BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151704 Apr 18, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Fortunately, we have the highest possible authority on record to answer this question of how the term "jurisdiction" was to be interpreted and applied, the author of the citizenship clause, Sen. Jacob M. Howard (MI) to tell us exactly what it means and its intended scope as he introduced it to the United States Senate in 1866:
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.
The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof (US Constitution), are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law (Law of Nations) and national law (Civil Right Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens(,) who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country (when the states made the citizens and had it all screwed up).
The above was ratified in 1868 and became Law of the Land.
Answer: That was Howard's opinion, but it was not Bigham's opinion or Trumbull's opinion, and the final decision on whether the amendment followed Howard's opinion or that of Trumbull and many others was made in a six-to-two decision by the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case, and it ruled that EVERY child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US citizen.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151708 Apr 18, 2013
This is how they treat the graves of the people who freed them from Hitler and Mussolini.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Rhed009 1 week ago
This is near future of Europe.

SonneAndreas 5 days ago
The true face of muslims! Those who deny the evidence, are just naive people who don't know anything about islam and about muslims. If a muslim cemetery was vandalized in a Western country, the next day all Western embassies were to be attacked, all Western citizens were to be threatened with death, and the entire muslim world would have declared war on the West. These people are savages, and islam is a crime against humanity!

Location hidden

#151710 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, just found this from 2011. See Jacques, I can be fair and balanced. Sooo, is he a Republican or is he a Democrat?
Voters select six new officeholders during election January 5, 2011 12:00 am | Updated: 2:51 pm, Wed Sep 26, 2012.
Loyd Cook
In Precinct 1, Eric Williams added another Republican to the slate of county officials, defeating longtime justice of the peace Johnny Perry, a Democrat, in the November general election.
Williams defeated the incumbent Democrat by a 2,274-1,523 final total.
http://www.kaufmanherald.com/news/article_f14 ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Who cares if a criminal is conservative or democrat for heaven's sake. He or she commits a felone, he or she must pay no matter the party. Same for elected country officials, whichever party appoints them, they must be neutral, like John Roberts proved he could be.
There is a huge public works scandal before the courts in Québec at the present time. The liberal party, my party, is accused and, from the looks of it, rightly accused of corruption in the awarding of public works contracts. Were they conservative and you a Canadian, you'd defend them to the death. Not me. Wrong is wrong, and if found guilty as charged, I hope the bastards pay for it, though probably only small fry will eventually pay. Your cherished 1% can afford fancy lawyers, they get off. Disgusting.
Thats right, who cares, who cares, YOU care if it is a TEA Partier or a Birther!!!
Why did ABC label the shooter at Aurora a TEA Partier without doing do diligence? Come on now, why did ABC jump to that conclusion!!! Hypocrite!!!

Location hidden

#151714 Apr 18, 2013
Tell me Jacques, should these parents aborted this baby?

Father & Musical Son
I guarantee that this phenomenal young man will put you in a better frame of mind today!
And - what a father!
www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151716 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jo, the Libtard from Boca Raton, FL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RMK9zxb5HyEXX
Bravo, Rogue, alway late. This one's almost 2 yrs old and counting. Try to keep up.

Ottawa

#151717 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now, just because someone says he is something, does not mean he is. An example is Mayor Michael Bloomberg who was a Democrat, ran as a Republican for mayor, and then switched to Independent.
But whatever party he claims to be apart of, he is a blooming idiot!
<quoted text>
I take that back because he is smart enough to get you Libtards to give him money!
FUNNY, I don't seem to recall giving him anything. And if I did, I'd rather buy stuff he sells than throw my money at Orly Taitz the way you do. You do get your money's worth, ha ha, 201-0.

Ottawa

#151718 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now, just because someone says he is something, does not mean he is. An example is Mayor Michael Bloomberg who was a Democrat, ran as a Republican for mayor, and then switched to Independent.
But whatever party he claims to be apart of, he is a blooming idiot!
<quoted text>
I assume you were talking about Winston Churchill, Yes, Wiki does say that he was in the Conservative Party fro 1900 until 1904, then in the Liberal Party until 1924 and then back in the Conservative Party until 1964 but I dare say his politics were Conservative.
Just like JFK who was a Democrat but a moderate-Conservative and Nixon who was as Progressive as they came.
Our former Governor Charlie Christ was a Loony-lefty Republican, then ran for the Senate as an Independent and is now a Liberal Democrat.
But the fact is, the more Liberal you are, the more criminal you are because you can rationalize anything. Just look at Nixon. Other than being a Republican, you guys should have seen him as a progressive hero!
You assumed correctly, three cheers. DOH. Who else?

You, YOU render a political judgement on Churchill?

Ottawa

#151719 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, just found this from 2011. See Jacques, I can be fair and balanced. Sooo, is he a Republican or is he a Democrat?
Voters select six new officeholders during election January 5, 2011 12:00 am | Updated: 2:51 pm, Wed Sep 26, 2012.
Loyd Cook
In Precinct 1, Eric Williams added another Republican to the slate of county officials, defeating longtime justice of the peace Johnny Perry, a Democrat, in the November general election.
Williams defeated the incumbent Democrat by a 2,274-1,523 final total.
http://www.kaufmanherald.com/news/article_f14 ...
<quoted text>
Thats right, who cares, who cares, YOU care if it is a TEA Partier or a Birther!!!
Why did ABC label the shooter at Aurora a TEA Partier without doing do diligence? Come on now, why did ABC jump to that conclusion!!! Hypocrite!!!
I wouldn't know, I don't work for ABC.

Ottawa

#151720 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Tell me Jacques, should these parents aborted this baby?
Father & Musical Son
I guarantee that this phenomenal young man will put you in a better frame of mind today!
And - what a father!
www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
You're a fool and a flaming hypocrite . I told you again the other day that except in extreme danger to the mother's life, or incestuous pregnancy or rape (being of the same pot, you would oot know what I mean) I am anti-abortion. But, the difference with you is I don't pretend to know, in that case, who is right and wrong and therefore respect other people's opinions.

Having said that, you question is, as usual , stupid. What about we show you videos of Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Pol Pot as babies in their mothers' arms? Would Ibe justified to ask if it would not have been better to abort them? Answer that one

Location hidden

#151722 Apr 18, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm SMEllen1, SHEEPLE!
Please explain.
The Saudi National was,
In close proximity to the explosion as evidenced by,
1. the shrapnel wounds on his body,
2. and burns from the explosion on his body,
3. and emanating the sulfur smell on gunpowder from his body,
4. and no valid reason for being where the explosion occurred.
Holla SHEEPLE!
Well, he could be an innocent bystander. The two suspects seemed to have gotten away without being injured.
Oh, most gunpowers do not contain sulfur as it is a corrosive. Black power, a Class B Explosive, is high in sulfur but is much harder to get than smokeless gunpowders which are Class C Explosives.
The reason why they used a pressure cooker is that Class C Explosive do not explode unless that are in a very tight container.
I have watched artillerymen burn unused gunpowder. There can be several hundred pounds of the stuff and then just line the bags in a long row, set them on fire. Now you don't want to be standing twenty feet away as it is like the sun. Twenty feet of gunpowder will burn in twenty seconds!!!
Now, if you dig a hole, but that same couple of hundred pound of bags of gunpowder in and then set the top on fire, you will need to get back a hundred yards!
This is what a flash fire of 270 pounds of gunpowder looks like.

Oh, the tubes are loaded when the are horizontal and they are not raised until the breech is locked.

Ottawa

#151726 Apr 18, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he being deported for reason of National Security and why the unscheduled meeting of Obama with the Saudi Foreign Minister?
Where'd you hear or read that? Sources please and make sure it's not WND.com
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151728 Apr 18, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you did not answer the question. How come the writers at the time and the US Supreme Court all say that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen refers to the place of birth when, according to your theory, it refers to parents. How come?
Then, the US Constitution NEVER says that two citizen parents are required. In fact, it does not say that even one citizen parent is required. It simply requires a Natural Born US Citizen, and the meaning of Natural Born came from the common law (not from Vattel) and referred to the place of birth.(If you claim that it comes from Vattel, then you have to give proof---and there isn't any. Yes, the writers of the Constitution did read Vattel, but they read a lot of other things too.)
The Constitution has the final say, and it DOES NOT say that two citizen parents are required. Nor does it say that the meaning of "jurisdiction" excludes foreigners or dual citizens. Yes the Constitution is short, but if it does not say something, we have to assume that it does NOT mean that thing, and it never says that the US born child of foreigners is a lower class of citizen or not eligible to become president. IF the writers of the US Constitution had wanted that to be the case, they would certainly have told us, and they didn't.
So, the courts and the US Supreme Court are right, and you are simply WRONG.
It refers to place of birth and being subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, the Constitution. It has been well established that to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, one can't be subject to any foreign power, just take the naturalized citizen, they do not get US Citizenship until they swear off their allegiance and citizenship to a foreign power/nation of which they were citizens.
At the minimal the father must be a US citizen, the head of the family, if no father then the mother.
The Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship, it will take an amendment for recognition.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151730 Apr 18, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: That was Howard's opinion, but it was not Bigham's opinion or Trumbull's opinion, and the final decision on whether the amendment followed Howard's opinion or that of Trumbull and many others was made in a six-to-two decision by the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case, and it ruled that EVERY child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US citizen.
Yes it was his opinion, he wrote the Citizenship Clause, which was accepted it in its entirety and became law in 1868 and not one mention of English common law was used in his writings.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151731 Apr 18, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
An almost carbon copy of LRS's looney tooney post. And yes, GWB did sneak out hundreds of Saudis in a no-fly US sky. Go figure.
LMAO! Wrong again jakeleg. I didn't post that. That memory issue is getting worse, isn't it?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151732 Apr 18, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Fortunately, we have the highest possible authority on record to answer this question of how the term "jurisdiction" was to be interpreted and applied, the author of the citizenship clause, Sen. Jacob M. Howard (MI) to tell us exactly what it means and its intended scope as he introduced it to the United States Senate in 1866:
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.
The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof (US Constitution), are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law (Law of Nations) and national law (Civil Right Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens(,) who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country (when the states made the citizens and had it all screwed up).
The above was ratified in 1868 and became Law of the Land.
They hate it when you point out the "comma"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151733 Apr 18, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
That one is trademarked, Lol!
SMEllen1 one is being Clown-Stomped today!
Please send me a bill. That one is just too good not to use! LOL Smellen clownstomps herself.

Ottawa

#151734 Apr 18, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU QUEER!
Look it up yourself.
Start here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TU73EZmYjF4XX
I didn't say, I asked. And you come up with FoxNews.com as a source? C"mon, give me a real source. I googled it, ALL crappy conservative anti and hating Obama sites. Not one single reliable source.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151735 Apr 18, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he being deported for reason of National Security and why the unscheduled meeting of Obama with the Saudi Foreign Minister?
Guess he had better connections than his buds!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151736 Apr 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate it when you point out the "comma"!
Yep, I have been called every name in the book over that comma! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151737 Apr 18, 2013
Someone is going home rather quickly it seems! I smell a rat.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-covering-up-sau...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,156,255
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min IBdaMann 49,368
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min Ratloder 68,915
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min KiMerde 51,306
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:46AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
ESPN 7:12 AM
Sources: Some Bears coaches fear firings