BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,642)

Showing posts 132,821 - 132,840 of174,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151210
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, as I said earlier, how could so much ignorance be lodged in one single person? I said a king. I didn't know William was king yet, and his wife the queen. I thought Elizabeth II was the Queen. Semantics, how do you like it? Look it up.
Ok, so I exaggerated. A king's wedding can cost $33 and up to $60 million. Which goes to show that $33 million for Clinton's wedding is impossible, as the scale is so awesomely different.
Translated: I was wrong but don't have the pair to admit it! LMAO novasquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151212
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no one gives a shite.
Your silly birfoon merits have been heard scores of times and have been deemed without merit.
Boo hoo.
Are you completely blind to the huge shield of protection the Obumbler has had since taking office? Probably. Or you're just willfully ignorant.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151213
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

OBAMA: BRICK-THROWING MORON

When Catholic bishops speak out against wholesale abortions, they’re crossing the line.

But

when Obama sits in a pew for 20 years while Jeremiah Wright condemns white people or when Rev. Luis Leon of St. John’s Episcopal devotes an Easter sermon to labeling conservatives racists,

Obama and his supporters are as happy as pigs in slop.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/obama-brick-throwi...

)8~D>
MomOfTwo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151215
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't write that. You plagiarized it, nigger lover.
Nice catch!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151216
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

HOME - WEIRD
Scientists Find 'Liberal Gene'
Study conducted by researchers at UCSD, Harvard

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/weird/Scienti...

Pam @Diana
The London School of Economics and Political Science? Ha ha ha! You just proved Williams point. They say it and you don't even question it. You're just going along with what ever they say. Nice!

Diana @ Pam
Now, how do you know I never questioned the test? Because I used it in an argument? Please do the honor of explaining how this proves that I didn't question the test results beforehand, because I'd love to know.:)

Pam @ Diana
Because if you would have questioned it, you would know what a load of crap it is. That's the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Why is it that liberals are always trying to convince every one how smart they are and every one that doesn't agree with them is stupid? Do you have any idea how transparent that is? Get over yourself. Nobody really believes that garbage. LOL!
MomOfTwo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151217
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I agree that it was the white trash gun hicks behind the bombings. This was an attack on liberals (who enjoy the outdoors, excercise, social events, etc.) and those monsters have been threatening Obama and the liberals since gun legislation talks after Newtown.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151218
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MomOfTwo wrote:
I agree that it was the white trash gun hicks behind the bombings. This was an attack on liberals (who enjoy the outdoors, excercise, social events, etc.) and those monsters have been threatening Obama and the liberals since gun legislation talks after Newtown.
Regardless of who it was Right Wing or Left Wing when you target innocent civilians for indiscriminate slaughter
youve forfeited the right to have whatever your grievance is from being considered by civilized human beings.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151219
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU QUEER!
This is totally original, Dick-Sucker!
Now find these words printed somewhere else by anyone else QUEER and then when you fail again, STFU QUEER!
More Gay Tourettes Syndrome from the Kentucky Kloset Kween...pure Oral Fixation.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151220
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling out the Poopoo stain.
Democrats don’t ever tell the truth about their shared history with African Americans. They will never admit that the Confederacy was formed by Democrats intent on keeping their ancestors locked on plantations as slaves. They will never admit that the Klu Klux Klan was formed and populated by Democrats who had been members of the Confederate Army. They have lied about which Party was home to some of the worst bigots in American history.
Black conservative writer K. Carl Smith summed these lies up with:“When I grew up in Alabama, I thought George Wallace was a Republican. I thought Bull Connor was a Republican. I believed the people that bombed the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Ala., were part of the Republican Party….. all of the things I believed to be true I found it was a lie.”
Last Friday, the new movie “42” referring to Jackie Robinson’s uniform number was released. It is apparently a stirring tale of how a black American named Jack Roosevelt Robinson, who had the skill and courage necessary to pull it off, broke the color barrier and played baseball for the Brooklyn Dodgers.
What is certain is that the Hollywood version of the Jackie Robinson story will not tell us about his life as a Republican activist after baseball. It will not touch on the strongly-held Republican beliefs of Branch Rickey, the man who signed Robinson to play baseball for the Dodgers, ironically played by leading Hollywood liberal Harrison Ford. Nor will it mention that it was not until in 1959, twelve years after Robinson was first at bat, that Boston (a bastion of phony liberalism) became the very last city to put a black man (Pumpsie Green) on its baseball field.
Jackie Robinson’s post-baseball years are just another story about black people the Democrats and their lap dog media ignore because it doesn’t fit the tapestry of lies they need their plantation hands to hear and believe.
The Democrats want the “truth” to be:“Yes Robinson had these wired un-politically correct conservative thoughts, but in 1960 when he saw Richard Nixon refuse to campaign in Harlem he was cleansed of them.” Nevertheless, Robinson’s autobiography strongly suggests otherwise. He was impressed with the enormous sums of money that white Republican Nelson Rockefeller’s family had given to support black colleges (Spellman College, which is today a leading anti-Republican nest, was founded by John D. Rockefeller and named for his mother.) Robinson liked a certain brand of Republicanism. He was a Rockefeller Republican, but a Republican nonetheless.
Since all you do is LIE, it is no wonder that you are an avowed DemocRAT!
The Republican Party of today bears absolutely NO resemblance to the one of the 1950's or 40s and you bloody well know it.
Its telling that you have to reference back 60 years to find a Republican National figure who wasnt a lunatic or a corrupt Neo Facist or a Corporate Controlled Plutocrat.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151221
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All we've heard from you and your birther ilk are conspiracies, and finally we must conclude,according to your "insider" intelligence (intelligence? LMAO LRS tm regd) that in the final analysis, it's all Obama's fault. You've kept us informed on types of wxplosives, detonators, powder, etc but Rogue, I have not read from you or any other birther one word of kindness, of sympathy,of grief for those poor victims, no matter who did the dastardly deed. Shame on you and your ilk.
Well to expect Empathy or Compassion from these freaks is asking a bit much....anything outside their fetid obsession with Barack Obama is not...quite ...real....
As usual they are totally blank on whats obvious to EVERYONE else:that the things they focus on during these times of National Tragedy say very little about Obama and reams and volumes about THEM.
But that would require personal insight and mental clarity that is too much to ask of 'conservatives' in 2013.
I cant wait to see them trying to make excuses for whichever 'Bubba-Patriot'piece of sh*t was responsible for this and up on their hind legs trying to shift blame to the Administration as if they were sane.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151222
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling out the Poopoo stain.
Democrats don’t ever tell the truth about their shared history with African Americans. They will never admit that the Confederacy was formed by Democrats intent on keeping their ancestors locked on plantations as slaves. They will never admit that the Klu Klux Klan was formed and populated by Democrats who had been members of the Confederate Army. They have lied about which Party was home to some of the worst bigots in American history.
Black conservative writer K. Carl Smith summed these lies up with:“When I grew up in Alabama, I thought George Wallace was a Republican. I thought Bull Connor was a Republican. I believed the people that bombed the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Ala., were part of the Republican Party….. all of the things I believed to be true I found it was a lie.”
I’m sure you meant to say black conservative writer K. Carl Smith summed up his own stupid lie.

There is no way he could have grown up a black American (in Alabama no less) and not have known what Party to which those southern segregationist belonged. At any rate everyone else did whether or not they were allowed to vote and he’s a lying sack of shit whoever he is if he says he didn’t. No wonder he’s a dumb ass Republican.

The fact is your Party for the last fifty or so years has been hostile not only to blacks but every other minority group in the country and everyone including you knows it. You are those 50’s Democrats and your entire Party’s utter contempt and lying personal attacks towards Obama who most see as a decent an admirable family man will only help to ensure the Democrats dominance in the minority communities for years to come.

Nobody wants to hear about your Party’s ancient history GB because it says absolutely nothing about who you are today. And the notion Blacks have been lied to about their own history is ridiculous on its face as we have an oral history whites will never be privy to

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151223
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, as I said earlier, how could so much ignorance be lodged in one single person? I said a king. I didn't know William was king yet, and his wife the queen. I thought Elizabeth II was the Queen. Semantics, how do you like it? Look it up.
Ok, so I exaggerated. A king's wedding can cost $33 and up to $60 million. Which goes to show that $33 million for Clinton's wedding is impossible, as the scale is so awesomely different.
A longtime Clinton family friend denied that the wedding would cost more than $1 million. The friend, who spoke on condition of anonymity in keeping with the family's desire for privacy, said the cost will not exceed six figures. Wedding experts told The Associated Press the wedding could cost $2 million to $3 million, while other outlets said it could hit $5 million.
http://www.today.com/id/38444780/ns/today-wed...
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151224
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m sure you meant to say black conservative writer K. Carl Smith summed up his own stupid lie.
There is no way he could have grown up a black American (in Alabama no less) and not have known what Party to which those southern segregationist belonged. At any rate everyone else did whether or not they were allowed to vote and he’s a lying sack of shit whoever he is if he says he didn’t. No wonder he’s a dumb ass Republican.
The fact is your Party for the last fifty or so years has been hostile not only to blacks but every other minority group in the country and everyone including you knows it. You are those 50’s Democrats and your entire Party’s utter contempt and lying personal attacks towards Obama who most see as a decent an admirable family man will only help to ensure the Democrats dominance in the minority communities for years to come.
Nobody wants to hear about your Party’s ancient history GB because it says absolutely nothing about who you are today. And the notion Blacks have been lied to about their own history is ridiculous on its face as we have an oral history whites will never be privy to
And that hostility is alive and well today,all you have to do is check your local Topix for thousands of dispatches from the 'Republican Base' as to where the party is REALLY at these days.
Which to me is reassuring.
Inspite of any cosmetic 'change' the GOP leadership is trying to pass off the Base remains as retrogrde paranoid,racist and hostile and plain old none too bright as it ever was.
And everyone DOES know it.
Which is good because these idiots need to be kept as far away from affecting this Nations course as humanly possible for as long as possible.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151225
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Grand Birther wrote:
More about that voter fraud that never happens.
Nun pleads guilty to voter fraud; escapes prison
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130416/N...
A lot of people have no idea how liberal most Catholics actually are. Just look at the state that is most Catholic, Massachusetts!
Now let me tell you about Liberal Catholic Logic. It is a sin to use any form of birth control, except for Vatican Roulette. Sooo, if you take one birth control pill, you have committed a sin.
Soooo, the woman goes to a priest to confess her sin but the priest can not absolve her sin if she will not reform, which means stop taking birth control pills.
So she stops taking The Pill and gets pregnant so she panics and gets an abortion. And she goes to a priest to confess that sin and since she has no intention of getting another abortion, the priest gives her absolution. A few months later she gets pregnant again so she gets another abortion and confesses once again!!!!
You see, a liberal can always rationalize misconduct.
Now me, why I do not conform to all the teachings of the Catholic Church. Yes, I sometimes go to mass but I do not take communion as I know for a person not in good standing with the church, it would be a sacrilege! In that way, I am probably more Catholic than most liberal Catholics!
Oh, you do know the Italian and Sicilian mob are .... Catholics!!! And they mob votes Democrat too!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151226
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Boston Marathon Truthers Begin Conspiracy Theories
Posted on April 16, 2013
I just can’t get on board with these conspiracy theories. We can’t keep anything secret and the number of people that would have to be involved in these kinds of conspiracies would astronomical. Which is more logical? That evil exists and wants to harm us or that there is some grand plan by some secret group in our government that hopes will work out by these kinds of attacks. Sure they always point out some sort of supposed inconsistencies, but here’s my biggest thing. If this is possible in our free government, we’re already doomed.
Check it out:
It’s now becoming clear that members of the Boston bomb squad had advanced notice of the horrific bombing that took place at the marathon today. As an eyewitness reports, once the bombs went off, officials began announcing,“this is just a drill!” This logically means they were all informed of the “bomb drill” beforehand. Otherwise, why would they respond with,“this is just a drill”?
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/boston-ma ...
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you post such B.S It is posting like this get the stupid conspiracy theories going.
Easy, the truth hurts you Libtards. You guys are the 9/11 Truthers because you wanted something to blame Bush on. And you believe that rogue members of the CIA would do this just to make Obama look bad.
Just like you think it was okay for Clinton to commit perjury in a Federal Court and Obstruct Justice because it was ONLY about sex and he was trying to protect his wife! You probably blame the CIA for putting Bill's DNA on Monica's dress!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151227
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

truman wrote:
<quoted text>And that hostility is alive and well today,all you have to do is check your local Topix for thousands of dispatches from the 'Republican Base' as to where the party is REALLY at these days.
Which to me is reassuring.
Inspite of any cosmetic 'change' the GOP leadership is trying to pass off the Base remains as retrogrde paranoid,racist and hostile and plain old none too bright as it ever was.
And everyone DOES know it.
Which is good because these idiots need to be kept as far away from affecting this Nations course as humanly possible for as long as possible.
And you see no racism among the Democrats? Ever hear of the New Black Panthers? And guess what, they and the Nation of Islam are ..... Democrats who want to kill white peoples!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151228
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No jackfish, I mean flatten them!
Like you did in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151229
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

MomOfTwo wrote:
I agree that it was the white trash gun hicks behind the bombings. This was an attack on liberals (who enjoy the outdoors, excercise, social events, etc.) and those monsters have been threatening Obama and the liberals since gun legislation talks after Newtown.
Naw, no hate here. It has no facts but knows it must be "white trash". Oh, Conservatives do not need to exercise as WE WORK. It is you Libtards who are the couch potatoes.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151230
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

MomOfTwo wrote:
<quoted text>Nice catch!
Now offing-off your own mom, KFC GB. Cute.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151231
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Hey MomOfTwo, do you know why Blacks and Hispanics, American Indians have higher incidents of diabetes? No, it is not what they eat, it is ... poor dental heath!!! Poor people tend not to go to dentists and develop gum gum disease and the bacteria get into their blood systems and attack their pancreas, kidneys, heart, etc.
Nope, it has nothing to do with the color of their skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 132,821 - 132,840 of174,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,078,269
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min j_m_w 97,509
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 11 min KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Terry rigsby 48,839
Amy 7-22 55 min PEllen 13
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Uncle Samowitz 5
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Roxie Darling 258
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••