BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
133,081 - 133,100 of 177,385 Comments Last updated 45 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151509 Apr 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You never have any substance - no need to announce it now
So why do you respond? Oh, I get it you want the last work, well take it, it doesn't mean anything of substance.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151511 Apr 18, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
gunshow? Poor loser. Never heard of a rock concert, a good movie, theatre, a symphony, a baseball or basketball or hockey game, or soccer, or an opera, or Irish dances, or a conference or or...
Guns, eh? Ignoramus.
Boring!!! Nothing like the smell of gunpowder!! Hell, you ain't lived until you run over 100 rounds of ammo through a weapon, with just one pull of the trigger.
One rifle I have holds only five rounds, but I can start kill at 1500 yards, these toys (AR-15 and AK-47) are good for about 500 yards.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151512 Apr 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of understanding of what you read is jaw-dropping! LMAO!
The proof of her understanding has been twice elected POTUS while the proof of yours is that very same dropped jaw.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151513 Apr 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We know enough about Obama to know that he doesn't have the best interest of The United States of America on his agenda. We knew that nine years ago when we read "Dreams from My Father". No other presidential candidate would ever had made it into the primaries after publishing a book like that one.
I have the book Frank and you’re going to have to help me out on just what the hell you’re talking about along with chapter, page or verse. At any rate I believe you may have Dreams confused with “Audacity of Hope” which is a bit more political.

As for Obama’s agenda I believe there were three presidential debates where everyone had a chance to assess each candidate’s agenda or positions on the issues. The majority of electorate obviously favored Obama’s. Of course none had a clue that you're personally privy to Obama’s “real” agenda

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151514 Apr 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
RELEASED SAUDI MAN MEMBER OF AL-QAIDA CLAN?
Prominent family includes senior jihadists, Gitmo prisoners
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/released-saudi-man...
NEW SUSPECT IN BOSTON BOMBING: NORTH KOREA
Pyongyang's history includes terror proxies, links to al-Qaida
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/north-korea-linked...
ROVE: BARNEY FRANK 'HAS NO HUMAN COURTESY'
Ex-congressman blasted as 'unpleasant person' in bombing aftermath
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/karl-rove-barney-f...
"I" definitely AGREE with Rove on THIS!
You are one sick animal.

Ottawa

#151515 Apr 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, your memory is non-existent. The nurses are doing just fine, thanks for asking. Surgeon? Memory issues are eating you up. What I posted yesterday was reported on the news. Actually, I keep a very neat home, inside and out. Return to your dumpster. We'll be in touch! LMAO! pilgrim
Maybe this will help you out.
One nurse is an RN.(look it up)
The other is an RN and a surgeon's first asst.
Her brother is an Anesthesiologist.(look it up)
LMAO!! dumbazzbastard
1. It was in the news? Please quote which network, newspaper, magazine;

2. "One nurse is an RN.(look it up)", and "Her brother is an Anesthesiologist.(look it up)" you write. OMG, are you sane, drunk, doped? Look it up where? Same place as incendiary bomb at JFK library?

Ottawa

#151516 Apr 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
CHAOS in Texas!
FROM Fertilizer Plant EXPLOSION!
Causalities!
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/live-video/
espionage!???
espionage!??? you say? Spies do that? I always thought terrorists or guerillas did that kind of work, ASSUMING of course it is just that.

WND.com Communist Lady news.com BREAKING NEWS

Report of a fender-bender at intersection of 4th and 5th streets. Spies? Terrorists? Dems suspected.

Ottawa

#151517 Apr 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll lay attention all right ...
HERE have some LAID on "u"
SHAKE in ya boots with it!
http://shoebat.com/2013/03/28/we-are-above-th...
ADIOS!
Is ADIOS a communist-marxist-leninist word? Do you even know what ADIOS means?

Ottawa

#151518 Apr 18, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Boring!!! Nothing like the smell of gunpowder!! Hell, you ain't lived until you run over 100 rounds of ammo through a weapon, with just one pull of the trigger.
One rifle I have holds only five rounds, but I can start kill at 1500 yards, these toys (AR-15 and AK-47) are good for about 500 yards.
AK47^ You fire communist weapons^ Wow.
Fox News Makes You Stupid

West Sayville, NY

#151519 Apr 18, 2013
Noble lies and perpetual war: Leo Strauss, the neo-cons, and Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/25bxx 10/18/03
Are the ideas of the conservative political philosopher Leo Strauss a shaping influence on the Bush administration’s world outlook? Danny Postel interviews Shadia Drury – a leading scholarly critic of Strauss – and asks her about the connection between Plato’s dialogues, secrets and lies, and the United States-led war in Iraq.
Danny Postel: The neo-conservative vision is commonly taken to be about spreading democracy and liberal values globally. And when Strauss is mentioned in the press, he is typically described as a great defender of liberal democracy against totalitarian tyranny. You’ve written, however, that Strauss had a “profound antipathy to both liberalism and democracy.”
Shadia Drury: The idea that Strauss was a great defender of liberal democracy is laughable. I suppose that Strauss’s disciples consider it a noble lie. Yet many in the media have been gullible enough to believe it.
How could an admirer of Plato and Nietzsche be a liberal democrat? The ancient philosophers whom Strauss most cherished believed that the unwashed masses were not fit for either truth or liberty, and that giving them these sublime treasures would be like throwing pearls before swine. In contrast to modern political thinkers, the ancients denied that there is any natural right to liberty. Human beings are born neither free nor equal. The natural human condition, they held, is not one of freedom, but of subordination – and in Strauss’s estimation they were right in thinking so.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

==========

US Foreign Policy and Leo Strauss
March 15, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/2mtobz
Key neo-conservative strategists ... consider themselves to be followers of Strauss.
The most prominent is Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, now widely known as "Wolfowitz of Arabia" for his obsession with ousting Iraq's Saddam Hussein as the first step in transforming the entire Arab Middle East. Wolfowitz is also seen as the chief architect of Washington's post-9/11 global strategy, including its controversial pre-emption policy.
Two other very influential Straussians include Weekly Standard William Kristol and Gary Schmitt, founder/chairman and director, respectively, of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), a six-year-old neo-conservative front group whose alumni include Vice President Dick Cheney and Pentagon chief Donald Rumsfeld, as well as a number of other senior foreign-policy officials.
http://www.geocities.com/dapat_tapatt/ref_leo...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151520 Apr 18, 2013
Picture of Paul Kevin Curtis, the guy the FBI just arrested for the ricin letters:

There is a picture on the internet with Paul next to a bumper sticker which says "Christian and a Democrat". It see if I can get a link for it.

Ottawa

#151521 Apr 18, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Boring!!! Nothing like the smell of gunpowder!! Hell, you ain't lived until you run over 100 rounds of ammo through a weapon, with just one pull of the trigger.
Sicko. Dangerous. A massacre in-waiting.

Location hidden

#151522 Apr 18, 2013
It sounds like this guy has some mental issues .... which would be expected by someone who claims to be both a Christian and a Democrat!

Curtis claimed the discovery was part of a mafia-related human body parts trafficking ring on his Facebook site.

He also posted criticisms of Sen. Roger Wicker, claimed that he ran into Wicker several times and that "he seemed very nervous speaking to me and would make a fast exit to the door" after talking about his case against the hospital.

He said he had personally sent out more than a million emails in one year,“detailing what happened to me.”
http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130417...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151524 Apr 18, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>We have 12,000+ treaties. The remainder of your post has been answered many times over, but I do like to see you scamper for a rebuttal!!! LMAO!!!
WE do NOT have reciprocal treaties with every country in the world. And yet, for your nutty theory to hold, we would have to. There would have to be treaties with Tonga and Zaire and Mongolia and Azerbaijan so that their citizens when visiting could be tried by US courts---because that is what "subject to the jurisdiction" means. But there are no such treaties, and yet the tourists from those countries are subject to US law, subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.

This court ruling is right; you are wrong:

Mustata v. US Dept. of Justice, 179 F.3d 1017 (6th Cir. 1999)(children born in US to two Romanian citizens described as “natural born citizens” of the US):

“Petitioners Marian and Lenuta Mustata are citizens of Romania. At the time of their petition, they resided in Michigan with their two minor children, who are natural born citizens of the United States.”

Diaz-Salazar v. INS, 700 F.2d 1156 (7th Cir. 1983)(child born in US to Mexican citizen is “natural born citizen” of US):

“Petitioner, Sebastian Diaz-Salazar, entered the United States illegally [from Mexico] in 1974 and has been living and working in Chicago since that time.*** The relevant facts which have been placed before the INS, BIA, and this court can be summarized as follows: The petitioner has a wife and two children under the age of three in Chicago; the children are natural-born citizens of the United States.”

Nwankpa v. Kissinger, 376 F. Supp. 122 (M.D. Ala. 1974)(child born in US to two Biafra citizens described as “natural born citizen” of the US):

“The Plaintiff was a native of Biafra, now a part of the Republic of Nigeria. His wife and two older children are also natives of that country, but his third child, a daughter, is a natural-born citizen of the United States.”

Hollander v. McCain (New Hampshire 2008) ruling:“Those born “in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” U.S. Const., amend. XIV, have been considered American citizens under American law in effect since the time of the founding, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 674-75 (1898), and thus eligible for the presidency..."

Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana (Indiana 2008 – Appellate Court) ruling:“Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.”

This Supreme Court court ruling is right; you are wrong:

"It thus clearly appears that, by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the Crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, the jurisdiction of the English Sovereign, and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign State or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born.

III. The same rule was in force in all the English Colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the Constitution as originally established." (United States v. Wong Kim Ark). Notice EVERY child, and that the same rule applied in England, and in the colonies and in the early states AND UNDER THE CONSTITUTION.

Location hidden

#151525 Apr 18, 2013
I've heard of Sodahead but I am not sure what it is/was. Do any of you have any idea what it is/was?

Among the things that Curtis "liked" on Facebook was Justice For Trayvon Martin and the FBI.

His old Sodahead account shows him to have not voted for Obama, but that he was "liberal."
http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130417...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151526 Apr 18, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship." WKA v. US, para 34
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, just a fact you must live with! LMAO!!!
Re: "Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, just a fact you must live with! LMAO!!! "

Answer: No question at all. He was born a citizen of his father's nation AND he was born a citizen of the country in which he was born, the USA. And his citizenship in the USA is not affected by his dual citizenship. Not at all. We simply ignore dual citizenship. JUST A FACT THAT YOU MUST LIVE WITH.

Ottawa

#151527 Apr 18, 2013
Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
Noble lies and perpetual war: Leo Strauss, the neo-cons, and Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/25bxx 10/18/03
Are the ideas of the conservative political philosopher Leo Strauss a shaping influence on the Bush administration’s world outlook? Danny Postel interviews Shadia Drury – a leading scholarly critic of Strauss – and asks her about the connection between Plato’s dialogues, secrets and lies, and the United States-led war in Iraq.
Danny Postel: The neo-conservative vision is commonly taken to be about spreading democracy and liberal values globally. And when Strauss is mentioned in the press, he is typically described as a great defender of liberal democracy against totalitarian tyranny. You’ve written, however, that Strauss had a “profound antipathy to both liberalism and democracy.”
Shadia Drury: The idea that Strauss was a great defender of liberal democracy is laughable. I suppose that Strauss’s disciples consider it a noble lie. Yet many in the media have been gullible enough to believe it.
How could an admirer of Plato and Nietzsche be a liberal democrat? The ancient philosophers whom Strauss most cherished believed that the unwashed masses were not fit for either truth or liberty, and that giving them these sublime treasures would be like throwing pearls before swine. In contrast to modern political thinkers, the ancients denied that there is any natural right to liberty. Human beings are born neither free nor equal. The natural human condition, they held, is not one of freedom, but of subordination – and in Strauss’s estimation they were right in thinking so.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
==========
US Foreign Policy and Leo Strauss
March 15, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/2mtobz
Key neo-conservative strategists ... consider themselves to be followers of Strauss.
The most prominent is Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, now widely known as "Wolfowitz of Arabia" for his obsession with ousting Iraq's Saddam Hussein as the first step in transforming the entire Arab Middle East. Wolfowitz is also seen as the chief architect of Washington's post-9/11 global strategy, including its controversial pre-emption policy.
Two other very influential Straussians include Weekly Standard William Kristol and Gary Schmitt, founder/chairman and director, respectively, of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), a six-year-old neo-conservative front group whose alumni include Vice President Dick Cheney and Pentagon chief Donald Rumsfeld, as well as a number of other senior foreign-policy officials.
http://www.geocities.com/dapat_tapatt/ref_leo...
Your post is scholarly, probing, intelligent, perceptive. Kudos. Oh, birthers, notably LRS and his various monikers and Rogue and the ha ha Justice Dale and Frank and Communist Marxist Lady will tell you to STFU, QUEER, their standard response taken from the birther protocol book of distinguished phrases. Happens all the time when, faced with a smart and researched response, they freeze and adopt the DOH look.

Location hidden

#151528 Apr 18, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sicko. Dangerous. A massacre in-waiting.
Hey Jacques, Do you know how many people won A-15's, AK-47's and other similar weapons? Now, how many have committed crimes with those weapons? But you consider anyone with them to be crazy?
Well, I think anyone who owns a blowup luv doll to be crazy!

Ottawa

#151529 Apr 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Picture of Paul Kevin Curtis, the guy the FBI just arrested for the ricin letters:
There is a picture on the internet with Paul next to a bumper sticker which says "Christian and a Democrat". It see if I can get a link for it.
"Christian and a Democrat", eh? I knew it. Another democrat terrorist. I think we should set up re-education camps for these poor folks. Could be run by GWB or Cheney or Romney, who are actually unemployed. Add one hour daily of sheer torture , forcing these damn dems to listen to Rush Limbaugh's radio show.

And, let's be charitable and not comment on the "Christian" appellation.

Location hidden

#151530 Apr 18, 2013
Hey, here is one you Libtards might want to buy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 45 min 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,316
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,934
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 299
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr SLY WEST 570
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,100,230
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE