BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,623)

Showing posts 132,441 - 132,460 of167,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama is right now as I write, support al Qaeda in Syria!!! Oh, we have to deal with OPEC because you environmental whackos won't let us develop our resources.
Tell us, do you support fracking?!? We have been doing it for over forty years now.
Are you calling george bush and the gop wackos? You do realize they didn't open drilling in Alaska even though they had control the presidency, house and the senate for five years.

Why, because big oil doesn't let them vote for more drilling. With drilling comes a surplus, with surplus comes lower prices, with lower prices comes less monies for the big oil fat cats.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>FOX is owned and controlled by the exact same evil cabal(Freemasons/Illuminati) which also owns C-Span, BBC, NPR, PBS, NBC, the DNC, the GOP, CIA, IMF, CFR, Skull&Bones, etc.
If you believe in that B.S you need some mental help big time!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Jamestown org wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain’s Constitutional Dilemma: Native Son But Not Natural Born?
February 29, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2am7hd
John McCain’s possible election could trigger review under an obscure part of the Constitution: the birth eligibility provision of Article II. The requirement that an American be “natural-born” has long been controversial, but few associated John McCain with the problem as opposed to other leaders like Arnold Schwarzenegger. McCain, however, may be a foreign born citizen given his birth in the Canal Zone. Due to the bar on advisory opinions, this issue might not be ripe for review until after the general election, triggering another Bush v. Gore moment in the high court. Ted Olson has even been retained for the possible fight to complete the scene for a Supreme redux.
McCain was born in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone while his father was stationed there as a naval officer. In 1787, however, the framers insisted that any president be natural born — that is, born within the United States. It is a requirement that some of us have long criticized as counter to our tradition as a nation of immigrants
http://jonathanturley.org/2008/02/29/mccains -...
Jonathan Turley Constitutional Law
http://jonathanturley.org/
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain was not a Natural Born citizen, but he was more acceptable than the Kenyan POS illegally in the White House now.
Now this.
The White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released figures with President Barack Obama’s 2014 budget that reveal he will become the first president in U.S. history to spend $4 trillion in a single year.
Another historic 1st for the Kenyan Resident in the White House now.
Bush was supposedly bad for spending 5 Trillion in 8 years, but now the usurper wants to spend 4 Trillion in one!
How much longer will America tolerate Obama's usurpation?
Hey, did you watch the video on the bottom link just below the Anthony Wiener story. Boy was that Ghetto bwitch was sure wiggin' out!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I think this is only the second time in our history were a chaplain was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor. Both Catholic priests.

Army chaplain given posthumous Medal of Honor
Published April 11, 2013
Associated Press

President Obama on Thursday bestowed the Medal of Honor on an Army chaplain from Kansas who dodged gunfire to provide medical and spiritual aid to wounded soldiers before he died in captivity more than 60 years ago during the Korean War.
"I can't imagine a better example for all of us, whether in uniform or not in uniform, a better example to follow," Obama said after presenting the nation's highest military award for valor to a nephew of Capt. Emil Kapaun during a ceremony in the White House East Room.
Obama said the Roman Catholic priest carried an injured American four miles as Chinese captors led them on a death march. Kapaun cleaned the wounds of captured soldiers, convinced them to share scarce food and provided spiritual comfort.
The president said Kapaun showed there is a touch of the divine even in hellish situations.
The chaplain's nephew, Ray Kapaun, his face flush with emotion, accepted the medal from Obama on his uncle's behalf.
"I don't think the enormity of what occurred today will actually hit me until my wife and I are heading home from this experience," Ray Kapaun, 56, said afterward. "A country boy from a small town in Kansas just received the nation's highest award for valor. That boy was my uncle."
Kapaun died May 23, 1951, after six months in a prisoner of war camp.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/11/ar...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a failure. I jerked your chain and you are jumping up and down like a money.
Jerking chains, red herring. Buffoon. Liar. Wrong, just plain wrong you always are, jerking chain, red herring my a**.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
A new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll finds Obama's job approval continuing to slip in the months after his successful reelection. Today, only 47% of Americans approve of the job Obama is doing, while 48% disapprove.
Wasn't it 43% a few weeks ago?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama is right now as I write, support al Qaeda in Syria!!! Oh, we have to deal with OPEC because you environmental whackos won't let us develop our resources.
Tell us, do you support fracking?!? We have been doing it for over forty years now.
Second time you've said that today. Please prove that Obama is supporting AlQaeda in Syria. You can't? Then say "I think" or "I believe" or "I guess" he's...

As to domestic oil sufficiency, which I said as little as 6 months ago was impossile, well, under Obama, oil imports have diminished by over 30% in the last 4 years to thanks to a slowing economy, yes, but also thanks to green programs and mostly thanks to increased drilling. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Red herring, pulling chain? No. Cluelessness.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Jamestown org wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a corporate hack loser just like Bush and Cheney.
Reagan and Clinton too IMO.
==========
Americans need a viable third and fourth party who will represent “We The People” instead of the wealthy few who own Congress!
Progressive Democrats / http://pdamerica.org/
Green Party / http://gp.org/index.php
Ralph Nader / http://www.votenader.org/
Ron Paul / http://www.campaignforliberty.com/
Libertarian Party / http://www.lp.org/
I know, and you're almost totally right.They do bear a great resemblance these people and their parties. But I'll take the JFK, Carter, Clinton and Obama party hacks over the Repub party hacks any time. Why? Because the Dems do have a thought for the ordinary joes and janes now and then. The Repubs don't, their total focus is on the big 2%, screw the rest.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, he is actually a friend of my daughter but I have met him a few times. He is an Architect in Atlanta. We both love barbecue.
African American Conservative Speak Out On their treatment On Hannity
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh, there is a black barbeque joint near me and I usually eat there about once a month. It is not a chain restaurant and is family owned. It is near the airport where I keep my plane.
You're a veritable white Uncle Tom, Rogue.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You may remember this airliner crash at Heathrow back in 2008.
<quoted text>
Both engines stall on short final and it touched down just short of the runway. The accident board blamed Rolls Royce saying the engine fuel filters were clogged with ice. But not long after that they had another jet, also with the same engines, also stalled but at a higher altitude and they regained full power just before landing.
But these two planes had more in common than just the same engines. They had both come out of .... China!!! I think they had fuel with to much water in it!
Yep, you can't park on a cloud and wait for the mechanic!
You're wrong. Again. Fuel or quality thereof had nothing to do with it. It was just plain icing due to fuel reflux. There is no mystery, it has all been explained. Look it up. They have installed small heaters in the connectors since then, problem solved.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Subject: LIST OF TRAITORS
Over the weekend, we came four votes away from the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.
The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:
To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.
The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S., and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.
Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.
Here are the 46 senators that voted to give your rights to the U.N.
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)
Hello All, here is the list of all the TRAITORS in the U. S. Senate-Thank God there was none listed for OK, AR, TX
People this needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take our guns. They need to lose the election. We have been betrayed.
46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.
Totally nuts.

The only traitors right now are the lawmakers in the house and senate who will thwart the will of the people and vote against a much-need comprehensive legislation on gun control and elimination of assault weapons and large magazines. NRA-type beholden traitors who vote against their own electors.

Incidentally, the UN is not a hostile or enemy organisation, and it has its seat in NYÀC. The US , along with allied nations AND enemy nations, have all derived much from the UN and greatly profited from it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
My late father-in-law was a retired Army NCO and Vet. of WWII, Korean War and Vietnam War. He was from Rome, GA and we use to visit there about once a year. C.J. was no racial bigot but his family in Rome were very racist. My wife and I had to de-program our daughter after every trip but it looks like we succeeded.
My 14 y/o grandson is into all kinds of sports and is usually the only white kid on the basketball team. The school is 50/50 black/white but there are still a lot of kids who do not associate with the other color-ed kids.
This year they have one other kid who is not black. He is an Asian Indian (Hindu)!
Here is a little skit on Rogue deprogramming his daughter after visiting racist granddad:
You see , daugther, blacks were brought over from Africa 400 years or so ago. They were kidnapped and brought to America in old rickety ships that often sank with all blacks drowning as they were chained int he holds. Whites could escape in lifeboats. Many died of bad treatment on board or starved or were just so sick they expired. Those that made it were forced to work as slaves for their whole life, no pay, no benefits, poor food, whippings, amputations if you ran away. Until the emancipation declaration, they had nothing, and after the emancipation declaration,they still had nothing, until the 1940s. Then came Jackie Robinson, MLK, and the rest is history
Now remember little girl. Blacks are people just like us, unless they assert their rights. That's when problems start. If they could only keep quiet and accept gratefully all the things, rights and privileges we whites give them. They can be so ungrateful. Instead of thanking us for bringing them over as slaves from Africa, they are resentful. I don't understand that. But some are good, like the family I saw picknicking the other day, so nice and polite to me and they seemed so clean...though you never know, I'd have to visit their house.
Things are going so fast. A few years ago, blacks could not enlist, could not play professional football, baseball, basketball, play gold at uppity clubs or go to most white restaurants in the south. Why, in the 60s, major league baseball players had to wait in the bus while their teammates brought them take-out because they couldn't get in to the restaurant. You understand, little girl, maybe that wasn't ok, well, not sure, but boom, all of a sudden we have black congressmen, black senators,mayors, and in what seems like a minute, a black president in the WHITE House.
Well, I guess that's how it goes, sweetie. We have to accept it but we don't have to like it.
Be nice to them blacks, as long as they are nice to you. And clean. We HAVE to live alongside them.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I live just a few miles form the Jacksonville Equestrian Center and one Sunday I took my Hindu neighbor to go watch barrel racing. I'm not into rodeo stuff like bull riding but do enjoy the barrel racers. I was introducing my friend as a "real' Indian!
They also had a could of Pow Wows there a few years ago and I was going to take him but they have not had one lately.
Rogue is so accepting of minorities. No sooner had we heard from his "black" friends, we now hear from his Hindu friend. Funny, when Rogue does something with his caucassian friends, he never says they're white. Why's that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I think this is only the second time in our history were a chaplain was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor. Both Catholic priests.
Army chaplain given posthumous Medal of Honor
Published April 11, 2013
Associated Press
President Obama on Thursday bestowed the Medal of Honor on an Army chaplain from Kansas who dodged gunfire to provide medical and spiritual aid to wounded soldiers before he died in captivity more than 60 years ago during the Korean War.
"I can't imagine a better example for all of us, whether in uniform or not in uniform, a better example to follow," Obama said after presenting the nation's highest military award for valor to a nephew of Capt. Emil Kapaun during a ceremony in the White House East Room.
Obama said the Roman Catholic priest carried an injured American four miles as Chinese captors led them on a death march. Kapaun cleaned the wounds of captured soldiers, convinced them to share scarce food and provided spiritual comfort.
The president said Kapaun showed there is a touch of the divine even in hellish situations.
The chaplain's nephew, Ray Kapaun, his face flush with emotion, accepted the medal from Obama on his uncle's behalf.
"I don't think the enormity of what occurred today will actually hit me until my wife and I are heading home from this experience," Ray Kapaun, 56, said afterward. "A country boy from a small town in Kansas just received the nation's highest award for valor. That boy was my uncle."
Kapaun died May 23, 1951, after six months in a prisoner of war camp.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/11/ar...
Well, I found three more chaplains who have been awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for a total of five so far. But there maybe more.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, is your last name Ringo?
Yes it is .......... is yours Palin?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be upsetting, IF Obama had been bugged, but if the bugged contents were as damaging if they are for McConnell, then someone should ask Obama for comments, as they should McConnell, no? And is it really true McConnell was bugged? And by who, really? If true, yes, a felony, but what about what he said?
Bet Rogue don’t know this!

The Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) has asked the Senate ethics committee and the FBI to investigate whether McConnell was having a discussion about potential Judd weaknesses -- including her mental health and religion -- on government time.

“Using taxpayer-funded resources to pay staffers to dig up dirt on political opponents isn’t just an ethics violation, it’s a federal crime,” said CREW Executive Director Melanie Sloan.“As Sen. McConnell requested, the FBI is investigating the recording. A thorough and fair investigation necessitates the bureau also inquire into whether Sen. McConnell himself violated the law.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/mitc...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
A new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll finds Obama's job approval continuing to slip in the months after his successful reelection. Today, only 47% of Americans approve of the job Obama is doing, while 48% disapprove.
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
This ought to make the SHEEPLE feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Poll: Romney Up 1 in Michigan

Likely Voter Poll: Romney Ahead in Deep Blue Minnesota

NY Times Analyst:'Real Sense Of Enthusiasm For Romney Campaign'
Will Pennsylvania's Most Accurate Pollster Point to Romney Win?

Wisconsin Women Overflow Romney Rally

Despite the frosty temperatures, over 1500 people who could not get in attended the “overflow rally” outside the event.

Romney Garners Obama's Military Endorsements Times

Bart Starr, Greatest Living Green Bay Packer, Endorses Mitt Romney

Madison's Wisconsin State Journal Endorses Mitt Romney

Colorado GOP: Base Ready to Rock Tuesday
by Dr. Susan Berry

On Election Eve, Catholics Unite to Protect Religious Freedom
Former Virginia Governor Wilder Abandons Obama

The New York Daily News Endorses Mitt Romney

Long Island's NewsDay Endorses Romney

Influential Orthodox Jewish Paper Endorses Romney

Pennsylvania Catholic Bishops Call For Voting Against Leftism

Obama: I'm Still The Candidate For Change

Obama Campaign Struggles to Explain 'Revenge' Remark
You qwazy man GB!

Make me laugh long time.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I found three more chaplains who have been awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for a total of five so far. But there maybe more.
Awards Rogue Moron will be considered for posthumously:

1) Most Time Spent Rambling on a Birther Thread About Aviation Fuel
2) Wrongest Birther Ever
3) Most Time Spent Defending the Indefensible
4) Best At Living in Decades Past: Fantasy American Dreams
5) Least Knowledgeable On Every Subject w/o Valor

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>

The fraud was born in Kenya, Poopoo stain!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
YOU are a lying PATHETIC SHEEPLE!
You must be fresh out of LIES, huh?

Why don't you explain SR 511?
What about S.RES. 511? Maybe you should explain H.RES.593?
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-519342...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Grand Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
The fraud was born in Kenya, Poopoo stain!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
Some things that show Obama was NOT born in Hawaii.
Fraudulent long form birth certificate.
Fraudulent Selective Service card.
Connecticut SSN.
His own bio given to his Literary Agent.
Grow a brain, Poopoo stain!
I have an idea, Kentucky.

You just keep ineffectively spamming away on Topix and the adults will carry on with their business. When you get all your "evidence" ready you can take it to the authorities, who have already seen all birfoon "evidence," and we can all have another laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 132,441 - 132,460 of167,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 59 min Yeah 1,034,084
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr A Bitter Pill 96,123
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Fa-Foxy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 42,984
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 67,193
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr lol 47,058
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 hr Velvet MJK 1,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE