BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,645)

Showing posts 132,881 - 132,900 of167,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sean Sanity

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
TPP is obviously spoofing the ignorant birfoon by showing how ridiculous the birfoon myths sound to the sane.
The sad thing is you really can't tell the difference between the spoof and the real thing, as evident by all of the birfoons judging it "helpful" and "agree".

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so stupid it's funny!
What’s crackin Mr. Liars? I see the short bus made a stop at the thread today.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
BOSTON (AP)— Boston police say there’s been a third explosion in the city, following two blasts near the finish line of the Boston Marathon that killed two people and injured many others.
Police Commissioner Edward Davis says authorities aren’t certain that the explosion that occurred more than an hour later at the JFK Library was related to the other blasts, but they’re treating it as if it was.
Davis says there are no injuries stemming from the third explosion. The total numbers of casualties from the other blasts isn’t known.
Davis urged people to stay indoors and not congregate in large groups.
Police say they received no information before the explosions to indicate they were coming.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/15/two-explosi...
A person of interest is IN custody!
How can you be so wrong every time on everything? I know. You get your news from invalid and handicapped orgs like http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/15/two-explosi ...

I've watched CBC, CTV, Globa, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, BBC, TF1, all say there were TWO explosions, not three, and none mentioned anyone in custody, as a matter of fact, they all pointed out that the Boston police announced that no one has been identified or arrested.

Oh, did you check Pravda?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are nasty trash. "You" should know that jackfish. novasquid
They are? All 1.2 billion of them?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are nasty trash. "You" should know that jackfish. novasquid
Do you know any Muslims? Have you ever lived in a Muslim country? ANY Muslim country?'Cuz they are not all like Saudi Arabia or Yemen or the really bad ones. Turkey, a member of NATO, is a country that is 98% Muslim. So's Indonesia, an ally. And Malaysia. And Morocco. And so many more. Read, travel, talk to people without necessarily being boorish and insulting.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

gene the dancing machine wrote:
<quoted text>
your drunk again ,aren't you !!!!
your (sic) ignorant, aren't you !!!!(sic)
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Grand Loser wrote:
Up-to-Date News: Live Local News Feed…Obama Doesn’t Call It ‘Terror’…CAIR Retweets: Please Don’t Be a Muslim…Possible Suspect
Yep the duspect is a Saudi National.
Last I checked, Saudi's were Muslims!
Sorry, Grand Loser, no suspects in custody at this time.

But I suspect you're a racist piece of shite; rather, I know you are.

Why is everything you post here hilariously and demonstrably wrong? Are you really this dumb in real life?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Up-to-Date News: Live Local News Feed…Obama Doesn’t Call It ‘Terror’…CAIR Retweets: Please Don’t Be a Muslim…Possible Suspect
Yep the duspect is a Saudi National.
Last I checked, Saudis and the Bin Laden family were the Bush family's best and most loyal friends, no?

1. "duspect?". What's that?

2. "Saudi's?" Plural, right? Surely, you meant Saudis.

Tit for tat, KFC.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget about putting up that post where you claim, I said I was lol? Let's see it dunceboy. BTW, anyone who follows Gizlam doesn't belong here. So, everyone is waiting for you to put up that post. Let's see it jackfish. BTW, a jackfish is a trash fish.
Everyone's seen the TWO posts, a few hours ago, reproduced mine and yours as exchanges under my moniker as your lollollol posts have all been deleted. How much more ignorant can you be? Check 'em out, a few hours ago as I said. Oh, but you have, I see. End of your schoolboy game/prank, child. Obscene child. Botched abortion LMAO (LRS lollollol Rush tm reg'd).

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's seen the TWO posts, a few hours ago, reproduced mine and yours as exchanges under my moniker as your lollollol posts have all been deleted. How much more ignorant can you be? Check 'em out, a few hours ago as I said. Oh, but you have, I see. End of your schoolboy game/prank, child. Obscene child. Botched abortion LMAO (LRS lollollol Rush tm reg'd).
REMINDS ME: Abortion is murder.
Gay-marriage cannot be consummated.
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns and I will be an outlaw.
The public school teachers union is Public Enemy #1 (Obama is #2)
and we all know what number two means.
9/11 was an inside-job.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Yep the suspect is a Saudi National.
Getting special news feeds now GB?

And BTW, you sure Robinson was a Republican?
http://www.umass.edu/pubaffs/jackie/citizenb3...
Boston Marathon Tragedy

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

I know everyone out there reading this wants to help. This is how.

www.facebook.com/BostonMarathonTragedySupport

You know what to do. Help us spread the word and help our Boston Marathon Runner's

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Aw Oh!
100+ Members Of Congress Calling For Benghazi Committee
Let me guess! Same bunch who voted 33 time to repeal Obamacare but can’t seem to find a single jobs bill worthy of their vote?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Poppo,
In due time, I think they'll catch them.
With some high-tech forensics the FBI will be able to put the pieces of the puzzle together and find a signature on the remnants of those dastardly devices.
You can't escape the long arm of the law hombre, and they want whoever did this bad. So do I.
loose
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

An apartment in Boston is being searched in connection with today's cowardly bombing.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
An apartment in Boston is being searched in connection with today's cowardly bombing.
LRS! You must have finally got your meds straightened out enough to get that Involuntary Hold lifted?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>REMINDS ME: Abortion is murder.
Gay-marriage cannot be consummated.
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns and I will be an outlaw.
The public school teachers union is Public Enemy #1 (Obama is #2)
and we all know what number two means.
9/11 was an inside-job.
Ah another dingbat!
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he is officially a suspect moron, and is also currently known as a person of interest.
How else did he receive his shrapnel wounds and why is he in the hospital for burns?
Law enforcement sources confirmed to The Post that authorities have a identified a suspect, a Saudi national, who is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital with shrapnel wounds.
You calling law enforcement a liar again, moron?
Authorities ID person of interest as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital.
Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.
Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.
Fox News reported that the suspect suffered severe burns.
Orr is reporting that authorities have recovered surveillance video from the area which shows a man with what looked to be two backpacks near the scene just moments before the blast.
In an interview with WBZ-TV, Rep. Bill Keating said he had been told two more devices were found, but not detonated. One was said to be at a hotel near Copley Square, the other was at an undisclosed location.
You remain a STUPID LYING MORONIC SHEEPLE!
Its facinating to watch you construct your own fantasy narrative of events that have NOTHING to do with whats happening in 'real time reality'....is it just an involuntary reflex for you at this point?
you put the 'Ding' in Dingbat son!
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

gene the dancing machine wrote:
I guess now Obama will want to make it illegal to participate in a marathon. All marathon runners are bad and it must be the fault of the NRA and George Bush. We don't want to punish the real bad guys because they might be Musulm brothers
LOl!You pretty much have a nest of squirming maggots where most folks have a Soul dont you?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, QUEER!
"Kentucky Kloset Kase STILL cant come to grips with his 'Queer' fixation"
Film at 11:00.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 132,881 - 132,900 of167,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE