BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 234390 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151325 Apr 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
View is better from up here than from a rusted on-cinder-blocks trailer swamped in trash and feces , occupied by a lard-rind cheetos-gulping bathtub-beer guzzler boasting of beautiful nurse girl friends, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) and an almost ha ha brother-in-law world-famous surgeon, recently dead mother who it turns out died 30 years ago from sorrow, saddled with a botched alley-way abortion named LRS and new step-momma (ha ha, that is the best). Linger on, loser, sink lower, it can only get better .
I'm not sure but there might be medical help available for the treatment of Short Man Syndrome! You should check into it! LMAO! See ya Shirley.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151326 Apr 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your's is a grammatical error. It is a common mistake by many dumbazzes! No need to deny it. You've done it too many times for it to be a typo. LMAO!
You do have problems with that apostrophe, don't you, skid? "Your's is a grammatical error" you wrote, trying to correct me and writing it wrong. It's YOURS, Moe, YOURS, not your's, in this instance. Your's is not even a word. You dare argue grammar and spelling with me, you snivelling ignorant child-man? "Your's (sic LMAO LRS tm reg'd's new English) is a loser".

Note : Check out the double use of two kinds of apostrophies in "reg'd's"). Think you can get at least ONE correct apostrophe, poor loser? Why, oh why does a non-Anglo like me have to teach your dumb kind proper English? Is it maybe because your French, or Italian, or Spanish are better than mine and you don't want to embarass me? Thank you for that. I'm most grateful LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). No ",s" after reg,d this time, dunce capper. Now write "Yours" one thousand times as punishment.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151330 Apr 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why don't you run down to Arizona and tell that? Hey, come to think of it, maybe you could get into his "tent city". I hear all male prisoners have to wear pink undies! Just your kind of place! LMAO!!! pilgrimsquid
LRS : "Well why don't you run down to Arizona and tell that?" Real LRS paper-tough guy talk. So they may be bigger and stronger and have guns, therefore able to beat or kill me. And that makes them smarter, more intelligent? Kind of men you want leading the pack?

Ahhhh, the obsession is evermore present. Now it's the pink undies. And the tent city. And, phantasm of phantasms, Male prisoners. MMMM. I can just see you intentionally dropping that soap in the shower time after time, but, what? even in prison, swarming with sex-hungry cons, there are no takers? I guess one look at your ugly keister would deter even the hardest sex-driven maniac, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). And to think your mouth looks even worse LMAO (LRS reg'd tm).
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#151331 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, if someone commits murder, and you can prove it at the moment, you should stop the investigation? Obama stinks of corruption from everything from his birth status, to his social security numbers) to his draft registration but since you are happy to sleep with pigs you think we have to too?
Obama, the most un-transparent president in history!
thank goodness you're a rogue scholar and not a rhodes scholar! you people are acting as though he HAS committed murder. where were you all BEFORE he was elected either time? my point is that all you monday morning quarterbacks will always be around to close the barn door after the horses have asses have escaped.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151333 Apr 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
View is better from up here than from a rusted on-cinder-blocks trailer swamped in trash and feces , occupied by a lard-rind cheetos-gulping bathtub-beer guzzler boasting of beautiful nurse girl friends, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) and an almost ha ha brother-in-law world-famous surgeon, recently dead mother who it turns out died 30 years ago from sorrow, saddled with a botched alley-way abortion named LRS and new step-momma (ha ha, that is the best). Linger on, loser, sink lower, it can only get better .
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure but there might be medical help available for the treatment of Short Man Syndrome! You should check into it! LMAO! See ya Shirley.
Sorry, your riposte was voted lame and not too bright. The panel was trying to be charitable.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#151334 Apr 17, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Very Interesting.
Three events are bizarre unless you realize what was going on:
1. Abercrombie claimed an investigation of Obama’s birth record found something actually written down in the State Archives.
2. Mike Evans claimed Abercrombie told him he had gone to the hospitals with a search warrant, and there is no birth certificate or other evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii.
3. When the story of Evans’ claims went viral Abercrombie and AG Louie forced HDOH Director Palafox to resign and lied about it while anonymously threatening to investigate him for medical billing fraud. Three days later Palafox forced them to tell the truth about firing him by saying he didn’t know why he resigned.
I believe Palafox was the snag in the plan to create a new BC for Obama based on law enforcement saying it was necessary to protect Obama from those “crazy Arizona birthers”. Palafox wouldn’t create a new BC for Obama because the only record they had for Obama was non-valid and couldn’t legally be presumed as true, and the law only allows a new BC to be created for someone who was born in Hawaii. So Gov. Abercrombie and AG Louie got rid of Palafox and replaced him with Loretta Fuddy who (as we will see) proceeded to execute the plan – including (among other things) the unlawful shuffling of 4 August 1961 BC#’s in order to land Obama with a BC that claimed a Kapiolani Hospital birth and had the BC# that had been used on the forgery to sanitize Obama’s passport file 3 years earlier: Stig Waidelich’s.
Another set of birther LIES. Abercrombie said no such thing, and the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii have repeatedly said that Obama's birth certificate is in the files, where it is supposed to be, and that they sent official copies (on security paper, with the seal on the back) to Obama, and that the facts on the birth certificate that the White House has published are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent to Obama.

Other birther lies:

(1) a birther site saying that Hawaii Registrar of Births Onaka had told the secretary of state of Arizona that Obama that the birth certificate was forged. But Onaka never said any such thing.

(2) birther sites said that Obama’s lawyer had admitted that Obama’s birth certificate was forged. But, again, she never said any such thing.

(3)birther sites manufactured the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya, when the tape shows that in fact she said that he was born IN HAWAII repeatedly.

And then there is the forged "Kenyan birth certificate"---done by a fellow who claimed to have gotten it in Kenya, but who has refused to show that he had ever gone to Kenya. And there is the forged video claiming that Obama said that he was born in Kenya.

When the government of Kenya says that it investigated and that Obama was not born in Kenya, and only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, and when the government of Hawaii---officials of BOTH parties---says that there is good evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii, then you can bet that Obama was NOT born in Kenya.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151335 Apr 17, 2013
Did Tacky get himself booted AGAIN?

Another Wednesday, another Tacky mass-delete ....

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151336 Apr 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure but there might be medical help available for the treatment of Short Man Syndrome! You should check into it! LMAO! See ya Shirley.
If , to you, 1M80 is short, well, then I plead guilty, I'm short.
Any sam

East Lansing, MI

#151337 Apr 17, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Hawaii state registrar Alvin Onaka has publicly certified to AZ SOS Ken Bennett that Barack Obama’s HI birth certificate is legally non-valid and the White House image is a forgery.
http://theobamahustle.wordpress.com/2012/12/2...
Rush: Somebody Like Obama Buddy Bill Ayers Set Off Boston Bombs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cwOE0Xl8GnIXX&feature=em- uploademail
Team Arpaio: Felonious Obama ID Fraud Evidence Being Turned Over To New
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I do not know why but www.numbersusa.com is f ing up and putting
up an1888 number that does not work and is not correcting it. I call them and some ral bytch acting Janelle person was as rude as could be and did nt give a chit-
help all acitivsts and call them at
seven zero three , eight one six,
eight eight two zero
make them fix this

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151338 Apr 17, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Did Tacky get himself booted AGAIN?
Another Wednesday, another Tacky mass-delete ....
Interesting. You're right. I checked, they are all gone. Even the so-called "clean" ones. Also his other insane monikers are gone. No GB anywhere. The same thing happened with Lollollol's posts, all but 2 or 3 gone and god knows there were plenty while he was holidaying in Florida LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) from CA Double LMAO (LRS tm reg,d) sitting in Louisiana.

Anyhow, I don't get it. Why are they deleted is my first question and my 2nd one is, can they, through some strange ways, delete their own posts? I feel almost sure that LRS/lollollol did.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#151339 Apr 17, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Care, however distasteful, is legal. Got a point?
The legality of ObamaKare is still being debated in higher courts. A tax is a tax, a fine ins a fine. Interstate commerce is still a legal argument. Taxes,rules and laws that were made in a concerted effort to supersede The Constitution and to control the lives and take away free will and voting rights of United States citizens in the name of health care can not be legal. Legal scholars from the Medical community should be able to strip twenty six hundred pages from Obama's monstrosity,by insisting that only necessary legislation be authorized to remain in any health care bill.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151340 Apr 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have problems with that apostrophe, don't you, skid? "Your's is a grammatical error" you wrote, trying to correct me and writing it wrong. It's YOURS, Moe, YOURS, not your's, in this instance. Your's is not even a word. You dare argue grammar and spelling with me, you snivelling ignorant child-man? "Your's (sic LMAO LRS tm reg'd's new English) is a loser".
Note : Check out the double use of two kinds of apostrophies in "reg'd's"). Think you can get at least ONE correct apostrophe, poor loser? Why, oh why does a non-Anglo like me have to teach your dumb kind proper English? Is it maybe because your French, or Italian, or Spanish are better than mine and you don't want to embarass me? Thank you for that. I'm most grateful LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). No ",s" after reg,d this time, dunce capper. Now write "Yours" one thousand times as punishment.
Oh NO! It's a case of tit for tat! Will the world ever be the same? LMAO You poor SAP! BTW, learn the difference between "and" and "an". LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#151341 Apr 17, 2013
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
thank goodness you're a rogue scholar and not a rhodes scholar! you people are acting as though he HAS committed murder. where were you all BEFORE he was elected either time? my point is that all you monday morning quarterbacks will always be around to close the barn door after the horses have asses have escaped.
Obama's biography came out nine years ago,you had plenty of time to find out how much he wanted to destroy our nation before he was ever elected to a prominent political position.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151342 Apr 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS : "Well why don't you run down to Arizona and tell that?" Real LRS paper-tough guy talk. So they may be bigger and stronger and have guns, therefore able to beat or kill me. And that makes them smarter, more intelligent? Kind of men you want leading the pack?
Ahhhh, the obsession is evermore present. Now it's the pink undies. And the tent city. And, phantasm of phantasms, Male prisoners. MMMM. I can just see you intentionally dropping that soap in the shower time after time, but, what? even in prison, swarming with sex-hungry cons, there are no takers? I guess one look at your ugly keister would deter even the hardest sex-driven maniac, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). And to think your mouth looks even worse LMAO (LRS reg'd tm).
No's, it's just's show's what's a's coward's you's are's. squid You poor SAP.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#151343 Apr 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The legality of ObamaKare is still being debated in higher courts. A tax is a tax, a fine ins a fine. Interstate commerce is still a legal argument. Taxes,rules and laws that were made in a concerted effort to supersede The Constitution and to control the lives and take away free will and voting rights of United States citizens in the name of health care can not be legal. Legal scholars from the Medical community should be able to strip twenty six hundred pages from Obama's monstrosity,by insisting that only necessary legislation be authorized to remain in any health care bill.
Higher Courts? SCOTUS has ruled.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#151344 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, if someone commits murder, and you can prove it at the moment, you should stop the investigation? Obama stinks of corruption from everything from his birth status, to his social security numbers) to his draft registration but since you are happy to sleep with pigs you think we have to too?
Obama, the most un-transparent president in history!
Let's begin with the draft registration. You are right. It was forged. It was forged by the fellow who posted it, and that was NOT Obama or his campaign or the White House or any representative of Obama. A fellow simply claims that he got Obama's draft card from the Selective Service and posted it. Well, he or she was the one who forged it.

Next, the SS number. Millions of people have errors in their SS numbers. There is not a shred of proof that there is anything wrong with Obama's SS number other than one of those MILLIONS of errors. Who told you that the SS Administration had clerks who would enter data correctly 100% of the time? That is a stupid idea, isn't it?

Finally, Obama's birth status. There is NOTHING wrong with it. He really was born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) and the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 all show.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#151345 Apr 17, 2013
Re: "Obama, the most un-transparent president in history! "

Obama has shown his birth certificate. In fact he showed it twice, the short form and the long form. This was in contrast to ALL other presidents, none of whom showed their birth certificates.

As for other information. Obama has not shown his college grades, but then neither did Mitt Romney or any other president or presidential candidate.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151346 Apr 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If , to you, 1M80 is short, well, then I plead guilty, I'm short.
That is a model's height, girlyman!
Justice Dale

United States

#151347 Apr 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's just a big pipe bomb. They had on go off at Fort Hood last year! You need some sort of a pressure vessel to make a Class C Explosive .... explode.
Look at smokeless gunpowder. You put it on the ground and lite it and it just burns. But take a loaded rifle cartridge and heat it with a lighter and it will blow up. Sure, a small explosion but if you put five pounds of gunpowder in a "pressure cooker" and then you will have want happened in Boston.
It is a very weak bomb, designed to maim more than kill. I think this was just a statement, a preview of what is to come.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151348 Apr 17, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Higher Courts? SCOTUS has ruled.
The SCOTUS is wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,482,623
please help us 28 min Marshall Stratford 26
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 1 hr Historical Events 18
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,177
Climate Change References, Deleted From WH Webs... 8 hr YES there is a GOD 4
Are democrats destroyed? 9 hr Where is my love ... 248
last post wins! (Dec '10) 9 hr honeymylove 2,907

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages