county like the KKK? Did you ever call them terrorist?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151981 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct!
WE work to "retire" with a GOOD life!
That is WHAT Social Security, Military Service, and pensions are FOR!
;~)
NOT for "freeloaders" ...
But, what good are they when the governments keep taking to support the freeloaders, soon there will be only the aristocracy and the have not, or should I say, the communist party and the forced labor people.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151982 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
And the relevance?
Guess you need to ask the reporter, not me.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151983 Apr 19, 2013
1. LRS, admit that by believing a crud trashy report, you STATED that an incendiary device was found at the JFK library. Turned out FALSE. Apology please. So many more to comme but let's start with this one;
2. Rogue, admit that you tried to mislead everyone by hinting that sec of def had sent a letter to troops on delicate religious matters. Letter published by me, you lied. Admit error , please, and apology. While you're at it, apologize for writing that Obama got bj's from underlings who had had their front teeth removed.
1. I merely repeated what was being broadcast on the news. It was not an article. No reason for me to apologize. LMAO dumbdumb
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151984 Apr 19, 2013
Jack, what do you want me to apologize for, let me see!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151985 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just heard this also, that refugees coming to America immediately begin receiving welfare. No waiting in lines, nothing! It's easier for them to get welfare than our own citizens. Something is bad wrong! Oh JD, 11M more and we're already broke! Great planning.
<quoted text>
Is this the reason at last for "Can you hear us coming?". LMAO (lRS tm reg'd).
We are sorry to inform you that the information you have requested is top secret. You may re-submit your request in six months.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151986 Apr 19, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't blame all Muslims for what those two did. The vast majority is like you and i. You only hear about the extremist.
What about those people who bomb abortion clinics did you ever speak out about them saying they are terrorist?
Or about the extremist groups we have in this county like the KKK? Did you ever call them terrorist?
Well that's a damn risk America shouldn't be willing to take! We have enough to deal with already.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151987 Apr 19, 2013
Oh jackfish, where's that post, in which you claim, I admitted to being lol? LMAO! And the explanation on how I can change my location. In your words, prove it all now! LMAO!
Voluntarist

United States

#151988 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Aristocracy
WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal...[Declaration of Independence]
Why is the equality of people the first "self-evident" truth concept mentioned in the Declaration of Independence? Because the Founding Fathers hated the aristocracy. They hated the aristocracy more than the monarch--with good reason. There was only one monarch but hundreds, maybe thousands, of aristocrats. Some served in the House of Lords, one house of the British congress.(1)
And since the monarch confers titles, people who want to become aristocrats have a personal goal with no connection to the best interests of the nation.(2)
The Founding Fathers feared an aristocracy would evolve in the U.S.(3) I believe that we now have an aristocracy and it is as tyrannical as the Founding Fathers feared.
http://www.iapn.org/Fedaristocracy.htm
WE don't need ANY aristocracy
OR
freeloaders ...
WE want to work ...
Just like in the Good Book ...
You don't work ... ya don't EAT!:)
So then out of that document you would agree that the purpose of government is to protect individual rights.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151989 Apr 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So then out of that document you would agree that the purpose of government is to protect individual rights.
Under the Constitution, you have the right to live, that is your responsibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Smart Alex 1,154,065
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Mothra 49,208
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,023
New Beach Boys song. 6 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 7 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 9 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH