BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151926 Apr 19, 2013
Snow April 9, 2011 Yucaipa, CA!
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151927 Apr 19, 2013
Arrested, ARRESTED! For what? Exercising his First Amendment Rights! I hope they get their pants sued off!

April 19, 2013

8th Grader Suspended Then Arrested For Wearing T-Shirt With Image Of Gun

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/04/8th-gra...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151928 Apr 19, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you really blew that one, eh!!!
Ditto......Eh? LMAO! I think that one sent lil jackfish home.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151929 Apr 19, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
I need a reliable source from you for the 90% figure of which you cite.
And don't give me the Huffington Post or some other hoe-dump yellow journalism organization.
Have you read about 'Constitutional Carry'?
Yesterday was the first I had briefly read about it and seems to contradict yours and the presidents assertion.
Am I wrong? Or are you?
Source please.....
loose
The NRA sited internet poll of course ( http://factcheck.org/2013/04/nra-misrepresent... )will show dramatically different results. Much like Orly’s AOL internet poll which she had the nerve to introduce in a US court of law as evidence of who knows what?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/07/us-...

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/91-percent...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34222_162-5756438...

Moreno Valley, CA

#151930 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Things the pollsters do not tell you about what is really going to happen. Tell us, do you understand ObamaCare?
UNTANGLING THE SPIN: POLLING ON BACKGROUND CHECKS HIGHLY MISLEADING / DAN HOLLER | APRIL 16, 2013
Throughout the ongoing gun control debate, polls citing overwhelming support for expanded background checks have been the norm. Today’s ABC News/Washington Post poll was no different:
With a vote on gun control measures pending, 86 percent support extending background checks to gun sales at gun shows and online.… Notably, though, even among gun owners and those who think guns make a home safer, 86 and 82 percent, respectively, support expanded background checks.
Sounds convincing, doesn’t it?
President Obama sure thinks so. Last week, he urged Americans to “find out where your member of Congress stands on this. If they’re not part of the 90 percent of Americans who agree on background checks, then ask them, why not?”
The real question is what do YOU mean by “background checks” Mr. President?
Are 90 percent of Americans really in favor of requiring a background check to borrow a friend’s hunting rifle? In the original Reid bill (which was the pending bill when Pres. Obama issued his call to action), borrowing a friend’s hunting rifle without a background check would be a felony.
Are 90 percent of Americans really in favor of requiring a background check to buy a firearm advertised on the local church bulletin board? The Schumer-Toomy-Manchin Amendment would require such a check.
Are 90 percent of Americans really in favor of requiring a background check if it cost law-abiding gun owners $125? According to Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), the Schumer-Toomey-Manchin Amendment would “charge a $30 to $50 and up to a $125 fee, creating a new de facto tax on guns.”
Are 90 percent of Americans really in favor of expanded background checks if it weakens mental health privacy laws? According to Heritage, the Schumer-Toomey-Manchin Amendment “reduces existing privacy protection for mental health records relevant to background checks.”
These are the questions the polls do not ask, but these are the questions that matter to law-abiding Americans. And on the questions that matter, 90 percent isn’t 90 percent.
http://heritageaction.com/2013/04/untangling-...
Things Heritage and Fox news won’t tell you. National polls are generally a bit more accurate that your gas ridden gut. A background check to buy a gun should be a no brainer.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#151931 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why don't we raise the price to renew your drivers licence to, let's say,$500? Why it would get rid of the high risk drivers, won't it?
And how about a $5 per gallon gasoline tax so we will have to pay the same price as the Germans are?
But taxes like that affect poor people more and they too deserve the right to defend themselves! Remember that little clause in the 2nd Amendment: "... shall not be infringed"!
Thank you for admitting you comment about Watertown homeowners was bs.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151932 Apr 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. You're hilariously dumb.
Carry on, birfoon.
LMAO!!! Do something constructive, count your fool stamps!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151933 Apr 19, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Things Heritage and Fox news won’t tell you. National polls are generally a bit more accurate that your gas ridden gut. A background check to buy a gun should be a no brainer.
We already have background checks. What you're wanting is an invasion of privacy!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151934 Apr 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you call INS and report me? I'm sure they need a good laugh
LMAO!!! After they saw you, they would probably "laff" their asses off.
I can see it now, "Hey Jim, how in the hell are we going to get this fat ass off the porch."

Moreno Valley, CA

#151935 Apr 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Loose asked for a source. I provided one.
Your pathetic hate fueled rants just highlight how ignorant and moronic your are. Sucks to be related to Rouge
To hell with your nutty facts and polls LTR. You have no right to even attempt to stop a crazy from randomly picking you out on the street for target practice. After all, he has rights as well.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151936 Apr 19, 2013
Just heard the mother of these bombers was convicted of shoplifting last year. $1,600 worth.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151937 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have background checks. What you're wanting is an invasion of privacy!
What they really want to know, just how many UN troops will we need.
The answers is, about 400 million.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151938 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
Just heard the mother of these bombers was convicted of shoplifting last year.$1,600 worth.
Yes, and the dumbocrats wants to give amnesty to eleven-million criminals, just for votes! Go figure!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151939 Apr 19, 2013
He's in custody!

Moreno Valley, CA

#151940 Apr 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Something just occurred to me, Rogue, and this applies as well to LRS, Frank, KFC GB, Communist Lady, Rush, and a few others.
If there WAS effective gun control, and you or one of your birther ilk wanted to purchase a firearm, and you showed your insane Topix postings to the gun seller who'd pass them on to the authorities, you would be turned down and he couln't sell you ANY guns. Why, the FBI would probably raid your homes and trailers seize the whole whole arsenal.
I suppose if Lindsey Graham thinks the ignorant birfoon is crazy, it would stand to reason he wouldn’t want them owning guns; no?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151941 Apr 19, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and the dumbocrats wants to give amnesty to eleven-million criminals, just for votes! Go figure!!
Just heard this also, that refugees coming to America immediately begin receiving welfare. No waiting in lines, nothing! It's easier for them to get welfare than our own citizens. Something is bad wrong! Oh JD, 11M more and we're already broke! Great planning.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151942 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
He's in custody!
Yep, time for the water-board, removing the fingernails and reading comments from Jock Itch!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151943 Apr 19, 2013
Out....

Moreno Valley, CA

#151944 Apr 19, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Here we are on the verge of granting amnesty to 11,000,000+ criminals, from what has happen this week, we need a good dose of xenophobia, it is well overdue.
11 million criminals JD? That’s a bit harsh isn’t it?

Q: So it's a crime to enter the country illegally, but not a crime to be here illegally. How can you do one without the other?

A: It's not hard, and millions of people have done it. People obtain legal visas to enter the U.S. for work, study or tourism and then simply remain in the coun try after the visa expires. Of the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in the United States, studies show about 40 percent to 50 percent came here legally but are now illegal immigrants.
Gov Chris Christie
http://www.nj.com/morristown/index.ssf/2008/0...

AP says they’ll drop the notion as well.
http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/press-dro...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151945 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just heard this also, that refugees coming to America immediately begin receiving welfare. No waiting in lines, nothing! It's easier for them to get welfare than our own citizens. Something is bad wrong! Oh JD, 11M more and we're already broke! Great planning.
I heard that too, ain't we just a great country!!
I can see it coming, if you have an extra bedroom, guess what, you will have a new family member, compliments of the US government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Brian_G 51,351
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Trish 1,190,645
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min truth to power 51,460
Dear Abby 3-1-15 1 hr Sublime1 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr texas pete 5,712
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 69,113
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RACE 7,961
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency