BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#150220 Apr 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Jackie Kennedy ordered the kitchen help to save all the leftover wine during a State dinner, mixed it with fresh wine and served again during the next White House occasion.
I wonder what Michele does?
I'm sure she does exactly what you birfoons dream up.

Lololololol
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#150221 Apr 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you been paying attention Rouge? The Democrats are up in arms over his proposal.
Since when did you TBaggers stop supporting cuts in spending? Oh, I know, as soon as someone actually proposed it.
Typical FauxCon. Rant about smaller government while you pray it never happens
I'll need to remember this comment LTR because it is so true! "Rant about smaller government while you pray it never happens." Folks like Rouge demonstrate this with everything they write or say. They live off the government, while calling folks like me lazy slackers, even though I've always earned a good living in the private sector. It is just so laughable.

I've been less busy than usual now that my grandkids are in school & I don't have to babysit. I scroll through this old thread sometimes. What's with the silly "Like/Dislike" icons. LOL!! It's like something my grandkids do on the Nickeloden channel? I can just picture Rouge "scholar" methodically clicking on hundreds of post to deliver his anonymous opinion. What a grand life he leads!

Aloha & Goodnight from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#150222 Apr 11, 2013
barry soetoro wrote:
his mother was white, father was black. he is multi racial, not white, not black.
yes he was born in Kenya.
<quoted text>
Hey, is that you, Barry from Benson AZ? One of the Inaugural Birthers on Topix? The guy who told us all how we were jealous of your trailer home?

Howzit brah?

Aloha & Goodnight from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
Mission Accomplished

Midlothian, IL

#150223 Apr 11, 2013
George W. Bush raises over 1/2 a trillion dollars for his presidential library.

Looks like they will spare no expense at re-writing his history.

Now if only he could raise that kind of money to pay down the debt he's put on this country for decades to come.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#150224 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Democrats really boo God? Not quite. It's worse than that.
http://www.catholicculture.org/commentary/the...
Obama’s ‘Crossed a Line’ With Social Security Cuts, Critics Say
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...
Seniors would see smaller Social Security checks under Obama budget
http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/10/news/economy/...
Unlike you AL I actually watched the Democratic convention and they did in fact leave the mention any gods out of the platform as some of us actually take the establishment clause seriously.

That said, it required a two third delegate vote majority to overturn it so Obama asked Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa to call a vote. The audible aye’s and nay’s were actually indistinguishable even after the third call, but Villaraigosa asserted the motion had passed anyway.

When confronted with this obvious discrepancy and after reporters told him that they did not clearly hear two-thirds support, he simply responded,“THAT’S NICE TO KNOW. I WAS THE CHAIRMAN AND I DID, AND THAT WAS THE PREROGATIVE OF THE CHAIR.”

A lie I know you would have told as well AL had you been the chairperson.

Your other points are moot because the Republican House will pass nothing introduced by Obama no matter how reasonable. There will be no reductions in entitlements and Obama very well knows it.

Moreno Valley, CA

#150225 Apr 11, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Hussein Obama is not an African American,he is a Kenyan American,who lived in Indonesia before going to live with his grand parents in Hawaii and starting his education at an exclusive private school prior to attending other exclusive private schools.
Barack Obama is one of the few blacks in this country that actually is African American Frank. How could an African father and American mother make you anything else? As you well know whites can be African American as well.

Moreno Valley, CA

#150226 Apr 11, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I have 'real' dictionaries and encyclopedias at home that have 'real' definitions that have not been corrupted by the left wingers.
Birfoon definitions are not “real” outside of birfistan Frank and the reality based community has no interest in adopting your humble model.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#150227 Apr 11, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose any excuse is better than none GB. The judge didn’t avoid the merits, he simply found as do everyone else save the birfoon your assertions are baseless and your case is devoid of merit.
You qwazy dude!
Make me laugh long time.
You silly GI!

Location hidden

#150228 Apr 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Jackie Kennedy ordered the kitchen help to save all the leftover wine during a State dinner, mixed it with fresh wine and served again during the next White House occasion.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you finished with the petty whining not only on presidents but on their wives adn families? So what if Jackie did that? Good for her,saved the taxpayers money and mocked the well-to-do who unsuspectingly drank it while pocketing the flatware.
The point being is that Jackie Kennedy respected the People and was frugal with taxpayers money where as Michelle Obama has utter contempt for anyone not black and she wants to spend as much of the People's money that she can get away with.
And I seriously doubt Jackie mocked anyone. How do you know that Jack and Jackie did not drink the same "blended" wine?

Location hidden

#150229 Apr 11, 2013
Barack Obama is no Jack Kennedy!

Income Tax Cut, JFK Hopes To Spur Economy

By cutting taxes JFK stimulated the economy which lasted until the late 1960's.

Recession of 1960–61
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Recession of 1960–1961 was a recession in the United States. According to the National Bureau of Economic Research the recession lasted for 10 months, beginning in April 1960 and ending in February 1961. The recession preceded the second longest economic expansion in U.S. history which lasted from February 1961 to the Recession of 1969–70 in December 1969 (only the 1990s saw a longer period of growth).
The Federal Reserve began to tighten monetary policy in 1959 and eased off in 1960.
During this recession, the Gross Domestic Product of the United States fell 1.6 percent. Though the recession ended in November 1960, the unemployment rate did not peak for several months. In May 1961, the rate reached its height for the cycle of 7.1 percent.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#150230 Apr 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many would he have stabbed if he had been in a mental hospital?
I know you think you can see both sides but have you realized you are cross-eyed?
Fool. What if he had no history of mental illness? How do you then propose to put him in a hospital? Or, do you think all 310 million Americans should be examined for their mental health, thereafter institutionalizing 25% or 75 million of them? Gonna have to bring back full obamcacre, Rogue.

Ottawa

#150231 Apr 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Look you Obama is supporting. People who will kill unarmed Christian and Jews!!!
Syrian militants pledge allegiance to al-Qaida
By BARBARA SURK | Associated Press –
BEIRUT (AP)— The leader of an Islamic extremist rebel group in Syria pledged allegiance on Wednesday to al-Qaida and its leader for the first time.
Abu Mohammad al-Golani, head of Jabhat al-Nusra or the Nusra Front, confirmed his rebel group was tied to al-Qaida in Iraq in an audio message posted on militant websites.
Al-Qaida in Iraq said Tuesday it had joined forces with the Nusra Front — the most effective of a disparate patchwork of rebel groups fighting to topple Syrian President Bashar Assad. He said the new alliance would be called the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant.
The Levant is the traditional name referring to the region from southern Turkey to Egypt on the eastern Mediterranean.
http://news.yahoo.com/syrian-militants-pledge...
Er, show us how and where and when Obama backed the Syrian rebels, Rogue. Everyone knows AlQaeda is partly behind the uprising in Syria, which makes the US and its allies' position most difficult. You can't really support either side, both are poison, but as bad and cruel as Assad's regime is or was, just wait 'til you see the rebels once in power. US aid to rebels, if any, is minimal.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#150232 Apr 11, 2013
Just another day in which Rogue fantasizes about his perception of the world 50 years ago.

"Blah blah blah Kennedy. Yadda yadda."

It's like a train wreck, you can't look away.

Ottawa

#150233 Apr 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder why Obama has not claimed responsibility here?
Refineries sprout in North Dakota, bucking the trend
By Ernest Scheyder | Reuters –
By Ernest Scheyder
DICKINSON, North Dakota (Reuters)- On a windswept North Dakota prairie in late March, Governor Jack Dalrymple drove a bulldozer into the fertile black earth and broke ground on the first new U.S. refinery since 1976.
http://news.yahoo.com/refineries-sprout-north...
Because it is not like an international cross-border pipeline. And what's wrong with a refinery, much needed, that uses modern less-polluting methods, if that is the case? Tell us all, Rogue, the Canadian polluting tar sand oil that will flow in the XL pipeline, where will the refined product end up? Do tell us. 100% of it.

Ottawa

#150234 Apr 11, 2013
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll need to remember this comment LTR because it is so true! "Rant about smaller government while you pray it never happens." Folks like Rouge demonstrate this with everything they write or say. They live off the government, while calling folks like me lazy slackers, even though I've always earned a good living in the private sector. It is just so laughable.
I've been less busy than usual now that my grandkids are in school & I don't have to babysit. I scroll through this old thread sometimes. What's with the silly "Like/Dislike" icons. LOL!! It's like something my grandkids do on the Nickeloden channel? I can just picture Rouge "scholar" methodically clicking on hundreds of post to deliver his anonymous opinion. What a grand life he leads!
The icons. I know. Watch.

Ottawa

#150235 Apr 11, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon definitions are not “real” outside of birfistan Frank and the reality based community has no interest in adopting your humble model.
Yes, those Webster and Oxford and Larousse and Encyclopedia Britannica dictionaries/encyclopedias that have been corrupted by the left wingers, dixit Frank.

Ottawa

#150236 Apr 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The point being is that Jackie Kennedy respected the People and was frugal with taxpayers money where as Michelle Obama has utter contempt for anyone not black and she wants to spend as much of the People's money that she can get away with.
And I seriously doubt Jackie mocked anyone. How do you know that Jack and Jackie did not drink the same "blended" wine?
Well, well, look who turned out to be a Kennedy admirer? And yes, one could see that Jackie, a smart and brilliant woman, mocked silly traditions, was an iconoclast.

As to Michelle Obama, please indicate how she wants to spend the people's money.

And still waiting for that comparison of travel costs between Obama and his predecessors, in 2013 dollars please. Should be interesting, specially the last one, GWB, who travelled to the Texas White House on AF 1 practically every weekend.

Location hidden

#150238 Apr 11, 2013
Mission Accomplished wrote:
George W. Bush raises over 1/2 a trillion dollars for his presidential library.
Looks like they will spare no expense at re-writing his history.
Now if only he could raise that kind of money to pay down the debt he's put on this country for decades to come.
Well Tootzie, they are just trying to get things straight before you lefties twist history. Your hatred of the man exposes you for what you are, just a sad little troll!

George W. Bush raises more than $500 million for library, emerges as most successful post-presidency fundraiser
By Billy Nilles April 10, 2013
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/04/george-...

Oh, Bill Clinton's presidential library looks like a mobilehome and is the only presidential library with an apartment I guess so he has a place to entertain his lady friends when he is in town!

Location hidden

#150239 Apr 11, 2013
I wonder if it frosts your but that Michelle and Barack will attend the dedication?

Bush's library and museum will be dedicated on April 25 in a ceremony that will include all four living former presidents, President Barack Obama, and all of their spouses. It will open to the public on May 1.
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/04/george-...

Ottawa

#150242 Apr 11, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I said it, and you responded, it must be true, huh?
Just be a QUEER and go suck a big one!
If I did (ugh), and it had to be a big one, it wouldn't be yours, now would it? Your substitute assault weapon, maybe?

Why don't you come out of that closet now, profane vulgar ignorant boorish lout? Most normal people, except for birthers and tea partyers of course, would think nothing of it. Even healthy maybe, for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min mdbuilder 1,156,271
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 71,275
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 13 min reality is a crutch 6
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 44 min reality is a crutch 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,369
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 68,915
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,306
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:46AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
ESPN 7:12 AM
Sources: Some Bears coaches fear firings