BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
133,281 - 133,300 of 177,409 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151744 Apr 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Wrong again jakeleg. I didn't post that. That memory issue is getting worse, isn't it?
You're right. It was Rogue yet again repeating a post, but this time only a few hours apart instead of a few days.

But, you must bear with me. You two are like a pea in a pod, or two "friends" in a closet if you know what I mean LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Anyhow, I won't say I'm sorry for mistaking you for Rogue, so alike are you, I'm not sure which one of you should be insulted LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). I think both, ha ha.

Ottawa

#151745 Apr 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, I really don't care what you want. It is happening whether you choose to open your lids or not. squid
Yes, happening in your sick hating crotch-crushed brain. Keep relying on yellow journalism, crud, and most of all, keep believing that it's all real, just like wrestling. Hate's gonna get you far, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151746 Apr 18, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. It was Rogue yet again repeating a post, but this time only a few hours apart instead of a few days.
But, you must bear with me. You two are like a pea in a pod, or two "friends" in a closet if you know what I mean LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Anyhow, I won't say I'm sorry for mistaking you for Rogue, so alike are you, I'm not sure which one of you should be insulted LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). I think both, ha ha.
Oh I knew you wouldn't apologize. You don't have that much character.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151747 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, happening in your sick hating crotch-crushed brain. Keep relying on yellow journalism, crud, and most of all, keep believing that it's all real, just like wrestling. Hate's gonna get you far, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
So we should believe you over a Congressman? Yeah RIGHT!!! squid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151748 Apr 18, 2013
Reminder: jackfish, you're the King of Hatred. Don't forget it.

Ottawa

#151749 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, he f-ed up at Gallipoli!
No, he assuredly did not. If you knew your facts, you'd know the failure had many authors, and he just gave the order. Following thme in a timely fashion , well, that did not occur, but he took the blame for it.

Ottawa

#151750 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so stupid you do not know why the chicken crossed the road. But I do. The chicken crossed the road to prove to the possums and raccoons it could be done safely!!!
ONE reliable source, ONE. Is that too much to ask?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151751 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
ONE reliable source, ONE. Is that too much to ask?
Perhaps you'll find this to be a reliable source. LMAO!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_did_the_chic...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#151752 Apr 18, 2013
LOL at the birfoons subscribing to Infowars myths.

You poor stupid people. Get help.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151756 Apr 19, 2013

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#151757 Apr 19, 2013
Emily Riemer/Staff @EmilyWCVB
RT @KathyReports: Sources tell me one of the marathon bombers has been killed. Very fluid, dangerous situation.,#wcvb #bostonmarthon

Read more: http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151758 Apr 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS...TELL YOUR FRIENDS...HEY TELL YOUR ENEMIES...THERE IS PHONY, LYING SOB FOREIGNER IN THE WHITE HOUSE...AND GUESS WHAT..HE HATES AMERICA!...
FORGER! FELONY FRAUD! INELIGIBLE TO SERVE! CRIMINAL IMPOSTER RUNNING AMERICA!
SHOCKING! USURPER CAUGHT RED-HANDED! A Law Enforcement Investigation Proved Obama's Birth Certificate and Selective Service Registration Card are Both Forgeries. Obama Jailed an Officer for Asking to See Them. Obama Claimed He was Born in Kenya for 17 Years. In 2008, while Vetting McCain, Congress Ruled Presidents Must Have Two US Citizen Parents. Obama Signed This Resolution. Obama's "Birth Certificate" Says His Dad was Kenyan. SO OBAMA'S INELIGIBLE! Let's Arrest Him Now!
"I'm here to tell you that those who think the president was not born in Hawaii are crazy,"
Lindsey Graham
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/01/sen-...

But you already know that donít cha GB?

You qwazy phunny GB!

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#151759 Apr 19, 2013
This is a faux news story. Saturating so much info to the senses you do not know which to believe. Saying they are dead to satisfy the people. Meanwhile they have successfully left the country. Wait and see. Another false flag.

Suspect #2 -- the one with the white hat -- fled on foot.
by Neil Ungerleider/Staff 4:02 AM

4:02 AM
Jim Lokay/Staff @LokayWCVB
RT @911BUFF: BOSTON: POLICE WILL BE DETONATING AN EXPLOSIVE DEVICE AT DEXTER AND LAUREL. AIR HORN WILL PROCEED EXPLOSION.#911BUFF

Kathy Curran says this all began when the MIT police officer who was killed was responding to some kind of disturbance.

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#151760 Apr 19, 2013
I call bs. Another staged ploy.

Welcome to the new & down graded usaa

From the Middlesex County DA's Office:
Police are investigating a fatal shooting of MIT campus police officer by two men who then committed an armed carjacking in Cambridge, Middlesex Acting District Attorney Michael Pelgro, Cambridge Police Commissioner Robert Haas, and MIT Police Chief John DiFava announced this evening.

