BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
133,141 - 133,160 of 174,612 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Learning to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Tacky, is that you?
Still can't tell Louisiana from Kentucky, huh?
1st the Saudi National is a person of interest, then a suspect, in the hospital under lock and key.
Then poof he is not a person of interest and not a suspect, hmm.....
Now we get this!

The Saudi “person of interest” suspected of being involved in the Boston Marathon bombings is being deported from the United States next week on “national security grounds,” according to a terrorism expert, who notes that the move is “very unusual,” especially given an unscheduled meeting yesterday between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal.

The attempt to cover up a possible Saudi connection to the Boston attack could explain why authorities are scrambling to get their official narrative straight after photos emerged yesterday on the Internet showing numerous suspects carrying large backpacks, some of them middle eastern in appearance and two of the individuals having been almost certainly identified as employees of private military/security firm Craft International.

The FBI had set a press conference for 5pm EST yesterday afternoon but the event was cancelled hours after the photos were seen by millions of people online. The federal agency blamed the media for erroneous reporting, stating,“these stories often have unintended consequences.”

CNN also had to backtrack after they announced that a suspect had been arrested, a report that was subsequently denied by authorities. Reports of a “dark skinned man” being arrested were later mothballed.

According to terrorism expert Steve Emerson, 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national first suspected of being involved in Monday’s twin bomb attack, is being hastily deported. Alharbi was put under armed guard in hospital after the bombing, was visited by Saudi diplomat Azzam bin Abdel Karim, and later had his apartment raided by federal and state law enforcement agents.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Emerson told Fox News last night.

The news follows an unscheduled meeting between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House yesterday afternoon.“The meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule,” reports Reuters.

As World Net Daily’s Joe Kovacs documents,“Saudi student Alharbi shares the same last name as a major Saudi clan that includes scores of al-Qaida operatives.”

The Alharbi clan has long been active in al-Qaida. Khaled bin Ouda bin Mohammed al-Harbi, for example, is a Saudi national who joined Osama bin Laden’s mujahadeen group in the 1980s. He reportedly became an al-Qaida member in the mid-1990s. He turned himself in to Saudi authorities in 2004 as part of an amnesty deal.

The BBC reported Khaled Alharbi was married to the daughter of al-Qaida’s number two, Ayman al-Zawahri. He reportedly appeared with bin Laden in a video praising the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Given the fact that the Obama administration has sent more than half a billion dollars and the CIA is shipping weapons to FSA rebels in Syria who pledged allegiance to and are led by Al-Qaeda militants, the notion that one of these militants would carry out an attack on U.S. soil would be extremely damaging to the White House.

Radio host Michael Savage floated the theory yesterday that the Boston police were told to cancel the press conference by the Obama administration and the FBI, because the Saudi Foreign Minister demanded that the suspect be allowed to leave the country.

The men are certainly not marathon runners and they are not involved in rescue efforts.

Should it emerge that the Obama administration is shielding accomplices in the Boston bombings for political reasons, the scandal would dwarf the Benghazi attacks and inevitably lead to impeachment proceedings.

Are you still laughing now, RETARD?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Learning to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
1st the Saudi National is a person of interest, then a suspect, in the hospital under lock and key.
Now we get this!

The Saudi “person of interest” suspected of being involved in the Boston Marathon bombings is being deported from the United States next week on “national security grounds,” according to a terrorism expert, who notes that the move is “very unusual,” especially given an unscheduled meeting yesterday between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal.

The attempt to cover up a possible Saudi connection to the Boston attack could explain why authorities are scrambling to get their official narrative straight after photos emerged yesterday on the Internet showing numerous suspects carrying large backpacks, some of them middle eastern in appearance and two of the individuals having been almost certainly identified as employees of private military/security firm Craft International.

The FBI had set a press conference for 5pm EST yesterday afternoon but the event was cancelled hours after the photos were seen by millions of people online. The federal agency blamed the media for erroneous reporting, stating,“these stories often have unintended consequences.”

CNN also had to backtrack after they announced that a suspect had been arrested, a report that was subsequently denied by authorities. Reports of a “dark skinned man” being arrested were later mothballed.

According to terrorism expert Steve Emerson, 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national first suspected of being involved in Monday’s twin bomb attack, is being hastily deported. Alharbi was put under armed guard in hospital after the bombing, was visited by Saudi diplomat Azzam bin Abdel Karim, and later had his apartment raided by federal and state law enforcement agents.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Emerson told Fox News last night.

The news follows an unscheduled meeting between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House yesterday afternoon.“The meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule,” reports Reuters.

As World Net Daily’s Joe Kovacs documents,“Saudi student Alharbi shares the same last name as a major Saudi clan that includes scores of al-Qaida operatives.”

The Alharbi clan has long been active in al-Qaida. Khaled bin Ouda bin Mohammed al-Harbi, for example, is a Saudi national who joined Osama bin Laden’s mujahadeen group in the 1980s. He reportedly became an al-Qaida member in the mid-1990s. He turned himself in to Saudi authorities in 2004 as part of an amnesty deal.

The BBC reported Khaled Alharbi was married to the daughter of al-Qaida’s number two, Ayman al-Zawahri. He reportedly appeared with bin Laden in a video praising the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Given the fact that the Obama administration has sent more than half a billion dollars and the CIA is shipping weapons to FSA rebels in Syria who pledged allegiance to and are led by Al-Qaeda militants, the notion that one of these militants would carry out an attack on U.S. soil would be extremely damaging to the White House.

Radio host Michael Savage floated the theory yesterday that the Boston police were told to cancel the press conference by the Obama administration and the FBI, because the Saudi Foreign Minister demanded that the suspect be allowed to leave the country.

The men are certainly not marathon runners and they are not involved in rescue efforts.

Should it emerge that the Obama administration is shielding accomplices in the Boston bombings for political reasons, the scandal would dwarf the Benghazi attacks and inevitably lead to impeachment proceedings.

Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Now we get this!

Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

GOD HAS SUCH A SENSE OF HUMOR!!

A woman was at work when she received a phone call that her small
daughter was very sick with a fever.
She left work and stopped by the pharmacy to get some medication.
She got back to her car and found that she had locked her keys in the car. She didn't know what to do.
She called home and told the baby sitter what had happened. The baby sitter told her that the fever was getting worse. She said: "You might find a coat hanger and use that to open the door."
The woman looked around and found an old rusty coat
hanger that had been left on the ground, possibly by someone else who at some time had locked their keys in their car.
She looked at the hanger and said: "I don't know how to use this." She bowed her head and asked God to send her HELP.
Within five minutes a beat up old motorcycle pulled up.
A bearded man who was wearing an old biker skull rag on his head.
The woman thought: "This is what you sent to help me?"
However, she was desperate.The man got off of his cycle and asked if he could help.She said: "Yes, my daughter is very sick. I stopped to get her some medication and I've locked my keys in my car. I must get home to her.Please, can you Use this hanger to unlock my car?"
He said: "Sure." He walked over to the car, and in less than a minute the car was opened.She hugged the man and through her tears she said: "Thank You SO Much! You are a very nice man."
The man replied: "Lady, I am NOT a nice man. I just got out of PRISON yesterday, I was in prison for car theft."
The woman hugged the man again and with sobbing tears cried Out loud: "Oh, thank you God! You even sent me a Professional!!"

Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You're right. I checked, they are all gone.
See the name, this is what Topix and the SHEEPLE fear!
Truth Detector, yeah that is what they fear!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper. You get a little more clueless each day. Unfortunately you also get a little more boring each day.
Come on. Chant with me. "Open field! Open field! Open field!"
Now that was good comedy ....
It sure was funny watching you cower down! LMAO! pilgrim
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you found beached?
Readers who are looking for facts will notice that the above is not a discussion of any of the facts cited.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS : "Hmm, gotta come up with a witty, intelligent, suave and classy comeback. How about foraging in my old bag of tricks? Hey, Eureka, I got it. Here's my reply, and everyone, not to mention my birther ilk, will be impressed. Yes, here it is : Dumbazzbastard.
Bravo.
Hey, that's trademarked! Pay up sucka! squidjiz
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>It sure was funny watching you cower down! LMAO! pilgrim
Poor Romper. More of your wet dreams.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Readers who are looking for facts will notice that the above is not a discussion of any of the facts cited.
Facts? LMAO! You have none! So, which beach did you wash up on? squid
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

BUSTED Birfoon wrote:
<quoted text>
FIFY. You're welcome,
Kentucky Klown Kar, a non-law enforcement investigation found nothing of privatize value. That's why real law enforcement agencies won't pick it up.

LOLOLOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper. More of your wet dreams.
You poor SAP. Are you going to visit Mississippi in Louisiana anytime soon? LMAO!!! "More of your wet dreams"? That's what you wife says to you each morning! LMAO! squidink
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we get this!
I smell a rat! Very strange behavior by the FBI,
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Wonder why they shipped the Saudi out of here before one could spit? I smell a rat!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Now we get this!
No, you confuse GWB letting the Saudis get away via special flights shortly following 9/11 though all non-military flighs were banned. You give no sources, save "according to a terrorism expert". You are so full of it. Hate is your wing man, to paraphrase communist lady.

Remember the instant blame on the middle east following the Oklahoma City bombing? Turned out the arab was Sidi Sheik Timothy McVeigh.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

corr : flights
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
The above is all crap. It is another example of why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review all call birthers crazy. It is entirely possible that a Saudi Arabian man who overstayed his visa will be deported, but there is no chance at all that there is evidence against this person. When there is evidence, they will arrest someone regardless of what nationality she or he is. The idea that the White House would have called the FBI (which is in charge of the operation) and told them to let someone go is completely nutty. One reason is that if the FBI were convinced that there was evidence against someone no matter what the White House said they would not let that person go.

Conspiracy theories should be at least a little rational.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
GOD HAS SUCH A SENSE OF HUMOR!!
A woman was at work when she received a phone call that her small
daughter was very sick with a fever.
She left work and stopped by the pharmacy to get some medication.
She got back to her car and found that she had locked her keys in the car. She didn't know what to do.
She called home and told the baby sitter what had happened. The baby sitter told her that the fever was getting worse. She said: "You might find a coat hanger and use that to open the door."
The woman looked around and found an old rusty coat
hanger that had been left on the ground, possibly by someone else who at some time had locked their keys in their car.
She looked at the hanger and said: "I don't know how to use this." She bowed her head and asked God to send her HELP.
Within five minutes a beat up old motorcycle pulled up.
A bearded man who was wearing an old biker skull rag on his head.
The woman thought: "This is what you sent to help me?"
However, she was desperate.The man got off of his cycle and asked if he could help.She said: "Yes, my daughter is very sick. I stopped to get her some medication and I've locked my keys in my car. I must get home to her.Please, can you Use this hanger to unlock my car?"
He said: "Sure." He walked over to the car, and in less than a minute the car was opened.She hugged the man and through her tears she said: "Thank You SO Much! You are a very nice man."
The man replied: "Lady, I am NOT a nice man. I just got out of PRISON yesterday, I was in prison for car theft."
The woman hugged the man again and with sobbing tears cried Out loud: "Oh, thank you God! You even sent me a Professional!!"
..after which he hit her with a swift blow to the head, grabbed her purse and keys and drove off with her car. She had to hitchhike home as she had no bus or taxi fare, was beaten and raped by the guy who gave her a lift, dragged herself home to find her baby had been abducted by her Saudi father who fled with her to Saudi Arabia.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
The above is all crap.

It is another example of why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review all call birthers crazy.

It is entirely possible that a Saudi Arabian man who overstayed his visa will be deported, but there is no chance at all that so far there is evidence against this person and that they have not arrested him despite that fact (unless they are following him to find out whether he has accomplices).

When there is evidence, they will arrest someone---and that is regardless of what nationality she or he is.

The idea that the White House would have called the FBI (which is in charge of the operation) and told them to let someone go is completely nutty. One reason is that if the FBI were convinced that there was evidence against someone no matter what the White House said they would not let that person go.

Conspiracy theories should be at least a little rational. Just a tad. Just a little bit of rationality.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,079,822
BSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 9 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Sublime1 97,530
ABU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 29 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
ABSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 31 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAUA PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 38 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Mothra 45,790
Amy 7-24 46 min Toj 23
Abby 7-24 12 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE