BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
133,001 - 133,020 of 177,369 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151412 Apr 17, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: "and subject to the jurisdiction" simply means having to obey US laws. Foreign diplomats are not "subject to the jurisdiction" because they do not have to obey US laws. Everyone else who is in the USA is "subject to the jurisdiction."
The idea that a foreign tourist in the USA is not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the USA and hence does not have to obey US law is nutty.
On October 1, the US Supreme Court turned down two birther appeals of one of the TEN cases that had all ruled that Obama and McCain are Natural Born Citizens due simply to their place of birth, on US soil, the Farrar case in Georgia, which had ruled that "children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents." By rejecting the appeal, the US Supreme Court allowed the ruling of the lower court to STAND.
All aliens are here under reciprocal agreements (treaties) between their countries and the US government, as to how they will be treated, but they are never subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
This is what it takes to be subject to the Constitution, try getting an alien to comply.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.[1]

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151413 Apr 17, 2013
Yep, notice the sign is in French and the aircraft number starts with "C"! Yep, another drunken French pilot!

Drunk Helicopter Pilot


Oh, the helicopter is a Hughes/Sikorsky 300CB.
Yes, Howard Hughes helped design it!!!
And I have about 2,000 flight hours in they. They are excellent training aircraft.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151414 Apr 17, 2013
"I see this as just Round One," Obama said in his Rose Garden remarks.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/17...

How DAMN many "rounds" they gonna have ...???

Where I come FROM:
When you "lose" ... you LOSE!

Game OVER!

They did NOT call it a 2 out of 3 ...
OR
3 out of 5 ...!!!

This isn't a GAME!
This is OUR "safety" they are talking about!

A "Second Amendment" RIGHT!
FROM: The United States Constitution ...!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151415 Apr 17, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: "and subject to the jurisdiction" simply means having to obey US laws. Foreign diplomats are not "subject to the jurisdiction" because they do not have to obey US laws. Everyone else who is in the USA is "subject to the jurisdiction."
The idea that a foreign tourist in the USA is not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the USA and hence does not have to obey US law is nutty.
On October 1, the US Supreme Court turned down two birther appeals of one of the TEN cases that had all ruled that Obama and McCain are Natural Born Citizens due simply to their place of birth, on US soil, the Farrar case in Georgia, which had ruled that "children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents." By rejecting the appeal, the US Supreme Court allowed the ruling of the lower court to STAND.
No, to be a citizen of the US you must be subject to the US Constitution and if you are born here and a citizen of another nation at the time of your birth, you do not receive citizenship of the US.
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151416 Apr 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden said, good shot Mr. Navy Seal! LMAO, no ammo so you have to fall back on the election? LMAO!!! Well, can you hear us coming? You dipshyt, you never did get the meaning! LMAO!!! DUNCEBOY BTW, the village idiot is sitting in the White House! That's why this country is in the trouble it's in.
Stop making a fool of yourself Mr. Liars. Jacques just stomped you out like a short cigarette butt and all you can say is “good shot Mr. Navy Seal?”

Think those seals took it upon themselves to go into a foreign country and kill bin Laden? Muslim countries hardly dislike Obama because they think he’s weak Mr. Liars, but they may think you’re fairly dense for suggesting such a thing.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151418 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ubama put off the Osama attack by at least three months. The only reason why he finally approved the attack is that Leon Panetta told Ubama that the press knew that Ubama knew where he was at and if he took no action and more Americans were attacked and kill, the press would turn on him.
Ubama is more worried about the press attacking him than he was of losing Americans lives trying to get Osama.
Sounds a lot like the foreign birth fable to me Rogue.

“If we have Osama bin Laden in our sights and the Pakistani government is unable or unwilling to take them out, then I think that we have to act, and we will take them out”

"We will kill bin Laden. We will crush al-Qaida . That has to be our biggest national security priority.”
Barack Obama…..October 7, 2008

Where was Leon Panetta then Rogue?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151419 Apr 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the precision. Of course, Panetta's still the one. And GHB should've been GWB but I know you got that.
That operation was well carried out, from top to bottom. Kudos to Obama, his cabinet, the armed forces and THE SEALS. Of course, as the sore loser birthers have opined, Obama had nothing to do with it as he did not personally lead the mission. It's why Roosevelt, his whole cabinet, Eisenhower, etc had nothing to do with helping to win WWII - hell, none of them were even on the front lines.
And Truman flew the planes that bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151420 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Gates a Republican?
From Wiki: Gates is not registered with any political party, but considers himself Republican. "Gates: Military looks to accelerate Iraq pullout". Associated Press (Associated Press). December 1, 2008. Retrieved May 5, 2009.
Next, Gates is very liberal on many issues in particularly gay issues. Since leaving public office he was become Chancellor of the very Liberal William and Mary and joined the board of directors of the gay friendly Starbucks.
You Libtards assume that because someone claims to be a Republican, he is a Conservative. G.W. Bush is a Country Club RINO.
Well Rogue, that certainly explains your previous fabrication.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151422 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Gates a Republican?
From Wiki: Gates is not registered with any political party, but considers himself Republican. "Gates: Military looks to accelerate Iraq pullout". Associated Press (Associated Press). December 1, 2008. Retrieved May 5, 2009.
Next, Gates is very liberal on many issues in particularly gay issues. Since leaving public office he was become Chancellor of the very Liberal William and Mary and joined the board of directors of the gay friendly Starbucks.
You Libtards assume that because someone claims to be a Republican, he is a Conservative. G.W. Bush is a Country Club RINO
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Rogue, that certainly explains your previous fabrication.
I noticed that you did not contest even one of my points. And a few days ago you bashed Fox News for not JITing Obama's award ceremony in Israel but you did not bother to comment about the LSM who was not covering a major MURDER trial.
Yep, you turn a blind eye to real issue and then make a mountain out of a molehill about anything that happens to Obama.
Why you Libtards can not explain what Obama did in 2008 to be justified to win the Nobel Peace Prize? Al hail Obama.
I am surprised you did not line Pennsylvania Ave. with palm fronds when he moved into the White House.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151423 Apr 17, 2013
Please note that Obama does not want to comment about the murder trial of dr. Gosnell probably because Gosnell is BLACK but that did not stop him from commenting about George Zimmerman who is accused of shooting a black man in self defence.

President Obama Speaks On Kermit Gosnell Today Show 4-17-2013


What a flaming hypocrite and racist Obama is!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151424 Apr 17, 2013
Yep, under Obama, Eric Holder will not prosecute any black person for any hate crime against a white person. You Libtards know that by siding with one racial groups against another, makes you a RACIST!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151425 Apr 17, 2013
what a wise woman she was.

“The European single currency is bound to fail, economically, politically and indeed socially, though the timing, occasion and full consequences are all necessarily still unclear.”— Margaret Thatcher

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151426 Apr 17, 2013
Megyn Kelly Panel Slams Media Blackout of Abortion Doctor Kermit Gosnell
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Yep, all you hear is cricket chirps from the looney-lefties on this issue.


Yep, save the whales, kill the babies. To bad they did not think that way in 1961!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151427 Apr 17, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Obama, the most un-transparent president in history! "
Obama has shown his birth certificate. In fact he showed it twice, the short form and the long form. This was in contrast to ALL other presidents, none of whom showed their birth certificates.
As for other information. Obama has not shown his college grades, but then neither did Mitt Romney or any other president or presidential candidate.
The only candidate they’ve ever had an interest in knowing anything about is Obama and ironically he’s the only one they know the most about, made up or otherwise. So obviously it’s not transparency they seek but confirmation of their delusion. Problem is they don’t know the difference.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151428 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, under Obama, Eric Holder will not prosecute any black person for any hate crime against a white person. You Libtards know that by siding with one racial groups against another, makes you a RACIST!!!
WE need RID of eric holder!

Ten Reasons to Impeach Eric Holder
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/frontpagemag-com...

Just FOUND this:
A Petition to FIRE eric holder!

Dear Fellow American:

I've just returned from the border between the United States and Mexico and I've never witnessed anything like the stinking, rotten level of murder, corruption, cover-up, and conspiracy confronting us today.

This conspiracy ignited two years ago when U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder claimed that your Second Amendment rights are to blame for the drug crimes and killings in Mexico.

Holder and other top-level Obama Administration figures -- even the President himself -- claimed that 90% of the guns used by violent drug cartels were coming from American gun dealers.

In short, they blamed our Second Amendment rights for the violence of the Mexican drug cartels.

But leaked U.S. State Department cables have exposed this as a bald-faced LIE.

These Obama Administration cables proved beyond a shadow of a doubt what the Mexican government already knew: That the drug cartels were getting guns -- along with fully-automatic weapons, grenade launchers, anti-personnel mines and other military hardware -- through Central America, NOT THE U.S.

https://www.nra.org/fireholder/Background.asp...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151429 Apr 17, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>All aliens are here under reciprocal agreements (treaties) between their countries and the US government, as to how they will be treated, but they are never subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
This is what it takes to be subject to the Constitution, try getting an alien to comply.
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.[1]
Re: "All aliens are here under reciprocal agreements (treaties) between their countries and the US government, as to how they will be treated, but they are never subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution."

BALONEY. Complete and total baloney. We do not have reciprocal treaties with all of the 200 or so countries in the word, and yet every single citizen of those countries who visits the USA is subject to the laws of the USA. THAT is what "subject to the jurisdiction" means. Only foreign diplomats are not subject to our laws and hence are not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the USA.

The oath of allegiance is only for foreigners who become US citizens by being naturalized. A child born on US soil does not have take the oath because, duh, she or he is NOT a foreigner but instead is a Natural Born US Citizen.

Mustata v. US Dept. of Justice, 179 F.3d 1017 (6th Cir. 1999)(children born in US to two Romanian citizens described as “natural born citizens” of the US):

“Petitioners Marian and Lenuta Mustata are citizens of Romania. At the time of their petition, they resided in Michigan with their two minor children, who are natural born citizens of the United States.”

Diaz-Salazar v. INS, 700 F.2d 1156 (7th Cir. 1983)(child born in US to Mexican citizen is “natural born citizen” of US):

“Petitioner, Sebastian Diaz-Salazar, entered the United States illegally [from Mexico] in 1974 and has been living and working in Chicago since that time.*** The relevant facts which have been placed before the INS, BIA, and this court can be summarized as follows: The petitioner has a wife and two children under the age of three in Chicago; the children are natural-born citizens of the United States.”

Nwankpa v. Kissinger, 376 F. Supp. 122 (M.D. Ala. 1974)(child born in US to two Biafra citizens described as “natural born citizen” of the US):

“The Plaintiff was a native of Biafra, now a part of the Republic of Nigeria. His wife and two older children are also natives of that country, but his third child, a daughter, is a natural-born citizen of the United States.”

Hollander v. McCain (New Hampshire 2008) ruling:“Those born “in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” U.S. Const., amend. XIV, have been considered American citizens under American law in effect since the time of the founding, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 674-75 (1898), and thus eligible for the presidency..."

THAT is what the courts have ruled, not your crazy definition of "jurisdiction."
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151430 Apr 17, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only candidate they’ve ever had an interest in knowing anything about is Obama and ironically he’s the only one they know the most about, made up or otherwise. So obviously it’s not transparency they seek but confirmation of their delusion. Problem is they don’t know the difference.
EXCELLENT point.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151431 Apr 17, 2013
Re: "No, to be a citizen of the US you must be subject to the US Constitution and if you are born here and a citizen of another nation at the time of your birth, you do not receive citizenship of the US.
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship. "

No to be a citizen of the USA you simply have to be born on US soil and NOT be the child of a foreign diplomat. In some cases that creates dual citizenship, but as you say the US Constitution does not recognize dual citizenship so in terms of US law the citizenship in a foreign country is totally irrelevant. ONLY the US citizenship is recognized under US law.

EVERY child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is born subject to the USA and hence is a Natural Born US Citizen. THAT is what the courts have ruled in scores of cases; they do not believe your nutty theory.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151432 Apr 17, 2013
eric holder ...
America ...
DOWNHILL since he's been anywhere near DC!

*Was appointed U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia by President Bill Clinton

* Vetted the Clinton administration’s 176 last-minute pardons in January 2001

* Was deeply involved in Clinton's pardons of Marc Rich and the Puerto Rican FALN terrorists

* Condemned the Guantanamo Bay detention center as an “international embarrassment”

* Was appointed U.S. Attorney General by President Barack Obama

* Strong opponent of gun rights

* Sought to try islamic terrorists in civilian courts rather than in military tribunals

* Filed suit against several states that had passed laws designed to stem the flow of illegal immigration

* Opposes efforts to purge voter rolls of ineligible names, or to enact voter-ID laws

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151433 Apr 17, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
In blow to gun control backers, background check compromise falls 6 votes short
By Carrie Dann, Kelly O'Donnell and Kasie Hunt, NBC News
Despite an impassioned push by President Barack Obama and an emotional lobbying effort by the families of mass shooting victims, proponents of a compromise measure to expand gun background checks on Wednesday fell six votes short of passage in the Senate.
LOL!!!
So it is your contention, Justice ha ha Dale,that "families of mass shooting victims," are nothing but LOL!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 68,977
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Karma is a_______ 1,100,123
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 17 min peter osterman 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min edogxxx 97,931
Abby 8-29 36 min Julie 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 56 min Paco Pinto 4,666
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Duane Mills 49,476
Amy 8-29 3 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••