BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151542 Apr 18, 2013
Re: "SHOCKING! USURPER CAUGHT RED-HANDED! A Law Enforcement Investigation Proved Obama's Birth Certificate and Selective Service Registration Card are Both Forgeries.."

Obama's Selective Service registration was indeed forged as you say. However, it was forged by the fellow who put it online, not by Obama---who did not put it online nor even gave it out. The fellow who put it online did not even claim to have gotten it from Obama, and yet birthers believe this crap.

Obama's birth certificate was NOT forged.

Only birther “experts” have called it forged, and they have not shown that they are even experts, much less fair and impartial. Those are two reasons why they are not believed by Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck or the National Review (or by Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or Gingrich or Santorum or Huckabee).

One proof that Obama’s birth certificate is not forged is Obama’s short-form birth certificate.

Short-form birth certificates are created by a clerk reading the information from the document in the file, and filling out the computer form that generates the printed short-form birth certificate. The officials in Hawaii have confirmed that they sent a short-form to Obama. So, unless they are lying—and they were Republican officials–the only way that Obama’s birth certificate could have been forged was that it was forged in 2007 and slipped into the file just before the clerk looked at the file. That is not very likely, is it? And it is especially unlikely since at the time Obama was not even the candidate of the Democrats. He was still in the primaries at the time, and he was only a junior senator from Illinois.

And birther sites have not shown you these real experts.

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

John Woodman, independent computer professional, who is a member of the Tea Party (who says that he hates Obama’s policies but found no evidence of forgery) said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151543 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do they look like Mexicans to you?
http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA
Please explain, I don't get it. I'm sure it's notxenophobia on your part. Oh no, not like you, never.

In the good olden days, you'd have lynched every one of them immediately, no? Including the back packs who look more Arab or Moslem than anything else.

Ottawa

#151544 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the Libtards WANT the Boston Marathon bombers to be WHITE and probably also be TEA Partiers Birthers too!
Liberal Online Magazine Salon]:‘Let’s Hope Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American’
Posted on April 17, 2013
How is this not racist? Whoever did this will be found and hopefully dealt will with the death penalty.
Check it out:
The liberal online magazine Salon published an opinion piece Tuesday evening by columnist David Sirota entitled,“Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American.”
Sirota argued that if the perpetrator of Monday’s bombing attack, which left at least three people dead, is identified as a Muslim, then conservative Republicans will use the tragedy to block Obama administration policy goals like immigration reform.
“If recent history is any guide, if the bomber ends up being a white anti-government extremist, white privilege will likely mean the attack is portrayed as just an isolated incident — one that has no bearing on any larger policy debates,” Sirota wrote in his Salon piece, which featured an image of Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh cropped beside a photograph of Osama bin Laden.
Continue Reading on dailycaller.com ...
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/liberal-o...
Following your post 151134, you dare point?

Ottawa

#151545 Apr 18, 2013
151538, NOT 151134. Sorry

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151546 Apr 18, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is ADIOS a communist-marxist-leninist word? Do you even know what ADIOS means?
What a stupid thing to say. According to this source, "idios" comes from the French word "adieu" and I am sure you know what that means!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/adios

Ottawa

#151547 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid thing to say. According to this source, "idios" comes from the French word "adieu" and I am sure you know what that means!
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/adios
As I've always said, sarcasm and wit do not score high on the birther scoreboard. BTW, I was asking HER, not you. She has no clue as to what ADIOS means and although not consciously a communist, is one nonetheless, the perfect American naive ignorant pawn/peon that crap media like Pravda and WND.com aim for.

Location hidden

#151548 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the Libtards WANT the Boston Marathon bombers to be WHITE and probably also be TEA Partiers Birthers too!
Liberal Online Magazine Salon]:‘Let’s Hope Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American’
Posted on April 17, 2013
How is this not racist? Whoever did this will be found and hopefully dealt will with the death penalty.
Check it out:
The liberal online magazine Salon published an opinion piece Tuesday evening by columnist David Sirota entitled,“Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American.”
Sirota argued that if the perpetrator of Monday’s bombing attack, which left at least three people dead, is identified as a Muslim, then conservative Republicans will use the tragedy to block Obama administration policy goals like immigration reform.
“If recent history is any guide, if the bomber ends up being a white anti-government extremist, white privilege will likely mean the attack is portrayed as just an isolated incident — one that has no bearing on any larger policy debates,” Sirota wrote in his Salon piece, which featured an image of Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh cropped beside a photograph of Osama bin Laden.
Continue Reading on dailycaller.com ...
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/liberal-o ...
<quoted text>
Following your post 151134, you dare point?
Post 151134 is not my post.
Now, how long did it take for the LSM to declare the shooter Aurora, CO theater to be a TEA Partier? Of course Libtards are sooo stupid that they did not know it was possible for more than one person to have the same name!
Jon Stewart Rips Brian Ross For Aurora Shooting Tea Party Gaffe
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/jon-...

Location hidden

#151549 Apr 18, 2013
151538, NOT 151134. Sorry
Soooo, what is YOUR point? All I did was post a posting about Salon which is a blatantly racist trash can!

Location hidden

#151551 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
As I've always said, sarcasm and wit do not score high on the birther scoreboard. BTW, I was asking HER, not you. She has no clue as to what ADIOS means and although not consciously a communist, is one nonetheless, the perfect American naive ignorant pawn/peon that crap media like Pravda and WND.com aim for.
When I was in S. Korea in 1980-81 Armed Forces TV was very limited. You got only one channel and most of their entertainment was a year old and their news was usually 8-12 hours old so I got into short wave radio and I listened to English language programs to include Radio Moscow and Radio Kiev. I notice they never mentioned the Soviet intervention into Afghanistan.
Being in a Nuclear Surety unit I went to my commander because I wanted to get into sending out QSL postcards and he said it was okay with him. About six weeks later I started to get postcards back from these stations to include Radio Moscow and Radio Kiev and that was when I got called in by ASA (Army Security Agency). Since my commander was also there I reminded him about our discussion weeks earlier.
Sometime you get information from subjects they will not talk about like our LSM not covering the murder trail of Dr. Goswell!!!! I also notice that everytime I have brought up this murder trial, not one of you Libtards will respond.
Oh, you get upset when Fox News will not do live coverage of Obama getting another stupid award but at the same time you see no problem with the LSM not covering possibly the WORST MASS MURDER in our country's history! But then again you don't consider the murder of over 200 babies to be murder, do you??? And you think we are are crazy!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151552 Apr 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>So Cain't Learn Shyt, you think Shreveport, La. is in Mississippi? Why am I not surprised? LMAO!(LTR=Lunch Time Regurgitation) Now, go brush your tooth. Another poor SAP! squidfart
Stomp stomp stomp
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151553 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>Rogue will tell you that the terrorist is a Mississipi redneck democrat.
Well that narrows it down to one of three people
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151554 Apr 18, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Influential U.S. Congressman: We Know Obama Birth Certificate Is Fake; Soebarkah Safe While In The White House; Fear Ridicule
http://networkedblogs.com/Kn7ow

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
More fables. But at least you paste in an occasional new one (unlike Dufus Dale or Tacky)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151555 Apr 18, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Keep reaching for those low hanging branches, but yes please tell us why Obama is a citizen, I do enjoy all of those long and irrelevant posts.
No substance. No attempt to defend your fable. What a worthless piece of trash.

My country has declared that Obama (and ALL children born here) are Natural Born Citizens

Your pathetic fables have no impact
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151556 Apr 18, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So why do you respond? Oh, I get it you want the last work, well take it, it doesn't mean anything of substance.
Pot? Kettle holding on line 2 for you
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151558 Apr 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I have a better idea,prove that Obama didn't graduate from Punahou near or at the bottom of his class. Romney graduated from Harvard with higher honors than Obama. All other Presidential candidates prior to Obama had nothing to hide or were bounced out of the race early if they had something to hide. For some reason Obama was above question or anyone questioning his credentials was dismissed or outcast,when in reality Obama should have been the one cast out in 2008.
Re: "I have a better idea,prove that Obama didn't graduate from Punahou near or at the bottom of his class. Romney graduated from Harvard with higher honors than Obama.'

