BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#150482 Apr 12, 2013
Oh, my year and a half old plane has both the old timey "steam gauges" but I also have an electronic flight display. Since the electronic display also has 90% of an auto-pilot, I would have been a fool not to add the switches to turn it on.
The picture in this article is not my type of plane but id does show the old-style gauges supplemented by an electronic display. The display has heading, airspeed, altitude, rate of turn, rate of climb/descent, etc. all in one package. It is cheaper than a fuel "glass" cockpit but since I am an "old school" pilot, I am use to the steam guages.

http://www.flyingmag.com/gear/avionics/aspen-...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150483 Apr 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sure - that may be the law according to the US - but in play law land they are all citizens of North Korea unless Dufus Fale baptizes them
LMAO!!! Just more BS from you, you have an original thought, do you!!!

Location hidden

#150484 Apr 12, 2013
Apparently the state of Ohio stopped teaching cursive writing and now they have high school graduates who can not sign their names, read an original copy of our Constitution, etc. Yep, the Libtards who decided to cut out cursive have handicapped these young people for life!
I wonder what pilots that only were trained on glass cockpits will ever be good pilots. I use to cover up some gauges in flight just to see how a student would react. The TH-55 I learned to fly did not have an attitude indicator or a DG compass and some thirty years ago I saw some pilots who would be totally lost-in-space if one of those gauges failed in flight.
I was teach an rated pilot from Honduras who to fly a Jetranger and when I thought he had instrument fixation I popped the circuit breaker on the attitude indicator. He did not note the red-flag that popped up telling him the gyro was out and when the gyro tumbled, he almost lost control of the aircraft.
And him fly for a few days without the "Big Eyed" attitude indicator turned on. I then refused to solo him as I thought he was not safe enough. But another instructor took him over and soloed him but I will be damned if I was going to let him kill himself.
Oh, if any of you students crash, they will investigate the instructor pilot. If you have had two or three students crash, they will probably pull you IP licence!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#150486 Apr 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly man, Jimmy Carter had no military option except to a nuclear one because he had gutted the military. Why in 1979 the Army was short 2,000 aviators and we had aircraft sitting on the ramp without any engines on them. The UH-60 Blackhawks had no auxiliary fuel tanks at the time and to participate in the Iran Hostage rescue attempt would need refuel sites every 200 miles.
That's right, the Army Blackhawks, UH-60A's, had 260 gallon fuel tanks while the Navy Seahawks, SH-60B,s, had 450 gallon fuel tanks.
The Army Blackhawks also had rotor blades with a de-icing system built-in but not the two cent switch to turn them on. The also had HSI's but lacked the two cent switch to turn them into full auto-pilots!
And had everything been "spot-on" (LRs tm reg'd) with the military at that time, helicopters, fighters, tanks, guns, ships, etc, what would the US have attacked in 1979 or what would they have repulsed? Would a military in perfect condition have prevented the Iranian hostage-taking? Once the hostages taken, would Carter, with his huge military stockpile, been able to free the hostages by, let's say, having B-52s carpet-bomb Teheran or use cruise missiles, dozens of them?

Thank god you were just a WO, therefore an NCO (in real British and Canadian and Commonwealth air forces, a WO is a non-officer and your carrying-on only reinforces my belief that the US made a mistake and we and the Brits are right - NCO for WOs.) and had no hand in policy. You may know how to use weapons, though I seriously doubt it, but you sure as hell would never know why, when and where to use them.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#150487 Apr 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, do you know why all cars have cruise control on them and forty years ago them did not? Why it is because of electronic fuel injection which is 90% of the system so if you put in a two cent switch, you have a full cruise control system.
But if you car had a carburetor, you had to put all the electronic$$$ in to get a cruise control.
????????
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150488 Apr 12, 2013
Jamestown org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just talking about labels my friend.
I'm talking about the Hitler policy.
14 Points of Fascism
http://tinyurl.com/2dfewwu
1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - 2.) Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights - 3.) Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4.) Supremacy of the Military - 5.) Rampant Sexism - 6.) Controlled Mass Media
7.) Obsession with National Security - 8.) Religion and Government are Intertwined - 9.) Corporate Power is Protected:- 10.) Labor Power is Suppressed:- 11.) Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - 12.) Obsession with Crime and Punishment - 13.) Rampant Cronyism and Corruption - 14. Fraudulent Elections:
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/antifascism...
the less government control the better.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150490 Apr 12, 2013
Jamestown org wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe all Senator Mitch McConnell Republicans and all Speaker John Boehner Republicans are phony because they won't impeach Obama because of his citizenship.
Duly Noted.
Yes, they don't want to be blamed for firing the "Poor Black Man".
Of course if Obama was removed from office (he can't be impeached, he isn't a legal sitting POTUS) the cities would burn.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150491 Apr 12, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm SMellen1.
If it could ACTUALLY be proven that Obama was born in the US, yes.
Citizen, yes, just NOT Natural Born, Huh SHEEPLE!
How is Obama a citizen?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#150492 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>How is Obama a citizen?
JD ... here IS the man that KNOWS he isn't!
They are TRYING to get RID of him!

MAILED LIVE EXPLOSIVE TO SHERIFF JOE?
Investigators now looking at lawman's enemies

Authorities have confirmed that an apparent bomb addressed to Maricopa, Ariz., County Sheriff Joe Arpaio was uncovered and diverted, and now investigators are beginning to look into a list of his enemies for any links or connections.

Those who have had conflicts with him, those who might be coming under investigation, those who have been unsuccessful in fights with him.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/who-mailed-live-ex...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#150493 Apr 12, 2013
Just LIKE they are going to TRY to get rid of Mitch in KY!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150494 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
JD ... here IS the man that KNOWS he isn't!
Authorities have confirmed that an apparent bomb addressed to Maricopa, Ariz., County Sheriff Joe Arpaio was uncovered and diverted, and now investigators are beginning to look into a list of his enemies for any links or connections.
Those who have had conflicts with him, those who might be coming under investigation, those who have been unsuccessful in fights with him.
They should start at the White House!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#150495 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>We did that with the Civil Rights Act of 1866 and the 14th Amendment. We do not give citizenship to children born here that have already been claimed by their father's country of origin.
Yes we do. We give US citizenship to EVERY child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#150496 Apr 12, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm SMellen1.
If it could ACTUALLY be proven that Obama was born in the US, yes.
Citizen, yes, just NOT Natural Born, Huh SHEEPLE!
Obama's birth in Hawaii has been proven overwhelmingly, and every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen. The meaning of Natural Born comes from the common law and refers to the PLACE of birth.

Huh GOATLE.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150497 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just more BS from you, you have an original thought, do you!!!
Still not willing to defend your fable against the invaders from North Korea? What a shock
American Lady

Danville, KY

#150498 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>They should start at the White House!
OR in a lil vipers den like the mess in KY ...
Progress Democrats!

with orders from the WH thugcracy!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150499 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they don't want to be blamed for firing the "Poor Black Man".
Of course if Obama was removed from office (he can't be impeached, he isn't a legal sitting POTUS) the cities would burn.
What a shock! Dufus Dale's play law is race based. Imagine my surprise
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150500 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>How is Obama a citizen?
Because he was born subject to the jurisdiction of US law and not hate based play law
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150501 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>JD ... here IS the man that KNOWS he isn't!

Big Joe? The man so convinced of the fable that he won't ask for charges or sign an affidavit? That's "the man that knows"? ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#150502 Apr 12, 2013
Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story
The dead babies. The exploited women. The racism. The numerous governmental failures. It is thoroughly newsworthy.
CONOR FRIEDERSDORF - APR 12 2013,

Please note: This post contains graphic descriptions and imagery.

The grand jury report in the case of Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, is among the most horrifying I've read. "This case is about a doctor who killed babies and endangered women. What we mean is that he regularly and illegally delivered live, viable babies in the third trimester of pregnancy - and then murdered these newborns by severing their spinal cords with scissors," it states. "The medical practice by which he carried out this business was a filthy fraud in which he overdosed his patients with dangerous drugs, spread venereal disease among them with infected instruments, perforated their wombs and bowels - and, on at least two occasions, caused their deaths."

Charged with seven counts of first-degree murder, Dr. Gosnell is now standing trial in a Philadelphia courtroom. An NBC affiliate's coverage includes testimony as grisly as you'd expect. "An unlicensed medical school graduate delivered graphic testimony about the chaos at a Philadelphia clinic where he helped perform late-term abortions," the channel reports. "Stephen Massof described how he snipped the spinal cords of babies, calling it,'literally a beheading. It is separating the brain from the body.' He testified that at times, when women were given medicine to speed up their deliveries,'it would rain fetuses. Fetuses and blood all over the place.'"
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150503 Apr 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not willing to defend your fable against the invaders from North Korea? What a shock
LMAO!!! Already took care of that, your just too dunb to know it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Barack Hussein Obola 1,124,301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min grave digger 47,471
Abby 10-20 48 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min Boy G 50,582
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,951
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr hands on AR 3
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr commies are blue 16
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]