BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151949 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you aren't warped? What does this week in Boston mean to you? The Muslims love us? Tell us, do Americans "target" women and children"? You need to slither back under the rock from whence you came.
You'll soon see this had nothing to do with Muslims. You were wrong about the Arabs on this, you're wrong on the Muslim thing. Hey, come to think of it, you're wrong on everything.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151950 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
One million people in Boston are staying in there homes, a suburb is closed down, law enforement agencies are doing house to house searches for terrorists..... And you say get chips and dip for a weekend while we track down terrorists.
Figure Thunder Over Louisville is of higher priority than terrorists.
Coming from the crazy catlady with the mentally unstable daughter she raised claiming to be a true American Patriot.
Womder how long it wil take you unstable republicans to say this is a practice exercise to take guns?
LMMFAO@you idiots
Nuff said!---- END of quote!
``````````
yeah ...
HOW do "you" THINK
those boys FATHER "feels" ...???
With the obot admin ...
PLAYING
"Call of DUTY"
out
on
LIVE TV
SUCH "in your FACE"
violence
just
CREATES
MORE
in your FACE ... V-I-O-L-E-N-C-E ....
you "ignorant" peeps!
``````````
MORE from uncle "spewy" ...
His father is in Russia, one thing I can bet on.... Russia will make sure his father is taken care of. They don't want an international incident.
Truth be told, Russia may well have already killed the father.
You love your doom, gloom, and fear!!
Kinda funny that you call yourself a brave patriot as you cower in fear.
Idiot!
==========
AL posts:
Bomber’s Father[In a telephone interview from the Russian city of Makhachkala]
Issues Warning To U.S.:
If My Son Is Killed,‘All Hell Will Break Loose’
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bombers-father-iss...
Bottom line is they do not put up with that crap in Russia as they will treat them like the devilish cowards they really are. The guy I really felt for was the uncle here in the US who appeared to feel genuine grief. At any rate it’s very difficult figure out just who’s side you’re really on AL

Ottawa

#151951 Apr 19, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Garbage in, garbage out!!
LMAO!!!
So, in effect, you're in and out. Bye.

Ottawa

#151952 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Well, well, such a disappointment,eh, Rogue, LRS, Anti-american traitor lady, Frank, etc... they were not Muslims or Arabs after all. Immigrant Russian Caucassians. I know, I know, it must be a cover-up and this shrapnel-wounded Saudi they let go MUST be one of the bombers. HAS to be, otherwise, all your conpirational Saudi Ambassador White House visit crap and fabriction that was NOT reported in the real-world media are nothing but a conspiracy.
Why do you think, two days ago, Putin (American traitor Lady's good friend), offererd help?
You were all wrong, birther birfoon buffoon stooges hating idiots. Yes, once more wrong. Apologize. Now.
<quoted text>
I brought it to his attention hours ago. He will demand an apology but I don't expect one from him. Libtards never apologize much less admit they were wrong. Oh, I was wrong, he is his apology;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CQFEY9RIRJAXX
Hey, hey, Rogue, not so fast. They are not Arabs. You thought they were, hmm, you KNEW they were. As to Muslims, I was wrong to say they were not, apology given, but isn't that better than accusing them of something they are not? You did that. Anyhow, yes , I erred on that except that I wager, how they've captured the younger one, that the religion factor will have little to do with it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151953 Apr 19, 2013
Boston Police officer shouts ...

"God bless America"

on loud speaker as he leaves Watertown scene #WCVB

http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_...

<3
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151954 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I didn't.They were not Arabs.&#358;oken Muslims, perhaps. You'll see. But you hide your disappointment well, they were not middle eastern even though you and your ilk were ready and willing to lynch the Saudi who was wounded when one of the bombs went off.
LMAO!!! Face it, you blew it, you can't spin your way out of this one.

Ottawa

#151955 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Maybe Jacques needs to read this; Even the Associated Press gets it!
Russia's Caucasus: breeding ground for terror
By ARSEN MOLLAYEV and VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV | Associated Press –
http://news.yahoo.com/russias-caucasus-breedi...
Do you think I don't know about Chechnya? The horror the Russians have inflicted on that people and , the horror the Chechnyans have inflicted on the Russians. Read up, boy, read up.

Ottawa

#151956 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where's Poopo these days? Since I slam dunked him a few days ago he has disappeared!
This is like saying you slam dunked Kobe. Are you kidding? Do you really think that you even come up to that man's ankle intellectually? Is that at all possible, can your disillusion be that far out? You don't even come close.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151957 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Someone migrates illegally to the US.OK. He or she has chidren in the U.S. You call yourself a Justice and yet say that these kids are criminals? And yes,deport them, who's going to do your dirty and menial jobs? Who's gonna harvest the fruit and vegetables?
No, they are children of criminals, they happen to be citizens of their father's country of origin, deport all of them, let them come in the civilized way.
It is time for the pampered citizens of the US to know what work is, outside of the keyboard.

Ottawa

#151958 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet Shirley!
Lame, ooooh so lame and unworthy. Backto grade 3,Moe.(Sorry, Moe)

Moreno Valley, CA

#151959 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have background checks. What you're wanting is an invasion of privacy!
Yes “we” do here in California and I’ve had mine since the late 60’s. No one’s invaded my privacy yet, but I’m sure birfoon speak will tell me I have little time left before they do. Personally I have no fear of such a thing.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151960 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
So, in effect, you're in and out. Bye.
LMAO!!! Like I said, garbage in, garbage out! Come back when you have something of importance.

Ottawa

#151961 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lucky there was a botched abortion in that alley and you were born in the United States. Were you not, you'd be an undesirable immigrant. As things stand now, you are just an undesirable American.
<quoted text>
I think that Jacques has decayed to a sad little troll lately.
Who was it, Rogue, you, LRS, Frank, KFC GB, AL who saw a sinister plot in the Saudi Ambassador's meeting with the president and the quick sendoff of that Saudi man who was wounded to his country? Hell, LRS said we should flatten his country. Now, if you've read, I've said I erred when I wrote that the two terrorists were not Moslems, and in a subsequent post, apologized. Now, will one of the aforementioned do the same , say he has erred and apologize?

Ottawa

#151962 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like an admission of being anti-America, to me. Figures!
You lose, slug.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151963 Apr 19, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, they are children of criminals, they happen to be citizens of their father's country of origin, deport all of them, let them come in the civilized way.
It is time for the pampered citizens of the US to know what work is, outside of the keyboard.
Aristocracy

WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal...[Declaration of Independence]

Why is the equality of people the first "self-evident" truth concept mentioned in the Declaration of Independence? Because the Founding Fathers hated the aristocracy. They hated the aristocracy more than the monarch--with good reason. There was only one monarch but hundreds, maybe thousands, of aristocrats. Some served in the House of Lords, one house of the British congress.(1)
And since the monarch confers titles, people who want to become aristocrats have a personal goal with no connection to the best interests of the nation.(2)
The Founding Fathers feared an aristocracy would evolve in the U.S.(3) I believe that we now have an aristocracy and it is as tyrannical as the Founding Fathers feared.

http://www.iapn.org/Fedaristocracy.htm

WE don't need ANY aristocracy
OR

freeloaders ...

WE want to work ...

Just like in the Good Book ...

You don't work ... ya don't EAT!:)

Ottawa

#151964 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Arrested, ARRESTED! For what? Exercising his First Amendment Rights! I hope they get their pants sued off!
April 19, 2013
8th Grader Suspended Then Arrested For Wearing T-Shirt With Image Of Gun
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/04/8th-gra...
Poor kid's innocent,he's 8 years old. Arrest his stupid parents instead.

Ottawa

#151966 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like an admission of being anti-America, to me. Figures!
This, coming from you, the most anti and UnAmerican traitor and violator of the constitution along with American traitor Pravda lady. What a joke.

Ottawa

#151967 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto......Eh? LMAO! I think that one sent lil jackfish home.
Nope, duly corrected and apology proferred. Your turn. Hmmm, only 4000 characters allowed. Your error corrections and apologies will greatly consume 4000 and more.

Moreno Valley, CA

#151968 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
This is like saying you slam dunked Kobe. Are you kidding? Do you really think that you even come up to that man's ankle intellectually? Is that at all possible, can your disillusion be that far out? You don't even come close.
Oh Lord! Rogue’s now having grandiose delusions. Obviously his medication has stopped working.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151969 Apr 19, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes “we” do here in California and I’ve had mine since the late 60’s. No one’s invaded my privacy yet, but I’m sure birfoon speak will tell me I have little time left before they do. Personally I have no fear of such a thing.
You don't know if your privacy has been invaded or not! Dense, I say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,154,056
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Mothra 49,205
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min JOEL 71,023
New Beach Boys song. 4 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 7 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH