BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
132,861 - 132,880 of 177,409 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151258 Apr 17, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Lead Investigator Mike Zullo: New Evidence Is So Damning To Obama Document; Felonious Evidence Looking To Be Turned Over To New Entity; Most People Have No Idea About Investigation Due To Media Blackout & Disinformation Campaign; Obama Birth Registration Was Late-Filing?
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/292780...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151259 Apr 17, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least we can all agree you're a clown ... and a boring one
I see you sent Sonic to bed early again. LMAO! squidnova
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#151260 Apr 17, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. you give a shit, and that is why you responded, LIAR!
Wake Up, I think that you shit your pants!
Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Lead Investigator Mike Zullo: New Evidence Is So Damning To Obama Document; Felonious Evidence Looking To Be Turned Over To New Entity; Most People Have No Idea About Investigation Due To Media Blackout & Disinformation Campaign; Obama Birth Registration Was Late-Filing?
Psst LIAR, the original birth certificate has NEVER been produced in any court, and the merits of the case filed have NEVER been heard and ruled on seriously in any court.
Being heard and dismissed for any convenient reason that the judge could think of is not the same thing, MORON!
Why So Serious?....
Re: "Psst LIAR, the original birth certificate has NEVER been produced in any court, and the merits of the case filed have NEVER been heard and ruled on seriously in any court."

Answer: So?

There is no reason to produce the original BC in any court if NO court asks to see it, and none has. And, btw, the original BC of Mitt Romney, John McCain, George Bush, Bill Clinton and ALL the former presidents and presidential candidates were not shown in any court.

The facts are that the officials of Hawaii of both parties have confirmed that they sent the official short form and long form birth certificates to Obama, and that all the facts on the image that the White House displayed are EXACTLY the same as on the ones that they sent.

That is more than sufficient. But there is more. There is also the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961---and ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could send notices to that section of the paper, and it only did so for births IN Hawaii.

Obama’s birth certificate is not forged. Only birther “experts” have called it forged, and they have not shown that they are even experts, much less fair and impartial. Those are two reasons why they are not believed by Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck or the National Review (or by Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or Gingrich or Santorum or Huckabee).

And birther sites have not shown you these real experts.

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151261 Apr 17, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Truth detector? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). How about hate lie detector? What a poor loser. How it must suck to be...you.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151262 Apr 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I see you sent Sonic to bed early again. LMAO! squidnova
Talk about inability to admit when you're wrong.

Still obsessing blowhard?

Ottawa

#151263 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Democrat then, Republican NOW! Same old mantra. But it is wrong. White Democrats have re-enslaved you blacks and you think they like you? Why they just want to keep you in the ghettoes.
Republicans do not show favoritism. Everyone is based on their merits, not the color of their skin. But you see the lack of pandering by Republicans as being racist when it is actually the other way around.
Yep, the Democrats throw the blacks fried biscuits and say "Hush puppies, hush puppies" and you obediently obey. Sad, very sad.
LBJ was a racist as was Al Gore. You do know Al Gore was a member of the KKK, don't you? Also Robert KKK Byrd!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PnO6ai0KtroXX
Rogue : "Democrats have re-enslaved you blacks and you think they like you?" &#358;hen explain the 90% vote in favour of Obama.

And this sentence which you have oft-repeated, loaded with racism, hate and lie by omission : "LBJ was a racist as was Al Gore." You conveniently omit the "Sr" in the Al Gore name. Liar. Tha tis typical Goebbels propaganda. As to LBJ who pushed for and signed the civil rights bill, please give some proof of his racism.

And, Al Gore Sr may have been a KKK. He reformed. You forgot that. And as a young man, perhaps, in Texas, yes, Texas in the 30s and 40s, he may have been racist.But from his accession to house speaker, I have seen no indication of racism. Have you? Show us.

Ottawa

#151264 Apr 17, 2013
Clarification : "And as a young man, LBJ may have..."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151265 Apr 17, 2013
This admin is a joke from top (most definitely) to the bottom. Our enemies are playing the Obumbler like a cheap guitar. They view him as weak, which he is. As a result, they also view America as weak....MISTAKE! The White House is being laughed at! Nice job admin! Impeach these idiots!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151266 Apr 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth detector? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). How about hate lie detector? What a poor loser. How it must suck to be...you.
Hiya doin' there Don? LMAO!!! Why did you run off last night? LMAO!!! The biggest loser on Topix is you! squidnova
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151267 Apr 17, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about inability to admit when you're wrong.
Still obsessing blowhard?
Wrong my azz. LMAO!!! Sonicfilter LMAO!!!

Ottawa

#151268 Apr 17, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The QUEERS sexual partner speaks?
Sure. you give a shit, and that is why you responded, LIAR!
Wake Up, I think that you shit your pants!
Psst LIAR, the original birth certificate has NEVER been produced in any court, and the merits of the case filed have NEVER been heard and ruled on seriously in any court.
Being heard and dismissed for any convenient reason that the judge could think of is not the same thing, MORON!
Why So Serious?....
Ahhh, gay obsessions from the packed birther closet.

Incidentally, it's QUEER'S sexual partner, not QUEERS. You meant possessive, not plural;

Want to correct my typos again? Incidentally, your above mistake is NOT a typo, it is a grammatical error. Flagrant one, too, you don't know how and when to use the possessive apostrophe. You and LRS and his multiple monikers have a problem with that also, can't tell the difference between a possessive apostrophe and a simple plural . Ask me before writing it, advice is free.

Ottawa

#151269 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't understand what you read. Why do you think I call you people "Libtards"?
Why? Because special needs persons are easy to target and devalue, using their medical condition to insult foes. Coward. Why don't you beat them physically while you're at it?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151270 Apr 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong my azz. LMAO!!! Sonicfilter LMAO!!!
Dear Jacques. Please take note of Romper's absolute need to believe that I am omnipresent and how his obsession makes him appear even more pathetic and ignorant (no small feat).

Please, don't be a Romper

Ottawa

#151271 Apr 17, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The Clinton's can get off their lazy duffs and come here and defend themselves.
AOL/Huffington Post says that wedding cost 33 million.
That's good enough for me.
Yes, typos (33 million), if aimed at people you hate out of envy like the Clintons are to you very believable.$33 million wedding. Had it said $500 million wedding , your hate receptor would've accepted it illico. You know in your craw it's false, but you love to think it cost 33 million, did, such is your hate, whoever you are.

Ottawa

#151272 Apr 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
This admin is a joke from top (most definitely) to the bottom. Our enemies are playing the Obumbler like a cheap guitar. They view him as weak, which he is. As a result, they also view America as weak....MISTAKE! The White House is being laughed at! Nice job admin! Impeach these idiots!
Ask Osama Bin Laden about Obama's weakness. Ask all the other top AlQaeda and Taliban leaders killed under Obama's watch how weak he is. Ask all those he had killed with drones (even though some of it may be wrong) how weak he is. Ask Netenyahu how weak Obama is. And,finally, remember "Can you hear us coming?" Well, Obama heard you clowns coming and he crushed you November 6. Ask offshore Romney about Obama's weakness. Want more? Ask presidential candidate contender Hillary Clinton how weak Obama is.

How it must suck to be the village idiot, the class clown, the birfoon birther with no past, present and even less future. "Can you hear us laughing all the way to Canada?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#151273 Apr 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya doin' there Don? LMAO!!! Why did you run off last night? LMAO!!! The biggest loser on Topix is you! squidnova
Because I do go to bed, slug. You stay up and post 24/24 under various disgusting monikers, spewing your hate, profanity, filth, garbage, trash , moronic ignorance, always in the same and so-easy-to-identify language.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151274 Apr 17, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Care, however distasteful, is legal. Got a point?
Still did not get it, did you?
The point being, Obama Care is no more legal than Iran-Contra was ....because the laws that government were/are seriously flawed! And both of those laws were written by .... Dummycrats!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151275 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>Yes, typos (33 million), if aimed at people you hate out of envy like the Clintons are to you very believable.$33 million wedding. Had it said $500 million wedding , your hate receptor would've accepted it illico. You know in your craw it's false, but you love to think it cost 33 million, did, such is your hate, whoever you are.
Hey - if Obama can spend $18 trillion fighting Birfoon fables, what's $33 million for a Clinton wedding?

Ottawa

#151276 Apr 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong my azz. LMAO!!! Sonicfilter LMAO!!!
\

Have I told this one before? I'd hate to emulate Rogue's senility. But here goes :

LRS wants to commit suicide. But he wants to be sure it's done with his penis proxy .38 and quick and painless. So he calls his doctor to ask him what is his most vulnerable body part:

LRS : "Hey doc, you dumbazzbastard butt flapper (LRS tm reg'd), if someone wanted to commit suicide by shooting himself, what is the best part of the body to aim for to avoid suffering?"

Doctor : "Oh, that's easy. Aim straight for the brain, you sweet talker"

Newspaper headline the following day : "Louisiana-CA-FLA-AZ resident's attempt at suicide fails, shoots himself in the azz".

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151277 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't understand what you read. Why do you think I call you people "Libtards"?
<quoted text>
Why? Because special needs persons are easy to target and devalue, using their medical condition to insult foes. Coward. Why don't you beat them physically while you're at it?
It is not my fault you and Learn to Read can not use the right side of you brains!
Of, Commonsense Quotient is not a "medical" condition. Neither is an IQ deficiency.
Now, having Down Syndrome is a medical and mental condition.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE DEVIL 1,100,550
Word (Dec '08) 44 min Crazy Jae 4,657
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,997
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,910
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE