BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#150418 Apr 12, 2013
FAKE Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an idea, Kentucky.
You just keep ineffectively spamming away on Topix and the adults will carry on with their business. When you get all your "evidence" ready you can take it to the authorities, who have already seen all birfoon "evidence," and we can all have another laugh.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea, FAKE Birther, but you responded so it must be having the desired effect on you.
Carry on with your SHEEPLENESS.
The fraud was born in Kenya!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
Some things that show Obama was NOT born in Hawaii.
Fraudulent long form birth certificate.
Fraudulent Selective Service card.
Connecticut SSN.
His own bio given to his Literary Agent.
Grow a brain!
Yep, they think that because they can throw a sophomore troll comment instead of an intellectual honest rebuttal, that they have scored point but in effect we have scored points as we know we have jerked their chain.
Jump little monkey, jump. See littile money jump, jump little monkey, jump!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150419 Apr 12, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Obastard could have been born in the Oval Office, it still wouldn't have given him citizenship to the US, he was born subject to a foreign power (UK). "
The idea that we allow children who are born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats to be born "subject to a foreign power" is laughable. Do you think that we are that weak?
Ipso facto citizenship to the US does not exist, there are stipulations, one must be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" (US Constitution), meaning not a citizen of a foreign country.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, which would preclude him from being a citizen of the US.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#150422 Apr 12, 2013
Re: "one must be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" (US Constitution), meaning not a citizen of a foreign country."

Everyone born in the USA is a citizen of the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150423 Apr 12, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess Obama spending 4 Trillion in one year is OK with you, huh?
If Bush was unpatriotic for spending 5 Trillion in 8 years, what does this make Obama, a God?
Yeah - that's exactly what I said

Poor illiterate moron
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150424 Apr 12, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Obastard could have been born in the Oval Office, it still wouldn't have given him citizenship to the US, he was born subject to a foreign power (UK). "
The idea that we allow children who are born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats to be born "subject to a foreign power" is laughable. Do you think that we are that weak?
"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship." Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34

Yes, Obama was a subject of the UK at the time of his birth. British Nationality Act of 1948
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150425 Apr 12, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:

Yes - like all true patriots Dufus Dale bows down to every tin horn dictator you can think of
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150426 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Ipso facto citizenship to the US does not exist, there are stipulations, one must be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" (US Constitution), meaning not a citizen of a foreign country.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, which would preclude him from being a citizen of the US.
More insight from Dufus Fale. Sucks to be related to Dale
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150429 Apr 12, 2013
I can see it now. North Korea enacts a law declaring that "all children born in the State of Kansas during the month of May, 2013 shall be citizens of North Korea at the moment of their birth".

Dufus Dale: "sorry folks, your kids aren't US citizens. Under Korean law they were born as Korean citizens and therefore they're not junket to US jurisdiction"
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150430 Apr 12, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>Obama spending 4 Trillion in one year makes Obama, a God?
Spoken like the true SHEEPLE IDIOT that you are!
Yeah - that's exactly what I said
Sucks to be Tacky the illiterate fool
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150431 Apr 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - like all true patriots Dufus Dale bows down to every tin horn dictator you can think of
LMAO!!! You can't belittle the message, so try the messenger!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#150432 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship." Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34
Yes, Obama was a subject of the UK at the time of his birth. British Nationality Act of 1948
Re: ""Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship." Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34."

Answer: According to US law, which is the law that counts, Obama---and every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats---is a US citizen. The US Constitution and the US laws say that EVERY child born in the USA is a US citizen except for the children of foreign diplomats.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150433 Apr 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
I can see it now. North Korea enacts a law declaring that "all children born in the State of Kansas during the month of May, 2013 shall be citizens of North Korea at the moment of their birth".
Dufus Dale: "sorry folks, your kids aren't US citizens. Under Korean law they were born as Korean citizens and therefore they're not junket to US jurisdiction"
The law is already there, if the parents are citizens of N. Korea, yes the child will be a citizen of N. Korea.

Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship. WKA v. US, para 34
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150435 Apr 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More insight from Dufus Fale. Sucks to be related to Dale
LMAO!!! Don't you wish you were as smart as I, you can be just learn to read and pull you head out of your ass!!! Hahahaha!!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150436 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You can't belittle the message, so try the messenger!!
You can't be an littler
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150438 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The law is already there, if the parents are citizens of N. Korea, yes the child will be a citizen of N. Korea.
Who's law?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150439 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Don't you wish you were as smart as I, you can be just learn to read and pull you head out of your ass!!! Hahahaha!!!!
If I were as pathetic as you I certainly wouldn't advertise it
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150440 Apr 12, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: ""Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship." Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34."
Answer: According to US law, which is the law that counts, Obama---and every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats---is a US citizen. The US Constitution and the US laws say that EVERY child born in the USA is a US citizen except for the children of foreign diplomats.
Sorry, the first sentence in the 14th plainly tells you, to be a citizen of the US you must be subject to the Constitution!
When you are born in this country and subject to a foreing power, you are not subject to the jurisdiction of the Constitution, this is reserved only for citizens of the US.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150441 Apr 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were as pathetic as you I certainly wouldn't advertise it
Pathetic seem to be your constant state of mind! You can't rebut my post, so you try to degrade me personally!! Guess what, it ain't working.
LMAO!!!
Jamestown org

West Sayville, NY

#150442 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obastard could have been born in the Oval Office, it still wouldn't have given him citizenship to the US, he was born subject to a foreign power (UK).
The Guns, The Gays, The Citizenship, Abortion, are all wedge issues to divide and conquer our ignorant and uninformed masses.

Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.
Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#150443 Apr 12, 2013
Grand Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea, FAKE Birther, but you responded so it must be having the desired effect on you.
Carry on with your SHEEPLENESS.
The fraud was born in Kenya!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
Some things that show Obama was NOT born in Hawaii.
Fraudulent long form birth certificate.
Fraudulent Selective Service card.
Connecticut SSN.
His own bio given to his Literary Agent.
Grow a brain!
LOL, another ineffective spam reply.

When will Kentucky Klown Kar learn that spamming topix does not = petitioning the courts and/or his congressional representatives?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Bluestater 1,191,841
No Camping at Dead's Last Shows 3 min Adebola 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min adamski 51,527
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,557
abby03-02-15 5 hr Kuuipo 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Graham Cracker 51,364
amy 3-3-15 7 hr Mister Tonka 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board