BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
132,981 - 133,000 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, yes, http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/are_we... , almost as trusted as Pravda. WTG Communist er hmm Lady.
BITE ME!... pUnk :)

No American democracy for Americans?

There are numerous legal gaps in total use of surveillance cameras. Legislators should study all nuances in detail so that one day the fight against crime does not become a total surveillance of its own citizens.

The U.S. today is developing a system that allows using special cameras to identify people who are agitated and mentally unstable, as well as potential criminals. Most likely, these cameras use a slight shake of the head, limbs and body, though their work principle may be slightly different.

U.S. agency DARPA has long been studying the reasons that make the average person violent. When the mechanism of the appearance of cruelty is understood, the U.S. intelligence services will develop methods for its suppression. How exactly this will happen is not yet clear. Violence will be fought either by chemistry, or remotely by radiation.

The U.S. is also implementing a system that allows fingerprints scanning at a distance of 20 meters. This is a very convenient system that can identify a person quietly in a public place. A person walks by a camera that reads her fingerprints and runs them through the database.

In order to spy on its own citizens, the U.S. government is also using microarrays RFID that can independently identify the owner. These chips are integrated into bank cards, so every American who uses a bank card can always be identified.

It is no longer a secret that mobile communications allow the secret services to obtain the required information. U.S. intelligence agencies have recognized the fact that in certain situations they are watching their own citizens, using data from their cell phones, without the knowledge of their owners.

http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/28-03...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

USA national security: What's coming next?

"Clearly, the Islamist underground has been active in the United States, but the United States is the most important strategic ally in Saudi Arabia. Together with them, the Americans conduct operations against the Assad regime in Syria or against Gaddafi in Libya. So when you start to play the game of freedom fighters and foreign terrorists, the situation that may eventually occur can come as a big surprise. But in general, this is a great tragedy, and I present my condolences to the American people.

http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/16-04-201...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

In blow to gun control backers, background check compromise falls 6 votes short

By Carrie Dann, Kelly O'Donnell and Kasie Hunt, NBC News

Despite an impassioned push by President Barack Obama and an emotional lobbying effort by the families of mass shooting victims, proponents of a compromise measure to expand gun background checks on Wednesday fell six votes short of passage in the Senate.

LOL!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
In blow to gun control backers, background check compromise falls 6 votes short
By Carrie Dann, Kelly O'Donnell and Kasie Hunt, NBC News
Despite an impassioned push by President Barack Obama and an emotional lobbying effort by the families of mass shooting victims, proponents of a compromise measure to expand gun background checks on Wednesday fell six votes short of passage in the Senate.
LOL!!!
Thanks JD!:)
I'm gonna "spread it around" ...
IF you haven't!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>As I have stated before, if the parents are citizens of N. Korea, then their children will be citizens of N. Korea, even if born in the US.
"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."
(Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34)
Do I really have to get into the fact that Obama was born a citizen of his father's country of origin?
Re: " fable

As I have stated before, if the parents are citizens of N. Korea, then their children will be citizens of N. Korea, even if born in the US."

Answer: No matter how many times you say it, it is wrong. Every child born in the USA, except for the children of foreign diplomats, is a Natural Born US Citizen.

“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).

Black's Law Dictionary (9th Edition) defines "Natural Born Citizen" as "A person born within the jurisdiction of a national government" (And "jurisdiction" means where the law of that country applies.)

Mustata v. US Dept. of Justice, 179 F.3d 1017 (6th Cir. 1999)(children born in US to two Romanian citizens described as “natural born citizens” of the US):

“Petitioners Marian and Lenuta Mustata are citizens of Romania. At the time of their petition, they resided in Michigan with their two minor children, who are natural born citizens of the United States.”

Diaz-Salazar v. INS, 700 F.2d 1156 (7th Cir. 1983)(child born in US to Mexican citizen is “natural born citizen” of US):

“Petitioner, Sebastian Diaz-Salazar, entered the United States illegally [from Mexico] in 1974 and has been living and working in Chicago since that time.*** The relevant facts which have been placed before the INS, BIA, and this court can be summarized as follows: The petitioner has a wife and two children under the age of three in Chicago; the children are natural-born citizens of the United States.”

Nwankpa v. Kissinger, 376 F. Supp. 122 (M.D. Ala. 1974)(child born in US to two Biafra citizens described as “natural born citizen” of the US):

“The Plaintiff was a native of Biafra, now a part of the Republic of Nigeria. His wife and two older children are also natives of that country, but his third child, a daughter, is a natural-born citizen of the United States.”

AND there was Ankeny v. Gov State of Indiana, which ruled:

"Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are ‘natural born citizens’ for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.”

Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012) ruling:“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”

On October 1, the US Supreme Court turned down two birther appeals of one of TEN rulings on McCain and Obama, all of which held that birth on US soil is sufficient to create Natural Born Citizen status, the Farrar case, which had ruled that "children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents." By rejecting the appeal, the US Supreme Court allowed the ruling of the lower court to STAND.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

disgusted wrote:
with all the crap that's going on in this country and around the world right now, i can't believe you morons are still worried about a #$%^&*() birth certificate. grow up everyone and get over it, he's on his second term already.
I actually enjoy these troll comments from you Libtards because it shows how worried you really are. Tell me, if someone is not worried, why would they bother to comment?
Thank you disgusted, you have validated my time on this forum.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks JD!:)
I'm gonna "spread it around" ...
IF you haven't!
This ranks right up there with Romney winning the election.
Have a gunshow this weekend, think I will buy some 30 round clips, great trading items.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't really matter what you or I think of their decision. Frank's fable that the matter is still to be decided by the Courts is just another fable.
Sort of like the Birfoon fable that Obama's eligibility is "still in doubt"
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The Supreme Court will not even decide if they will comment on the current suit until after June 29. How can you possibly speak for the Supreme Court,today.
He doesn't. But he is afraid they will!
I remember what they have been saying about terrorism. We have to catch them 100% of the time when the have to be successful on 1% of the time. The Libtards are worried about that one percent chance of us succeeding.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
April 15, 2013
Are We Being Compromised by Barack Obama's Murky Past?
By James A. Lyons
These challenges cannot be ignored. We are led by a man who does not believe in American exceptionalism or our capitalist foundation. His lead-from-behind strategy has forfeited the initiative to our adversaries. Under such circumstances, we cannot afford to be in a position where our leadership is subject to compromise.
James A. Lyons, U.S. Navy retired Admiral, was commander-in-chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet and senior U.S. military representative to the United Nations.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/are_we ...
<quoted text>
Ha ha, yes, http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/are_we... , almost as trusted as Pravda. WTG Communist er hmm Lady.
Ya know Jacques, I go to lefty site all the time. There is a lot of good info on the Huffington Post. But I also go to some really looney-tooney lefty site.
But I do something you can't, I actually take their points to task whereas you continually attack the messenger while ignoring the message. And that is why your CQ is in the lower ten percentile and you are bed wetting Libtard.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: " fable
As I have stated before, if the parents are citizens of N. Korea, then their children will be citizens of N. Korea, even if born in the US."
Answer: No matter how many times you say it, it is wrong. Every child born in the USA, except for the children of foreign diplomats, is a Natural Born US Citizen.
“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).
Black's Law Dictionary (9th Edition) defines "Natural Born Citizen" as "A person born within the jurisdiction of a national government" (And "jurisdiction" means where the law of that country applies.)
Mustata v. US Dept. of Justice, 179 F.3d 1017 (6th Cir. 1999)(children born in US to two Romanian citizens described as “natural born citizens” of the US):
“Petitioners Marian and Lenuta Mustata are citizens of Romania. At the time of their petition, they resided in Michigan with their two minor children, who are natural born citizens of the United States.”
Diaz-Salazar v. INS, 700 F.2d 1156 (7th Cir. 1983)(child born in US to Mexican citizen is “natural born citizen” of US):
“Petitioner, Sebastian Diaz-Salazar, entered the United States illegally [from Mexico] in 1974 and has been living and working in Chicago since that time.*** The relevant facts which have been placed before the INS, BIA, and this court can be summarized as follows: The petitioner has a wife and two children under the age of three in Chicago; the children are natural-born citizens of the United States.”
Nwankpa v. Kissinger, 376 F. Supp. 122 (M.D. Ala. 1974)(child born in US to two Biafra citizens described as “natural born citizen” of the US):
“The Plaintiff was a native of Biafra, now a part of the Republic of Nigeria. His wife and two older children are also natives of that country, but his third child, a daughter, is a natural-born citizen of the United States.”
AND there was Ankeny v. Gov State of Indiana, which ruled:
"Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are ‘natural born citizens’ for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.”
Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012) ruling:“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”
On October 1, the US Supreme Court turned down two birther appeals of one of TEN rulings on McCain and Obama, all of which held that birth on US soil is sufficient to create Natural Born Citizen status, the Farrar case, which had ruled that "children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents." By rejecting the appeal, the US Supreme Court allowed the ruling of the lower court to STAND.
"and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", meaning the US Constitution.
Aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, they are still citizens of their country and owe it their allegiance, therefore their children born here are still citizens of their country of origin.(Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34)
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually enjoy these troll comments from you Libtards because it shows how worried you really are. Tell me, if someone is not worried, why would they bother to comment?
Thank you disgusted, you have validated my time on this forum.
YOU comment all the time.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", meaning the US Constitution.
Aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, they are still citizens of their country and owe it their allegiance, therefore their children born here are still citizens of their father's country of origin.(Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>This ranks right up there with Romney winning the election.
Have a gunshow this weekend, think I will buy some 30 round clips, great trading items.
More "power" to ya!:)
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No other president ever lied about his past. No other president had a father who was a foreigner. Our country has never really tolerated carpet beggars like Obama. No other president has ever ran The Office with no credentials other than the fact that he attended exclusive private schools. When it came out that Obama finished in the bottom of his class in his exclusive private school, it was natural for the general population to inquire about his record. No one other than Obama that attended Occidental,Columbia or Harvard can claim to have been in the bottom of his class in high school.
Re: "No other president ever lied about his past."

Answer: MANY presidents have lied about their pasts.

Re: " No other president had a father who was a foreigner."

Quite a few have had fathers who were foreigners including James Buchanan, whose father was not nationalized, and Chester A. Arther, whose father was not nationalized either (and there is absolutely no evidence that he hid the fact that his father was not nationalized' Buchanan certainly didn't). And the first presidential candidate of the Republican party, John C. Fremont, had a FRENCH father, who was not nationalized before Fremont was born, and Fremont was proud of that fact, and publicized it in his campaign biography.

It is certainly the case that the citizenship of a father, or of BOTH the father and the mother, has absolutely no effect on Natural Born Citizen status, making Jindal and Rubio (like Obama) Natural Born US Citizens. The meaning comes from the common law and refers to the PLACE of birth, and Obama's place of birth was Hawaii. And this is proved by his birth certificate from Hawaii and the confirmation of it by the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) and by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 (and only the DOH could send birth notices to that section of the paper, and it only did so for births IN Hawaii).

Re: "Our country has never really tolerated carpet beggars like Obama."

We tolerated George W. Bush---and what proof is there that he was born in the USA?

Re: " No other president has ever ran The Office with no credentials other than the fact that he attended exclusive private schools."

Answer: Occidental College and Columbia College have confirmed that Obama attended; Columbia has confirmed that Obama graduated. Harvard Law School has confirmed that Obama graduated from Harvard Law School MAGNA CUM LAUDE.

Re: "When it came out that Obama finished in the bottom of his class in his exclusive private school, it was natural for the general population to inquire about his record."

Answer: I say that that is a LIE. Show a link to confirm that claim, or be known as a liar.

Re "not transparent" Obama has shown his birth certificate. In fact he showed it twice, the short form and the long form. This was in contrast to ALL other presidents, none of whom showed their birth certificates.

As for other information,Obama has not shown his college grades, but then neither did Mitt Romney or any other president or presidential candidate. In other words, Obama does not have to show his college grades. You are welcome to dream that a man who got into Harvard Law School and who graduated from Harvard Law School Magna Cum Laude did not get good grades---but that says more about you than anything.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow, now that is tall model. You like to look up? Look up to me, sonny, and weep. You don't even know what 1M80 is, do you, dumbell?(as LRS checks with Google equivalents LMAO LRS tm reg'd).
PS Congratulations on the "model's". It's correct. Come here now, theeeeere, a gentle tap on your huge head and a star, a silver for now, not gold, in your filthy covered-with-grease schoolbook,
I'd say you're about 5'10". Perfect for a fashion model. Now, is that with heels or without? Sorry jackfish, I'm taller than that. LMAO! Poor SAP!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Democrat then, Republican NOW! Same old mantra. But it is wrong. White Democrats have re-enslaved you blacks and you think they like you? Why they just want to keep you in the ghettoes.
Republicans do not show favoritism. Everyone is based on their merits, not the color of their skin. But you see the lack of pandering by Republicans as being racist when it is actually the other way around.
Yep, the Democrats throw the blacks fried biscuits and say "Hush puppies, hush puppies" and you obediently obey. Sad, very sad.
LBJ was a racist as was Al Gore. You do know Al Gore was a member of the KKK, don't you? Also Robert KKK Byrd!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Spoken like a complete idiot, but somehow if it makes you feel better to spout total nonsense then be my guest. As someone who has enjoyed de facto affirmative action your entire life one would think you would be the last person on earth to speak of another group being shown favoritism.

Leveling the playing field has nothing to do with preferential treatment Rogue, but everything to do with equal opportunity. One would be hard pressed to understand the logic that would suggest equal opportunity for all will somehow enslave or keep a certain segment of the populous Ghettoized.

I suppose the notion that Democrats give blacks free stuff is what keeps folks like you as stupid as you are. Either that or I somehow missed all this free stuff I was supposed to be getting.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", meaning the US Constitution.
Aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, they are still citizens of their country and owe it their allegiance, therefore their children born here are still citizens of their father's country of origin.(Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34)
Answer: "and subject to the jurisdiction" simply means having to obey US laws. Foreign diplomats are not "subject to the jurisdiction" because they do not have to obey US laws. Everyone else who is in the USA is "subject to the jurisdiction."

The idea that a foreign tourist in the USA is not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the USA and hence does not have to obey US law is nutty.

On October 1, the US Supreme Court turned down two birther appeals of one of the TEN cases that had all ruled that Obama and McCain are Natural Born Citizens due simply to their place of birth, on US soil, the Farrar case in Georgia, which had ruled that "children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents." By rejecting the appeal, the US Supreme Court allowed the ruling of the lower court to STAND.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, because YOU have power? Go ride that air boat and don't worry about falling off, the alligators will throw up and toss you back to your"friends" and "family" who will be mighty disappointed.
Naw, I'm the alligator whisperer! LMAO! squidsucka
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you're about 5'10". Perfect for a fashion model. Now, is that with heels or without? Sorry jackfish, I'm taller than that. LMAO! Poor SAP!
I'm taller than that...

Woo Hooo ...
My kind of man!:)

Since I'm a "long & lean" ... 5'9"

;~)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Here is another example of a Libtard.
http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Army-...
Yep, can't stand anyone in the military. In fact, why do they allow people like this in our country? If he is a citizen, they aught to revoke his citizenship and deport him to Antarctica!

Army Captain Attacked At Wal-Mart Because Of His Military Service

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/10411/army-capta...

As he was standing in the checkout line, 47 year old Yiqiang Wu began cursing and yelling at the captain. His statements were against the captain’s military service and against the United States in general. The altercation escalated when Wu began punching the captain in the face. The incident was caught on the store’s security camera:

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/10411/army-capta...

By the way, this is what happened to Trayvon Martin. Trayvon thought he had the right to assault someone who he thought was following him. Too bad this Captain was not in Florida and had a gun on him!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min Uzi 67,926
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min truth 48,894
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,079,665
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 1 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 3 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 4 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs