BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#150972 Apr 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And another point. Poopo is offended that Fox News did not cover this award ceremony in Israel for Obama but how many of the Lame Stream Media are covering the MURDER TRIAL OF Dr. Kermit Gosnell. Apparently Poopo and the LSM think Obama getting another stupid award is more important than a doctor who is being tried for murdering seven babies!!!!
Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story
The dead babies. The exploited women. The racism. The numerous governmental failures. It is thoroughly newsworthy.
CONOR FRIEDERSDORFAPR 12 2013,
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...
Ruminations of before Roe V Wade Rogue and you’ll probably see more of this as Republicans continue to subvert the law by shutting down every woman’s health care clinic in the country. You’ll never be able to stop abortions but apparently wherever there’s a Republican controlled legislature they’re determined to stop safe ones.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#150973 Apr 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good!
Ohhhh ... believe ME ...
I will ... ;~)
You need manure for fertilizer? Turn to LRS's, Rogue's, Frank's, KFC's, G.B.s, American er hmmm Pravda lady's BS. Think of the possibilities. And moreover, if lies could be turned to fertilizer...

Ottawa

#150977 Apr 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're doing some of that lying lying stuff, aren't you? LMAO! If you can't figure out who lol is then you're every bit as dumb as I think you are. I see some of your pals were in Boston today. Why didn't you join them? catfish slime
Isn't that something? I corner you, identify lollollol as being you, you admit it,(didnt't think I'd find it, did you?) itwas so obvious anyhow, the language!! and you come up with "If you can't figure out who lol is "

How many times do you have to be made to look like a fool before you abdicate? Wing man ?(American er hmm Pravda Lady) LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Okay, Rush, come clean a second time. Out with it, trailer boy, pork rinds and all.

Moreno Valley, CA

#150978 Apr 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You Idiotards see conspiracies where there are none while ignoring the ones that are.
Obama v. Satan
http://tv.yahoo.com/video/playlist/primetime/...
Oh Lord! Look who’s talking.

Ottawa

#150979 Apr 15, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruminations of before Roe V Wade Rogue and you’ll probably see more of this as Republicans continue to subvert the law by shutting down every woman’s health care clinic in the country. You’ll never be able to stop abortions but apparently wherever there’s a Republican controlled legislature they’re determined to stop safe ones.
Many Repubs and Rogue prefer the back-alley kind of abortion where God will punish the bad woman AND her baby by eliminating both. It's the birther way.

Ottawa

#150982 Apr 15, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has assured us that no Muslims will be harmed during the investigation and prosecution of this matter
Why should they? If some terrorist organisation is responsible for this, and even if it is Muslim, why should ordinary innocent American Muslim citizens be harmed? Why should ANY innocent non-suspect of any race, gender or denomination be harmed? Do you want to become another USSR, Nazi Germany or Argentine/Chilean junta?

Ottawa

#150985 Apr 15, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord! Look who’s talking.
Let's ask Rogue about the great $33 million house conspiracy in Hawaii that he announced, no, stated, here on Topix, the house that was going to be Obama's retreat after his November 6 2012 defeat to "offshore" Romney. Funny, Rogue always remains silent on those kinds of fabrications.

You see, Rogue so hates Obama, he doesn't even stop to think that there is no way Obama could scrounge $33 million.$3 million, maybe. Hey, isn't that what Loose said Clinton paid for Chelsea's wedding? Which happened to be Huge Limbaugh's annual stipend? Wow, hey, is loose Rogue? As Rush/lollollol/LRS is the same loser? The plot thickens. At first glance, seems to be full of birther losers here, then they turn out to be 2 or 3 multi-monikered failures.

Ottawa

#150987 Apr 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard mutilated monkey meat works really well. Care to volunteer?
So far you've threated wojar, Poppo, me, and Obama. Now it's monkeys. You'd kill you own kit and kin, you own clan, your own inbred family?

Ottawa

#150988 Apr 15, 2013
Corr : threatened

Ottawa

#150989 Apr 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You found a post by me that says I'm lol? Put it up. What an idiot! Last time for the small boy wearing the dunce cap, one moniker LRS. It's a very simple statement. Can you grasp it? I highly doubt it! novasquid
I did put it up, about two hours ago. That's it, loudmouth boor and invariably foul-mouthed slithering slug. Rock's beckoning, go to it, lie down, and slime it up.

Moreno Valley, CA

#150990 Apr 15, 2013
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
Another muslime brotherhood attack as Obummer waches on HD tv.
Oscummer hides right now on gulf corse as the Americas is under attack by Benjamin Ghazi to enforce sharia.
Why is Omuslimer not aresting and question muslime brotherhood leader Huma Abedin?
Take are contry back before too late.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tea Party Patriot" .Now, there's an oxymoron. Biggest contradiction in terms I've ever come across. Those that would destroy their own country calling themselves patriot? Wow.
TPP is obviously spoofing the ignorant birfoon by showing how ridiculous the birfoon myths sound to the sane.

Moreno Valley, CA

#150993 Apr 15, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Hey Poppo,
I know you're a stand-up kind of guy.
That's too bad about what happened today in Boston.
As a result, I think America can look forward to an increaseed police presence. In conjunction with more and more security sweeps as terrorism continues. Especially at sporting events where large crowds may congregate.
Sad, very sad Loose whoever is responsible. Or maybe responsible is not the right word to use. Guilty won’t do either because that would imply the nut actually feels something.
Sean Sanity

Chicago, IL

#150994 Apr 15, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
TPP is obviously spoofing the ignorant birfoon by showing how ridiculous the birfoon myths sound to the sane.
The sad thing is you really can't tell the difference between the spoof and the real thing, as evident by all of the birfoons judging it "helpful" and "agree".

Moreno Valley, CA

#150995 Apr 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so stupid it's funny!
What’s crackin Mr. Liars? I see the short bus made a stop at the thread today.

Ottawa

#151002 Apr 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BOSTON (AP)— Boston police say there’s been a third explosion in the city, following two blasts near the finish line of the Boston Marathon that killed two people and injured many others.
Police Commissioner Edward Davis says authorities aren’t certain that the explosion that occurred more than an hour later at the JFK Library was related to the other blasts, but they’re treating it as if it was.
Davis says there are no injuries stemming from the third explosion. The total numbers of casualties from the other blasts isn’t known.
Davis urged people to stay indoors and not congregate in large groups.
Police say they received no information before the explosions to indicate they were coming.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/15/two-explosi...
A person of interest is IN custody!
How can you be so wrong every time on everything? I know. You get your news from invalid and handicapped orgs like http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/15/two-explosi ...

I've watched CBC, CTV, Globa, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, BBC, TF1, all say there were TWO explosions, not three, and none mentioned anyone in custody, as a matter of fact, they all pointed out that the Boston police announced that no one has been identified or arrested.

Oh, did you check Pravda?

Ottawa

#151003 Apr 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are nasty trash. "You" should know that jackfish. novasquid
They are? All 1.2 billion of them?

Ottawa

#151005 Apr 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are nasty trash. "You" should know that jackfish. novasquid
Do you know any Muslims? Have you ever lived in a Muslim country? ANY Muslim country?'Cuz they are not all like Saudi Arabia or Yemen or the really bad ones. Turkey, a member of NATO, is a country that is 98% Muslim. So's Indonesia, an ally. And Malaysia. And Morocco. And so many more. Read, travel, talk to people without necessarily being boorish and insulting.

Ottawa

#151007 Apr 15, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
<quoted text>
your drunk again ,aren't you !!!!
your (sic) ignorant, aren't you !!!!(sic)
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#151013 Apr 15, 2013
Grand Loser wrote:
Up-to-Date News: Live Local News Feed…Obama Doesn’t Call It ‘Terror’…CAIR Retweets: Please Don’t Be a Muslim…Possible Suspect
Yep the duspect is a Saudi National.
Last I checked, Saudi's were Muslims!
Sorry, Grand Loser, no suspects in custody at this time.

But I suspect you're a racist piece of shite; rather, I know you are.

Why is everything you post here hilariously and demonstrably wrong? Are you really this dumb in real life?

Ottawa

#151015 Apr 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Up-to-Date News: Live Local News Feed…Obama Doesn’t Call It ‘Terror’…CAIR Retweets: Please Don’t Be a Muslim…Possible Suspect
Yep the duspect is a Saudi National.
Last I checked, Saudi's were Muslims!
Last I checked, Saudis and the Bin Laden family were the Bush family's best and most loyal friends, no?

1. "duspect?". What's that?

2. "Saudi's?" Plural, right? Surely, you meant Saudis.

Tit for tat, KFC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,153,554
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min PEllen 98,838
9 inch kaa land 33 min Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
Amy 12-19 38 min PEllen 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min RACE 4,914
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,882
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Boy G 51,249
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:32PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?