BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151559 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, what is YOUR point? All I did was post a posting about Salon which is a blatantly racist trash can!
Why then bother posting it? Do you know how many trash links we could post here if we wanted to? Junk is junk whatever the source or political leaning, but you seem to be drawn to crap, specially the crap that feeds your anti-dem-Obama sick psyche.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151560 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was in S. Korea in 1980-81 Armed Forces TV was very limited. You got only one channel and most of their entertainment was a year old and their news was usually 8-12 hours old so I got into short wave radio and I listened to English language programs to include Radio Moscow and Radio Kiev. I notice they never mentioned the Soviet intervention into Afghanistan.
Being in a Nuclear Surety unit I went to my commander because I wanted to get into sending out QSL postcards and he said it was okay with him. About six weeks later I started to get postcards back from these stations to include Radio Moscow and Radio Kiev and that was when I got called in by ASA (Army Security Agency). Since my commander was also there I reminded him about our discussion weeks earlier.
Sometime you get information from subjects they will not talk about like our LSM not covering the murder trail of Dr. Goswell!!!! I also notice that everytime I have brought up this murder trial, not one of you Libtards will respond.
Oh, you get upset when Fox News will not do live coverage of Obama getting another stupid award but at the same time you see no problem with the LSM not covering possibly the WORST MASS MURDER in our country's history! But then again you don't consider the murder of over 200 babies to be murder, do you??? And you think we are are crazy!!!
Fool. You still don't now the difference between pre-1989 and post-1989? Very American er hmm Lady-like. Nowhere in your post do you mention you told your CO you were going to exchange with Radio-Moscow. And then, having found out, and had I been your commander, I would've sacked or court-martialed you on the spot. Imagine, a so-called member of a United States Armed Forces top-secret and sensitive "Nuclear Surety unit " exchanging post cards with the Soviet Union PRIOR to 1989. And you were an officer? Wow.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151561 Apr 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day.
That is right. And it has absolutely no effect. That is because the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth, and Obama was born in the USA---in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii shows.

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151563 Apr 18, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Influential U.S. Congressman: We Know Obama Birth Certificate Is Fake; Soebarkah Safe While In The White House; Fear Ridicule
http://networkedblogs.com/Kn7ow
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
The claim that a congressman said it is a lie. Notice that the article does not quote the congressman by name. IT is a lie, like many, many other birther lies.

One of the most recent lies was a birther site saying that Hawaii Registrar of Births Onaka had told the secretary of state of Arizona that Obama that the birth certificate was forged. But Onaka never said any such thing.

And the birther sites said that Obama’s lawyer had admitted that Obama’s birth certificate was forged. But, again, she never said any such thing.

And in the early days of the birther movement they manufactured the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya, when the tape shows that in fact she said that he was born IN HAWAII repeatedly.

It is mainly because of such lies and because of the lies of birthers who claim to have shown that Obama birth certificate was forged (and who have not shown that they are experts, much less impartial)----that the birther movement has continued. And also there are the forged videos claiming that Obama said that he was born in Kenya, and the forged “Kenyan birth certificates”. And Obama’s selective service card was indeed forged; it was forged by the guy who posted it---who was not Obama, nor was it a representative of Obama.

So this article which claims to quote an unnamed congressman is, like the others, a lie.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151564 Apr 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Stomp stomp stomp
What an uneducated fool you are. Cain't Learn Shyt thinks Mississippi is located in Louisiana!!! You've never even seen the inside of a classroom, have you? Did you flunk your application? ala slopuke.....hee hee hee! lil cherub
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151565 Apr 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No substance. No attempt to defend your fable. What a worthless piece of trash.
My country has declared that Obama (and ALL children born here) are Natural Born Citizens
Your pathetic fables have no impact
Yep, you flunked your application! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151566 Apr 18, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The claim that a congressman said it is a lie. Notice that the article does not quote the congressman by name. IT is a lie, like many, many other birther lies.
One of the most recent lies was a birther site saying that Hawaii Registrar of Births Onaka had told the secretary of state of Arizona that Obama that the birth certificate was forged. But Onaka never said any such thing.
And the birther sites said that Obama’s lawyer had admitted that Obama’s birth certificate was forged. But, again, she never said any such thing.
And in the early days of the birther movement they manufactured the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya, when the tape shows that in fact she said that he was born IN HAWAII repeatedly.
It is mainly because of such lies and because of the lies of birthers who claim to have shown that Obama birth certificate was forged (and who have not shown that they are experts, much less impartial)----that the birther movement has continued. And also there are the forged videos claiming that Obama said that he was born in Kenya, and the forged “Kenyan birth certificates”. And Obama’s selective service card was indeed forged; it was forged by the guy who posted it---who was not Obama, nor was it a representative of Obama.
So this article which claims to quote an unnamed congressman is, like the others, a lie.
Where were you found beached?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151567 Apr 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What an uneducated fool you are. Cain't Learn Shyt thinks Mississippi is located in Louisiana!!! You've never even seen the inside of a classroom, have you? Did you flunk your application? ala slopuke.....hee hee hee! lil cherub
Poor illiterate Birfoon. Blather on Blowhard. Blather on.(Yes - I am laughing at you again. Hard to believe that your empty threats haven't deterred me)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151568 Apr 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you flunked your application! LMAO!
Stomp stomp stomp. Poor Francis. Mom lock you in the basement again?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151569 Apr 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor illiterate Birfoon. Blather on Blowhard. Blather on.(Yes - I am laughing at you again. Hard to believe that your empty threats haven't deterred me)
Yes, I am laughing at you. Wooooo Hooooo! Sniff....LTR, you stink! Dumbazzbastard
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151570 Apr 18, 2013
Hey Birfoons. Don't forget to mark your calendars for Monday's big event! Judge England is going to hold a hearing!!!!!(On whether there should be a hearing). The suspense is too much!

ANY DAY NOW! LMAO

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151571 Apr 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Stomp stomp stomp. Poor Francis. Mom lock you in the basement again?
Woo hoo! LTR is upset! LMAO! Stomp those lil feety, flail those lil arms, turn red in the face....and "action"! LMAO! Another poor SAP. pilgrim
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#151572 Apr 18, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is your contention, Justice ha ha Dale,that "families of mass shooting victims," are nothing but LOL!!!.
STFU QUEER!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151573 Apr 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Woo hoo! LTR is upset! LMAO! Stomp those lil feety, flail those lil arms, turn red in the face....and "action"! LMAO! Another poor SAP. pilgrim
Poor Romper. You get a little more clueless each day. Unfortunately you also get a little more boring each day.

Come on. Chant with me. "Open field! Open field! Open field!"

Now that was good comedy ....
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#151574 Apr 18, 2013
Learning to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Tacky, is that you?
Still can't tell Louisiana from Kentucky, huh?
1st the Saudi National is a person of interest, then a suspect, in the hospital under lock and key.
Then poof he is not a person of interest and not a suspect, hmm.....
Now we get this!

The Saudi “person of interest” suspected of being involved in the Boston Marathon bombings is being deported from the United States next week on “national security grounds,” according to a terrorism expert, who notes that the move is “very unusual,” especially given an unscheduled meeting yesterday between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal.

The attempt to cover up a possible Saudi connection to the Boston attack could explain why authorities are scrambling to get their official narrative straight after photos emerged yesterday on the Internet showing numerous suspects carrying large backpacks, some of them middle eastern in appearance and two of the individuals having been almost certainly identified as employees of private military/security firm Craft International.

The FBI had set a press conference for 5pm EST yesterday afternoon but the event was cancelled hours after the photos were seen by millions of people online. The federal agency blamed the media for erroneous reporting, stating,“these stories often have unintended consequences.”

CNN also had to backtrack after they announced that a suspect had been arrested, a report that was subsequently denied by authorities. Reports of a “dark skinned man” being arrested were later mothballed.

According to terrorism expert Steve Emerson, 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national first suspected of being involved in Monday’s twin bomb attack, is being hastily deported. Alharbi was put under armed guard in hospital after the bombing, was visited by Saudi diplomat Azzam bin Abdel Karim, and later had his apartment raided by federal and state law enforcement agents.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Emerson told Fox News last night.

The news follows an unscheduled meeting between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House yesterday afternoon.“The meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule,” reports Reuters.

As World Net Daily’s Joe Kovacs documents,“Saudi student Alharbi shares the same last name as a major Saudi clan that includes scores of al-Qaida operatives.”

The Alharbi clan has long been active in al-Qaida. Khaled bin Ouda bin Mohammed al-Harbi, for example, is a Saudi national who joined Osama bin Laden’s mujahadeen group in the 1980s. He reportedly became an al-Qaida member in the mid-1990s. He turned himself in to Saudi authorities in 2004 as part of an amnesty deal.

The BBC reported Khaled Alharbi was married to the daughter of al-Qaida’s number two, Ayman al-Zawahri. He reportedly appeared with bin Laden in a video praising the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Given the fact that the Obama administration has sent more than half a billion dollars and the CIA is shipping weapons to FSA rebels in Syria who pledged allegiance to and are led by Al-Qaeda militants, the notion that one of these militants would carry out an attack on U.S. soil would be extremely damaging to the White House.

Radio host Michael Savage floated the theory yesterday that the Boston police were told to cancel the press conference by the Obama administration and the FBI, because the Saudi Foreign Minister demanded that the suspect be allowed to leave the country.

The men are certainly not marathon runners and they are not involved in rescue efforts.

Should it emerge that the Obama administration is shielding accomplices in the Boston bombings for political reasons, the scandal would dwarf the Benghazi attacks and inevitably lead to impeachment proceedings.

Are you still laughing now, RETARD?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#151576 Apr 18, 2013
Learning to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't tell Louisiana from Kentucky, huh?
1st the Saudi National is a person of interest, then a suspect, in the hospital under lock and key.
Now we get this!

The Saudi “person of interest” suspected of being involved in the Boston Marathon bombings is being deported from the United States next week on “national security grounds,” according to a terrorism expert, who notes that the move is “very unusual,” especially given an unscheduled meeting yesterday between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal.

The attempt to cover up a possible Saudi connection to the Boston attack could explain why authorities are scrambling to get their official narrative straight after photos emerged yesterday on the Internet showing numerous suspects carrying large backpacks, some of them middle eastern in appearance and two of the individuals having been almost certainly identified as employees of private military/security firm Craft International.

The FBI had set a press conference for 5pm EST yesterday afternoon but the event was cancelled hours after the photos were seen by millions of people online. The federal agency blamed the media for erroneous reporting, stating,“these stories often have unintended consequences.”

CNN also had to backtrack after they announced that a suspect had been arrested, a report that was subsequently denied by authorities. Reports of a “dark skinned man” being arrested were later mothballed.

According to terrorism expert Steve Emerson, 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national first suspected of being involved in Monday’s twin bomb attack, is being hastily deported. Alharbi was put under armed guard in hospital after the bombing, was visited by Saudi diplomat Azzam bin Abdel Karim, and later had his apartment raided by federal and state law enforcement agents.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Emerson told Fox News last night.

The news follows an unscheduled meeting between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House yesterday afternoon.“The meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule,” reports Reuters.

As World Net Daily’s Joe Kovacs documents,“Saudi student Alharbi shares the same last name as a major Saudi clan that includes scores of al-Qaida operatives.”

The Alharbi clan has long been active in al-Qaida. Khaled bin Ouda bin Mohammed al-Harbi, for example, is a Saudi national who joined Osama bin Laden’s mujahadeen group in the 1980s. He reportedly became an al-Qaida member in the mid-1990s. He turned himself in to Saudi authorities in 2004 as part of an amnesty deal.

The BBC reported Khaled Alharbi was married to the daughter of al-Qaida’s number two, Ayman al-Zawahri. He reportedly appeared with bin Laden in a video praising the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Given the fact that the Obama administration has sent more than half a billion dollars and the CIA is shipping weapons to FSA rebels in Syria who pledged allegiance to and are led by Al-Qaeda militants, the notion that one of these militants would carry out an attack on U.S. soil would be extremely damaging to the White House.

Radio host Michael Savage floated the theory yesterday that the Boston police were told to cancel the press conference by the Obama administration and the FBI, because the Saudi Foreign Minister demanded that the suspect be allowed to leave the country.

The men are certainly not marathon runners and they are not involved in rescue efforts.

Should it emerge that the Obama administration is shielding accomplices in the Boston bombings for political reasons, the scandal would dwarf the Benghazi attacks and inevitably lead to impeachment proceedings.

Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#151577 Apr 18, 2013
Now we get this!

Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#151578 Apr 18, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151580 Apr 18, 2013
GOD HAS SUCH A SENSE OF HUMOR!!

A woman was at work when she received a phone call that her small
daughter was very sick with a fever.
She left work and stopped by the pharmacy to get some medication.
She got back to her car and found that she had locked her keys in the car. She didn't know what to do.
She called home and told the baby sitter what had happened. The baby sitter told her that the fever was getting worse. She said: "You might find a coat hanger and use that to open the door."
The woman looked around and found an old rusty coat
hanger that had been left on the ground, possibly by someone else who at some time had locked their keys in their car.
She looked at the hanger and said: "I don't know how to use this." She bowed her head and asked God to send her HELP.
Within five minutes a beat up old motorcycle pulled up.
A bearded man who was wearing an old biker skull rag on his head.
The woman thought: "This is what you sent to help me?"
However, she was desperate.The man got off of his cycle and asked if he could help.She said: "Yes, my daughter is very sick. I stopped to get her some medication and I've locked my keys in my car. I must get home to her.Please, can you Use this hanger to unlock my car?"
He said: "Sure." He walked over to the car, and in less than a minute the car was opened.She hugged the man and through her tears she said: "Thank You SO Much! You are a very nice man."
The man replied: "Lady, I am NOT a nice man. I just got out of PRISON yesterday, I was in prison for car theft."
The woman hugged the man again and with sobbing tears cried Out loud: "Oh, thank you God! You even sent me a Professional!!"

Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#151581 Apr 18, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You're right. I checked, they are all gone.
See the name, this is what Topix and the SHEEPLE fear!
Truth Detector, yeah that is what they fear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Patrick 1,110,901
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,719
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,475
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,232
Amy 9-18 3 hr PEllen 36
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 4 hr Anonymous5 22
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info