BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,673)

Showing posts 133,441 - 133,460 of173,682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you call INS and report me? I'm sure they need a good laugh
LMAO!!! After they saw you, they would probably "laff" their asses off.
I can see it now, "Hey Jim, how in the hell are we going to get this fat ass off the porch."

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Loose asked for a source. I provided one.
Your pathetic hate fueled rants just highlight how ignorant and moronic your are. Sucks to be related to Rouge
To hell with your nutty facts and polls LTR. You have no right to even attempt to stop a crazy from randomly picking you out on the street for target practice. After all, he has rights as well.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Just heard the mother of these bombers was convicted of shoplifting last year. $1,600 worth.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have background checks. What you're wanting is an invasion of privacy!
What they really want to know, just how many UN troops will we need.
The answers is, about 400 million.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Just heard the mother of these bombers was convicted of shoplifting last year.$1,600 worth.
Yes, and the dumbocrats wants to give amnesty to eleven-million criminals, just for votes! Go figure!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

He's in custody!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Something just occurred to me, Rogue, and this applies as well to LRS, Frank, KFC GB, Communist Lady, Rush, and a few others.
If there WAS effective gun control, and you or one of your birther ilk wanted to purchase a firearm, and you showed your insane Topix postings to the gun seller who'd pass them on to the authorities, you would be turned down and he couln't sell you ANY guns. Why, the FBI would probably raid your homes and trailers seize the whole whole arsenal.
I suppose if Lindsey Graham thinks the ignorant birfoon is crazy, it would stand to reason he wouldn’t want them owning guns; no?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and the dumbocrats wants to give amnesty to eleven-million criminals, just for votes! Go figure!!
Just heard this also, that refugees coming to America immediately begin receiving welfare. No waiting in lines, nothing! It's easier for them to get welfare than our own citizens. Something is bad wrong! Oh JD, 11M more and we're already broke! Great planning.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
He's in custody!
Yep, time for the water-board, removing the fingernails and reading comments from Jock Itch!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Out....

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Here we are on the verge of granting amnesty to 11,000,000+ criminals, from what has happen this week, we need a good dose of xenophobia, it is well overdue.
11 million criminals JD? That’s a bit harsh isn’t it?

Q: So it's a crime to enter the country illegally, but not a crime to be here illegally. How can you do one without the other?

A: It's not hard, and millions of people have done it. People obtain legal visas to enter the U.S. for work, study or tourism and then simply remain in the coun try after the visa expires. Of the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in the United States, studies show about 40 percent to 50 percent came here legally but are now illegal immigrants.
Gov Chris Christie
http://www.nj.com/morristown/index.ssf/2008/0...

AP says they’ll drop the notion as well.
http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/press-dro...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just heard this also, that refugees coming to America immediately begin receiving welfare. No waiting in lines, nothing! It's easier for them to get welfare than our own citizens. Something is bad wrong! Oh JD, 11M more and we're already broke! Great planning.
I heard that too, ain't we just a great country!!
I can see it coming, if you have an extra bedroom, guess what, you will have a new family member, compliments of the US government.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you really blew that one, eh!!!
No, I didn't.They were not Arabs.&#358;oken Muslims, perhaps. You'll see. But you hide your disappointment well, they were not middle eastern even though you and your ilk were ready and willing to lynch the Saudi who was wounded when one of the bombs went off.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Here we are on the verge of granting amnesty to 11,000,000+ criminals, from what has happen this week, we need a good dose of xenophobia, it is well overdue.
Someone migrates illegally to the US.OK. He or she has chidren in the U.S. You call yourself a Justice and yet say that these kids are criminals? And yes,deport them, who's going to do your dirty and menial jobs? Who's gonna harvest the fruit and vegetables?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
11 million criminals JD? That’s a bit harsh isn’t it?
Q: So it's a crime to enter the country illegally, but not a crime to be here illegally. How can you do one without the other?
A: It's not hard, and millions of people have done it. People obtain legal visas to enter the U.S. for work, study or tourism and then simply remain in the coun try after the visa expires. Of the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in the United States, studies show about 40 percent to 50 percent came here legally but are now illegal immigrants.
Gov Chris Christie
http://www.nj.com/morristown/index.ssf/2008/0...
AP says they’ll drop the notion as well.
http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/press-dro...
Just depends on how much crime you can stand! I would call 11M an invasion!
No such thing as an Illegal Immigrant, they are illegal invaders.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you aren't warped? What does this week in Boston mean to you? The Muslims love us? Tell us, do Americans "target" women and children"? You need to slither back under the rock from whence you came.
You'll soon see this had nothing to do with Muslims. You were wrong about the Arabs on this, you're wrong on the Muslim thing. Hey, come to think of it, you're wrong on everything.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
One million people in Boston are staying in there homes, a suburb is closed down, law enforement agencies are doing house to house searches for terrorists..... And you say get chips and dip for a weekend while we track down terrorists.
Figure Thunder Over Louisville is of higher priority than terrorists.
Coming from the crazy catlady with the mentally unstable daughter she raised claiming to be a true American Patriot.
Womder how long it wil take you unstable republicans to say this is a practice exercise to take guns?
LMMFAO@you idiots
Nuff said!---- END of quote!
``````````
yeah ...
HOW do "you" THINK
those boys FATHER "feels" ...???
With the obot admin ...
PLAYING
"Call of DUTY"
out
on
LIVE TV
SUCH "in your FACE"
violence
just
CREATES
MORE
in your FACE ... V-I-O-L-E-N-C-E ....
you "ignorant" peeps!
``````````
MORE from uncle "spewy" ...
His father is in Russia, one thing I can bet on.... Russia will make sure his father is taken care of. They don't want an international incident.
Truth be told, Russia may well have already killed the father.
You love your doom, gloom, and fear!!
Kinda funny that you call yourself a brave patriot as you cower in fear.
Idiot!
==========
AL posts:
Bomber’s Father[In a telephone interview from the Russian city of Makhachkala]
Issues Warning To U.S.:
If My Son Is Killed,‘All Hell Will Break Loose’
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bombers-father-iss...
Bottom line is they do not put up with that crap in Russia as they will treat them like the devilish cowards they really are. The guy I really felt for was the uncle here in the US who appeared to feel genuine grief. At any rate it’s very difficult figure out just who’s side you’re really on AL

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Garbage in, garbage out!!
LMAO!!!
So, in effect, you're in and out. Bye.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Well, well, such a disappointment,eh, Rogue, LRS, Anti-american traitor lady, Frank, etc... they were not Muslims or Arabs after all. Immigrant Russian Caucassians. I know, I know, it must be a cover-up and this shrapnel-wounded Saudi they let go MUST be one of the bombers. HAS to be, otherwise, all your conpirational Saudi Ambassador White House visit crap and fabriction that was NOT reported in the real-world media are nothing but a conspiracy.
Why do you think, two days ago, Putin (American traitor Lady's good friend), offererd help?
You were all wrong, birther birfoon buffoon stooges hating idiots. Yes, once more wrong. Apologize. Now.
<quoted text>
I brought it to his attention hours ago. He will demand an apology but I don't expect one from him. Libtards never apologize much less admit they were wrong. Oh, I was wrong, he is his apology;
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey, hey, Rogue, not so fast. They are not Arabs. You thought they were, hmm, you KNEW they were. As to Muslims, I was wrong to say they were not, apology given, but isn't that better than accusing them of something they are not? You did that. Anyhow, yes , I erred on that except that I wager, how they've captured the younger one, that the religion factor will have little to do with it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Boston Police officer shouts ...

"God bless America"

on loud speaker as he leaves Watertown scene #WCVB

http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_...

<3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 133,441 - 133,460 of173,682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Go Blue Forever 97,443
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,072,563
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min voice of peace 67,537
Abby 7-11 26 min edogxxx 19
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,517
Abby July 12 37 min Cass 2
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 40 min mike 8
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••