BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,639)

Showing posts 132,761 - 132,780 of174,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've put it up, let's see, now, 4 times. You shan't be hearing from me furhter on this, LRS/lollollol/Rush and that other guy from Kelseyville - so many, can't remember all the liar's monikers.
How about where you got the JFK library explosing news that only you seems to know about.
The device at JFK library was an incendiary device. Try and at least keep up, jackfish. novasquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well north of $40 million between them in book fees and royalties is a good place to start counting.
There is always someone stupid enough to shell out big $$ for a political figure's scratchings. Sister Sarah got $1.25 million up front while Cheney grabbed $2 mil even and no one pretends either of them has anything interesting to say much less fans that can read.
Is it possible for a human being to be more irrelevant than you? I think not! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Is it possible for a human being to be more irrelevant than you? I think not! LMAO!
What's wrong Romper? No empty threats today? No more "I'm warning you, don't laugh at me or I'll warn you not to laugh at me"?

Poor Romper - sulks for weeks and returns as empty headed as ever
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>More moronology from the blatherer! I had a great time in Florida. Will be going back soon too. How's that shythole you're in? LMAO! Go back to weeding your garden gramps. Maybe you should go and get a ho' to help you? LMAO!!!
Back again? How many Spring Breaks does that "special school" of yours give to the third grade?

Of course if I lived in Mississipi / Looserana I'd leave as often as I could ... So maybe you aren't as dumb as you look
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Back again? How many Spring Breaks does that "special school" of yours give to the third grade?
Of course if I lived in Mississipi / Looserana I'd leave as often as I could ... So maybe you aren't as dumb as you look
You just don't have it, boy. Sorry.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't have it, boy. Sorry.
The new "kinder gentler" Romper is much less entertaining than the pre-sulk blowhard throwing empty threats all about.

Time to look for entertainment elsewhere - hopefully Mom will fuel you up on sugar and caffeine for tomorrow's show
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Hmm, a source close to the bombing investigation says the devices closely resembles those used in Pakistan and Afghanistan. If this was carried out by either, I say flatten them!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The new "kinder gentler" Romper is much less entertaining than the pre-sulk blowhard throwing empty threats all about.
Time to look for entertainment elsewhere - hopefully Mom will fuel you up on sugar and caffeine for tomorrow's show
You're so easy to clownstomp it's not even a challenge. LMAO! novasquid
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

https://www.google.com/search... 's+trial+his+sister+read+a+let ter+from+him+to+the+grand+jury +in+which+he+told+her+he+was+g oing+into+the+Special+Forces+C overt+Tactical+Unit.&rlz=1 C1CHFX_enUS530US530&aq=f &oq=At+McVeigh's+trial+his +sister+read+a+letter+from+him +to+the+grand+jury+in+which+he +told+her+he+was+going+into+th e+Special+Forces+Covert+Tactic al+Unit.&aqs=chrome.0.57 &sourceid=chrome&ie=UT F-8
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

I got it. Let's ban the BLACK guns. It is not the non-black guns that are the problem, just those black ones!!!
This coming from the Congresswoman who think our astronutz put the American flag on ...... MARS!

Representative Jackson Lee:“Don’t Condemn The Gangbangers,” It’s The Guns’ Fault
Posted 16 Hours Ago by Philip Hodges filed

Last week, Representative Sheila Jackson Lee spoke on the House floor in favor of more restrictions that prohibit law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves and their families from criminals. She pleaded with fellow lawmakers to run to the defense of the gangbangers, telling them that it’s not the criminals’ fault. It’s that we don’t have more laws restricting guns:
“Don’t condemn the gangbangers, they’ve got guns that are trafficked — that are not enforced, that are straw purchased and they come into places even that have strong gun laws. Why? Because we don’t have sensible gun legislation. I’m going to agree with my friends on the other side of the isle. Our Republican friends, let’s enforce the gun laws that we have –- who would run away from that. That’s a sensible proposition. Put a resolution on the floor of the House –- let’s enforce gun laws that we have.”

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/04/represent...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Connection? Hmmm...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/04/16...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Who doesn't believe in karma?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/04/16/magni...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Let me try and educate you Libtards one more time. There are three classes of Explosives. Class A Explosives are also called HIGH Explosives and include dynamite, TNT, plastic explosives, etc. Then come Class B Explosives which are also known as LOW Explosives and they include BLACK gunpowder and ammonia nitrate/diesel fuel explosives (fertilizer bombs) used in mining.
Then comes the Class C Explosives which are usually considered propellants like smokeless gunpowders and fireworks that contain small amounts of BLACK gunpowder Now Class C Explosive can me made into bombs using pressure vessels like used in "pipe" bombs.
Now, prior to today I had never heard of "pressure cooker" bombs but it is just another form of pipe bombs. Since it is hard to get 12 inch diameter pipes, home-type pressure cookers should work out for medium sized bombs!
The gunpowder is easily available at just about anyplace that sells guns. To include Walmarts! I am sure that a pressure cooker filled with nails and ball bears and a couple pounds of gunpowder will do what the bombs in Boston yesterday.
Now you Libtards will probably say we need to license people who buy gunpowder and I will respectfully disagree with you. But I would encourage gun store owners to report people who just want to buy gunpowder without also buying other reloading supplied like primer caps, bullets, etc.!
Now, I have never tried to make a bomb and do not intend to. I am just educating you with what I know.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry coward. Why don't you go to North Korea since you have decided they have the authority to deny US citizenship to any child born here
Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.(Wong Kim Ark v. US, para. 34)

Also the US government can not strip a foreign citizenship from anyone, unless they request such through the naturalization process.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of that Dale intellect. What a pathetic bigot
What, you didn't call me a racist!!! Slipping aren't you!!!
LMAO!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Boston Marathon Truthers Begin Conspiracy Theories
Posted on April 16, 2013

I just can’t get on board with these conspiracy theories. We can’t keep anything secret and the number of people that would have to be involved in these kinds of conspiracies would astronomical. Which is more logical? That evil exists and wants to harm us or that there is some grand plan by some secret group in our government that hopes will work out by these kinds of attacks. Sure they always point out some sort of supposed inconsistencies, but here’s my biggest thing. If this is possible in our free government, we’re already doomed.
Check it out:

It’s now becoming clear that members of the Boston bomb squad had advanced notice of the horrific bombing that took place at the marathon today. As an eyewitness reports, once the bombs went off, officials began announcing,“this is just a drill!” This logically means they were all informed of the “bomb drill” beforehand. Otherwise, why would they respond with,“this is just a drill”?

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/boston-ma...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Flash, Just watching the Boston press conference and the press asked about the gunpowder smell that some near the bomb blasts smelled. The police declined to answer that question but did not rule gunpowder out.
Oh, BLACK gunpowder contains sulfur but i much harder to get as it is a Class B Explosive. People who use black powder guns use a substitute power that is nitrogen bases as most smokeless powders are.
A well known substitute for black gunpowder is Pytodex'

Black powder substitute
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A black powder substitute is a replacement for black powder used in muzzleloading and cartridge firearms. Black powder substitutes offer a number of advantages over black powder, primarily including reduced sensitivity as an explosive and increased efficiency as a propellant powder.
Types of substitutes

Hodgdon's Pyrodex was the first widely available substitute on the market. Pyrodex is less sensitive to ignition [less explosive] than black powder, and uses the same shipping and storage guidelines as smokeless powder. Pyrodex is more energetic per unit of mass than black powder, but it is less dense, and can be substituted at a 1:1 ratio by volume for black powder in many applications. Pyrodex is similar in composition to black powder, consisting primarily of charcoal, sulfur, and potassium nitrate, but it also contains graphite and potassium perchlorate

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are novasquid.
http://gothamist.com/2008/04/04/bill_hillary_...
How can there be such huge ignorance in just one person? I wasn't asking about the $109 million, slug, I was asking you to prove that the money was acquited illegally. You said they were crooks. Second request : Prove it, now.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are novasquid.
http://gothamist.com/2008/04/04/bill_hillary_...
Oh, he came to Ottawa last year. Cost :$50,000 speaker's fee. You do get up to $109 million pretty fast that way, plus book rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 132,761 - 132,780 of174,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,078,703
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min danetoo 67,881
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 min TW_sugar_daddio 6
Abby 7-23 13 min PEllen 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min Terry rigsby 48,845
Chicago Train Robbery 44 min ItsTheUncleRemusConcept 4
Strategy 47 min USA-NOLongerNo-1 6
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••