BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151785 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
They ARE Muslims from Chechnya, Russia!!! They are the same peoples who have bombed subways and apartment buildings is Moscow!!!
Most Muslims are NOT terrorists but way too many are sympathetic and will not turn on them. It is like Jesse James' gang. A lot of people were sympathetic to the gang and would not turn them in. The same goes in ghettos as way too many see them as being victims of white people so it is okay to steal from whities.
They may be Muslims, which has not yet been said, or they may not. But the fact that they are not Arabs just about slays you, does it not? How it must be shameful to be so wrong, to realise once more that these phoney and lying sources of yours once more betrayed you.

Ottawa

#151786 Apr 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me lend Poppo a hand while he catches a few winks
"A USA Today/Gallup poll taken last month found that 92 percent of Americans favor a background check for every gun purchase in the United States and only 7 percent opposed it. According to the same poll, 62 percent say the approved of a ban on the sale and possession of high-capacity magazines that hold more than 10 bullets while 35 percent disapprove."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/16/wha...
Yes, LTR, loose cannon is a tad too loose these days. More and hater and birther-like. That 90% approval has been bannered, much like "Mission accomplished" ,all over the US. It IS 90%+, much to the dislike and discontent of haters and denyers like loose and his birther and tea party ilk. Thank you for the additional and reliable source, mainly FoxNews.com LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), Will birther Loose cannon and his birther ilk accept the word of Fox gospel still? Surely, yes.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151787 Apr 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me lend Poppo a hand while he catches a few winks
"A USA Today/Gallup poll taken last month found that 92 percent of Americans favor a background check for every gun purchase in the United States and only 7 percent opposed it. According to the same poll, 62 percent say the approved of a ban on the sale and possession of high-capacity magazines that hold more than 10 bullets while 35 percent disapprove."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/16/wha...
Oh, you do know that that article was written by Juan Williams who is a flaming Libtard, don't you? You probably don't as you never watch the Faux News but there are a number of Liberals on their staff.
The poll is also a flawed poll and when you explain that to most people, they change their minds!!! And I noticed that Juan Williams did not mention that and YOU don't f-ing care in it violates our constitutional rights.
Learn to Read

Brownstown, IN

#151788 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you do know that that article was written by Juan Williams who is a flaming Libtard, don't you? You probably don't as you never watch the Faux News but there are a number of Liberals on their staff.
The poll is also a flawed poll and when you explain that to most people, they change their minds!!! And I noticed that Juan Williams did not mention that and YOU don't f-ing care in it violates our constitutional rights.
Loose asked for a source. I provided one.

Your pathetic hate fueled rants just highlight how ignorant and moronic your are. Sucks to be related to Rouge

Ottawa

#151789 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you do know that that article was written by Juan Williams who is a flaming Libtard, don't you? You probably don't as you never watch the Faux News but there are a number of Liberals on their staff.
I agree with you , Rogue. The poll was indeed flawed. It was not 92%, it was only 90%.Oh well.

A background check will take guns away and therefore violates your constitutiional rights? How so? How will it take guns away from their rightful and lawful owners? Explain that, please and then explain how NOT letting unqualified persons buy guns also violates anyone's constitutional rights? And please also explain the militia you belong to, Rogue, yes, the militia mentioned in the 2nd amendment you are forever referring to.
Learn to Read

Brownstown, IN

#151790 Apr 19, 2013
http://www.imediaethics.org/Blog/3866/Do_9_of...

More for Rouge to rant about.

Ottawa

#151791 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I also have a Taurus Model 941 in 22 Mag and it is a good plinking gun. I took him with me to Georgia for Christmas and a few days after Christmas we went to a range in Stockbridge to do some shooting. My 13 y/o grandson was shooting better than my 40 y/o daughter.
Oh, before I went to the range I left my UNLOADED gun on the dining room table and went to the bathroom to clean up and I wanted to see if my grandson would pick it up. I had told him before that he could not and when I checked back a half hour later it was exactly where I left it. I also left a small thread on it and if it had been moved even one millimeter I would have know.
Yes, it was a test to see if he would do what I told him what not to do and he passed the test.
the above almost made me swallow my tongue. Pathetic, soooo pathetic. I've heard loving mothers speak less kindly of their babies than Rogue of his guns. His penis guns.

Ottawa

#151792 Apr 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
My Hindu neighbor's first business he bought was a convenience store on the westside of Jacksonville. All his employees are black and most of his customers were also black and the robbed him blind.
A guy would walk up the the counter with a six-pack and a candy bar and just pay for the candy bar and the clerk would go along. After all, THEY were the victims!!!
So he sold his store and bought a motel and I think he has only one black employee and only hired her as the white head maid vouched for her.
Who can tell us what is wrong with the above story? This is a contest. Winner gets one free night with Rogue, 2nd place gets TWO free nights , 3rd place, you get the idea. Oh, you don't? 3rd prize gets 3 free nights with Rogue. Birthers all confused now. Oh well, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#151793 Apr 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
http://www.imediaethics.org/Bl og/3866/Do_9_of_10_americans_r eally_support_gun_buyer_backgr ound_checks_pretty_much_.php
More for Rouge to rant about.
Hmmm, looks like I was also wrong. The 3-poll average comes to 91%. My my, how far off that 92% was.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151794 Apr 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I apologize to you for having mixed you up with Rogue and I further apologize to Rogue for having mized him up with you. How the hell can you two even live with yourselves?
When are YOU going to apologize for your death threats to Obama, Wojar, me and possibly others? When are YOU going to apologize for your foul mouth, your crudeness, your vulgar ways, your name-calling, example, dumbazzbastard , dumbazzbitch or butt flapper every time you are stomped, which is daily? When will you apologize for...never mind, there is so much to apologize for.
Waiting.
Ok. Have it your way. Remember jackfish, act like an azz, get treated like an azz. Very simple rule which I've told you from Day 1!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151795 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
So you don't have one. Will you now apologize for misleading, or rather trying to mislead people? Of course, eager birthers and haters willingly believed you, why, they still do, just as you believe that Romney won November 6, 2012.
Apologies are in order, crotch brain.
What? I gave you a reliable source! I can't help it if you don't like "why" the chicken crossed the road. LMAO! You get stomped then come back wanting apologies? You are nuts!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#151796 Apr 19, 2013
Five Obama Relatives Using Same Social Security Number
&fe ature=em-uploademail

Dr. Corsi: Obama Identity Document Fraud Issue Politically A Dead Horse
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151797 Apr 19, 2013
oops, although quite correct , I replied to a Feb 12 LRS post, not looking first-off at the date where my computer opened for me. Sorry. I probably answered it and LRS never retorted, no doubt being stomped once more.
Feb. 12th? You really expect us to believe that is where Topix just happened to open up? BS! Bit early to be hitting the juice, isn't it?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151798 Apr 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Lol the false flag Infowars idiots are here on topix making fools of themselves.
And Bladder Infection continues to soil himself!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151799 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree with you , Rogue. The poll was indeed flawed. It was not 92%, it was only 90%.Oh well.
A background check will take guns away and therefore violates your constitutiional rights? How so? How will it take guns away from their rightful and lawful owners? Explain that, please and then explain how NOT letting unqualified persons buy guns also violates anyone's constitutional rights? And please also explain the militia you belong to, Rogue, yes, the militia mentioned in the 2nd amendment you are forever referring to.
We already have background checks. Gee, I wonder why the percentage is so high? Hands off our guns! That is a warning.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151800 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Who can tell us what is wrong with the above story? This is a contest. Winner gets one free night with Rogue, 2nd place gets TWO free nights , 3rd place, you get the idea. Oh, you don't? 3rd prize gets 3 free nights with Rogue. Birthers all confused now. Oh well, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
That Rogue has to put up with the Hindu in the first place? Just a guess.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151801 Apr 19, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us something that we don't know already?
Sure:

First, some questions: What are the odds that the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about Obama's birth certificate? Officials of BOTH parties, including the former Republican governor of Hawaii, have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the short form and long form birth certificates to Hawaii and that the facts are accurate on them.

What are the odds that somehow Obama in 2007, when the short form birth certificate was sent to him, was able to convince a clerk in Hawaii to lie and send a birth certificate that said on it that he was born in Hawaii, when---according to birthers---there was nothing in Obama's file?

Obama did receive a short form birth certificate from Hawaii in 1987, and it says on it that Obama was born in Honolulu. Clerks only fill in the forms that generate birth certificates from the documents in the file. So there must be a document in the file and it must say "born in Hawaii"---or else Obama in 2007 (when he was only a junior senator from Illinois) got the clerk to lie.

How likely is that to happen? What are the odds against it happening? About a million to one--or more?

How likely was it that Obama's mother even traveled outside of Hawaii in 1961. There has never been any evidence shown that she even had a passport. And, Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country. And, Obama's American grandparents were certainly not rich (the grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was just a low-level employee in a bank at the time). And, WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama's father stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961----so, if Obama's mother had traveled outside of the USA, she would have had to have traveled ALONE. How likely is that? What are the odds against it. About a million to one---or more?

So, what are the odds against---a million times a million---about 10 billion against it happening.

Yet birthers insist that there is a realistic chance that it happened, that Obama was really born outside of the USA. Why? Because, the original claim was that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya. But, it turns out that she didn't say that at all; birther sites simply made it up. The full transcript of the taped call is available for anyone who wants to see it. If you do, just ask, and I will post it.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151802 Apr 19, 2013
Continuing:

So Obama's Kenyan grandmother did not say that he was born in Kenya, and the Kenyan government says that it investigated and that Obama was certainly not born there, and only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, and of them only one came by air (and if Obama's mother was that one, it would have had to have been by air because of the dates when she was attending college and when she had to start college again). So what are the odds that Obama was born in Kenya? About a million to one against?

Yes, Obama's publicist did make a mistake and say that Obama was born in Kenya. That's where the "born in Kenya" story comes from. But it was a mistake; it is not true; it cannot be true considering that the officials in Kenya say that he was not born there and the officials in Hawaii say that he was born there. So, how does the mistake affect the question of where Obama was born? Answer, it doesn't.

Still think there is a chance that Obama was born in a foreign country? Well, if so, then answer this: If he was, how did he get from that country to the USA? You know that children cannot just be carried into the country; they require travel documents---such as being entered on their mother's US passport. So, if Obama had been born in Kenya---or any other country---he would have had to have been entered on his mother's US passport at a US consulate or embassy in that country. And there would be multiple records of that happening. Not merely the passport file, but the record of applications for changes to the passport, and those file would still exist. And, if they existed, they would have been found back during the Bush Administration, which was in charge of all of those files when it was in charge of the US State Department.

And yet no such file has ever been made public. Why not? Well either the Bush Administration was in on the plot, or there is no such file, and the latter is vastly more likely, isn't it?

So, what are the odds that Obama's mother traveled outside of the USA when she was pregnant at huge expense and high risk of stillbirth (the incidence of which was high at the time)? What are the odds that somehow she was able to get Obama back from a foreign country without any record of an application to add him to her passport? What are the odds that if all that happened, she was able to get a birth certificate into the files in Hawaii that says on it that Obama was born in Kapiolani Hospital in Honolulu, or that the officials of both parties (including the former Republican governor of Hawaii) are lying about all that today?

Perhaps all the officials in Hawaii ARE lying. But isn't it more likely that the birthers are lying? After all, they did lie when they said that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that Obama was born in Kenya. And they did lie when they said that the current governor of Hawaii, Abercrombie, said that he could not find Obama's birth certificate.(He never said any such thing.) And they were lying when Obama's lawyer "admitted" that his birth certificate was forged.(She never said any such thing either.) And they were lying when they said that Hawaii Registrar of Births Onaka "admitted" the birth certificate was forged.(He never said any such thing either.)

The bottom line is that the birth certificate of Hawaii says that he was born in Hawaii, and that is confirmed by the officials and the public Index Data file (want to see it? just ask) and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 (and only the DOH could send notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the newspapers). And there is not a shred of proof that Obama was born anywhere else than in Hawaii, and such a trip for his pregnant mother would have been HIGHLY unlikely.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151804 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That Rogue has to put up with the Hindu in the first place? Just a guess.
Gee. Romper tosses out a bigoted comment - will the surprises never end?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151805 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Look, Patriot ha ha warrior Un=American er hmm Pravda lady, ever thought of asking where the cop shooter got his gun? Ever crossed your mind how he was able to get his hands on that weapon? And ever thought of expressing your grief for that poor deceased police officer?
Ya know, instead of debating the issues, you attack the messenger. And what is sad is you think that just because you disagree with us, we are unpatriotic!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Suxbumski is weak 1,155,439
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min festivus infidel 68,906
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min IBdaMann 49,303
Ask Amy 12-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 98,869
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr Donald Trump 1
20-year-old dies after fall from window in Chicago 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports