BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#150567 Apr 13, 2013
If birfoon attorneys had even the slightest clue they'd read the FRCP and know that certain dismissals are deemed to be rulings on the merits, and that once that happens the issue is dead.

Res judicata.

Fin.

Over.

Donezo.

Donedy.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

See you in St. Louis.

The End.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#150568 Apr 13, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU QUEER!
Another brilliant and eloquent remark by the closet birther cultural association vice-attaché and resident poet.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#150569 Apr 13, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Responds To Assassination Attempt - 4/12/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1Hd3xkPqLlQXX&feature=em- uploademail
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator: New Info In Obama Identity Document Fraud Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
1: Sheriff Joe Obama Identity Document Fraud Investigation Now 100% Verified By Legal Source
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
2: Attorney Larry Klayman Talks Obama Identity Document Fraud Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
3: Breaking: Atty Klayman; Alabama Supreme Court Agrees To Hear Obama Identity Fraud Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thesaurus wordbook on Sheriff Joe Arpaio :

Moe, Larry, Fred Flintstone, Wylie Coyote, Homer Simpson, Family Guy (sorry, Peter, but a consolation : You're smarter and better-looking). Also bears a certain resemblance to Heddy Lamar and Mongo of Blazing Saddles.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150574 Apr 13, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>STFU QUEER!
Still obsessing Tacky? Must be mighty lonely in that closet

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#150575 Apr 13, 2013
Jacques,
I just read that Chelsea CLinton's wedding cost a tidy 33 million dollars.
I don't care who they are, I find that type of extravaganza to be wasteful and piggish.
Shame on them.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#150576 Apr 13, 2013
Javques,
I do not care who they are or what their name might happen to be.
They and everyone who attends an event of such excess is a pig in my book.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#150580 Apr 13, 2013
This is meant as just a public service announcement as I don't want anyone to die from a preventable disease. And this goes to us hetrosexuals as well. You are less likely to contract something nasty if you stay with the same partner.

Calif. man diagnosed with meningitis is brain dead
By SHAYA TAYEFE MOHAJER | Associated Press – 8 hrs ago

LOS ANGELES (AP)— A 33-year-old West Hollywood man who felt sickened by bacterial meningitis earlier this week has been declared brain dead amid warnings to sexually active gay men about the deadly strain of illness, officials said.
Brett Shaad was declared brain dead but remained on life support Friday afternoon, said Elizabeth Ashford, a spokeswoman for Shaad's family. She declined to release further details.
That corrected a statement made earlier in the day by West Hollywood Councilman John Duran who said Shaad had died and had been removed from life support.
Duran said later that friends who were in Shaad's hospital room since told him that he was declared brain dead.
Duran, who saw Shaad last weekend, described the openly gay man as being "robust and healthy" prior to Monday, when he began to feel sick.
On Wednesday, he went into the emergency room. By Thursday, he was in a coma.
Earlier Friday, officials warned sexually active gay men to beware of the potentially deadly health threat because Shaad's case was detected in Los Angeles County.
Tests were being done to see if the strain of illness is similar to the meningococcal infections that circulated among gay men in New York City and infected 22 people, resulting in seven fatalities, since 2010.
"We don't want to panic people," Duran said. "But we learned 30 years ago the consequences of delay in the response to AIDS."
The illness could be spread by sex and kissing but not by casual contact.
Shaad attended a major party for the gay community in Palm Springs the weekend of March 30, Duran said. The White Party attracts thousands of partygoers from all over the country for dancing and revelry.
However, Shaad's brother Brian Shaad criticized some of Duran's statements as inaccurate.
"Brett remains on life support in the hospital. No conclusions have been drawn regarding when, or how, he may have contracted meningitis. We ask for privacy during this incredibly painful period," he said in a statement sent by email early Saturday.
At least one local business, Equinox health club in West Hollywood, confirmed Shaad visited their facility on April 6.
Equinox executive Jack Gannon said the clubs are always rigorously cleaned, and the notification was sent to members only to "ensure them of the safety of our club."
Symptoms typically develop within three to seven days of exposure and can include stiff neck, fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, increased sensitivity to light and an altered mental state, often confusion.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say catching the illness isn't always a death sentence, but bacterial meningitis is usually severe. Those who survive might suffer serious complications including brain damage and hearing loss.
In the U.S., about 4,100 cases of bacterial meningitis, including 500 deaths, occurred between 2003 and 2007, the CDC reports.
Duran said he plans to introduce an urgency item on Monday to appropriate $20,000 for vaccines, for those who can't afford them otherwise.
"I think the county health department is dragging its feet and we don't have the luxury of waiting," said Duran.
The city is also partnering with gay advocacy groups to raise awareness by posting notices in West Hollywood gyms.
"For a lot of our younger community members, 35 and under, this is the first time they've lost a friend who is young and healthy," Duran said. "A lot of us over 40 are having déjà vu, having lived through the AIDS epidemic."
http://news.yahoo.com/calif-man-diagnosed-men...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#150581 Apr 13, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I just read that Chelsea CLinton's wedding cost a tidy 33 million dollars.
I don't care who they are, I find that type of extravaganza to be wasteful and piggish.
Shame on them.
Yep, a true Liberal would have donated most of that money to a food kitchen to feed poor people but the Limousine Liberals only care about themselves.
The average Conservatives donates far more money to charities than do Liberals. Liberals like to donate OTHER people's money!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#150582 Apr 13, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I just read that Chelsea CLinton's wedding cost a tidy 33 million dollars.
I don't care who they are, I find that type of extravaganza to be wasteful and piggish.
Shame on them.
Give us a source beside the National Enquire, People Magazine, WND.com or foxnews.com .$33 million , you can't spend that for a wedding even if you try. Come up with it or else I'll think you're Rogue with his "I state" instead of "I guess" or "I invent and fabricate".

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#150583 Apr 13, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Responds To Assassination Attempt - 4/12/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator: New Info In Obama Identity Document Fraud Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
1: Sheriff Joe Obama Identity Document Fraud Investigation Now 100% Verified By Legal Source
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
2: Attorney Larry Klayman Talks Obama Identity Document Fraud Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
3: Breaking: Atty Klayman; Alabama Supreme Court Agrees To Hear Obama Identity Fraud Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thesaurus wordbook on Sheriff Joe Arpaio :
Moe, Larry, Fred Flintstone, Wylie Coyote, Homer Simpson, Family Guy (sorry, Peter, but a consolation : You're smarter and better-looking). Also bears a certain resemblance to Heddy Lamar and Mongo of Blazing Saddles.
Far more violent crimes are committed by Liberals against both Liberals and Conservatives. James Earl Ray who assassinated MLK was a .... Democrat.
I wonder who mailed Sheriff joe that bomb? Want to guess which political party he is affiliated with?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#150584 Apr 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is meant as just a public service announcement as I don't want anyone to die from a preventable disease. And this goes to us hetrosexuals as well. You are less likely to contract something nasty if you stay with the same partner.
Calif. man diagnosed with meningitis is brain dead
By SHAYA TAYEFE MOHAJER | Associated Press – 8 hrs ago
LOS ANGELES (AP)— A 33-year-old West Hollywood man who felt sickened by bacterial meningitis earlier this week has been declared brain dead amid warnings to sexually active gay men about the deadly strain of illness, officials said.
Brett Shaad was declared brain dead but remained on life support Friday afternoon, said Elizabeth Ashford, a spokeswoman for Shaad's family. She declined to release further details.
That corrected a statement made earlier in the day by West Hollywood Councilman John Duran who said Shaad had died and had been removed from life support.
Duran said later that friends who were in Shaad's hospital room since told him that he was declared brain dead.
Duran, who saw Shaad last weekend, described the openly gay man as being "robust and healthy" prior to Monday, when he began to feel sick.
On Wednesday, he went into the emergency room. By Thursday, he was in a coma.
Earlier Friday, officials warned sexually active gay men to beware of the potentially deadly health threat because Shaad's case was detected in Los Angeles County.
Tests were being done to see if the strain of illness is similar to the meningococcal infections that circulated among gay men in New York City and infected 22 people, resulting in seven fatalities, since 2010.
"We don't want to panic people," Duran said. "But we learned 30 years ago the consequences of delay in the response to AIDS."
The illness could be spread by sex and kissing but not by casual contact.
Shaad attended a major party for the gay community in Palm Springs the weekend of March 30, Duran said. The White Party attracts thousands of partygoers from all over the country for dancing and revelry.
However, Shaad's brother Brian Shaad criticized some of Duran's statements as inaccurate.
"Brett remains on life support in the hospital. No conclusions have been drawn regarding when, or how, he may have contracted meningitis. We ask for privacy during this incredibly painful period," he said in a statement sent by email early Saturday.
At least one local business, Equinox health club in West Hollywood, confirmed Shaad visited their facility on April 6.
Equinox executive Jack Gannon said the clubs are always rigorously cleaned, and the notification was sent to members only to "ensure them of the safety of our club."
Symptoms typically develop within three to seven days of exposure and can include stiff neck, fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, increased sensitivity to light and an altered mental state, often confusion.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say catching the illness isn't always a death sentence, but bacterial meningitis is usually severe. Those who survive might suffer serious complications including brain damage and hearing loss.
In the U.S., about 4,100 cases of bacterial meningitis, including 500 deaths, occurred between 2003 and 2007, the CDC reports.
Duran said he plans to introduce an urgency item on Monday to appropriate $20,000 for vaccines, for those who can't afford them otherwise.
"I think the county health department is dragging its feet and we don't have the luxury of waiting," said Duran.
The city is also partnering with gay advocacy groups to raise awareness by posting notices in West Hollywood gyms.
"For a lot of our younger community members, 35 and under, this is the first time they've lost a friend who is young and healthy," Duran said. "A lot of us over 40 are having déjà vu, having lived through the AIDS epidemic."
Brain dead? Is that a condition for removing life support? Then I reckon every birther and tea partyer doesn't have very long to live.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#150586 Apr 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they now? And you white supremacist Aryans had these judges and law officials killed in Texas? Why?
Hummm, when nothing else works, throw out the race card. Oh, the have arrested a man who might be involved and he is not a member of the Aryans whatevers.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#150587 Apr 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Responds To Assassination Attempt - 4/12/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator: New Info In Obama Identity Document Fraud Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
1: Sheriff Joe Obama Identity Document Fraud Investigation Now 100% Verified By Legal Source
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
2: Attorney Larry Klayman Talks Obama Identity Document Fraud Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
3: Breaking: Atty Klayman; Alabama Supreme Court Agrees To Hear Obama Identity Fraud Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Far more violent crimes are committed by Liberals against both Liberals and Conservatives. James Earl Ray who assassinated MLK was a .... Democrat.
I wonder who mailed Sheriff joe that bomb? Want to guess which political party he is affiliated with?
Again, wit, sarcasm, are not your provnce now are they?

Incidentally, who killed those Texas state officials? Did you know that the suspects, the Aryan white supremacists are mostly birthers, tea partyers and republicans? And I'll prove that statement when you prove ,well, your very words, that : "Far more violent crimes are committed by Liberals against both Liberals and Conservatives."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#150595 Apr 13, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that literally no one gives a shite and if you want to write about stupid stuff like this you should start a blog or write a book?
Ya know Tootzis, I do it just to bug you!
WhiteCollarCrime

West Sayville, NY

#150596 Apr 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
When's the commissioning of the SS Rogue Scholar taking place?
LOL Good One!

How about NEVER!

lol
WhiteCollarCrime

West Sayville, NY

#150598 Apr 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am a COMMISSIONED Warrant Officer. I can COMMAND a unit, promote and demote, etc.
Tell us, is a Navy Captain the same rank as an Army Captain?
As usual, you compare apples and oranges!
Oh, and the country was so fed up with "The Peanut Man", he had the worst reelection attempt of any incumbent president.
http://www.google.com/imgres ...
<quoted text>
Well, he did serve in the Navy and in Libtardia that makes him a hero. But if a Conservative serves in the military, he is a bay-killing, mother-raping war criminal!
Carter was a conservative centrist Democrat from the conservative South.

And I will go one step further.

Obama is to the right of Eisenhower and Nixon on many issues.

NAFTA mostly benefits the wealthiest and look who showed up at the Clinton/Gore White House to sell it to our masses.

Pres. Ford, Pres. Carter, Pres. Bush Sr., and Reagan would have been there if he wasn't so sick.

==========

THE LEADERS OF THE TEA BAGS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED AMERICA! Republicans Newt Gingrich & Dick Armey

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Senate voted 90 yea 8 nay / http://banking.senate.gov/conf/
This proves beyond all doubt that both parties do not represent “We The People”!
http://banking.senate.gov/conf/

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/ccs348

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/dfnkuu

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

On the Conference Report (S.900 Conference Report )

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#150599 Apr 13, 2013
There is probably a good reason why this airline is banned from flying into Europe. In many third world countries it is often who you know than what you qualifications are.
A little tip, why flying abroad, avoid flying a third world airlines or in a plane made in Russia! In fact, if it ain't a Boeing, I ain't a goin'!

Lion Air jet crashes into sea in Bali; 45 hurt
By FIRDIA LISNAWATI | Associated Press –

BALI, Indonesia (AP)— All 108 passengers and crew survived after a new Lion Air jet crashed into the ocean and snapped into two while attempting to land Saturday on the Indonesian resort island of Bali, injuring up to 45 people.
.....
Lion Air is currently banned from flying to Europe due to broader safety lapses in the Indonesian airline industry that have long plagued the country.....
http://news.yahoo.com/lion-air-jet-crashes-se...
WhiteCollarCrime

West Sayville, NY

#150600 Apr 13, 2013
-------The Tea Party sold out to Wall Street
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#150601 Apr 13, 2013
I wonder if he will get a Darwin Award?

Teen dies playing chicken with train
Vivian Ho, April 12, 2013

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Teen-di...
WhiteCollarCrime

West Sayville, NY

#150602 Apr 13, 2013
Liberals Are Useless / Blue Dog Corporate Democrats.
Dec 7, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/yzktkxa
Liberals are a useless lot. They talk about peace and do nothing to challenge our permanent war economy. They claim to support the working class, and vote for candidates that glibly defend the North American Free Trade Agreement. They insist they believe in welfare, the right to organize, universal health care and a host of other socially progressive causes, and will not risk stepping out of the mainstream to fight for them. The only talent they seem to possess is the ability to write abject, cloying letters to Barack Obama—as if he reads them—asking the president to come back to his “true” self. This sterile moral posturing, which is not only useless but humiliating, has made America’s liberal class an object of public derision.
I am not disappointed in Obama. I don’t feel betrayed. I don’t wonder when he is going to be Obama. I did not vote for the man. I vote socialist, which in my case meant Ralph Nader, but could have meant Cynthia McKinney. How can an organization with the oxymoronic title Progressives for Obama even exist? Liberal groups like these make political satire obsolete. Obama was and is a brand. He is a product of the Chicago political machine. He has been skillfully packaged as the new face of the corporate state. I don’t dislike Obama—I would much rather listen to him than his smug and venal predecessor—though I expected nothing but a continuation of the corporate rape of the country. And that is what he has delivered.
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/liberals_...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,109,793
Amy 9-16 8 min ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Toj 98,226
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 59 min Politician 1,924
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,643
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,374
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 321
Dear Abby 9-17-14 1 hr ralph 17
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••