BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151422 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Gates a Republican?
From Wiki: Gates is not registered with any political party, but considers himself Republican. "Gates: Military looks to accelerate Iraq pullout". Associated Press (Associated Press). December 1, 2008. Retrieved May 5, 2009.
Next, Gates is very liberal on many issues in particularly gay issues. Since leaving public office he was become Chancellor of the very Liberal William and Mary and joined the board of directors of the gay friendly Starbucks.
You Libtards assume that because someone claims to be a Republican, he is a Conservative. G.W. Bush is a Country Club RINO
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Rogue, that certainly explains your previous fabrication.
I noticed that you did not contest even one of my points. And a few days ago you bashed Fox News for not JITing Obama's award ceremony in Israel but you did not bother to comment about the LSM who was not covering a major MURDER trial.
Yep, you turn a blind eye to real issue and then make a mountain out of a molehill about anything that happens to Obama.
Why you Libtards can not explain what Obama did in 2008 to be justified to win the Nobel Peace Prize? Al hail Obama.
I am surprised you did not line Pennsylvania Ave. with palm fronds when he moved into the White House.

Location hidden

#151423 Apr 17, 2013
Please note that Obama does not want to comment about the murder trial of dr. Gosnell probably because Gosnell is BLACK but that did not stop him from commenting about George Zimmerman who is accused of shooting a black man in self defence.

President Obama Speaks On Kermit Gosnell Today Show 4-17-2013

What a flaming hypocrite and racist Obama is!!!

Location hidden

#151424 Apr 17, 2013
Yep, under Obama, Eric Holder will not prosecute any black person for any hate crime against a white person. You Libtards know that by siding with one racial groups against another, makes you a RACIST!!!

Location hidden

#151425 Apr 17, 2013
what a wise woman she was.

“The European single currency is bound to fail, economically, politically and indeed socially, though the timing, occasion and full consequences are all necessarily still unclear.”— Margaret Thatcher

Location hidden

#151426 Apr 17, 2013
Megyn Kelly Panel Slams Media Blackout of Abortion Doctor Kermit Gosnell
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Yep, all you hear is cricket chirps from the looney-lefties on this issue.

Yep, save the whales, kill the babies. To bad they did not think that way in 1961!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151427 Apr 17, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Obama, the most un-transparent president in history! "
Obama has shown his birth certificate. In fact he showed it twice, the short form and the long form. This was in contrast to ALL other presidents, none of whom showed their birth certificates.
As for other information. Obama has not shown his college grades, but then neither did Mitt Romney or any other president or presidential candidate.
The only candidate they’ve ever had an interest in knowing anything about is Obama and ironically he’s the only one they know the most about, made up or otherwise. So obviously it’s not transparency they seek but confirmation of their delusion. Problem is they don’t know the difference.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151428 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, under Obama, Eric Holder will not prosecute any black person for any hate crime against a white person. You Libtards know that by siding with one racial groups against another, makes you a RACIST!!!
WE need RID of eric holder!

Ten Reasons to Impeach Eric Holder
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/frontpagemag-com...

Just FOUND this:
A Petition to FIRE eric holder!

Dear Fellow American:

I've just returned from the border between the United States and Mexico and I've never witnessed anything like the stinking, rotten level of murder, corruption, cover-up, and conspiracy confronting us today.

This conspiracy ignited two years ago when U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder claimed that your Second Amendment rights are to blame for the drug crimes and killings in Mexico.

Holder and other top-level Obama Administration figures -- even the President himself -- claimed that 90% of the guns used by violent drug cartels were coming from American gun dealers.

In short, they blamed our Second Amendment rights for the violence of the Mexican drug cartels.

But leaked U.S. State Department cables have exposed this as a bald-faced LIE.

These Obama Administration cables proved beyond a shadow of a doubt what the Mexican government already knew: That the drug cartels were getting guns -- along with fully-automatic weapons, grenade launchers, anti-personnel mines and other military hardware -- through Central America, NOT THE U.S.

https://www.nra.org/fireholder/Background.asp...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151429 Apr 17, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>All aliens are here under reciprocal agreements (treaties) between their countries and the US government, as to how they will be treated, but they are never subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
This is what it takes to be subject to the Constitution, try getting an alien to comply.
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.[1]
Re: "All aliens are here under reciprocal agreements (treaties) between their countries and the US government, as to how they will be treated, but they are never subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution."

BALONEY. Complete and total baloney. We do not have reciprocal treaties with all of the 200 or so countries in the word, and yet every single citizen of those countries who visits the USA is subject to the laws of the USA. THAT is what "subject to the jurisdiction" means. Only foreign diplomats are not subject to our laws and hence are not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the USA.

The oath of allegiance is only for foreigners who become US citizens by being naturalized. A child born on US soil does not have take the oath because, duh, she or he is NOT a foreigner but instead is a Natural Born US Citizen.

Mustata v. US Dept. of Justice, 179 F.3d 1017 (6th Cir. 1999)(children born in US to two Romanian citizens described as “natural born citizens” of the US):

“Petitioners Marian and Lenuta Mustata are citizens of Romania. At the time of their petition, they resided in Michigan with their two minor children, who are natural born citizens of the United States.”

Diaz-Salazar v. INS, 700 F.2d 1156 (7th Cir. 1983)(child born in US to Mexican citizen is “natural born citizen” of US):

“Petitioner, Sebastian Diaz-Salazar, entered the United States illegally [from Mexico] in 1974 and has been living and working in Chicago since that time.*** The relevant facts which have been placed before the INS, BIA, and this court can be summarized as follows: The petitioner has a wife and two children under the age of three in Chicago; the children are natural-born citizens of the United States.”

Nwankpa v. Kissinger, 376 F. Supp. 122 (M.D. Ala. 1974)(child born in US to two Biafra citizens described as “natural born citizen” of the US):

“The Plaintiff was a native of Biafra, now a part of the Republic of Nigeria. His wife and two older children are also natives of that country, but his third child, a daughter, is a natural-born citizen of the United States.”

Hollander v. McCain (New Hampshire 2008) ruling:“Those born “in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” U.S. Const., amend. XIV, have been considered American citizens under American law in effect since the time of the founding, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 674-75 (1898), and thus eligible for the presidency..."

THAT is what the courts have ruled, not your crazy definition of "jurisdiction."
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151430 Apr 17, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only candidate they’ve ever had an interest in knowing anything about is Obama and ironically he’s the only one they know the most about, made up or otherwise. So obviously it’s not transparency they seek but confirmation of their delusion. Problem is they don’t know the difference.
EXCELLENT point.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151431 Apr 17, 2013
Re: "No, to be a citizen of the US you must be subject to the US Constitution and if you are born here and a citizen of another nation at the time of your birth, you do not receive citizenship of the US.
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship. "

No to be a citizen of the USA you simply have to be born on US soil and NOT be the child of a foreign diplomat. In some cases that creates dual citizenship, but as you say the US Constitution does not recognize dual citizenship so in terms of US law the citizenship in a foreign country is totally irrelevant. ONLY the US citizenship is recognized under US law.

EVERY child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is born subject to the USA and hence is a Natural Born US Citizen. THAT is what the courts have ruled in scores of cases; they do not believe your nutty theory.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151432 Apr 17, 2013
eric holder ...
America ...
DOWNHILL since he's been anywhere near DC!

*Was appointed U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia by President Bill Clinton

* Vetted the Clinton administration’s 176 last-minute pardons in January 2001

* Was deeply involved in Clinton's pardons of Marc Rich and the Puerto Rican FALN terrorists

* Condemned the Guantanamo Bay detention center as an “international embarrassment”

* Was appointed U.S. Attorney General by President Barack Obama

* Strong opponent of gun rights

* Sought to try islamic terrorists in civilian courts rather than in military tribunals

* Filed suit against several states that had passed laws designed to stem the flow of illegal immigration

* Opposes efforts to purge voter rolls of ineligible names, or to enact voter-ID laws

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151433 Apr 17, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
In blow to gun control backers, background check compromise falls 6 votes short
By Carrie Dann, Kelly O'Donnell and Kasie Hunt, NBC News
Despite an impassioned push by President Barack Obama and an emotional lobbying effort by the families of mass shooting victims, proponents of a compromise measure to expand gun background checks on Wednesday fell six votes short of passage in the Senate.
LOL!!!
So it is your contention, Justice ha ha Dale,that "families of mass shooting victims," are nothing but LOL!!!.

Ottawa

#151434 Apr 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks JD!:)
I'm gonna "spread it around" ...
IF you haven't!
And you too, freedom-loving communists er hmm lady, think that "families of mass shooting victims," deserve a LoL. Bravo.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151435 Apr 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>STFU Queer!
Tacky, is that you?

LMAO

Btw. Saw that the envelope terrorist seems to be a Mississippi redneck So sorry for you - not a Mooslim ( strike one) AND your kin.

Ottawa

#151436 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually enjoy these troll comments from you Libtards because it shows how worried you really are. Tell me, if someone is not worried, why would they bother to comment?
Thank you disgusted, you have validated my time on this forum.
People bother to comnment on sports, Homer Simpson, wrestling and yet none of that worries them.

Worried about what after 4 and a half years? It's Supreme court 9 to 0, courts 198 to 0, 535 congress to 0, all , ALL senior republicans to 0. You're even too lame to feel defeated.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151437 Apr 17, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>As I have stated before, if the parents are citizens of N. Korea, then their children will be citizens of N. Korea, even if born in the US.

"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."
(Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34)

Do I really have to get into the fact that Obama was born a citizen of his father's country of origin?
Duck and cover Dufus. Duck and cover. Your fable does not limit Korea to only children of Korean parents

Do I really have to get into the fact that Obama was born a citizen of the US?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151438 Apr 17, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Ignored, nothing of substance.
You never have any substance - no need to announce it now
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151439 Apr 17, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "No, to be a citizen of the US you must be subject to the US Constitution and if you are born here and a citizen of another nation at the time of your birth, you do not receive citizenship of the US.
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship. "
No to be a citizen of the USA you simply have to be born on US soil and NOT be the child of a foreign diplomat. In some cases that creates dual citizenship, but as you say the US Constitution does not recognize dual citizenship so in terms of US law the citizenship in a foreign country is totally irrelevant. ONLY the US citizenship is recognized under US law.
EVERY child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is born subject to the USA and hence is a Natural Born US Citizen. THAT is what the courts have ruled in scores of cases; they do not believe your nutty theory.
Your lack of understanding of what you read is jaw-dropping! LMAO!

Ottawa

#151440 Apr 17, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>This ranks right up there with Romney winning the election.
Have a gunshow this weekend, think I will buy some 30 round clips, great trading items.
Justice ha ha dale wrote : "This ranks right up there with Romney winning the election."

LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), I had a suspicion you really believed he won. Quickly, tell Rogue to put on his dancing shoes and start dancing in the streets, it's not too late. Oh, and remind crud LRS that "you can hear him coming". What a bunch of losers, make-believe ladies, idiots, oh how it must suck to be a birfoon buffoon birther .
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151441 Apr 17, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Tacky, is that you?
LMAO
Btw. Saw that the envelope terrorist seems to be a Mississippi redneck So sorry for you - not a Mooslim ( strike one) AND your kin.
So Cain't Learn Shyt, you think Shreveport, La. is in Mississippi? Why am I not surprised? LMAO!(LTR=Lunch Time Regurgitation) Now, go brush your tooth. Another poor SAP! squidfart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr EasyEed 1,125,470
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 1 hr Karma is a B 43
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,024
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 6 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]