BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
133,461 - 133,480 of 174,513 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Maybe Jacques needs to read this; Even the Associated Press gets it!
Russia's Caucasus: breeding ground for terror
By ARSEN MOLLAYEV and VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV | Associated Press
http://news.yahoo.com/russias-caucasus-breedi...
Do you think I don't know about Chechnya? The horror the Russians have inflicted on that people and , the horror the Chechnyans have inflicted on the Russians. Read up, boy, read up.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where's Poopo these days? Since I slam dunked him a few days ago he has disappeared!
This is like saying you slam dunked Kobe. Are you kidding? Do you really think that you even come up to that man's ankle intellectually? Is that at all possible, can your disillusion be that far out? You don't even come close.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone migrates illegally to the US.OK. He or she has chidren in the U.S. You call yourself a Justice and yet say that these kids are criminals? And yes,deport them, who's going to do your dirty and menial jobs? Who's gonna harvest the fruit and vegetables?
No, they are children of criminals, they happen to be citizens of their father's country of origin, deport all of them, let them come in the civilized way.
It is time for the pampered citizens of the US to know what work is, outside of the keyboard.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet Shirley!
Lame, ooooh so lame and unworthy. Backto grade 3,Moe.(Sorry, Moe)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have background checks. What you're wanting is an invasion of privacy!
Yes we do here in California and Ive had mine since the late 60s. No ones invaded my privacy yet, but Im sure birfoon speak will tell me I have little time left before they do. Personally I have no fear of such a thing.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So, in effect, you're in and out. Bye.
LMAO!!! Like I said, garbage in, garbage out! Come back when you have something of importance.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lucky there was a botched abortion in that alley and you were born in the United States. Were you not, you'd be an undesirable immigrant. As things stand now, you are just an undesirable American.
<quoted text>
I think that Jacques has decayed to a sad little troll lately.
Who was it, Rogue, you, LRS, Frank, KFC GB, AL who saw a sinister plot in the Saudi Ambassador's meeting with the president and the quick sendoff of that Saudi man who was wounded to his country? Hell, LRS said we should flatten his country. Now, if you've read, I've said I erred when I wrote that the two terrorists were not Moslems, and in a subsequent post, apologized. Now, will one of the aforementioned do the same , say he has erred and apologize?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like an admission of being anti-America, to me. Figures!
You lose, slug.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, they are children of criminals, they happen to be citizens of their father's country of origin, deport all of them, let them come in the civilized way.
It is time for the pampered citizens of the US to know what work is, outside of the keyboard.
Aristocracy

WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal...[Declaration of Independence]

Why is the equality of people the first "self-evident" truth concept mentioned in the Declaration of Independence? Because the Founding Fathers hated the aristocracy. They hated the aristocracy more than the monarch--with good reason. There was only one monarch but hundreds, maybe thousands, of aristocrats. Some served in the House of Lords, one house of the British congress.(1)
And since the monarch confers titles, people who want to become aristocrats have a personal goal with no connection to the best interests of the nation.(2)
The Founding Fathers feared an aristocracy would evolve in the U.S.(3) I believe that we now have an aristocracy and it is as tyrannical as the Founding Fathers feared.

http://www.iapn.org/Fedaristocracy.htm

WE don't need ANY aristocracy
OR

freeloaders ...

WE want to work ...

Just like in the Good Book ...

You don't work ... ya don't EAT!:)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Arrested, ARRESTED! For what? Exercising his First Amendment Rights! I hope they get their pants sued off!
April 19, 2013
8th Grader Suspended Then Arrested For Wearing T-Shirt With Image Of Gun
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/04/8th-gra...
Poor kid's innocent,he's 8 years old. Arrest his stupid parents instead.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like an admission of being anti-America, to me. Figures!
This, coming from you, the most anti and UnAmerican traitor and violator of the constitution along with American traitor Pravda lady. What a joke.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto......Eh? LMAO! I think that one sent lil jackfish home.
Nope, duly corrected and apology proferred. Your turn. Hmmm, only 4000 characters allowed. Your error corrections and apologies will greatly consume 4000 and more.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is like saying you slam dunked Kobe. Are you kidding? Do you really think that you even come up to that man's ankle intellectually? Is that at all possible, can your disillusion be that far out? You don't even come close.
Oh Lord! Rogues now having grandiose delusions. Obviously his medication has stopped working.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do here in California and Ive had mine since the late 60s. No ones invaded my privacy yet, but Im sure birfoon speak will tell me I have little time left before they do. Personally I have no fear of such a thing.
You don't know if your privacy has been invaded or not! Dense, I say!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You lose, slug.
How can I lose when I'm not playing? LMAO You poor SAP. Go spread your special hatred elsewhere. squidfin
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This, coming from you, the most anti and UnAmerican traitor and violator of the constitution along with American traitor Pravda lady. What a joke.
You're the best joke on Topix, jackfish! You're just too flat-out stupid to know it! Really. You poor SAP.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Aristocracy
WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal...[Declaration of Independence]
Why is the equality of people the first "self-evident" truth concept mentioned in the Declaration of Independence? Because the Founding Fathers hated the aristocracy. They hated the aristocracy more than the monarch--with good reason. There was only one monarch but hundreds, maybe thousands, of aristocrats. Some served in the House of Lords, one house of the British congress.(1)
And since the monarch confers titles, people who want to become aristocrats have a personal goal with no connection to the best interests of the nation.(2)
The Founding Fathers feared an aristocracy would evolve in the U.S.(3) I believe that we now have an aristocracy and it is as tyrannical as the Founding Fathers feared.
http://www.iapn.org/Fedaristocracy.htm
WE don't need ANY aristocracy
OR
freeloaders ...
WE want to work ...
Just like in the Good Book ...
You don't work ... ya don't EAT!:)
I agree, there are too many bleeding heart liberals in our aristocracy, they pay a man not to work, just for votes.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Tsk tsk tsk.......bytch, whine, moan. bytch, whine, moan. bytch, whine, moan. You poor wannabe. You know nothing about being an American, jackfish. Read all you want, you'll never "understand". Poor SAP!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, there are too many bleeding heart liberals in our aristocracy, they pay a man not to work, just for votes.
Correct!

WE work to "retire" with a GOOD life!
That is WHAT Social Security, Military Service, and pensions are FOR!

;~)

NOT for "freeloaders" ...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Just heard the mother of these bombers was convicted of shoplifting last year.$1,600 worth.
And the relevance?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 7 min edogxxx 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 13 min KrisChristie 1,856
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,079,031
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,516
Amy 7-24 1 hr edogxxx 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 1 hr lolol 12
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000