At approximately 10:20 p.m. April 18, police received reports of shots fired on the MIT campus. At 10:30 p.m., an MIT campus police officer was found shot in his vehicle in the area of Vassar and Main streets. According to authorities, the officer was found evidencing multiple gunshot wounds.

He was transported to Massachusetts General Hospital and pronounced deceased.
Authorities launched an immediate investigation into the circumstances of the shooting. The investigation determined that two males were involved in this shooting.

Moreno Valley, CA

#151761 Apr 19, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Judge Morrison C. England 17 April 2013
Chief District Judge
U.S. District Court
Eastern District of California
Courtroom #7
501 1 street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Dear Judge England,
My service to America has spanned 44 years, largely in the Army National Guard. During this span of my time I also spent 8 months in Vietnam, 2 months in the Persian Gulf, and 3 months in Operation Desert Storm as a DOD Civilian assigned to combat units. I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic and though retired, I remain faithful to that oath.
I have reviewed the pleadings in Grinols et al v Electoral College, U.S. Congress, Barack Obama 12-cv-02997 before Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California. Also I have reviewed a large number of other documents and affidavits bearing on the issue of Mr. Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office. It appears to me that the Congress and the Judiciary have ignored the evidence presented in this case which is considerable and significant. The question as to whether the Constitution and rule of law have been violated has not been answered. This question has been hanging fire far too long. The American people deserve a definitive answer.
The simple question is, if Mr. Obama has nothing to hide then why will he not unseal those documents which could validate his eligibility for office, as others before him have done?
Judge England, I urge you to allow the case to proceed on the merits and allow the jury to arrive at a verdict on the aforementioned issues.
Sincerely,
Carroll D. Childers
Major General (Retired)
The judge will probably ignore the good Generalís ignorat letter because is words at trial were very clear. The birfoon belongs in a nut house.

"Your argument, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever,"

"Why do you keep filing these lawsuits when they keep getting rejected?"

"There is absolutely (NO WAY) that this case will survive the challenge it faces,"
Judge Morrison C. England

Moreno Valley, CA

#151762 Apr 19, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
With the total and complete defeat of gun control legislation late Wednesday afternoon, the media learned something they had obviously forgotten since pushing Obama over the reelection finish line: They do not run the country. And from what we are seeing across the media landscape since the handing down of this defeat (which was followed by a full-blown presidential hissy fit), this realization has been quite a slap to the face.
Think the president threw a hissy fit GB? How about the 90 percent of the populace who supported the legislation? Letís see how happy you are come 2014.

This guy is on your side as well GB.

Al Qaeda spokesman: Easy to buy guns in U.S.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#151763 Apr 19, 2013
Lol the false flag Infowars idiots are here on topix making fools of themselves.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#151765 Apr 19, 2013
Poppo,
I need a reliable source from you for the 90% figure of which you cite.
And don't give me the Huffington Post or some other hoe-dump yellow journalism organization.
Have you read about 'Constitutional Carry'?
Yesterday was the first I had briefly read about it and seems to contradict yours and the presidents assertion.
Am I wrong? Or are you?
Source please.....
loose

Ottawa

#151766 Apr 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I knew you wouldn't apologize. You don't have that much character.
Yes, I apologize to you for having mixed you up with Rogue and I further apologize to Rogue for having mized him up with you. How the hell can you two even live with yourselves?

When are YOU going to apologize for your death threats to Obama, Wojar, me and possibly others? When are YOU going to apologize for your foul mouth, your crudeness, your vulgar ways, your name-calling, example, dumbazzbastard , dumbazzbitch or butt flapper every time you are stomped, which is daily? When will you apologize for...never mind, there is so much to apologize for.

Waiting.

Ottawa

#151767 Apr 19, 2013
Patriot Warrior wrote:
I call bs. Another staged ploy.
Welcome to the new & down graded usaa
From the Middlesex County DA's Office:
Police are investigating a fatal shooting of MIT campus police officer by two men who then committed an armed carjacking in Cambridge, Middlesex Acting District Attorney Michael Pelgro, Cambridge Police Commissioner Robert Haas, and MIT Police Chief John DiFava announced this evening.
At approximately 10:20 p.m. April 18, police received reports of shots fired on the MIT campus. At 10:30 p.m., an MIT campus police officer was found shot in his vehicle in the area of Vassar and Main streets. According to authorities, the officer was found evidencing multiple gunshot wounds.
He was transported to Massachusetts General Hospital and pronounced deceased.
Authorities launched an immediate investigation into the circumstances of the shooting. The investigation determined that two males were involved in this shooting.
Look, Patriot ha ha warrior Un=American er hmm Pravda lady, ever thought of asking where the cop shooter got his gun? Ever crossed your mind how he was able to get his hands on that weapon? And ever thought of expressing your grief for that poor deceased police officer?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min THE DEVIL 1,100,540
Word (Dec '08) 36 min Crazy Jae 4,657
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,997
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,910
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE