BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
133,401 - 133,420 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Where's Poopo these days? Since I slam dunked him a few days ago he has disappeared!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Troublesam Troll wrote:
Very odd
I don't know where you put your password. Maybe it is on the Ninja band around your foreskin!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

I sure hope this Global Warming does not get any hotter!

Jena Germany Sees Coldest March In 160 Years! Meteorologist Calls Arctic Warmth/Cold Winter Theory “Nonsense”
By P Gosselin on 9. April 2013
March was an extremely cold month in Europe, especially in the southern part of eastern Germany. Veteran meteorologist Thomas Globig of MDR television gave us the March data for that region in the following video:
http://notrickszone.com/2013/04/09/jena-germa...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

How do you say "Brrrr", in Chinese?

China's Coldest Winter in Decades
Published: Jan 23, 2013, 5:23 PM EST Associated Press

BEIJING — China is experiencing unusual chills this winter with its national average temperature hitting the lowest in 28 years, and snow and ice have closed highways, canceled flights, stranded tourists and knocked out power in several provinces.

China Meteorological Administration on Friday said the national average was 25 degrees Fahrenheit since late November, the coldest in nearly three decades.

The average temperature in northeast China dipped to -4.5 degrees F, the coldest in 43 years, and dropped to a 42-year low of -18.7 degrees F in northern China.

In some areas — northeastern China, eastern Inner Mongolia, and north part of far-western Xinjiang province — the low has hit -40 degrees F, the administration said.

The state-run, English-language China Daily reported Friday that about 1,000 ships were stuck in ice in Laizhou Bay in eastern China's Bohai Sea.
http://www.weather.com/news/china-coldest-win...
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Garbage in, garbage out!!
LMAO!!!
That's the best summation of your play law I've seen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Yep, you Libtards just keep your heads buried in the snow so you won't know when your azzes freeze off!

How the government could end this long winter at a stroke
The cultural, economic and social effects of missing a spring are severe. Time to look back to 1976 for an emergency response
The weather was bizarre. Everything was said to have turned backward as cold temperatures set in and stayed. The sky was permanently overcast. The lack of sunlight became so severe that harvests failed and food riots broke out. Thousands of people fled Britain to settle in the warmer United States and Switzerland declared a national emergency. The first frost came in August and it was called "the year with no summer".
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you loons have been following it for 115+ years. Violations of the Constitution doesn't create precedents.
Poor Dufus. It must be really lonely to be the only person in the whole country that subscribes to play law
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Martial LAW coming to a city near you!

FNC - NEWS Conference ... on Boston happenings!
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And that's what a Libtard calls substance!(hey, same number of letters too)
Thanks for your input Rouge. Glad to know we can't count on the neighborhood troll to pop out from under his bridge on a regular basis

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Whaz yo talkin' abouts Willard?

Where’s my Global Warming Dude? By Global Freeze

Sweden, Finland in grip of lingering ice on the Baltic Sea; 5 icebreakers deployed

Sweden, Finland in grip of lingering ice on the Baltic Sea; 5 icebreakers deployed

www.alaskadispatch.com
April 5, 2013

Never before has so much ice built up so late in the year on the Baltic Sea and in Gulf of Bothnia between Sweden and Finland — and records have been kept for 50 years, according to Swedish news agency TT.

“We have never seen anything like this,” says icebreaking manager Ulf Gulldne, to the Swedish newspaper Örnsköldsviks Allehanda. A stubborn area of high pressure camped over Scandinavia has contributed to freezing temperatures late in the winter and to the new record.

On March 29, some 176,000 square kilometers of the Baltic were covered by ice. The previous record came in 2008, when just 49,000 square kilometers of sea ice were recorded as late as March 25.
http://globalfreeze.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Well, well, such a disappointment,eh, Rogue, LRS, Anti-american traitor lady, Frank, etc... they were not Muslims or Arabs after all. Immigrant Russian Caucassians. I know, I know, it must be a cover-up and this shrapnel-wounded Saudi they let go MUST be one of the bombers. HAS to be, otherwise, all your conpirational Saudi Ambassador White House visit crap and fabriction that was NOT reported in the real-world media are nothing but a conspiracy.
Why do you think, two days ago, Putin (American traitor Lady's good friend), offererd help?
You were all wrong, birther birfoon buffoon stooges hating idiots. Yes, once more wrong. Apologize. Now.
<quoted text>
I brought it to his attention hours ago. He will demand an apology but I don't expect one from him. Libtards never apologize much less admit they were wrong. Oh, I was wrong, he is his apology;
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LMAO!!! I just had to do a little play on words for him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Damn, my azz is frozen to the toilet seat!

SATURDAY, 23 MARCH 2013
Europe Shock Freeze…Catastrophe Winter Continues…German Televison Warns:“Coldest Night In 100 Years”!
NoTricksZone
"German RTL television online reports on the nasty wave of bitter cold now currently gripping Germany and Eastern Europe. The report’s title:“Germany Continues To Shiver: Coldest Night In 100 Years Threatens.”
http://itsfaircomment-climategate.blogspot.co...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus. It must be really lonely to be the only person in the whole country that subscribes to play law
I wish it were play law! Have you checked your genealogy, you may be an alien.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I wish it were play law! Have you checked your genealogy, you may be an alien.
I'm sure play law would think so. But since Dufus Fale won't attempt to defend his fable I'm not concerned.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I wouldn't buy my firearm at a gun show.
Rouge fantasies that a homeowner in Watertown, MA doesn't have $100.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Rouge fantasies that a homeowner in Watertown, MA doesn't have $100.
Well, why don't we raise the price to renew your drivers licence to, let's say,$500? Why it would get rid of the high risk drivers, won't it?
And how about a $5 per gallon gasoline tax so we will have to pay the same price as the Germans are?
But taxes like that affect poor people more and they too deserve the right to defend themselves! Remember that little clause in the 2nd Amendment: "... shall not be infringed"!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Treaty violations.
Wrong. You're hilariously dumb.

Carry on, birfoon.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure play law would think so. But since Dufus Fale won't attempt to defend his fable I'm not concerned.
LMAO!!! Good, you're to dumb to be concerned, so why don't you just stay on the porch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

I know you Libtards suffer from A.D.D. but this happened only last week so you should remember it. But then you probably can remember where you left your bong last night!

Winter Storm Walda Leaves Trail of Snowfall, Broken Records: Apr 12, 2013,

With the worst of Winter Storm Walda finally subsiding, several states are left waiting for temperatures to warm up and the snow melt to begin.

The storm has broken records as it slammed the Rockies, Plains and Midwest, dumping more than two feet of snow in some parts while spawning tornadoes in warmer states. In all, three deaths have been reported from the cumulative effects of the storm.
http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/wi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

And for you Libtards who's A.D.D. is so bad you have a hard time reading, here is a nice video!

WORST WINTER EVER REMOVING SNOW OFF MY CAR 2013 ENGLAND
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Brian_G 45,781
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,930
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tinka 1,079,668
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 3 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 6 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 7 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating