BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,654)

Showing posts 133,061 - 133,080 of167,339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Clarification : "And as a young man, LBJ may have..."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

This admin is a joke from top (most definitely) to the bottom. Our enemies are playing the Obumbler like a cheap guitar. They view him as weak, which he is. As a result, they also view America as weak....MISTAKE! The White House is being laughed at! Nice job admin! Impeach these idiots!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth detector? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). How about hate lie detector? What a poor loser. How it must suck to be...you.
Hiya doin' there Don? LMAO!!! Why did you run off last night? LMAO!!! The biggest loser on Topix is you! squidnova
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about inability to admit when you're wrong.
Still obsessing blowhard?
Wrong my azz. LMAO!!! Sonicfilter LMAO!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The QUEERS sexual partner speaks?
Sure. you give a shit, and that is why you responded, LIAR!
Wake Up, I think that you shit your pants!
Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Lead Investigator Mike Zullo: New Evidence Is So Damning To Obama Document; Felonious Evidence Looking To Be Turned Over To New Entity; Most People Have No Idea About Investigation Due To Media Blackout & Disinformation Campaign; Obama Birth Registration Was Late-Filing?
Psst LIAR, the original birth certificate has NEVER been produced in any court, and the merits of the case filed have NEVER been heard and ruled on seriously in any court.
Being heard and dismissed for any convenient reason that the judge could think of is not the same thing, MORON!
Why So Serious?....
Ahhh, gay obsessions from the packed birther closet.

Incidentally, it's QUEER'S sexual partner, not QUEERS. You meant possessive, not plural;

Want to correct my typos again? Incidentally, your above mistake is NOT a typo, it is a grammatical error. Flagrant one, too, you don't know how and when to use the possessive apostrophe. You and LRS and his multiple monikers have a problem with that also, can't tell the difference between a possessive apostrophe and a simple plural . Ask me before writing it, advice is free.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't understand what you read. Why do you think I call you people "Libtards"?
Why? Because special needs persons are easy to target and devalue, using their medical condition to insult foes. Coward. Why don't you beat them physically while you're at it?
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong my azz. LMAO!!! Sonicfilter LMAO!!!
Dear Jacques. Please take note of Romper's absolute need to believe that I am omnipresent and how his obsession makes him appear even more pathetic and ignorant (no small feat).

Please, don't be a Romper

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The Clinton's can get off their lazy duffs and come here and defend themselves.
AOL/Huffington Post says that wedding cost 33 million.
That's good enough for me.
Yes, typos (33 million), if aimed at people you hate out of envy like the Clintons are to you very believable.$33 million wedding. Had it said $500 million wedding , your hate receptor would've accepted it illico. You know in your craw it's false, but you love to think it cost 33 million, did, such is your hate, whoever you are.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
This admin is a joke from top (most definitely) to the bottom. Our enemies are playing the Obumbler like a cheap guitar. They view him as weak, which he is. As a result, they also view America as weak....MISTAKE! The White House is being laughed at! Nice job admin! Impeach these idiots!
Ask Osama Bin Laden about Obama's weakness. Ask all the other top AlQaeda and Taliban leaders killed under Obama's watch how weak he is. Ask all those he had killed with drones (even though some of it may be wrong) how weak he is. Ask Netenyahu how weak Obama is. And,finally, remember "Can you hear us coming?" Well, Obama heard you clowns coming and he crushed you November 6. Ask offshore Romney about Obama's weakness. Want more? Ask presidential candidate contender Hillary Clinton how weak Obama is.

How it must suck to be the village idiot, the class clown, the birfoon birther with no past, present and even less future. "Can you hear us laughing all the way to Canada?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya doin' there Don? LMAO!!! Why did you run off last night? LMAO!!! The biggest loser on Topix is you! squidnova
Because I do go to bed, slug. You stay up and post 24/24 under various disgusting monikers, spewing your hate, profanity, filth, garbage, trash , moronic ignorance, always in the same and so-easy-to-identify language.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Care, however distasteful, is legal. Got a point?
Still did not get it, did you?
The point being, Obama Care is no more legal than Iran-Contra was ....because the laws that government were/are seriously flawed! And both of those laws were written by .... Dummycrats!
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yes, typos (33 million), if aimed at people you hate out of envy like the Clintons are to you very believable.$33 million wedding. Had it said $500 million wedding , your hate receptor would've accepted it illico. You know in your craw it's false, but you love to think it cost 33 million, did, such is your hate, whoever you are.
Hey - if Obama can spend $18 trillion fighting Birfoon fables, what's $33 million for a Clinton wedding?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong my azz. LMAO!!! Sonicfilter LMAO!!!
\

Have I told this one before? I'd hate to emulate Rogue's senility. But here goes :

LRS wants to commit suicide. But he wants to be sure it's done with his penis proxy .38 and quick and painless. So he calls his doctor to ask him what is his most vulnerable body part:

LRS : "Hey doc, you dumbazzbastard butt flapper (LRS tm reg'd), if someone wanted to commit suicide by shooting himself, what is the best part of the body to aim for to avoid suffering?"

Doctor : "Oh, that's easy. Aim straight for the brain, you sweet talker"

Newspaper headline the following day : "Louisiana-CA-FLA-AZ resident's attempt at suicide fails, shoots himself in the azz".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't understand what you read. Why do you think I call you people "Libtards"?
<quoted text>
Why? Because special needs persons are easy to target and devalue, using their medical condition to insult foes. Coward. Why don't you beat them physically while you're at it?
It is not my fault you and Learn to Read can not use the right side of you brains!
Of, Commonsense Quotient is not a "medical" condition. Neither is an IQ deficiency.
Now, having Down Syndrome is a medical and mental condition.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Jacques. Please take note of Romper's absolute need to believe that I am omnipresent and how his obsession makes him appear even more pathetic and ignorant (no small feat).
Duly noted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ask Osama Bin Laden about Obama's weakness. Ask all the other top AlQaeda and Taliban leaders killed under Obama's watch how weak he is. Ask all those he had killed with drones (even though some of it may be wrong) how weak he is. Ask Netenyahu how weak Obama is. And,finally, remember "Can you hear us coming?" Well, Obama heard you clowns coming and he crushed you November 6. Ask offshore Romney about Obama's weakness. Want more? Ask presidential candidate contender Hillary Clinton how weak Obama is.
How it must suck to be the village idiot, the class clown, the birfoon birther with no past, present and even less future. "Can you hear us laughing all the way to Canada?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Ubama put off the Osama attack by at least three months. The only reason why he finally approved the attack is that Leon Panetta told Ubama that the press knew that Ubama knew where he was at and if he took no action and more Americans were attacked and kill, the press would turn on him.
Ubama is more worried about the press attacking him than he was of losing Americans lives trying to get Osama.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ahhh, gay obsessions from the packed birther closet.
Incidentally, it's QUEER'S sexual partner, not QUEERS. You meant possessive, not plural;
Want to correct my typos again? Incidentally, your above mistake is NOT a typo, it is a grammatical error. Flagrant one, too, you don't know how and when to use the possessive apostrophe. You and LRS and his multiple monikers have a problem with that also, can't tell the difference between a possessive apostrophe and a simple plural . Ask me before writing it, advice is free.
Kind of like you not knowing the difference between "and" and "an"! You make that same mistake ALL the time jackfish. You're so easy. novasquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Translated: Damn, he nailed me! LMAO squidmoron
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bin Laden said, good shot Mr. Navy Seal! LMAO, no ammo so you have to fall back on the election? LMAO!!! Well, can you hear us coming? You dipshyt, you never did get the meaning! LMAO!!! DUNCEBOY BTW, the village idiot is sitting in the White House! That's why this country is in the trouble it's in.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Because I do go to bed, slug. You stay up and post 24/24 under various disgusting monikers, spewing your hate, profanity, filth, garbage, trash , moronic ignorance, always in the same and so-easy-to-identify language.
One more time for the completely ignorant. One moniker, LRS. That's Mr. LeRoy Snot to you, dunceboy. Careful now Sparkles, I may slime you! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 133,061 - 133,080 of167,339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,014
WWIII is on its way 15 min WWIII 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min KiMare 46,975
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 42,914
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Uzi 67,186
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Tired 6,527
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 4 hr Tired 503
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance