BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,618)

Showing posts 132,341 - 132,360 of173,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jamestown org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, most do not believe in the Constitution, if they did Obama would never been POTUS the first time, much less the second time.
So you believe all Senator Mitch McConnell Republicans and all Speaker John Boehner Republicans are phony because they won't impeach Obama because of his citizenship.

Duly Noted.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were as pathetic as you I certainly wouldn't advertise it
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic seem to be your constant state of mind! You can't rebut my post, so you try to degrade me personally!! Guess what, it ain't working.
LMAO!!!
Rush Limbaugh lets Liberals go to the top of the call-in line and they average just 20 seconds before to start making ad hominem attacks! I Learn to Reads case, he lasts twenty nanosecond.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish man. So you think There would not have been an Iranian hostage-taking if Carter had not cut back on the military? More B1s would've solved the crisis? Are you nuts? What other wars could Carter not fight because of his "diminished" forces? Name it. Unless it's Iraq or Aghanistan. Oh, you think with more arms , the US could've gone into Afghanistan and fought the Russians AND the Taliban?
As to today, what war do you want to get into. Are Afghanistan and Iraq not enough for you right now? Obama said he is keeping the necessary forces in a state of preparadness, no?
You want to fight wars to the last American except you. Your warmomgering is "passé", Rogue. Put your sword back in its sheath. we are in 2013 now.
Silly man, Jimmy Carter had no military option except to a nuclear one because he had gutted the military. Why in 1979 the Army was short 2,000 aviators and we had aircraft sitting on the ramp without any engines on them. The UH-60 Blackhawks had no auxiliary fuel tanks at the time and to participate in the Iran Hostage rescue attempt would need refuel sites every 200 miles.
That's right, the Army Blackhawks, UH-60A's, had 260 gallon fuel tanks while the Navy Seahawks, SH-60B,s, had 450 gallon fuel tanks.
The Army Blackhawks also had rotor blades with a de-icing system built-in but not the two cent switch to turn them on. The also had HSI's but lacked the two cent switch to turn them into full auto-pilots!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Don't you wish you were as smart as I, you can be just learn to read and pull you head out of your ass!!! Hahahaha!!!!
I see you've still got yours stuck up your yours. Must not be easy to think,(well, that's obvious) and type.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>

Rush Limbaugh lets Liberals go to the top of the call-in line and they average just 20 seconds before to start making ad hominem attacks! I Learn to Reads case, he lasts twenty nanosecond.
Thanks for your input Rouge. It had been almost a week since you referenced your FauxCon hero Puff and we were beginning to suffer withdrawal symptoms.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey Jacques, do you know why all cars have cruise control on them and forty years ago them did not? Why it is because of electronic fuel injection which is 90% of the system so if you put in a two cent switch, you have a full cruise control system.
But if you car had a carburetor, you had to put all the electronic$$$ in to get a cruise control.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW - Shouldn't you be out protesting Obama's proposed cuts to entitlement programs with the rest of the Faux Cons?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."
That means that it is the inherent right of the USA (an independent nation) to determine for itself whether children born in its territory are citizens of that country, and the USA has done so. Our rule is that EVERY child born in the USA is a citizen (and in fact a Natural Born Citizen) regardless of the citizenship of her or his parents-----except for the children of foreign diplomats.
EVERY child.
We did that with the Civil Rights Act of 1866 and the 14th Amendment. We do not give citizenship to children born here that have already been claimed by their father's country of origin.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>This is why the 2nd Amendment is so important, when it is gone we will be under a dictatorship.
Yesterday, Missouri sent to Washington 140,000 names of people with Conseal Carry permits, this was under the guise of medicare!
Let's see. Canada, France, the UK, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, The Czech Republic, Slovania, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Australia, NZ, Japan ete etc, NONE of them have a second amendment, plus, ALL or most of them have stringent gun controls. Yet, I didn't know all the poor citizens of those countries and more were living under a dictatorship. Didn't see that when I was there. I must be blind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Oh, my year and a half old plane has both the old timey "steam gauges" but I also have an electronic flight display. Since the electronic display also has 90% of an auto-pilot, I would have been a fool not to add the switches to turn it on.
The picture in this article is not my type of plane but id does show the old-style gauges supplemented by an electronic display. The display has heading, airspeed, altitude, rate of turn, rate of climb/descent, etc. all in one package. It is cheaper than a fuel "glass" cockpit but since I am an "old school" pilot, I am use to the steam guages.

http://www.flyingmag.com/gear/avionics/aspen-...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sure - that may be the law according to the US - but in play law land they are all citizens of North Korea unless Dufus Fale baptizes them
LMAO!!! Just more BS from you, you have an original thought, do you!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Apparently the state of Ohio stopped teaching cursive writing and now they have high school graduates who can not sign their names, read an original copy of our Constitution, etc. Yep, the Libtards who decided to cut out cursive have handicapped these young people for life!
I wonder what pilots that only were trained on glass cockpits will ever be good pilots. I use to cover up some gauges in flight just to see how a student would react. The TH-55 I learned to fly did not have an attitude indicator or a DG compass and some thirty years ago I saw some pilots who would be totally lost-in-space if one of those gauges failed in flight.
I was teach an rated pilot from Honduras who to fly a Jetranger and when I thought he had instrument fixation I popped the circuit breaker on the attitude indicator. He did not note the red-flag that popped up telling him the gyro was out and when the gyro tumbled, he almost lost control of the aircraft.
And him fly for a few days without the "Big Eyed" attitude indicator turned on. I then refused to solo him as I thought he was not safe enough. But another instructor took him over and soloed him but I will be damned if I was going to let him kill himself.
Oh, if any of you students crash, they will investigate the instructor pilot. If you have had two or three students crash, they will probably pull you IP licence!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly man, Jimmy Carter had no military option except to a nuclear one because he had gutted the military. Why in 1979 the Army was short 2,000 aviators and we had aircraft sitting on the ramp without any engines on them. The UH-60 Blackhawks had no auxiliary fuel tanks at the time and to participate in the Iran Hostage rescue attempt would need refuel sites every 200 miles.
That's right, the Army Blackhawks, UH-60A's, had 260 gallon fuel tanks while the Navy Seahawks, SH-60B,s, had 450 gallon fuel tanks.
The Army Blackhawks also had rotor blades with a de-icing system built-in but not the two cent switch to turn them on. The also had HSI's but lacked the two cent switch to turn them into full auto-pilots!
And had everything been "spot-on" (LRs tm reg'd) with the military at that time, helicopters, fighters, tanks, guns, ships, etc, what would the US have attacked in 1979 or what would they have repulsed? Would a military in perfect condition have prevented the Iranian hostage-taking? Once the hostages taken, would Carter, with his huge military stockpile, been able to free the hostages by, let's say, having B-52s carpet-bomb Teheran or use cruise missiles, dozens of them?

Thank god you were just a WO, therefore an NCO (in real British and Canadian and Commonwealth air forces, a WO is a non-officer and your carrying-on only reinforces my belief that the US made a mistake and we and the Brits are right - NCO for WOs.) and had no hand in policy. You may know how to use weapons, though I seriously doubt it, but you sure as hell would never know why, when and where to use them.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, do you know why all cars have cruise control on them and forty years ago them did not? Why it is because of electronic fuel injection which is 90% of the system so if you put in a two cent switch, you have a full cruise control system.
But if you car had a carburetor, you had to put all the electronic$$$ in to get a cruise control.
????????
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Jamestown org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just talking about labels my friend.
I'm talking about the Hitler policy.
14 Points of Fascism
http://tinyurl.com/2dfewwu
1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - 2.) Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights - 3.) Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4.) Supremacy of the Military - 5.) Rampant Sexism - 6.) Controlled Mass Media
7.) Obsession with National Security - 8.) Religion and Government are Intertwined - 9.) Corporate Power is Protected:- 10.) Labor Power is Suppressed:- 11.) Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - 12.) Obsession with Crime and Punishment - 13.) Rampant Cronyism and Corruption - 14. Fraudulent Elections:
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/antifascism...
the less government control the better.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Jamestown org wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe all Senator Mitch McConnell Republicans and all Speaker John Boehner Republicans are phony because they won't impeach Obama because of his citizenship.
Duly Noted.
Yes, they don't want to be blamed for firing the "Poor Black Man".
Of course if Obama was removed from office (he can't be impeached, he isn't a legal sitting POTUS) the cities would burn.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm SMellen1.
If it could ACTUALLY be proven that Obama was born in the US, yes.
Citizen, yes, just NOT Natural Born, Huh SHEEPLE!
How is Obama a citizen?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>How is Obama a citizen?
JD ... here IS the man that KNOWS he isn't!
They are TRYING to get RID of him!

MAILED LIVE EXPLOSIVE TO SHERIFF JOE?
Investigators now looking at lawman's enemies

Authorities have confirmed that an apparent bomb addressed to Maricopa, Ariz., County Sheriff Joe Arpaio was uncovered and diverted, and now investigators are beginning to look into a list of his enemies for any links or connections.

Those who have had conflicts with him, those who might be coming under investigation, those who have been unsuccessful in fights with him.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/who-mailed-live-ex...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Just LIKE they are going to TRY to get rid of Mitch in KY!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
JD ... here IS the man that KNOWS he isn't!
They are TRYING to get RID of him!
MAILED LIVE EXPLOSIVE TO SHERIFF JOE?
Investigators now looking at lawman's enemies
Authorities have confirmed that an apparent bomb addressed to Maricopa, Ariz., County Sheriff Joe Arpaio was uncovered and diverted, and now investigators are beginning to look into a list of his enemies for any links or connections.
Those who have had conflicts with him, those who might be coming under investigation, those who have been unsuccessful in fights with him.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/who-mailed-live-ex...
They should start at the White House!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 132,341 - 132,360 of173,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search