BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,674)

Showing posts 133,461 - 133,480 of167,751
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: That was Howard's opinion, but it was not Bigham's opinion or Trumbull's opinion, and the final decision on whether the amendment followed Howard's opinion or that of Trumbull and many others was made in a six-to-two decision by the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case, and it ruled that EVERY child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US citizen.
Yes it was his opinion, he wrote the Citizenship Clause, which was accepted it in its entirety and became law in 1868 and not one mention of English common law was used in his writings.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
An almost carbon copy of LRS's looney tooney post. And yes, GWB did sneak out hundreds of Saudis in a no-fly US sky. Go figure.
LMAO! Wrong again jakeleg. I didn't post that. That memory issue is getting worse, isn't it?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Fortunately, we have the highest possible authority on record to answer this question of how the term "jurisdiction" was to be interpreted and applied, the author of the citizenship clause, Sen. Jacob M. Howard (MI) to tell us exactly what it means and its intended scope as he introduced it to the United States Senate in 1866:
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.
The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof (US Constitution), are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law (Law of Nations) and national law (Civil Right Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens(,) who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country (when the states made the citizens and had it all screwed up).
The above was ratified in 1868 and became Law of the Land.
They hate it when you point out the "comma"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
That one is trademarked, Lol!
SMEllen1 one is being Clown-Stomped today!
Please send me a bill. That one is just too good not to use! LOL Smellen clownstomps herself.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU QUEER!
Look it up yourself.
Start here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I didn't say, I asked. And you come up with FoxNews.com as a source? C"mon, give me a real source. I googled it, ALL crappy conservative anti and hating Obama sites. Not one single reliable source.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he being deported for reason of National Security and why the unscheduled meeting of Obama with the Saudi Foreign Minister?
Guess he had better connections than his buds!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate it when you point out the "comma"!
Yep, I have been called every name in the book over that comma! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Someone is going home rather quickly it seems! I smell a rat.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-covering-up-sau...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Someone is going home rather quickly it seems! I smell a rat.
http://www.infowars.com/obama-covering-up-sau...
This from Infowars.com . LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Just said I went to Google, the same you went to now. All conservative right-of-Hitler Obama/dem-hating sources. I said a reliable source. Is this the same source as the firebombing of the JFK library? Still waiting for a source on that.

Any minute, now, the fertilizer plant sad disaster will be a terrorist attack, with you , Rogue and KFC GB poining the finger at some Moslem who happened to be in West, Texas, a mile from the explosion. Any minute now.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You assumed correctly, three cheers. DOH. Who else?
You, YOU render a political judgement on Churchill?
Sure, he f-ed up at Gallipoli!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Fed now controls 1/3rd of Federal Budget???
Welfare Programs Now One-Sixth Of Federal Budget, same as Healthcare.
Federal welfare programs now account for one-sixth of the federal budget ($588 billion), a figure that does not even include unemployment benefits, Social Security, and Medicare, reports Bill Frezza of Forbes.
Since Obama entered the White House, family income has dropped 7%. But when corrected for inflation, it is ... about 14%. Isn't a drop of more than 10% a DEPRESSION?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Our Labor Participation Rate is at it's lowest level since ..... Jimmy Carter was president. There are about SEVEN million more Americans who are unemployed than when Obama entered the White House and you Libtards think he has done a great job? Compared to whom? Herbert Hoover?!?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This from Infowars.com . LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Just said I went to Google, the same you went to now. All conservative right-of-Hitler Obama/dem-hating sources. I said a reliable source. Is this the same source as the firebombing of the JFK library? Still waiting for a source on that.
Any minute, now, the fertilizer plant sad disaster will be a terrorist attack, with you , Rogue and KFC GB poining the finger at some Moslem who happened to be in West, Texas, a mile from the explosion. Any minute now.
Psst, I really don't care what you want. It is happening whether you choose to open your lids or not. squid

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I didn't say, I asked. And you come up with FoxNews.com as a source? C"mon, give me a real source. I googled it, ALL crappy conservative anti and hating Obama sites. Not one single reliable source.
Your so stupid you do not know why the chicken crossed the road. But I do. The chicken crossed the road to prove to the possums and raccoons it could be done safely!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Wrong again jakeleg. I didn't post that. That memory issue is getting worse, isn't it?
You're right. It was Rogue yet again repeating a post, but this time only a few hours apart instead of a few days.

But, you must bear with me. You two are like a pea in a pod, or two "friends" in a closet if you know what I mean LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Anyhow, I won't say I'm sorry for mistaking you for Rogue, so alike are you, I'm not sure which one of you should be insulted LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). I think both, ha ha.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, I really don't care what you want. It is happening whether you choose to open your lids or not. squid
Yes, happening in your sick hating crotch-crushed brain. Keep relying on yellow journalism, crud, and most of all, keep believing that it's all real, just like wrestling. Hate's gonna get you far, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're right. It was Rogue yet again repeating a post, but this time only a few hours apart instead of a few days.
But, you must bear with me. You two are like a pea in a pod, or two "friends" in a closet if you know what I mean LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Anyhow, I won't say I'm sorry for mistaking you for Rogue, so alike are you, I'm not sure which one of you should be insulted LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). I think both, ha ha.
Oh I knew you wouldn't apologize. You don't have that much character.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, happening in your sick hating crotch-crushed brain. Keep relying on yellow journalism, crud, and most of all, keep believing that it's all real, just like wrestling. Hate's gonna get you far, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
So we should believe you over a Congressman? Yeah RIGHT!!! squid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Reminder: jackfish, you're the King of Hatred. Don't forget it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, he f-ed up at Gallipoli!
No, he assuredly did not. If you knew your facts, you'd know the failure had many authors, and he just gave the order. Following thme in a timely fashion , well, that did not occur, but he took the blame for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 133,461 - 133,480 of167,751
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min dem 1,037,636
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,595
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min edogxxx 96,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min litesong 43,183
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 54 min Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 58 min Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance