BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,641)

Showing posts 132,801 - 132,820 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot jackfish. We've had to hear about "Clinton" down here for decades! You mean you don't despise these filthy rich liars? I'm shocked! I wouldn't allow either one of them to enter my house. They are trash! Will the dumbazzbastard ever wake up? Let's hope not. LMAO!
Oh, where's that post, jackfish? LMAO!!! Oh yea, you also failed to explain how I can change my locations. LMAO!!! You're not doing too well jackfish! Then again, you never do.
LRS : You mean you don't despise these filthy rich liars? I'm shocked! I wouldn't allow either one of them to enter my house. They are trash! I wouldn't allow either one of them to enter my house. They are trash!"

Well, you used "trash in the wrong places". Let's rephrase it, shall we? You mean you don't despise these filthy rich liars? I'm shocked! I wouldn't allow either one of them to enter my house. They are trash! I'd love to let them into my humble trailer and offer them real food like pork rinds and Cheetos and my great bathtub beer, but they'd have to get around or step over the trash and beside there is so much of it, I'd rather leave them out there and wallow in it myself."

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Remain asleep, Sparkles!
Yes, LRS/Rogue/lolloll/Rush/whodat from Kelseyville.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The 33 million dollar figure for Porky Pig's daughter's fantasy wedding came from AOL/Huffington Post.
Satisfied?
No. It was $3 million. No one, not even a king, can spend $33 million for a wedding. And I figure for a man of Clinton's means, and the number of people he had to invite, it's not that high a figure. And all spent locally.

Oh, why do you believe everything you read, even from the Huffington Post, Rogue, er, loose? I see, you can't pass up a Clinton-Obama hate headline, your hate's so high, you just gobble it up. Incidentally, and I told you, but reading's not your forte, there was a mix-up between "Slim" Limbaugh's $33 million salary and Clinton's wedding . Add to that your story about the $33 million home in Hawaii(what a coincidence how these 33 keep coming up?) that Obama was "retiring" to after his Nov 6 electoral defeat and we have...you and your birther ilk : LOSERS. Lying losers.
Anonymous

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

http://hotzapme.blogspot.com

Don't Fight! Please Visit Us

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Colin Powell sent America to war with Iraq under false pretenses.
He was wrong to do that, should've checked the evidence more thoroughly. He didn't. BUt, he did NOT make up the lies. President Cheney and Vice-Presidents Rumsfeld, Grove and Rice lied, not Powell.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>What, you didn't call me a racist!!! Slipping aren't you!!!
LMAO!!!!
So he didn't. Must've gotten tired of flattering you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Let me try and educate you Libtards one more time. There are three classes of Explosives. Class A Explosives are also called HIGH Explosives and include dynamite, TNT, plastic explosives, etc. Then come Class B Explosives which are also known as LOW Explosives and they include BLACK gunpowder and ammonia nitrate/diesel fuel explosives (fertilizer bombs) used in mining.
Then comes the Class C Explosives which are usually considered propellants like smokeless gunpowders and fireworks that contain small amounts of BLACK gunpowder Now Class C Explosive can me made into bombs using pressure vessels like used in "pipe" bombs.
Now, prior to today I had never heard of "pressure cooker" bombs but it is just another form of pipe bombs. Since it is hard to get 12 inch diameter pipes, home-type pressure cookers should work out for medium sized bombs!
The gunpowder is easily available at just about anyplace that sells guns. To include Walmarts! I am sure that a pressure cooker filled with nails and ball bears and a couple pounds of gunpowder will do what the bombs in Boston yesterday.
Now you Libtards will probably say we need to license people who buy gunpowder and I will respectfully disagree with you. But I would encourage gun store owners to report people who just want to buy gunpowder without also buying other reloading supplied like primer caps, bullets, etc.!
Now, I have never tried to make a bomb and do not intend to. I am just educating you with what I know.
All we've heard from you and your birther ilk are conspiracies, and finally we must conclude,according to your "insider" intelligence (intelligence? LMAO LRS tm regd) that in the final analysis, it's all Obama's fault. You've kept us informed on types of wxplosives, detonators, powder, etc but Rogue, I have not read from you or any other birther one word of kindness, of sympathy,of grief for those poor victims, no matter who did the dastardly deed. Shame on you and your ilk.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The device at JFK library was an incendiary device. Try and at least keep up, jackfish. novasquid
I am keeping up. Not true. Are YOU keeping up? Rumours started by the yellow press, YOUR press that you adore. Try Pravda.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well north of $40 million between them in book fees and royalties is a good place to start counting.
There is always someone stupid enough to shell out big $$ for a political figure's scratchings. Sister Sarah got $1.25 million up front while Cheney grabbed $2 mil even and no one pretends either of them has anything interesting to say much less fans that can read.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible for a human being to be more irrelevant than you? I think not! LMAO!
Vanquished, stomped on once more and this is what you come up with, child?:

"Is it possible for a human being to be more irrelevant than you? I think not! LMAO!" (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Hmm, a source close to the bombing investigation says the devices closely resembles those used in Pakistan and Afghanistan. If this was carried out by either, I say flatten them!
Like you did in Afghanistan and Iraq? LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Mayor Menino, Congressman Capuano Join Islamic Society of Boston to Break Ground on New Cultural Center in Roxbury

Over recent years the Muslim population in and around Boston has grown significantly. Immigrants, students and professionals have added to Bostonís existing Muslim population, which numbers 70,000 in the Greater Boston area and 130,000 in Massachusetts overall.

Release Date: November 7, 2002{how many births since THEN}
http://www.bostonredevelopmentauthority.org/p...

islamic terrorists

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU QUEER!
This is totally original, Dick-Sucker!
You didn't write that. You plagiarized it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

I started to watch the Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel about six years ago and one of the first things I head was Captain Sig said he had been fishing for 25 years in the bering Sea and he had never seen the harbor at St. Paul Island freeze over before. Since then it has frozen over EACH year.
Today was the first episode and the Capt. with the white hair and beard says he has been fishing for 35 years and last winter was the worst winter he had ever seen. All most every boat in the fleet had major ice damage.
I know this is all aladodal information but everything I am hearing from the academics say the Earth is getting warmer, but how can it be when Germany just had their coldest winter in 150 YEARS? Last year was the coldest and wettest in fifty years and France had it's worst grape harvest in 40 years (must upset Jacques).
Yes, we did have a hotter summer than normal in the central Great Plains but here in Florida we had a very moderate and wet summer. Why we had 40 inches of rain between late May and early July. Yep, a years worth of rain in just six weeks!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that, dunceboy? LMAO!!!
http://www.extratv.com/2011/04/29/the-royal-w...
Well, well, as I said earlier, how could so much ignorance be lodged in one single person? I said a king. I didn't know William was king yet, and his wife the queen. I thought Elizabeth II was the Queen. Semantics, how do you like it? Look it up.

Ok, so I exaggerated. A king's wedding can cost $33 and up to $60 million. Which goes to show that $33 million for Clinton's wedding is impossible, as the scale is so awesomely different.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
Mayor Menino, Congressman Capuano Join Islamic Society of Boston to Break Ground on New Cultural Center in Roxbury
Over recent years the Muslim population in and around Boston has grown significantly. Immigrants, students and professionals have added to Bostonís existing Muslim population, which numbers 70,000 in the Greater Boston area and 130,000 in Massachusetts overall.
Release Date: November 7, 2002{how many births since THEN}
http://www.bostonredevelopmentauthority.org/p...
islamic terrorists
Just look at France. Ten percent of their population is now Muslims and they run the country. Nothing gets done unless the Muslims approve.
Britain is about 6% and they have big problems too!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And from you? Pure BS.
Nope, I've advanced nothing, pro or con. The whole thing is sad, though, those people did not deserve that kind of hurt. They were out having clean wholesome fun. 3 deaths, amputations, kids...

I have no idea who did this and neither do you. But, as per the Zimmerman and Martin thing, we're gonna hear eyewitness accounts of it blaming Obama and the dems, eyewitness accouts like you were there. I repeat, I have no idea who did this, and neither do you.

Already, it's been said here how AlQaeda glossy magazizes show how to make the kind of bomb used in Boston? So? American and other western publications don't also give that kind of information? Jut go on the web, you don't need fanatic Arabs to show us how to make bombs and detonators. All this jumping to conclusions, lynch mobs, bombing the living hell out of any country connected to terrorism. When Timothy McVeigh bombed Oklahoma City federal building, did you advocate bombing the US to smithereens? Wait until the police and FBI have done their jobs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He was wrong to do that, should've checked the evidence more thoroughly. He didn't. BUt, he did NOT make up the lies. President Cheney and Vice-Presidents Rumsfeld, Grove and Rice lied, not Powell.
Powell lied to Bush about Amb Wilson and was forced to resign. If you recall he resigned without notice and Condi Rice was appointed to replace him THE SAME DAY!
If Bush did not expect him to resign without warning, why did he have Condi Rice ready to replace him?
Oh, did you know Florida's Lt. Gov. resigned a month ago. Yep, a retired Navy officer and black and she resigned when Gov. Scott asked her to.
From what I have heard so far she has not been implicated in any criminal activity but the people she was associate with are!

Nearly 60 charged in Florida gambling scandal as lieutenant governor quits amid probe - Published March 13, 2013 - Associated Press

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/13/ne...
crack

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

cdrak

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
An aluminum pressure pot???? Something doesn't look right.
No, it's just a big pipe bomb. They had on go off at Fort Hood last year! You need some sort of a pressure vessel to make a Class C Explosive .... explode.
Look at smokeless gunpowder. You put it on the ground and lite it and it just burns. But take a loaded rifle cartridge and heat it with a lighter and it will blow up. Sure, a small explosion but if you put five pounds of gunpowder in a "pressure cooker" and then you will have want happened in Boston.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you did in Afghanistan and Iraq? LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
No jackfish, I mean flatten them!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 132,801 - 132,820 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr lol 48,683
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Incognito4Ever 1,071,797
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,523
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search