BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237263 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#151196 Apr 16, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU QUEER!
This is totally original, Dick-Sucker!
You didn't write that. You plagiarized it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#151197 Apr 16, 2013
I started to watch the Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel about six years ago and one of the first things I head was Captain Sig said he had been fishing for 25 years in the bering Sea and he had never seen the harbor at St. Paul Island freeze over before. Since then it has frozen over EACH year.
Today was the first episode and the Capt. with the white hair and beard says he has been fishing for 35 years and last winter was the worst winter he had ever seen. All most every boat in the fleet had major ice damage.
I know this is all aladodal information but everything I am hearing from the academics say the Earth is getting warmer, but how can it be when Germany just had their coldest winter in 150 YEARS? Last year was the coldest and wettest in fifty years and France had it's worst grape harvest in 40 years (must upset Jacques).
Yes, we did have a hotter summer than normal in the central Great Plains but here in Florida we had a very moderate and wet summer. Why we had 40 inches of rain between late May and early July. Yep, a years worth of rain in just six weeks!

Ottawa

#151198 Apr 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that, dunceboy? LMAO!!!
http://www.extratv.com/2011/04/29/the-royal-w...
Well, well, as I said earlier, how could so much ignorance be lodged in one single person? I said a king. I didn't know William was king yet, and his wife the queen. I thought Elizabeth II was the Queen. Semantics, how do you like it? Look it up.

Ok, so I exaggerated. A king's wedding can cost $33 and up to $60 million. Which goes to show that $33 million for Clinton's wedding is impossible, as the scale is so awesomely different.

Location hidden

#151200 Apr 16, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
Mayor Menino, Congressman Capuano Join Islamic Society of Boston to Break Ground on New Cultural Center in Roxbury
Over recent years the Muslim population in and around Boston has grown significantly. Immigrants, students and professionals have added to Boston’s existing Muslim population, which numbers 70,000 in the Greater Boston area and 130,000 in Massachusetts overall.
Release Date: November 7, 2002{how many births since THEN}
http://www.bostonredevelopmentauthority.org/p...
islamic terrorists
Just look at France. Ten percent of their population is now Muslims and they run the country. Nothing gets done unless the Muslims approve.
Britain is about 6% and they have big problems too!

Ottawa

#151201 Apr 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And from you? Pure BS.
Nope, I've advanced nothing, pro or con. The whole thing is sad, though, those people did not deserve that kind of hurt. They were out having clean wholesome fun. 3 deaths, amputations, kids...

I have no idea who did this and neither do you. But, as per the Zimmerman and Martin thing, we're gonna hear eyewitness accounts of it blaming Obama and the dems, eyewitness accouts like you were there. I repeat, I have no idea who did this, and neither do you.

Already, it's been said here how AlQaeda glossy magazizes show how to make the kind of bomb used in Boston? So? American and other western publications don't also give that kind of information? Jut go on the web, you don't need fanatic Arabs to show us how to make bombs and detonators. All this jumping to conclusions, lynch mobs, bombing the living hell out of any country connected to terrorism. When Timothy McVeigh bombed Oklahoma City federal building, did you advocate bombing the US to smithereens? Wait until the police and FBI have done their jobs.

Location hidden

#151204 Apr 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He was wrong to do that, should've checked the evidence more thoroughly. He didn't. BUt, he did NOT make up the lies. President Cheney and Vice-Presidents Rumsfeld, Grove and Rice lied, not Powell.
Powell lied to Bush about Amb Wilson and was forced to resign. If you recall he resigned without notice and Condi Rice was appointed to replace him THE SAME DAY!
If Bush did not expect him to resign without warning, why did he have Condi Rice ready to replace him?
Oh, did you know Florida's Lt. Gov. resigned a month ago. Yep, a retired Navy officer and black and she resigned when Gov. Scott asked her to.
From what I have heard so far she has not been implicated in any criminal activity but the people she was associate with are!

Nearly 60 charged in Florida gambling scandal as lieutenant governor quits amid probe - Published March 13, 2013 - Associated Press

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/13/ne...
crack

Georgetown, KY

#151206 Apr 16, 2013
cdrak

Location hidden

#151208 Apr 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
An aluminum pressure pot???? Something doesn't look right.
No, it's just a big pipe bomb. They had on go off at Fort Hood last year! You need some sort of a pressure vessel to make a Class C Explosive .... explode.
Look at smokeless gunpowder. You put it on the ground and lite it and it just burns. But take a loaded rifle cartridge and heat it with a lighter and it will blow up. Sure, a small explosion but if you put five pounds of gunpowder in a "pressure cooker" and then you will have want happened in Boston.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151209 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Like you did in Afghanistan and Iraq? LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
No jackfish, I mean flatten them!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151210 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, well, as I said earlier, how could so much ignorance be lodged in one single person? I said a king. I didn't know William was king yet, and his wife the queen. I thought Elizabeth II was the Queen. Semantics, how do you like it? Look it up.
Ok, so I exaggerated. A king's wedding can cost $33 and up to $60 million. Which goes to show that $33 million for Clinton's wedding is impossible, as the scale is so awesomely different.
Translated: I was wrong but don't have the pair to admit it! LMAO novasquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#151212 Apr 16, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no one gives a shite.
Your silly birfoon merits have been heard scores of times and have been deemed without merit.
Boo hoo.
Are you completely blind to the huge shield of protection the Obumbler has had since taking office? Probably. Or you're just willfully ignorant.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151213 Apr 16, 2013
OBAMA: BRICK-THROWING MORON

When Catholic bishops speak out against wholesale abortions, they’re crossing the line.

But

when Obama sits in a pew for 20 years while Jeremiah Wright condemns white people or when Rev. Luis Leon of St. John’s Episcopal devotes an Easter sermon to labeling conservatives racists,

Obama and his supporters are as happy as pigs in slop.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/obama-brick-throwi...

)8~D>
MomOfTwo

United States

#151215 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You didn't write that. You plagiarized it, nigger lover.
Nice catch!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151216 Apr 16, 2013
HOME - WEIRD
Scientists Find 'Liberal Gene'
Study conducted by researchers at UCSD, Harvard

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/weird/Scienti...

Pam @Diana
The London School of Economics and Political Science? Ha ha ha! You just proved Williams point. They say it and you don't even question it. You're just going along with what ever they say. Nice!

Diana @ Pam
Now, how do you know I never questioned the test? Because I used it in an argument? Please do the honor of explaining how this proves that I didn't question the test results beforehand, because I'd love to know.:)

Pam @ Diana
Because if you would have questioned it, you would know what a load of crap it is. That's the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Why is it that liberals are always trying to convince every one how smart they are and every one that doesn't agree with them is stupid? Do you have any idea how transparent that is? Get over yourself. Nobody really believes that garbage. LOL!
MomOfTwo

United States

#151217 Apr 16, 2013
I agree that it was the white trash gun hicks behind the bombings. This was an attack on liberals (who enjoy the outdoors, excercise, social events, etc.) and those monsters have been threatening Obama and the liberals since gun legislation talks after Newtown.
truman

Boise, ID

#151218 Apr 17, 2013
MomOfTwo wrote:
I agree that it was the white trash gun hicks behind the bombings. This was an attack on liberals (who enjoy the outdoors, excercise, social events, etc.) and those monsters have been threatening Obama and the liberals since gun legislation talks after Newtown.
Regardless of who it was Right Wing or Left Wing when you target innocent civilians for indiscriminate slaughter
youve forfeited the right to have whatever your grievance is from being considered by civilized human beings.
truman

Boise, ID

#151219 Apr 17, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU QUEER!
This is totally original, Dick-Sucker!
Now find these words printed somewhere else by anyone else QUEER and then when you fail again, STFU QUEER!
More Gay Tourettes Syndrome from the Kentucky Kloset Kween...pure Oral Fixation.
truman

Boise, ID

#151220 Apr 17, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling out the Poopoo stain.
Democrats don’t ever tell the truth about their shared history with African Americans. They will never admit that the Confederacy was formed by Democrats intent on keeping their ancestors locked on plantations as slaves. They will never admit that the Klu Klux Klan was formed and populated by Democrats who had been members of the Confederate Army. They have lied about which Party was home to some of the worst bigots in American history.
Black conservative writer K. Carl Smith summed these lies up with:“When I grew up in Alabama, I thought George Wallace was a Republican. I thought Bull Connor was a Republican. I believed the people that bombed the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Ala., were part of the Republican Party….. all of the things I believed to be true I found it was a lie.”
Last Friday, the new movie “42” referring to Jackie Robinson’s uniform number was released. It is apparently a stirring tale of how a black American named Jack Roosevelt Robinson, who had the skill and courage necessary to pull it off, broke the color barrier and played baseball for the Brooklyn Dodgers.
What is certain is that the Hollywood version of the Jackie Robinson story will not tell us about his life as a Republican activist after baseball. It will not touch on the strongly-held Republican beliefs of Branch Rickey, the man who signed Robinson to play baseball for the Dodgers, ironically played by leading Hollywood liberal Harrison Ford. Nor will it mention that it was not until in 1959, twelve years after Robinson was first at bat, that Boston (a bastion of phony liberalism) became the very last city to put a black man (Pumpsie Green) on its baseball field.
Jackie Robinson’s post-baseball years are just another story about black people the Democrats and their lap dog media ignore because it doesn’t fit the tapestry of lies they need their plantation hands to hear and believe.
The Democrats want the “truth” to be:“Yes Robinson had these wired un-politically correct conservative thoughts, but in 1960 when he saw Richard Nixon refuse to campaign in Harlem he was cleansed of them.” Nevertheless, Robinson’s autobiography strongly suggests otherwise. He was impressed with the enormous sums of money that white Republican Nelson Rockefeller’s family had given to support black colleges (Spellman College, which is today a leading anti-Republican nest, was founded by John D. Rockefeller and named for his mother.) Robinson liked a certain brand of Republicanism. He was a Rockefeller Republican, but a Republican nonetheless.
Since all you do is LIE, it is no wonder that you are an avowed DemocRAT!
The Republican Party of today bears absolutely NO resemblance to the one of the 1950's or 40s and you bloody well know it.
Its telling that you have to reference back 60 years to find a Republican National figure who wasnt a lunatic or a corrupt Neo Facist or a Corporate Controlled Plutocrat.
truman

Boise, ID

#151221 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
All we've heard from you and your birther ilk are conspiracies, and finally we must conclude,according to your "insider" intelligence (intelligence? LMAO LRS tm regd) that in the final analysis, it's all Obama's fault. You've kept us informed on types of wxplosives, detonators, powder, etc but Rogue, I have not read from you or any other birther one word of kindness, of sympathy,of grief for those poor victims, no matter who did the dastardly deed. Shame on you and your ilk.
Well to expect Empathy or Compassion from these freaks is asking a bit much....anything outside their fetid obsession with Barack Obama is not...quite ...real....
As usual they are totally blank on whats obvious to EVERYONE else:that the things they focus on during these times of National Tragedy say very little about Obama and reams and volumes about THEM.
But that would require personal insight and mental clarity that is too much to ask of 'conservatives' in 2013.
I cant wait to see them trying to make excuses for whichever 'Bubba-Patriot'piece of sh*t was responsible for this and up on their hind legs trying to shift blame to the Administration as if they were sane.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#151222 Apr 17, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling out the Poopoo stain.
Democrats don’t ever tell the truth about their shared history with African Americans. They will never admit that the Confederacy was formed by Democrats intent on keeping their ancestors locked on plantations as slaves. They will never admit that the Klu Klux Klan was formed and populated by Democrats who had been members of the Confederate Army. They have lied about which Party was home to some of the worst bigots in American history.
Black conservative writer K. Carl Smith summed these lies up with:“When I grew up in Alabama, I thought George Wallace was a Republican. I thought Bull Connor was a Republican. I believed the people that bombed the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Ala., were part of the Republican Party….. all of the things I believed to be true I found it was a lie.”
I’m sure you meant to say black conservative writer K. Carl Smith summed up his own stupid lie.

There is no way he could have grown up a black American (in Alabama no less) and not have known what Party to which those southern segregationist belonged. At any rate everyone else did whether or not they were allowed to vote and he’s a lying sack of shit whoever he is if he says he didn’t. No wonder he’s a dumb ass Republican.

The fact is your Party for the last fifty or so years has been hostile not only to blacks but every other minority group in the country and everyone including you knows it. You are those 50’s Democrats and your entire Party’s utter contempt and lying personal attacks towards Obama who most see as a decent an admirable family man will only help to ensure the Democrats dominance in the minority communities for years to come.

Nobody wants to hear about your Party’s ancient history GB because it says absolutely nothing about who you are today. And the notion Blacks have been lied to about their own history is ridiculous on its face as we have an oral history whites will never be privy to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Yeah 1,496,771
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 10,335
will chicago have a march 2 hr Happy Buyer 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Well Well 63,270
IT'S Really really true, nancy pelosi............ 9 hr HasALargePenis 10
The Mexicans stay home 9 hr More-Truth NoLies 24
Review: Skydiving In Chicago 12 hr Bjohns 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages