BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,644)

Showing posts 132,861 - 132,880 of167,679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

BOSTON (AP)— Boston police say there’s been a third explosion in the city, following two blasts near the finish line of the Boston Marathon that killed two people and injured many others.

Police Commissioner Edward Davis says authorities aren’t certain that the explosion that occurred more than an hour later at the JFK Library was related to the other blasts, but they’re treating it as if it was.

Davis says there are no injuries stemming from the third explosion. The total numbers of casualties from the other blasts isn’t known.

Davis urged people to stay indoors and not congregate in large groups.

Police say they received no information before the explosions to indicate they were coming.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/15/two-explosi...

A person of interest is IN custody!
WhiteCollarCrime

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Afghanistan: An Opium Grower's Paradise
Apr 15, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/ch7w236
As Afghanistan becomes more and more unstable, it has once again become a haven for opium poppy growers. Opium, the active ingredient in heroin, is a huge moneymaker, especially in the southern portion of Afghanistan. The reason for this growth in the south is that it no longer has a strong US presence. It is now a Taliban stronghold.
In the past number of years, cultivation has increased from 131,000 hectares in 2011 to 154,000 hectares in 2012. According to a report published by the United Nations, the 2013 figures will be larger than that of 2012.

Afghanistan is the world’s largest producer of opium, the raw ingredient in heroin, and last year provided about 75 per cent of the global crop — a figure that may jump to 90 per cent this year due to increased cultivation.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04...

=========

Afghanistan opium at record high
27 August 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2qj5yy
The UN says opium production in Afghanistan has soared to record levels, with an increase on last year of more than a third.
The UN Office on Drugs and Crime report says the amount of opium produced there has doubled in the last two years.
It says Helmand province is now the biggest single drug-producing area in the world, surpassing whole countries such as Colombia.
Afghanistan now accounts for more than 93% of the world's opiates.
Despite billions of dollars of aid and tens of thousands of international troops, the report says 193,000 hectares of opium poppies are being grown in Afghanistan.
'Insurgency link'
"The results are very bad, terrifyingly bad, because cultivation has increased by 17% to an historic level," said Antonio Maria Costa, executive director of the Office on Drugs and Crime. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6965115...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you are one racist POS aren't you!!
What’s up with the name calling JD? Why not simply educate the thread to anything you believe I’ve ever said that was racist?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What Poopo does not seem to understand is that the is a difference between the President and the Prime Minister of Israel. And they are frequently of different political parties.
Could be but not this time Rogue. They simply had to find out firsthand what 70 percent of American Jews already knew.

“President Barack Obama’s visit to Israel not only dramatically raised Israelis’ faith and trust in him, but also made a positive impact on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, President Shimon Peres said.

Interviewed by The Times of Israel ahead of Israel’s 65th Yom Ha’atzmaut (Independence Day), Peres answered with a firm “yes” when asked whether he thought Netanyahu now has “more faith” in the US president.“I can’t tell you how much. I cannot measure it. And nobody can measure it,” Peres elaborated. But “it had an impact” on Netanyahu.“And I think the Israelis have more faith. The trust in Obama was raised by 20%. I personally believe that he is a friend, a profound friend.”
http://www.timesofisrael.com/peres-netanyahu-...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Hey Poppo,
I know you're a stand-up kind of guy.
That's too bad about what happened today in Boston.
As a result, I think America can look forward to an increaseed police presence. In conjunction with more and more security sweeps as terrorism continues. Especially at sporting events where large crowds may congregate.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA APPROVAL DISMAL IN ISRAEL, PLANS TO DIRECTLY ADDRESS ISRAELI PUBLIC
In a new poll by the Maagar Mohot Institute and Israeli leftist daily Maariv, only 10 percent of Israelis view Obama favorably.
Of those polled, 32 percent said they don't like him but respect him, 19 percent view him unfavorably, and 17 percent have a highly unfavorable opinion of him. In addition, 38 percent believe Obama is hostile to Israel.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/03/15...
As previously posted the Jews in this country always knew better and considering your link is pre-trip, so now do the Israeli people.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/peres-netanyahu-...

Of course as a Fox viewer you are naturally limited to what’s really going outside of your personal echo chamber. I on the other hand watched a few of the events in real time, speeches and Q&A.

It was obvious to everyone at the press Q&A (and neither was getting soft ball questions) that Netanyahu had made a 360 degree turn around in his opinion of Obama just as Fox was reporting Obama as an enemy of the state. It’s also why you felt comfortable posting a dated link after everyone save Fox viewers saw in real time a whole lotta love for Obama in Israel including Netanyahu.

David Frum: GOP Has "Been Fleeced, Exploited, And Lied To By A Conservative Entertainment Complex"
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/scarce/da...

Until you understand that you will forever be wrong in your opinions as they will never be based on anything real.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, been working in the yard all day. Great day here! Shouldn't be much longer for your weather to get right. Just make sure you get out and enjoy it!
Good!

Ohhhh ... believe ME ...
I will ... ;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, seeing as you are obviously a distinguished epicurian, why don't you team up with Grand Birther of Kentucky and grab a bucket of high-end gourmets' KFC? That ought warm you up. And get your wingman LRS LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) to join you. Oops, nope , can't he was just shot down again, is on fire.
I'm SURE he will know HOW to handle such an EMERGENCY!
Unlike you on ya "Call of Duty" video game!
What a 'hero'...

Where ya get KILLED ...
-n-
get BACK up!

Sorry! Doesn't HAPPEN in real life!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And another point. Poopo is offended that Fox News did not cover this award ceremony in Israel for Obama but how many of the Lame Stream Media are covering the MURDER TRIAL OF Dr. Kermit Gosnell. Apparently Poopo and the LSM think Obama getting another stupid award is more important than a doctor who is being tried for murdering seven babies!!!!
Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story
The dead babies. The exploited women. The racism. The numerous governmental failures. It is thoroughly newsworthy.
CONOR FRIEDERSDORFAPR 12 2013,
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...
Ruminations of before Roe V Wade Rogue and you’ll probably see more of this as Republicans continue to subvert the law by shutting down every woman’s health care clinic in the country. You’ll never be able to stop abortions but apparently wherever there’s a Republican controlled legislature they’re determined to stop safe ones.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good!
Ohhhh ... believe ME ...
I will ... ;~)
You need manure for fertilizer? Turn to LRS's, Rogue's, Frank's, KFC's, G.B.s, American er hmmm Pravda lady's BS. Think of the possibilities. And moreover, if lies could be turned to fertilizer...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're doing some of that lying lying stuff, aren't you? LMAO! If you can't figure out who lol is then you're every bit as dumb as I think you are. I see some of your pals were in Boston today. Why didn't you join them? catfish slime
Isn't that something? I corner you, identify lollollol as being you, you admit it,(didnt't think I'd find it, did you?) itwas so obvious anyhow, the language!! and you come up with "If you can't figure out who lol is "

How many times do you have to be made to look like a fool before you abdicate? Wing man ?(American er hmm Pravda Lady) LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Okay, Rush, come clean a second time. Out with it, trailer boy, pork rinds and all.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You Idiotards see conspiracies where there are none while ignoring the ones that are.
Obama v. Satan
http://tv.yahoo.com/video/playlist/primetime/...
Oh Lord! Look who’s talking.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruminations of before Roe V Wade Rogue and you’ll probably see more of this as Republicans continue to subvert the law by shutting down every woman’s health care clinic in the country. You’ll never be able to stop abortions but apparently wherever there’s a Republican controlled legislature they’re determined to stop safe ones.
Many Repubs and Rogue prefer the back-alley kind of abortion where God will punish the bad woman AND her baby by eliminating both. It's the birther way.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

gene the dancing machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has assured us that no Muslims will be harmed during the investigation and prosecution of this matter
Why should they? If some terrorist organisation is responsible for this, and even if it is Muslim, why should ordinary innocent American Muslim citizens be harmed? Why should ANY innocent non-suspect of any race, gender or denomination be harmed? Do you want to become another USSR, Nazi Germany or Argentine/Chilean junta?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord! Look who’s talking.
Let's ask Rogue about the great $33 million house conspiracy in Hawaii that he announced, no, stated, here on Topix, the house that was going to be Obama's retreat after his November 6 2012 defeat to "offshore" Romney. Funny, Rogue always remains silent on those kinds of fabrications.

You see, Rogue so hates Obama, he doesn't even stop to think that there is no way Obama could scrounge $33 million.$3 million, maybe. Hey, isn't that what Loose said Clinton paid for Chelsea's wedding? Which happened to be Huge Limbaugh's annual stipend? Wow, hey, is loose Rogue? As Rush/lollollol/LRS is the same loser? The plot thickens. At first glance, seems to be full of birther losers here, then they turn out to be 2 or 3 multi-monikered failures.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard mutilated monkey meat works really well. Care to volunteer?
So far you've threated wojar, Poppo, me, and Obama. Now it's monkeys. You'd kill you own kit and kin, you own clan, your own inbred family?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Corr : threatened

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You found a post by me that says I'm lol? Put it up. What an idiot! Last time for the small boy wearing the dunce cap, one moniker LRS. It's a very simple statement. Can you grasp it? I highly doubt it! novasquid
I did put it up, about two hours ago. That's it, loudmouth boor and invariably foul-mouthed slithering slug. Rock's beckoning, go to it, lie down, and slime it up.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
Another muslime brotherhood attack as Obummer waches on HD tv.
Oscummer hides right now on gulf corse as the Americas is under attack by Benjamin Ghazi to enforce sharia.
Why is Omuslimer not aresting and question muslime brotherhood leader Huma Abedin?
Take are contry back before too late.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tea Party Patriot" .Now, there's an oxymoron. Biggest contradiction in terms I've ever come across. Those that would destroy their own country calling themselves patriot? Wow.
TPP is obviously spoofing the ignorant birfoon by showing how ridiculous the birfoon myths sound to the sane.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Hey Poppo,
I know you're a stand-up kind of guy.
That's too bad about what happened today in Boston.
As a result, I think America can look forward to an increaseed police presence. In conjunction with more and more security sweeps as terrorism continues. Especially at sporting events where large crowds may congregate.
Sad, very sad Loose whoever is responsible. Or maybe responsible is not the right word to use. Guilty won’t do either because that would imply the nut actually feels something.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 132,861 - 132,880 of167,679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min shinningelectr0n 1,034,587
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min truth 47,070
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min mdbuilder 43,022
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Eric 65,182
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 16 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
Abby 4-20 1 hr cheluzal 10
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••