The above is all crap. It is another example of why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review all call birthers crazy. It is entirely possible that a Saudi Arabian man who overstayed his visa will be deported, but there is no chance at all that there is evidence against this person. When there is evidence, they will arrest someone regardless of what nationality she or he is. The idea that the White House would have called the FBI (which is in charge of the operation) and told them to let someone go is completely nutty. One reason is that if the FBI were convinced that there was evidence against someone no matter what the White House said they would not let that person go.The FBI had set a press conference for 5pm EST yesterday afternoon but the event was cancelled hours after the photos were seen by millions of people online. The federal agency blamed the media for erroneous reporting, stating,these stories often have unintended consequences.
CNN also had to backtrack after they announced that a suspect had been arrested, a report that was subsequently denied by authorities. Reports of a dark skinned man being arrested were later mothballed.
According to terrorism expert Steve Emerson, 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national first suspected of being involved in Mondays twin bomb attack, is being hastily deported. Alharbi was put under armed guard in hospital after the bombing, was visited by Saudi diplomat Azzam bin Abdel Karim, and later had his apartment raided by federal and state law enforcement agents.
I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual, Emerson told Fox News last night.
The news follows an unscheduled meeting between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House yesterday afternoon.The meeting was not on Obamas public schedule, reports Reuters.
As World Net Dailys Joe Kovacs documents,Saudi student Alharbi shares the same last name as a major Saudi clan that includes scores of al-Qaida operatives.
The Alharbi clan has long been active in al-Qaida. Khaled bin Ouda bin Mohammed al-Harbi, for example, is a Saudi national who joined Osama bin Ladens mujahadeen group in the 1980s. He reportedly became an al-Qaida member in the mid-1990s. He turned himself in to Saudi authorities in 2004 as part of an amnesty deal.
The BBC reported Khaled Alharbi was married to the daughter of al-Qaidas number two, Ayman al-Zawahri. He reportedly appeared with bin Laden in a video praising the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
Given the fact that the Obama administration has sent more than half a billion dollars and the CIA is shipping weapons to FSA rebels in Syria who pledged allegiance to and are led by Al-Qaeda militants, the notion that one of these militants would carry out an attack on U.S. soil would be extremely damaging to the White House.
Radio host Michael Savage floated the theory yesterday that the Boston police were told to cancel the press conference by the Obama administration and the FBI, because the Saudi Foreign Minister demanded that the suspect be allowed to leave the country.
The men are certainly not marathon runners and they are not involved in rescue efforts.
Should it emerge that the Obama administration is shielding accomplices in the Boston bombings for political reasons, the scandal would dwarf the Benghazi attacks and inevitably lead to impeachment proceedings.
Are you still laughing now, RETARD?
Conspiracy theories should be at least a little rational.