I have a better idea than that. Prove that Obama didn't graduate from Punahou near the top of his class. And prove that Romney received higher honors than the Magna Cum Laude that Harvard Law School SAYS Obama received.

Obama's credentials have received considerably more scrutiny than those of other presidents, and he has proved that he was born in Hawaii, and he has proved that he graduated from Columbia and from Harvard Law School. How, you ask: Because both universities said that he did.

Obama really was born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii shows, and that is overwhelming vetting---far more vetting than Bush or Clinton or Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or any other president received.

Ottawa

#151559 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, what is YOUR point? All I did was post a posting about Salon which is a blatantly racist trash can!
Why then bother posting it? Do you know how many trash links we could post here if we wanted to? Junk is junk whatever the source or political leaning, but you seem to be drawn to crap, specially the crap that feeds your anti-dem-Obama sick psyche.

Ottawa

#151560 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was in S. Korea in 1980-81 Armed Forces TV was very limited. You got only one channel and most of their entertainment was a year old and their news was usually 8-12 hours old so I got into short wave radio and I listened to English language programs to include Radio Moscow and Radio Kiev. I notice they never mentioned the Soviet intervention into Afghanistan.
Being in a Nuclear Surety unit I went to my commander because I wanted to get into sending out QSL postcards and he said it was okay with him. About six weeks later I started to get postcards back from these stations to include Radio Moscow and Radio Kiev and that was when I got called in by ASA (Army Security Agency). Since my commander was also there I reminded him about our discussion weeks earlier.
Sometime you get information from subjects they will not talk about like our LSM not covering the murder trail of Dr. Goswell!!!! I also notice that everytime I have brought up this murder trial, not one of you Libtards will respond.
Oh, you get upset when Fox News will not do live coverage of Obama getting another stupid award but at the same time you see no problem with the LSM not covering possibly the WORST MASS MURDER in our country's history! But then again you don't consider the murder of over 200 babies to be murder, do you??? And you think we are are crazy!!!
Fool. You still don't now the difference between pre-1989 and post-1989? Very American er hmm Lady-like. Nowhere in your post do you mention you told your CO you were going to exchange with Radio-Moscow. And then, having found out, and had I been your commander, I would've sacked or court-martialed you on the spot. Imagine, a so-called member of a United States Armed Forces top-secret and sensitive "Nuclear Surety unit " exchanging post cards with the Soviet Union PRIOR to 1989. And you were an officer? Wow.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151561 Apr 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day.
That is right. And it has absolutely no effect. That is because the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth, and Obama was born in the USA---in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii shows.

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151563 Apr 18, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Influential U.S. Congressman: We Know Obama Birth Certificate Is Fake; Soebarkah Safe While In The White House; Fear Ridicule
http://networkedblogs.com/Kn7ow
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
The claim that a congressman said it is a lie. Notice that the article does not quote the congressman by name. IT is a lie, like many, many other birther lies.

One of the most recent lies was a birther site saying that Hawaii Registrar of Births Onaka had told the secretary of state of Arizona that Obama that the birth certificate was forged. But Onaka never said any such thing.

And the birther sites said that Obama’s lawyer had admitted that Obama’s birth certificate was forged. But, again, she never said any such thing.

And in the early days of the birther movement they manufactured the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya, when the tape shows that in fact she said that he was born IN HAWAII repeatedly.

It is mainly because of such lies and because of the lies of birthers who claim to have shown that Obama birth certificate was forged (and who have not shown that they are experts, much less impartial)----that the birther movement has continued. And also there are the forged videos claiming that Obama said that he was born in Kenya, and the forged “Kenyan birth certificates”. And Obama’s selective service card was indeed forged; it was forged by the guy who posted it---who was not Obama, nor was it a representative of Obama.

So this article which claims to quote an unnamed congressman is, like the others, a lie.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151564 Apr 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Stomp stomp stomp
What an uneducated fool you are. Cain't Learn Shyt thinks Mississippi is located in Louisiana!!! You've never even seen the inside of a classroom, have you? Did you flunk your application? ala slopuke.....hee hee hee! lil cherub

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,144,228
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 70,626
World's Best Photo Art 42 min Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 1 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 3 hr People Please 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs