BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151405 Apr 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, now that is tall model. You like to look up? Look up to me, sonny, and weep. You don't even know what 1M80 is, do you, dumbell?(as LRS checks with Google equivalents LMAO LRS tm reg'd).
PS Congratulations on the "model's". It's correct. Come here now, theeeeere, a gentle tap on your huge head and a star, a silver for now, not gold, in your filthy covered-with-grease schoolbook,
I'd say you're about 5'10". Perfect for a fashion model. Now, is that with heels or without? Sorry jackfish, I'm taller than that. LMAO! Poor SAP!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151406 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Democrat then, Republican NOW! Same old mantra. But it is wrong. White Democrats have re-enslaved you blacks and you think they like you? Why they just want to keep you in the ghettoes.
Republicans do not show favoritism. Everyone is based on their merits, not the color of their skin. But you see the lack of pandering by Republicans as being racist when it is actually the other way around.
Yep, the Democrats throw the blacks fried biscuits and say "Hush puppies, hush puppies" and you obediently obey. Sad, very sad.
LBJ was a racist as was Al Gore. You do know Al Gore was a member of the KKK, don't you? Also Robert KKK Byrd!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PnO6ai0KtroXX
Spoken like a complete idiot, but somehow if it makes you feel better to spout total nonsense then be my guest. As someone who has enjoyed de facto affirmative action your entire life one would think you would be the last person on earth to speak of another group being shown favoritism.

Leveling the playing field has nothing to do with preferential treatment Rogue, but everything to do with equal opportunity. One would be hard pressed to understand the logic that would suggest equal opportunity for all will somehow enslave or keep a certain segment of the populous Ghettoized.

I suppose the notion that Democrats give blacks free stuff is what keeps folks like you as stupid as you are. Either that or I somehow missed all this free stuff I was supposed to be getting.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151407 Apr 17, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", meaning the US Constitution.
Aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, they are still citizens of their country and owe it their allegiance, therefore their children born here are still citizens of their father's country of origin.(Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34)
Answer: "and subject to the jurisdiction" simply means having to obey US laws. Foreign diplomats are not "subject to the jurisdiction" because they do not have to obey US laws. Everyone else who is in the USA is "subject to the jurisdiction."

The idea that a foreign tourist in the USA is not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the USA and hence does not have to obey US law is nutty.

On October 1, the US Supreme Court turned down two birther appeals of one of the TEN cases that had all ruled that Obama and McCain are Natural Born Citizens due simply to their place of birth, on US soil, the Farrar case in Georgia, which had ruled that "children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents." By rejecting the appeal, the US Supreme Court allowed the ruling of the lower court to STAND.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151408 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, because YOU have power? Go ride that air boat and don't worry about falling off, the alligators will throw up and toss you back to your"friends" and "family" who will be mighty disappointed.
Naw, I'm the alligator whisperer! LMAO! squidsucka
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151409 Apr 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you're about 5'10". Perfect for a fashion model. Now, is that with heels or without? Sorry jackfish, I'm taller than that. LMAO! Poor SAP!
I'm taller than that...

Woo Hooo ...
My kind of man!:)

Since I'm a "long & lean" ... 5'9"

;~)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151411 Apr 17, 2013
Here is another example of a Libtard.
http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Army-...
Yep, can't stand anyone in the military. In fact, why do they allow people like this in our country? If he is a citizen, they aught to revoke his citizenship and deport him to Antarctica!

Army Captain Attacked At Wal-Mart Because Of His Military Service

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/10411/army-capta...

As he was standing in the checkout line, 47 year old Yiqiang Wu began cursing and yelling at the captain. His statements were against the captain’s military service and against the United States in general. The altercation escalated when Wu began punching the captain in the face. The incident was caught on the store’s security camera:

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/10411/army-capta...

By the way, this is what happened to Trayvon Martin. Trayvon thought he had the right to assault someone who he thought was following him. Too bad this Captain was not in Florida and had a gun on him!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151412 Apr 17, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: "and subject to the jurisdiction" simply means having to obey US laws. Foreign diplomats are not "subject to the jurisdiction" because they do not have to obey US laws. Everyone else who is in the USA is "subject to the jurisdiction."
The idea that a foreign tourist in the USA is not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the USA and hence does not have to obey US law is nutty.
On October 1, the US Supreme Court turned down two birther appeals of one of the TEN cases that had all ruled that Obama and McCain are Natural Born Citizens due simply to their place of birth, on US soil, the Farrar case in Georgia, which had ruled that "children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents." By rejecting the appeal, the US Supreme Court allowed the ruling of the lower court to STAND.
All aliens are here under reciprocal agreements (treaties) between their countries and the US government, as to how they will be treated, but they are never subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
This is what it takes to be subject to the Constitution, try getting an alien to comply.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.[1]

Location hidden

#151413 Apr 17, 2013
Yep, notice the sign is in French and the aircraft number starts with "C"! Yep, another drunken French pilot!

Drunk Helicopter Pilot

Oh, the helicopter is a Hughes/Sikorsky 300CB.
Yes, Howard Hughes helped design it!!!
And I have about 2,000 flight hours in they. They are excellent training aircraft.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151414 Apr 17, 2013
"I see this as just Round One," Obama said in his Rose Garden remarks.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/17...

How DAMN many "rounds" they gonna have ...???

Where I come FROM:
When you "lose" ... you LOSE!

Game OVER!

They did NOT call it a 2 out of 3 ...
OR
3 out of 5 ...!!!

This isn't a GAME!
This is OUR "safety" they are talking about!

A "Second Amendment" RIGHT!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#151415 Apr 17, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, to be a citizen of the US you must be subject to the US Constitution and if you are born here and a citizen of another nation at the time of your birth, you do not receive citizenship of the US.
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship.

Moreno Valley, CA

#151416 Apr 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden said, good shot Mr. Navy Seal! LMAO, no ammo so you have to fall back on the election? LMAO!!! Well, can you hear us coming? You dipshyt, you never did get the meaning! LMAO!!! DUNCEBOY BTW, the village idiot is sitting in the White House! That's why this country is in the trouble it's in.
Stop making a fool of yourself Mr. Liars. Jacques just stomped you out like a short cigarette butt and all you can say is “good shot Mr. Navy Seal?”

Think those seals took it upon themselves to go into a foreign country and kill bin Laden? Muslim countries hardly dislike Obama because they think he’s weak Mr. Liars, but they may think you’re fairly dense for suggesting such a thing.

Moreno Valley, CA

#151418 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ubama put off the Osama attack by at least three months. The only reason why he finally approved the attack is that Leon Panetta told Ubama that the press knew that Ubama knew where he was at and if he took no action and more Americans were attacked and kill, the press would turn on him.
Ubama is more worried about the press attacking him than he was of losing Americans lives trying to get Osama.
Sounds a lot like the foreign birth fable to me Rogue.

“If we have Osama bin Laden in our sights and the Pakistani government is unable or unwilling to take them out, then I think that we have to act, and we will take them out”

"We will kill bin Laden. We will crush al-Qaida . That has to be our biggest national security priority.”
Barack Obama…..October 7, 2008

Where was Leon Panetta then Rogue?

Moreno Valley, CA

#151419 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for the precision. Of course, Panetta's still the one. And GHB should've been GWB but I know you got that.
That operation was well carried out, from top to bottom. Kudos to Obama, his cabinet, the armed forces and THE SEALS. Of course, as the sore loser birthers have opined, Obama had nothing to do with it as he did not personally lead the mission. It's why Roosevelt, his whole cabinet, Eisenhower, etc had nothing to do with helping to win WWII - hell, none of them were even on the front lines.
And Truman flew the planes that bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Moreno Valley, CA

#151420 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Gates a Republican?
From Wiki: Gates is not registered with any political party, but considers himself Republican. "Gates: Military looks to accelerate Iraq pullout". Associated Press (Associated Press). December 1, 2008. Retrieved May 5, 2009.
Next, Gates is very liberal on many issues in particularly gay issues. Since leaving public office he was become Chancellor of the very Liberal William and Mary and joined the board of directors of the gay friendly Starbucks.
You Libtards assume that because someone claims to be a Republican, he is a Conservative. G.W. Bush is a Country Club RINO.
Well Rogue, that certainly explains your previous fabrication.

Location hidden

#151422 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Gates a Republican?
From Wiki: Gates is not registered with any political party, but considers himself Republican. "Gates: Military looks to accelerate Iraq pullout". Associated Press (Associated Press). December 1, 2008. Retrieved May 5, 2009.
Next, Gates is very liberal on many issues in particularly gay issues. Since leaving public office he was become Chancellor of the very Liberal William and Mary and joined the board of directors of the gay friendly Starbucks.
You Libtards assume that because someone claims to be a Republican, he is a Conservative. G.W. Bush is a Country Club RINO
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Rogue, that certainly explains your previous fabrication.
I noticed that you did not contest even one of my points. And a few days ago you bashed Fox News for not JITing Obama's award ceremony in Israel but you did not bother to comment about the LSM who was not covering a major MURDER trial.
Yep, you turn a blind eye to real issue and then make a mountain out of a molehill about anything that happens to Obama.
Why you Libtards can not explain what Obama did in 2008 to be justified to win the Nobel Peace Prize? Al hail Obama.
I am surprised you did not line Pennsylvania Ave. with palm fronds when he moved into the White House.

Location hidden

#151423 Apr 17, 2013
Please note that Obama does not want to comment about the murder trial of dr. Gosnell probably because Gosnell is BLACK but that did not stop him from commenting about George Zimmerman who is accused of shooting a black man in self defence.

President Obama Speaks On Kermit Gosnell Today Show 4-17-2013

What a flaming hypocrite and racist Obama is!!!

Location hidden

#151424 Apr 17, 2013
Yep, under Obama, Eric Holder will not prosecute any black person for any hate crime against a white person. You Libtards know that by siding with one racial groups against another, makes you a RACIST!!!

Location hidden

#151425 Apr 17, 2013
what a wise woman she was.

“The European single currency is bound to fail, economically, politically and indeed socially, though the timing, occasion and full consequences are all necessarily still unclear.”— Margaret Thatcher

Location hidden

#151426 Apr 17, 2013
Megyn Kelly Panel Slams Media Blackout of Abortion Doctor Kermit Gosnell
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Yep, all you hear is cricket chirps from the looney-lefties on this issue.

Yep, save the whales, kill the babies. To bad they did not think that way in 1961!

Moreno Valley, CA

#151427 Apr 17, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Obama, the most un-transparent president in history! "
Obama has shown his birth certificate. In fact he showed it twice, the short form and the long form. This was in contrast to ALL other presidents, none of whom showed their birth certificates.
As for other information. Obama has not shown his college grades, but then neither did Mitt Romney or any other president or presidential candidate.
The only candidate they’ve ever had an interest in knowing anything about is Obama and ironically he’s the only one they know the most about, made up or otherwise. So obviously it’s not transparency they seek but confirmation of their delusion. Problem is they don’t know the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,152,991
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 46 min Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 2 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 3 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr kal 49,174
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance