BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,647)

Showing posts 132,921 - 132,940 of173,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>GB or LTR? LMAO!
More obsession Romper? Wow - you are pathetic
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

I see a meltdown coming! LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're now in the stratosphere! novasquid
View is better from up here than from a rusted on-cinder-blocks trailer swamped in trash and feces , occupied by a lard-rind cheetos-gulping bathtub-beer guzzler boasting of beautiful nurse girl friends, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) and an almost ha ha brother-in-law world-famous surgeon, recently dead mother who it turns out died 30 years ago from sorrow, saddled with a botched alley-way abortion named LRS and new step-momma (ha ha, that is the best). Linger on, loser, sink lower, it can only get better .
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Hawaii state registrar Alvin Onaka has publicly certified to AZ SOS Ken Bennett that Barack Obama’s HI birth certificate is legally non-valid and the White House image is a forgery.
http://theobamahustle.wordpress.com/2012/12/2...
Rush: Somebody Like Obama Buddy Bill Ayers Set Off Boston Bombs
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Team Arpaio: Felonious Obama ID Fraud Evidence Being Turned Over To New
Re: "Hawaii state registrar Alvin Onaka has publicly certified to AZ SOS Ken Bennett that Barack Obama’s HI birth certificate is legally non-valid and the White House image is a forgery."

Answer. That is a LIE, one of many many birther lies. Onaka never said any such thing---nor, btw, did Bennett. In fact, Bennett accepted Hawaii's confirmation that Obama was born IN HAWAII.

Birthers are getting desperate when they have to lie.

Of course, there have been MANY lies in the past. For example the birther sites said that Obama’s lawyer had admitted that Obama’s birth certificate was forged. But, she never said any such thing.

And in the early days of the birther movement they manufactured the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya, when the tape shows that in fact she said that he was born IN HAWAII repeatedly.

It is mainly because of such lies and because of the lies of birthers who claim to have shown that Obama birth certificate was forged----that the birther movement continued. And also there are the forged videos claiming that Obama said that he was born in Kenya, and the forged “Kenyan birth certificates”. And, in fact, Obama’s selective service card was indeed forged; it was forged by the guy who posted it---who was not Obama, nor was it a representative of Obama.

Then there are the claims that because Obama’s publicist made a mistake and failed to correct it, that means something.(What does it mean? It means that the publicist made a mistake, not that Obam was born in Kenya. The Kenyan government has said that Obama was NOT born in Kenya.)

The way to treat the birther movement is to handle it like the Flat Earth Society---either ignore it or mock it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dictionary of Synonyms definition of "Arpaio team" : "The Three Stooges".(except dumber).
Well why don't you run down to Arizona and tell that? Hey, come to think of it, maybe you could get into his "tent city". I hear all male prisoners have to wear pink undies! Just your kind of place! LMAO!!! pilgrimsquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
View is better from up here than from a rusted on-cinder-blocks trailer swamped in trash and feces , occupied by a lard-rind cheetos-gulping bathtub-beer guzzler boasting of beautiful nurse girl friends, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) and an almost ha ha brother-in-law world-famous surgeon, recently dead mother who it turns out died 30 years ago from sorrow, saddled with a botched alley-way abortion named LRS and new step-momma (ha ha, that is the best). Linger on, loser, sink lower, it can only get better .
Told ya. Meltdown was coming! LMAO BTW, thanks for revealing the real you! You poor SAP! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm not sure but there might be medical help available for the treatment of Short Man Syndrome! You should check into it! LMAO! See ya Shirley.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your's is a grammatical error. It is a common mistake by many dumbazzes! No need to deny it. You've done it too many times for it to be a typo. LMAO!
You do have problems with that apostrophe, don't you, skid? "Your's is a grammatical error" you wrote, trying to correct me and writing it wrong. It's YOURS, Moe, YOURS, not your's, in this instance. Your's is not even a word. You dare argue grammar and spelling with me, you snivelling ignorant child-man? "Your's (sic LMAO LRS tm reg'd's new English) is a loser".

Note : Check out the double use of two kinds of apostrophies in "reg'd's"). Think you can get at least ONE correct apostrophe, poor loser? Why, oh why does a non-Anglo like me have to teach your dumb kind proper English? Is it maybe because your French, or Italian, or Spanish are better than mine and you don't want to embarass me? Thank you for that. I'm most grateful LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). No ",s" after reg,d this time, dunce capper. Now write "Yours" one thousand times as punishment.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why don't you run down to Arizona and tell that? Hey, come to think of it, maybe you could get into his "tent city". I hear all male prisoners have to wear pink undies! Just your kind of place! LMAO!!! pilgrimsquid
LRS : "Well why don't you run down to Arizona and tell that?" Real LRS paper-tough guy talk. So they may be bigger and stronger and have guns, therefore able to beat or kill me. And that makes them smarter, more intelligent? Kind of men you want leading the pack?

Ahhhh, the obsession is evermore present. Now it's the pink undies. And the tent city. And, phantasm of phantasms, Male prisoners. MMMM. I can just see you intentionally dropping that soap in the shower time after time, but, what? even in prison, swarming with sex-hungry cons, there are no takers? I guess one look at your ugly keister would deter even the hardest sex-driven maniac, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). And to think your mouth looks even worse LMAO (LRS reg'd tm).
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, if someone commits murder, and you can prove it at the moment, you should stop the investigation? Obama stinks of corruption from everything from his birth status, to his social security numbers) to his draft registration but since you are happy to sleep with pigs you think we have to too?
Obama, the most un-transparent president in history!
thank goodness you're a rogue scholar and not a rhodes scholar! you people are acting as though he HAS committed murder. where were you all BEFORE he was elected either time? my point is that all you monday morning quarterbacks will always be around to close the barn door after the horses have asses have escaped.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure but there might be medical help available for the treatment of Short Man Syndrome! You should check into it! LMAO! See ya Shirley.
Sorry, your riposte was voted lame and not too bright. The panel was trying to be charitable.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Very Interesting.
Three events are bizarre unless you realize what was going on:
1. Abercrombie claimed an investigation of Obama’s birth record found something actually written down in the State Archives.
2. Mike Evans claimed Abercrombie told him he had gone to the hospitals with a search warrant, and there is no birth certificate or other evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii.
3. When the story of Evans’ claims went viral Abercrombie and AG Louie forced HDOH Director Palafox to resign and lied about it while anonymously threatening to investigate him for medical billing fraud. Three days later Palafox forced them to tell the truth about firing him by saying he didn’t know why he resigned.
I believe Palafox was the snag in the plan to create a new BC for Obama based on law enforcement saying it was necessary to protect Obama from those “crazy Arizona birthers”. Palafox wouldn’t create a new BC for Obama because the only record they had for Obama was non-valid and couldn’t legally be presumed as true, and the law only allows a new BC to be created for someone who was born in Hawaii. So Gov. Abercrombie and AG Louie got rid of Palafox and replaced him with Loretta Fuddy who (as we will see) proceeded to execute the plan – including (among other things) the unlawful shuffling of 4 August 1961 BC#’s in order to land Obama with a BC that claimed a Kapiolani Hospital birth and had the BC# that had been used on the forgery to sanitize Obama’s passport file 3 years earlier: Stig Waidelich’s.
Another set of birther LIES. Abercrombie said no such thing, and the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii have repeatedly said that Obama's birth certificate is in the files, where it is supposed to be, and that they sent official copies (on security paper, with the seal on the back) to Obama, and that the facts on the birth certificate that the White House has published are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent to Obama.

Other birther lies:

(1) a birther site saying that Hawaii Registrar of Births Onaka had told the secretary of state of Arizona that Obama that the birth certificate was forged. But Onaka never said any such thing.

(2) birther sites said that Obama’s lawyer had admitted that Obama’s birth certificate was forged. But, again, she never said any such thing.

(3)birther sites manufactured the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya, when the tape shows that in fact she said that he was born IN HAWAII repeatedly.

And then there is the forged "Kenyan birth certificate"---done by a fellow who claimed to have gotten it in Kenya, but who has refused to show that he had ever gone to Kenya. And there is the forged video claiming that Obama said that he was born in Kenya.

When the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was not born in Kenya, and only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, and when the government of Hawaii---officials of BOTH parties---says that there is good evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii, then you can bet that Obama was NOT born in Kenya.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Did Tacky get himself booted AGAIN?

Another Wednesday, another Tacky mass-delete ....

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If , to you, 1M80 is short, well, then I plead guilty, I'm short.
Any sam

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Hawaii state registrar Alvin Onaka has publicly certified to AZ SOS Ken Bennett that Barack Obama’s HI birth certificate is legally non-valid and the White House image is a forgery.
http://theobamahustle.wordpress.com/2012/12/2...
Rush: Somebody Like Obama Buddy Bill Ayers Set Off Boston Bombs
Team Arpaio: Felonious Obama ID Fraud Evidence Being Turned Over To New
I do not know why but www.numbersusa.com is f ing up and putting
up an1888 number that does not work and is not correcting it. I call them and some ral bytch acting Janelle person was as rude as could be and did nt give a chit-
help all acitivsts and call them at
seven zero three , eight one six,
eight eight two zero
make them fix this

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Did Tacky get himself booted AGAIN?
Another Wednesday, another Tacky mass-delete ....
Interesting. You're right. I checked, they are all gone. Even the so-called "clean" ones. Also his other insane monikers are gone. No GB anywhere. The same thing happened with Lollollol's posts, all but 2 or 3 gone and god knows there were plenty while he was holidaying in Florida LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) from CA Double LMAO (LRS tm reg,d) sitting in Louisiana.

Anyhow, I don't get it. Why are they deleted is my first question and my 2nd one is, can they, through some strange ways, delete their own posts? I feel almost sure that LRS/lollollol did.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Care, however distasteful, is legal. Got a point?
The legality of ObamaKare is still being debated in higher courts. A tax is a tax, a fine ins a fine. Interstate commerce is still a legal argument. Taxes,rules and laws that were made in a concerted effort to supersede The Constitution and to control the lives and take away free will and voting rights of United States citizens in the name of health care can not be legal. Legal scholars from the Medical community should be able to strip twenty six hundred pages from Obama's monstrosity,by insisting that only necessary legislation be authorized to remain in any health care bill.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You do have problems with that apostrophe, don't you, skid? "Your's is a grammatical error" you wrote, trying to correct me and writing it wrong. It's YOURS, Moe, YOURS, not your's, in this instance. Your's is not even a word. You dare argue grammar and spelling with me, you snivelling ignorant child-man? "Your's (sic LMAO LRS tm reg'd's new English) is a loser".
Note : Check out the double use of two kinds of apostrophies in "reg'd's"). Think you can get at least ONE correct apostrophe, poor loser? Why, oh why does a non-Anglo like me have to teach your dumb kind proper English? Is it maybe because your French, or Italian, or Spanish are better than mine and you don't want to embarass me? Thank you for that. I'm most grateful LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). No ",s" after reg,d this time, dunce capper. Now write "Yours" one thousand times as punishment.
Oh NO! It's a case of tit for tat! Will the world ever be the same? LMAO You poor SAP! BTW, learn the difference between "and" and "an". LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
thank goodness you're a rogue scholar and not a rhodes scholar! you people are acting as though he HAS committed murder. where were you all BEFORE he was elected either time? my point is that all you monday morning quarterbacks will always be around to close the barn door after the horses have asses have escaped.
Obama's biography came out nine years ago,you had plenty of time to find out how much he wanted to destroy our nation before he was ever elected to a prominent political position.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LRS : "Well why don't you run down to Arizona and tell that?" Real LRS paper-tough guy talk. So they may be bigger and stronger and have guns, therefore able to beat or kill me. And that makes them smarter, more intelligent? Kind of men you want leading the pack?
Ahhhh, the obsession is evermore present. Now it's the pink undies. And the tent city. And, phantasm of phantasms, Male prisoners. MMMM. I can just see you intentionally dropping that soap in the shower time after time, but, what? even in prison, swarming with sex-hungry cons, there are no takers? I guess one look at your ugly keister would deter even the hardest sex-driven maniac, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). And to think your mouth looks even worse LMAO (LRS reg'd tm).
No's, it's just's show's what's a's coward's you's are's. squid You poor SAP.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 132,921 - 132,940 of173,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min PDUPONT 1,072,430
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 47 min mike 6
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 2 hr joey 31
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 2 hr joey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Midlothian Composer 97,438
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 5 hr needs another read 30
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••