BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#150515 Apr 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Apparently the state of Ohio stopped teaching cursive writing and now they have high school graduates who can not sign their names, read an original copy of our Constitution, etc. Yep, the Libtards who decided to cut out cursive have handicapped these young people for life!
I wonder what pilots that only were trained on glass cockpits will ever be good pilots. I use to cover up some gauges in flight just to see how a student would react. The TH-55 I learned to fly did not have an attitude indicator or a DG compass and some thirty years ago I saw some pilots who would be totally lost-in-space if one of those gauges failed in flight.
I was teach an rated pilot from Honduras who to fly a Jetranger and when I thought he had instrument fixation I popped the circuit breaker on the attitude indicator. He did not note the red-flag that popped up telling him the gyro was out and when the gyro tumbled, he almost lost control of the aircraft.
And him fly for a few days without the "Big Eyed" attitude indicator turned on. I then refused to solo him as I thought he was not safe enough. But another instructor took him over and soloed him but I will be damned if I was going to let him kill himself.
Oh, if any of you students crash, they will investigate the instructor pilot. If you have had two or three students crash, they will probably pull you IP licence!
To put and end to cursive writing in school is shorthsigted and stupid, as is the EXCLUSIVE use of hand calculators. But why , again, as per everything you don't like, blame it on so-called "libtards?" (Rogue tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#150516 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the less government control the better.
Yes, and GWB and Greenspan proved that with their "hands-off" approach on banks, brokers, and mortgage lenders. yes, let the pvt industry, they regulate themselves best LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150517 Apr 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Right-wingers? HA! More likely between dumber and dumbest.
STFU, queer!!

Ottawa

#150518 Apr 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story
The dead babies. The exploited women. The racism. The numerous governmental failures. It is thoroughly newsworthy.
CONOR FRIEDERSDORF - APR 12 2013,
Please note: This post contains graphic descriptions and imagery.
The grand jury report in the case of Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, is among the most horrifying I've read. "This case is about a doctor who killed babies and endangered women. What we mean is that he regularly and illegally delivered live, viable babies in the third trimester of pregnancy - and then murdered these newborns by severing their spinal cords with scissors," it states. "The medical practice by which he carried out this business was a filthy fraud in which he overdosed his patients with dangerous drugs, spread venereal disease among them with infected instruments, perforated their wombs and bowels - and, on at least two occasions, caused their deaths."
Charged with seven counts of first-degree murder, Dr. Gosnell is now standing trial in a Philadelphia courtroom. An NBC affiliate's coverage includes testimony as grisly as you'd expect. "An unlicensed medical school graduate delivered graphic testimony about the chaos at a Philadelphia clinic where he helped perform late-term abortions," the channel reports. "Stephen Massof described how he snipped the spinal cords of babies, calling it,'literally a beheading. It is separating the brain from the body.' He testified that at times, when women were given medicine to speed up their deliveries,'it would rain fetuses. Fetuses and blood all over the place.'"
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...
HAS to be a democrat. That party should be outlawed outright.

Ottawa

#150519 Apr 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am a COMMISSIONED Warrant Officer. I can COMMAND a unit, promote and demote, etc.
Tell us, is a Navy Captain the same rank as an Army Captain?
As usual, you compare apples and oranges!
Oh, and the country was so fed up with "The Peanut Man", he had the worst reelection attempt of any incumbent president.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
In our armed forces and Commonwealth as well, there is no such thing as a COMMISSIONED warrant officer. We don't salute them either. They use the enlisted men's mess, as welltthey should. A COMMISSIONED WARRANT OFFICER is an oxymoron. Yes,I know the differences in captains.

Ottawa

#150520 Apr 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, coming from someone who is totally clueless about all military matters, you could not lead a cub scout troop across a road.
Yes, they wanted me to apply to both OCS and West Point but both times I said "no thank you". I did want I wanted and that was to fly. And I am good at it too.
And I grew up with generals and I have even been with Gen. Colon Powell in about two dozen meetings. Sure I did not talk to him as it was my job to make sure my BG was properly informed.
Do you have any idea how many five-man Army EOD teams we have just inside the U.S.? They are all over the place. And it seemed as they were at either 40% strength or 200%. But my major job was aviator strengths. Yes, sometimes we we have too many Chinook pilots and too few Apache pilots at Fort Campbell, KY while at the same time we had the reverse at Fort Hood, TX. But my BG seemed to think I was doing a good job.
But the only thing I wanted to supervise is an aircrew as if you are on my crew, you have no major problems. Because if you did, you would not be on my CREW! It was the platoon leader and company commander to worry about problem people.
No, I like helping people out. Just yesterday I help an older couple with a flat tire. And their spare was also FLAT. But I have an electric tire pump in my Honda Ridgeline and I aired up their spare and off they went. But I hate to be struck with a stupid person!
Why in Korea I had a sergeant who had gonorrhea for SIX MONTHS! Yes, he would go on sick call and get "shot-up" with antibiotics and then he would go to the NCO club and drink a six-pack of beer. Finally we had him locked up at the 121st Evacuation Hospital for about six weeks and he came back clean and sober .... for two or three weeks!
?????? Total gibberish, absolutely irrelevant all of it. I feel bad for you.

Ottawa

#150521 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, queer!!
Ahhhh, again trolling for "queers" (Justice ha ha Dale tm reg'd). Great rapier-like wit response. But no thanks, I'd rather commit hara kiri.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150522 Apr 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did you trot it out? Still hiding from Korea too I see.
Wasn't me, I just answer a question as to why congress hasn't ousted Obastard from the WH, as for the Korea thingy, that was answered, you're just too dumb to understand the answer.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150523 Apr 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, again trolling for "queers" (Justice ha ha Dale tm reg'd). Great rapier-like wit response. But no thanks, I'd rather commit hara kiri.
Do us all a favor and do that, the world wouldn't even know you were gone, as a matter of fact, it would be a better place!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#150525 Apr 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful Poppo. Bobby has Obama right where he wants him. He's just backing up so he can get a running start.
Well, according to his filing Obama has broken him down and he wants to get paid. By whom he doesn’t seem to have a clue, but it’s obvious at least to him that someone somewhere has violated his civil rights. LOL

BOBBY LAITY, DISSED BY THE STATE OF NEW YORK

“He states that he is a “100% Disabled Vietnam War Veteran with severe limitations” and that the Board’s actions violated the Help America Vote Act (hereinafter HAVA)(see42 USC §§ 15301-15545) and his voter’s rights (Claim, p. 1). Claimant states that he “claim[s] damages to the extent yet to be determined” and moves the Court “to order the Board to accept [his] Objections and to award damages”(Claim, p. 1)”
http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/2012/1...

Thanks for your service Bobby, but if you are in fact a 100 percent disabled Vietnam war veteran you are already getting paid.

Moreno Valley, CA

#150526 Apr 12, 2013
Well I see you didn’t care much for the BC Hula huh GB?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow a brain, Poopoo stain!

So I guess Obama spending 4 Trillion in one year is OK with you, huh?
If Bush was unpatriotic for spending 5 Trillion in 8 years, what does this make Obama, a God?
I see you’re having difficulty understanding the difference between policy initiatives and financial crisis GB. George Bush had no reason to increase the debt at all. He just felt like it I suppose. Since you gave Bush eight years why don’t we give Obama the same courtesy before we judge his performance? The debt is in fact going south as we speak.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

Moreno Valley, CA

#150527 Apr 12, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
If it could ACTUALLY be proven that Obama was born in the US, yes.
Citizen, yes, just NOT Natural Born, Huh SHEEPLE!
Obviously Obama has proven all he’s needed to prove GB. He is after all the twice elected POTUS. Don’t you think it’s high time the ignorant birfoon start proving something beyond his ability to create and consume his own elementary fiction?

Moreno Valley, CA

#150528 Apr 12, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Yep, I'm SMellen1!
I, Kweli Shuhubia am over the age of eighteen (18) and not a party to the within action. If called to do so, I could and would competently testify under oath as follows I am an ordained minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ and a native evangelist and translator for the Anabaptist churches in Kenya. I am the official Swahili translator for the annual Anabaptists Conference held each year in Africa, working with the American bishops sitting upon the Continental Presbytery of the Anabaptists Churches of Africa. I am fluent in Swahili and in English. I am a former teacher in Kenya, and travel extensively in the ministries of the Anabaptists Churches of Africa throughout Kenya, Uganda and the Sudan.
It is common knowledge throughout the Christian and Muslim communities in Kenya that Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., the United States Presidential candidate, was born in Mombosa Kenya. Senator Obama’s grandmother still resides in the village of Alego-Kogello, approximately 37 miles from Kisumu City.

He was born in the United States!” But during the conversation, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama never changed her reply that she was in deed present when Senator Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
Yes we heard the taped conversation GB and we know granny did in fact say she was present in Kenya when Barack was born in Hawaii.

MCRAE: OK I’m sorry. I, I thought she said she was present when he was born. I was—

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the
woman was not present. She was uh not, a what--you see, she was here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious

We also know that not only did McRae and the pseudonymous Kweli Shuhubia lie through their teeth on their affidavits, we know as well that one was copied from the other.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/49760329/McRae-Shuh...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150529 Apr 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we heard the taped conversation GB and we know granny did in fact say she was present in Kenya when Barack was born in Hawaii.
MCRAE: OK I’m sorry. I, I thought she said she was present when he was born. I was—
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the
woman was not present. She was uh not, a what--you see, she was here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious
We also know that not only did McRae and the pseudonymous Kweli Shuhubia lie through their teeth on their affidavits, we know as well that one was copied from the other.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/49760329/McRae-Shuh...
Hey Poppo!!! Have you retired yet? Longtime no communication.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150530 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, queer!!
And Dufus trots out his superior intellect
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150531 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't me, I just answer a question as to why congress hasn't ousted Obastard from the WH, as for the Korea thingy, that was answered, you're just too dumb to understand the answer.
Blather on bigot. Cowardly bigot bowing down to a tin horn dictator. What a fool
Of sound mind

Charlotte, NC

#150547 Apr 13, 2013
Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it and then actually act on your proof and do something about it. otherwise shut your ignorant pie hole.
You are a nut job.
Y'all are so easy to piss off . Lmaorof
truman

Boise, ID

#150549 Apr 13, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, FAKE Birther, but you responded so it must be having the desired effect on you.
Carry on with your SHEEPLENESS.
The fraud was born in Kenya!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
Some things that show Obama was NOT born in Hawaii.
Fraudulent long form birth certificate.
Fraudulent Selective Service card.
Connecticut SSN.
His own bio given to his Literary Agent.
Grow a brain!
Brain Damage at its finest.

Moreno Valley, CA

#150550 Apr 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Poppo!!! Have you retired yet? Longtime no communication.
What’s the point Dale? That Obama is the two time POTUS necessarily shoots your fallacy and the ignorant birfoon’s juvenile theories to shit. Neither of you ever had a prayer of being right.

That you persist with your folly knowing full well your layman’s speculation is at odds with legal intelligentsia is astonishing. That you assume you know more than those who are paid to know these things is even more remarkable.

My advice to you and the birfoon is to get a grip on reality for a change. Obama will be president for the next four years and there will be plenty for you to complain about without having to make up shit.

Moreno Valley, CA

#150551 Apr 13, 2013
Lollollol wrote:
<quoted text>
Smellin 1 big stupid SHEEPLE! It's been overwhelmingly proven? So why are you here then?
She’s obviously here to educate the confused Cmor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min Analog man 5,394
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Community Disorga... 50,473
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Grey Ghost 1,174,257
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 4,971
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 3 hr Miles 45
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr SLY WEST 980
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr SLY WEST 774

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:47AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance