BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
133,021 - 133,040 of 177,265 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks JD!:)
I'm gonna "spread it around" ...
IF you haven't!
And you too, freedom-loving communists er hmm lady, think that "families of mass shooting victims," deserve a LoL. Bravo.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>STFU Queer!
Tacky, is that you?

LMAO

Btw. Saw that the envelope terrorist seems to be a Mississippi redneck So sorry for you - not a Mooslim ( strike one) AND your kin.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually enjoy these troll comments from you Libtards because it shows how worried you really are. Tell me, if someone is not worried, why would they bother to comment?
Thank you disgusted, you have validated my time on this forum.
People bother to comnment on sports, Homer Simpson, wrestling and yet none of that worries them.

Worried about what after 4 and a half years? It's Supreme court 9 to 0, courts 198 to 0, 535 congress to 0, all , ALL senior republicans to 0. You're even too lame to feel defeated.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>As I have stated before, if the parents are citizens of N. Korea, then their children will be citizens of N. Korea, even if born in the US.

"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."
(Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34)

Do I really have to get into the fact that Obama was born a citizen of his father's country of origin?
Duck and cover Dufus. Duck and cover. Your fable does not limit Korea to only children of Korean parents

Do I really have to get into the fact that Obama was born a citizen of the US?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Ignored, nothing of substance.
You never have any substance - no need to announce it now
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "No, to be a citizen of the US you must be subject to the US Constitution and if you are born here and a citizen of another nation at the time of your birth, you do not receive citizenship of the US.
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship. "
No to be a citizen of the USA you simply have to be born on US soil and NOT be the child of a foreign diplomat. In some cases that creates dual citizenship, but as you say the US Constitution does not recognize dual citizenship so in terms of US law the citizenship in a foreign country is totally irrelevant. ONLY the US citizenship is recognized under US law.
EVERY child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is born subject to the USA and hence is a Natural Born US Citizen. THAT is what the courts have ruled in scores of cases; they do not believe your nutty theory.
Your lack of understanding of what you read is jaw-dropping! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>This ranks right up there with Romney winning the election.
Have a gunshow this weekend, think I will buy some 30 round clips, great trading items.
Justice ha ha dale wrote : "This ranks right up there with Romney winning the election."

LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), I had a suspicion you really believed he won. Quickly, tell Rogue to put on his dancing shoes and start dancing in the streets, it's not too late. Oh, and remind crud LRS that "you can hear him coming". What a bunch of losers, make-believe ladies, idiots, oh how it must suck to be a birfoon buffoon birther .
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Tacky, is that you?
LMAO
Btw. Saw that the envelope terrorist seems to be a Mississippi redneck So sorry for you - not a Mooslim ( strike one) AND your kin.
So Cain't Learn Shyt, you think Shreveport, La. is in Mississippi? Why am I not surprised? LMAO!(LTR=Lunch Time Regurgitation) Now, go brush your tooth. Another poor SAP! squidfart

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Have a gunshow this weekend, think I will buy some 30 round clips, great trading items.
gunshow? Poor loser. Never heard of a rock concert, a good movie, theatre, a symphony, a baseball or basketball or hockey game, or soccer, or an opera, or Irish dances, or a conference or or...

Guns, eh? Ignoramus.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of understanding of what you read is jaw-dropping! LMAO!
NO, it is you who has made a mistake on the meaning of the law. The courts have ALL ruled that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen.

For example: "Farrar (et al.) v. Obama (Georgia 2012) ruling:“In 2009, the Indiana Court of Appeals (“Indiana Court”) addressed facts and issues similar to those before this court.[Ankeny] v. Governor, 916 N.E.2d (Ind. Ct. App. 2009).… The Indiana Court rejected the argument that Mr. Obama was ineligible, stating that children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.… This Court finds the decision and analysis of [Ankeny] persuasive.”

That was the case that the US Supreme Court turned down birther appeals on, meaning that the ruling of that court---and the other nine courts---stands. And, as you can see, that ruling said that children born within the United States are natural born citizens regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

YOU disagree. But you are not the authority on the law, the courts, and in particular the US Supreme Court, are the authorities, and they all have ruled that every child born in the USA is a Natural Born Citizen except for the children of foreign diplomats.

THAT is the law. Your theory on what "subject to the jurisdiction" means is NOT the law.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Have a gunshow this weekend, think I will buy some 30 round clips, great trading items
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
More "power" to ya!:)
And all hail the Chief, President Romey. Justice ha ha Dale is now famous not just for make-believe law, but for make-believe president.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice ha ha dale wrote : "This ranks right up there with Romney winning the election."
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), I had a suspicion you really believed he won. Quickly, tell Rogue to put on his dancing shoes and start dancing in the streets, it's not too late. Oh, and remind crud LRS that "you can hear him coming". What a bunch of losers, make-believe ladies, idiots, oh how it must suck to be a birfoon buffoon birther .
Hiya Sparkles! Ya know if I had only two choices, turn into you or take a bullet in head, I'd gladly take the bullet! It would be the most honorable thing to do. LMAO! You poor SAP! squidboy

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, notice the sign is in French and the aircraft number starts with "C"! Yep, another drunken French pilot!
Drunk Helicopter Pilot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bAYrcu5_PkoXX
Oh, the helicopter is a Hughes/Sikorsky 300CB.
Yes, Howard Hughes helped design it!!!
And I have about 2,000 flight hours in they. They are excellent training aircraft.
Fool. This is the "Juste pour rire"(Just for laughs)Quebec comedy and a successor to "Candid Camera". It's world famous, and once a year, in Montreal, this festival attracts stand-ups and pranks from all over the world. My god...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"I see this as just Round One," Obama said in his Rose Garden remarks.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/17...
How DAMN many "rounds" they gonna have ...???
Where I come FROM:
When you "lose" ... you LOSE!
Game OVER!
They did NOT call it a 2 out of 3 ...
OR
3 out of 5 ...!!!
This isn't a GAME!
This is OUR "safety" they are talking about!
A "Second Amendment" RIGHT!
Well, he's only had one. You've had 198, haven't even come close to winning a single one. Let him have the second winning one after he wins a good majority in both houses in 2014.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
gunshow? Poor loser. Never heard of a rock concert, a good movie, theatre, a symphony, a baseball or basketball or hockey game, or soccer, or an opera, or Irish dances, or a conference or or...
Guns, eh? Ignoramus.
The ignoramus is the one who takes a knife to a gunfight! Poor, poor SAP! squidfart
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Terrorist Attacks in the U.S. or Against Americans
The following timeline lists terrorist attacks against the United States and Americans living either in the U.S. or abroad.

1993 ... BEGINNING of them in America with the exception of:

Sept. 16, New York City: TNT bomb planted in unattended horse-drawn wagon exploded on Wall Street opposite House of Morgan, killing 35 people and injuring hundreds more. Bolshevist or anarchist terrorists believed responsible, but crime never solved.

Jan. 24, New York City: bomb set off in historic Fraunces Tavern killed 4 and injured more than 50 people. Puerto Rican nationalist group (FALN) claimed responsibility, and police tied 13 other bombings to the group.

Since 1993 GO here:
Too numerous to POST

Read more: Terrorist Attacks in the U.S. or Against Americans | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001454.html#i...

``````````

Schools vulnerable to terrorist attack: some security experts say U.S. schools offer soft targets for terrorists and warn that efforts to improve safety are being hampered by denial and by concern about image.(Nation: campus security).(Statistical Data Included)

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-91475055.html

A "pay for" site!
Sorry.

You can get the gist of it!

NEWS OF THE FORCE: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 (Page 1)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NewsoftheForce/...

Informative
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, he's only had one. You've had 198, haven't even come close to winning a single one. Let him have the second winning one after he wins a good majority in both houses in 2014.
You are talking about the Supreme Court dumchit!
I'm talking about Legislature & VOTES ...

Congress!
Where LAWS are "made" for the Supreme CT to FOLLOW!

LEARN the "workings" of THIS Country ...
BEFORE ...
you chime IN!

u only lQQk "foolish" ...
per usual!... tho ;~)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Queer!
Hmmm, banned KFC GB retort, cultural, sophisticated, and so intellgent.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Please note that Obama does not want to comment about the murder trial of dr. Gosnell probably because Gosnell is BLACK but that did not stop him from commenting about George Zimmerman who is accused of shooting a black man in self defence.
President Obama Speaks On Kermit Gosnell Today Show 4-17-2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YeWPHjf5leUXX
What a flaming hypocrite and racist Obama is!!!
What a liar. What a fabricator. What a BSr. Preaching to the ignoramus birthers who , like Anti and Un-American Lady, swallow your lies so readily. No public official, specially the president, can comment on an ongoing trial. Even Justice ha ha Dale the birfoon birther knows that.

As to comments on Zimmerman, I heard them. Obama accused no one, why, I don't think he even mentioned Zimmerman by name. And, Rogue, THERE WAS NO TRIAL PENDING at the time, Zimmerman had even been set free! Obama said Martin could've been his own kid. So? What's wrong with that?

You, WO and NCO, are the flaming hypocrite, racist and un-American, constitution-hating loser. Chew on that for a while. And how's the dancing going in the streets? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, it is you who has made a mistake on the meaning of the law. The courts have ALL ruled that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen.
For example: "Farrar (et al.) v. Obama (Georgia 2012) ruling:“In 2009, the Indiana Court of Appeals (“Indiana Court”) addressed facts and issues similar to those before this court.[Ankeny] v. Governor, 916 N.E.2d (Ind. Ct. App. 2009).… The Indiana Court rejected the argument that Mr. Obama was ineligible, stating that children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.… This Court finds the decision and analysis of [Ankeny] persuasive.”
That was the case that the US Supreme Court turned down birther appeals on, meaning that the ruling of that court---and the other nine courts---stands. And, as you can see, that ruling said that children born within the United States are natural born citizens regardless of the citizenship of their parents.
YOU disagree. But you are not the authority on the law, the courts, and in particular the US Supreme Court, are the authorities, and they all have ruled that every child born in the USA is a Natural Born Citizen except for the children of foreign diplomats.
THAT is the law. Your theory on what "subject to the jurisdiction" means is NOT the law.
The law says; "and NOT subject to any foreign power". What do you not understand or are you just willfully stupid? You don't even know what the point of the law was! pilgrim

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Mugsy 1,099,220
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 42 min andet1987 1,448
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min The Rogue 49,393
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,275
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 2 hr fukuda 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,916
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr YesWeCan 68,333
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••