BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
132,621 - 132,640 of 174,523 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Popo thinks just because a few looney-lefties gave Obama some stupid award, the majority like him. A year or so ago either Poopo or Wojo posted this, or a similar poll.
Obama More Popular Abroad Than At Home, Global Image of U.S. Continues to Benefit - June 17, 2010
http://www.pewglobal.org/2010/06/17/obama-mor ...
Now, please note that PEW mentions Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon BUT NOT ISRAEL!!! WHY??? Is it because they do not want to tell the truth?!?
OBAMA APPROVAL DISMAL IN ISRAEL, PLANS TO DIRECTLY ADDRESS ISRAELI PUBLIC
In a new poll by the Maagar Mohot Institute and Israeli leftist daily Maariv, only 10 percent of Israelis view Obama favorably.
Of those polled, 32 percent said they don't like him but respect him, 19 percent view him unfavorably, and 17 percent have a highly unfavorable opinion of him. In addition, 38 percent believe Obama is hostile to Israel.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/03/15 ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Israel the 51st state? Why do you care about Obama's or any USpolitician's polls in a foreign country? Why don't you ever mention his polls inFrance, UK, Germany, Russia? In a world context, they appear much more important to me.
Ah, did you read Popo's post? Do you know why I rebutted it?
Yes, I know you think a poll taken in France is more important than one taken is Israel. So what???
But why did PEW poll Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon but not Israel?
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, doctors see thing most of us don't want to know about but I have an entire wall full of photos of such things. My therapist tells me it is part of my obsession !
FIFY
Rouge Durham

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
One Sunday morning I was having breakfast in the O-Club when our flight surgeon came in wearing his uniform. I asked him if he had ER duty that night and he said yes.
I asked him how it went and he said he had to remove a cucumber from someone and I asked him where the cucumber was and he just shook his head! Yep, doctors see thing most of us don't want to know about!
I'll bet you were happy to get your cucumber back. Did you rinse it off and eat it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys make it very hard to take you seriously GB. Yeah GB! We’re shaking in our boots.
“So that was what was happening live in Israel. CNN and MSNBC are carrying it live showing the President of the United States receiving this medal at this big state dinner in a foreign country… Fox News channel however is pretending like it is not happening. They’re talking about repealing Obamacare…. We are all watching as the Israeli president is saying to President Obama,“I know that you would not stop striving for a better world”
What was running on Fox News instead was a commercial for their new special on President Obama as an enemy of Israel…
COMMERCIAL: Obama: The State of Israel will have no greater friend than the United States. Narrator: But with a friend like Obama are Israel’s enemies gaining strength. Sean gets expert insight on a special Hannity.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/22/1196 ...
BTW, any news yet on what Trump’s investigators turned up? Last I heard they couldn’t believe what they were finding. I’m sure the biggest thing they found out was that Trump was full of shit.
And another point. Poopo is offended that Fox News did not cover this award ceremony in Israel for Obama but how many of the Lame Stream Media are covering the MURDER TRIAL OF Dr. Kermit Gosnell. Apparently Poopo and the LSM think Obama getting another stupid award is more important than a doctor who is being tried for murdering seven babies!!!!

Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story
The dead babies. The exploited women. The racism. The numerous governmental failures. It is thoroughly newsworthy.
CONOR FRIEDERSDORFAPR 12 2013,
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
One Sunday morning I was having breakfast in the O-Club when our flight surgeon came in wearing his uniform. I asked him if he had ER duty that night and he said yes.
I asked him how it went and he said he had to remove a cucumber from someone and I asked him where the cucumber was and he just shook his head! Yep, doctors see thing most of us don't want to know about!
Over here, and as an NCO, you'd be having breakfast in the enlisted men's mess. And no surgeon worth his salt would ever tell you such a thing. It's why he BELONGS in the Officers' Club and you don't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

I sure hope this Global Warming doesn't get any worse.

Lake Superior Harbor In Duluth Freezes Up Again
The harbor froze up again and ships anchored on the lake were blocked by a huge shield of ice, Matt Brickman reports (0:31).

WCCO This Morning - April 14, 2013
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/8774861-l...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Popo thinks just because a few looney-lefties gave Obama some stupid award, the majority like him. A year or so ago either Poopo or Wojo posted this, or a similar poll.
Obama More Popular Abroad Than At Home, Global Image of U.S. Continues to Benefit - June 17, 2010
http://www.pewglobal.org/2010/06/17/obama-mor ...
Now, please note that PEW mentions Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon BUT NOT ISRAEL!!! WHY??? Is it because they do not want to tell the truth?!?
OBAMA APPROVAL DISMAL IN ISRAEL, PLANS TO DIRECTLY ADDRESS ISRAELI PUBLIC
In a new poll by the Maagar Mohot Institute and Israeli leftist daily Maariv, only 10 percent of Israelis view Obama favorably.
Of those polled, 32 percent said they don't like him but respect him, 19 percent view him unfavorably, and 17 percent have a highly unfavorable opinion of him. In addition, 38 percent believe Obama is hostile to Israel.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/03/15 ...
<quoted text>
Ah, did you read Popo's post? Do you know why I rebutted it?
Yes, I know you think a poll taken in France is more important than one taken is Israel. So what???
But why did PEW poll Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon but not Israel?
Why would I think a poll taken in France is more important? I'm not French. Even though Obama polls quite well worldwide, how important is that compared to what he polls in his own country? Hell, here in Canada, he could've saved his money and not even campaigned and he'd still be a shoo-in. But that would not have gotten him elected Nov 6, 2012 now would it?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Rouge Durham wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you were happy to get your cucumber back. Did you rinse it off and eat it?
Ha ha, omg, what a response. High Five.

PS : bets are on that he would not rinse it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Over here, and as an NCO, you'd be having breakfast in the enlisted men's mess. And no surgeon worth his salt would ever tell you such a thing. It's why he BELONGS in the Officers' Club and you don't.
I don't give a damn about what the Canadians and the Brits think about Warrant Officers. Do you have any warrant officer aviators in Canada or the U.K.?
Every aviation battalion has an assigned flight surgeon. EVERYONE! If I got a simply head cold I would have to see the flight doc twice. First to get diagnosed, treated and a grounding slip and a few days later to get an up-slip. Generally speaking, if you are on flight status, to include ATC personnel, who see a flight surgeon ten times more often than a regular soldier would see a doctor.
In peacetime most non-aviation battalions do not have an assigned battalion surgeon and just see a medic.
Now, stop commenting on things you know nothing about. It makes you look silly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

You Idiotards see conspiracies where there are none while ignoring the ones that are.
Obama v. Satan
http://tv.yahoo.com/video/playlist/primetime/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

For the fifth year in a row, the harbor at St. Paul Island Alaska has frozen over. Prior to five years ago it was 25 years ICE FREE!!!

http://pafc.arh.noaa.gov/icemap.php

You Idiotards do know your people are lying to you!!! A classic liberal will keep an open mind, look at all sides of the subject and make an informed opinion. You Idiotards are totally incapable ot that. Sad, very sad.
I still think that if you believe in Global Warming that you move to Canada just as fast as you can and while there is still room for you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a damn about what the Canadians and the Brits think about Warrant Officers. Do you have any warrant officer aviators in Canada or the U.K.?
Every aviation battalion has an assigned flight surgeon. EVERYONE! If I got a simply head cold I would have to see the flight doc twice. First to get diagnosed, treated and a grounding slip and a few days later to get an up-slip. Generally speaking, if you are on flight status, to include ATC personnel, who see a flight surgeon ten times more often than a regular soldier would see a doctor.
In peacetime most non-aviation battalions do not have an assigned battalion surgeon and just see a medic.
Now, stop commenting on things you know nothing about. It makes you look silly.
Ha ha, you are funny. I do know enough about things and I can tell you, you could not be a member of any Commonwealth officers' club, or any other country's officers' club. And what is this flight surgeon bs anyhow? A flight surgeon is a real officer and belongs to an officers' club. The rest of your story is irrelevant. You're not and officer, you're an NCO and that must have slipped between the cracks when George Washington and his underlings determined what was and was not an officer.

Finally, you wrote "I don't give a damn about what the Canadians and the Brits think about Warrant Officers" . Well, we think very well of them, as we do about ALL men and women in uniform. All equally valuable. But, we also think that a WO is NOT an officer.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many children do you plan to abuse today, Mr. Foreskin? You poor worthless bastard, someone should put you out of your misery. BTW, how's that forehead angle progressing? LMAO!!!
Ahhh, back to ole LRS. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). And as profane and foul-mouthed as ever. The more things change...

Yes, the true birther. No answers, out comes the dirty talk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

I could not find a date on this paper but it's references are dated between 1999 and 2002 so I assume it was written in the early-mid 2000's.
I wonder how they are explaining why the Bering Sea Ice has been increasing since 2007???

In the northern Bering Sea ice still remains late in the spring, so most spring phytoplankton blooms are associated with ice melt. However, in the southeastern Bering Sea, the type of bloom depends on the timing of ice retreat, and we know that the sea ice in this area has changed. The amount and type of energy (benthic versus pelagic) created in the Bering Sea ecosystem as a result of the timing and location of the melting sea ice, has a cascading effect on all the fish, mammals and birds in the region.

Many scientists agree that the effects of climate change may first be seen in areas such as the Bering Sea. This makes the Bering Sea, its sea ice, and the ecosystem it supports, very important to understanding how global climate may affect a specific region.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many children do you plan to abuse today, Mr. Foreskin? You poor worthless bastard, someone should put you out of your misery. BTW, how's that forehead angle progressing? LMAO!!!
LRS
Shreveport, LA , right? Your new Lollollol moniker was somewhere in CA. Oops. Lies. More lies. Hey, you're a lying liar, do you know that? At least, Mississauga's only 300 miles away and in the same province as Ottawa. What a slithering slug liar you are, and you dare come back as LRS?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ahhh, back to ole LRS. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). And as profane and foul-mouthed as ever. The more things change...
Yes, the true birther. No answers, out comes the dirty talk.
LMAO! I've been in Florida for two weeks scrotum wart. How many posters have you accused of being me? Everyone? LMAO! You are one dumb sumbitch. LMAO!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

I know this is just one NOAA buoy in the Bering Sea but notice the drop in sea temperature starting around 2005!!! Unfortunately it stops at 2009.

Fig 3. Vertically averaged ocean temperature at the Mooring 2 (M2) location. From NOAA FOCI program.
http://www.beringclimate.noaa.gov/status-imag...

Now this is about new seal pups being born. You can not make a connection between weather and sea population, please not that this scale goes all the way up to 2012 whereas the buoy temperature only went to 2009 and it is all on the same report. Why would they not post the temperature between 2009 and 2012?

Fig 7. Northern fur seal Callorhinus ursinus pups born on St. Paul. Error bars are approximate 95% confidence intervals. From NOAA NMFS AFSC Northern fur seal Callorhinus ursinus. From the NOAA Photo Library.

http://www.beringclimate.noaa.gov/images/stat...

I sometimes think NOAA is also trying to hide weather data too!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LRS
Shreveport, LA , right? Your new Lollollol moniker was somewhere in CA. Oops. Lies. More lies. Hey, you're a lying liar, do you know that? At least, Mississauga's only 300 miles away and in the same province as Ottawa. What a slithering slug liar you are, and you dare come back as LRS?
What is a "lying liar"? Is that the same as a double negative? So is a lying liar telling the truth?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rouge Durham wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but maybe the O-Club did and put it in some salads!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,079,425
Abby 7-24 5 min Mister Tonka 26
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 8 min Wrecked 12
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 9 min bensleys thoughts 1
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 19 min Julie 353
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min truth 48,880
last post wins! (Dec '10) 30 min honeymylove 1,296
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min edogxxx 97,521
Amy 7-24 49 min Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search