BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,603)

Showing posts 132,041 - 132,060 of173,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>You are kidding, right? I am not an Obama supporter. All congress did was specify the existing law. John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, while his dad was serving in the military. All family members of military personnel on duty are naturalized citizens and the military bases and hospitals and embassies are classified as American soil. My little sister was born in Panama and she can run for president too. I was born in Alaska before it was a state and I too can run for president.
My little sister was born in Munich, Germany in 1956 and she has a DS-1350 to prove it. Does your little sister have a DS-1350?
Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350)
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Learning to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ranted like a tru patriot.
Well,.l.. very much!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

American Lady wrote:
The Great Betrayal - Obama Budget to Cut Social Security
http://current.com/community/94091281_the-gre ...
Tell President Obama: No cuts to Social Security or Medicare
04/08/13
From all reports we’ve seen, President Obama is going to propose a budget plan this week that is unprecedented for a Democratic president. It will propose a cut to Social Security benefits for seniors, veterans and people with disabilities.
http://www.uaw.org/articles/tell-president-ob ...
I "think" THIS will BE ...
more than your lil hearts can STAND ...
at one time.
He's a f-a-i-l-u-r-e ...
Yet the libTARDS
VOTED
for
him ...
NOT once ...
BUT
TWICE!
~~~~~~~~~
Night
:)
Republican Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime I read one of your incoherent ramblings, I wonder how someone can be as shamefully uneducated to post something that poorly written.
Then I turn my head slightly upwards and to the left, look at your state of origin, and everything suddenly becomes more clear.
Well, do you support Obama's FY2014 budget plan?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bring up Romney? That is your argument?
Savannah Guthrie is a lying Obot and there is no seal to be seen in that photo, SHEEPLE!
Where exactly do you think you see it at with your delusional brain?
Psst, just because a SHEEPLE said it doesn't mean it is true, especially when you can't see it with your own eyes!
Why don't you post a a link to a copy of the LFBC where your LYING EYES think you see it and tell us exactly where on the copy your delusional brain thinks it is located, HOLLA!
Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.
The original has NEVER been produced in any court!
The fraud was born in Kenya, Poopoo stain!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
Yep, I'm SMellen1, SHEEPLE!
Re: "Savannah Guthrie is a lying Obot and there is no seal to be seen in that photo, SHEEPLE!"

Answer: YOU are a lying birther. The ring of the seal can be seen just below the Aug 8 and just above the Apr 25.

And for Obama to have been born elsewhere than in Hawaii not only Gutherie, but the two Republican officials (and several Democrats) who confirmed the birth certificate would have to be lying, as would the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961. And Obama's grandparents would have had to have had enough money to spend the equivalent of $10,000 sending their pregnant only daughter alone (since WND has proven that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) on a highly risky (since the incidence of stillbirths was high at the time) foreign trip----when there were perfectly fine hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Great Betrayal - Obama Budget to Cut Social Security

http://current.com/community/94091281_the-gre ...

Tell President Obama: No cuts to Social Security or Medicare
04/08/13

From all reports weĀ’ve seen, President Obama is going to propose a budget plan this week that is unprecedented for a Democratic president. It will propose a cut to Social Security benefits for seniors, veterans and people with disabilities.

http://www.uaw.org/articles/tell-president-ob ...

I "think" THIS will BE ...
more than your lil hearts can STAND ...
at one time.

He's a f-a-i-l-u-r-e ...

Yet the libTARDS
VOTED
for
him ...

NOT once ...
BUT
TWICE!
~~~~~~~~~

Night

:)
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Washington that some of us are intelligent enough to know that when we say we want them to cut spending we understand that the cuts will include programs we like And that as true conservatives we mean what we say
Since when did the Democrats support cutting Social Security? On, I know, when Obama switched his mind!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another Idiotard ends up in ..... Cuba. This idiot, and his current wife, abduct his two kids and disappear on a small sailboat and of all the places they go, is to Cuba.
Most likely Cuba will return to two kids to the U.S. sooner than later but what about the guy and his wife? Will they be allowed to stay in Cuba? I am not sure but even if they are allowed to stay, they will not be treated as tourists.
I know you Libtards think Cuba is a great place to live but only if you have ..... money and they probably don't have much. And when they do return to the U.S., they will spend a long time in prison. His kids will probably be adulats before their day sees the light of day.
Kids abducted in Fla. custody case taken to Cuba
by Doug Stanglin on Apr. 09, 2013, under USA TODAY News
Source: USA TODAY
A Florida couple suspected of kidnapping their two sons from the woman’s parents in Tampa have fled by boat to Cuba, according to Florida authorities.
The boys had been living since last year with their maternal grandparents, who were granted permanent custody a week ago.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office alleges that Joshua Michael Hakken entered his mother-in-law’s house north of Tampa on Wednesday, tied her up and fled with his sons, 4-year-old Cole and 2-year-old Chase.
The Hillsborough Sheriff’s office has issued an arrest warrant for Hakken on charges of kidnapping and several other counts.
He lost custody of his sons last year after a drug possession arrest in Louisiana, and he later tried to take them from a foster home at gunpoint, authorities have said.
Authorities have previously characterized the Hakkens as “anti-government.”
http://tucsoncitizen.com/usa-today-news/2013/...
New update. Last night the Cuban government put all four of them and their dog on a plane bound for Tampa. The man and woman are in jail and the two kids and their dog are back with their grandparents.
When this guy gets out of prison, he sons will probably be adults!

Couple jailed after allegedly abducting their children, fleeing to Cuba - By Mariano Castillo. Patrick Oppmann and Ben Brumfield, CNN, April 10, 2013

Havana, Cuba (CNN)-- An American couple who allegedly kidnapped their two sons and sailed to Havana last week sat in a Florida jail Wednesday after Cuba hastily handed them over to U.S. officials.
Cuban authorities turned over the family of four to the U.S. State Department and the FBI after CNN found them in Havana on Tuesday.
They arrived in Florida early Wednesday, where the two boys, ages 2 and 4, will get a medical exam, according to Hillsborough County Sheriff David Gee.
He said they secured the family dog for the boys, who will be reunited with it later.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/10/us/florida-chil...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what the hell is this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Or this?
WASHINGTON (RNS) President Obama met with Mormon leaders Monday (July 20) and received genealogical information about his family.
The president met with President Thomas Monson of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and Elder Dallin Oaks, who oversees the church’s genealogical program, along with Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev. Reid, a Mormon, set up the meeting, said White House spokesman Jen Psaki.
http://blog.beliefnet.com/news/2009/07/mormon...
Incidentally, even your own living family members can request certain information pertaining to them specifically not be available to you and vise versa.
Anderson Cooper, different name for LRS. Yes, different names, same old fool.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "Savannah Guthrie is a lying Obot and there is no seal to be seen in that photo, SHEEPLE!"
Answer: YOU are a lying birther.

Savannah Guthrie is a lying Obot and there is no seal to be seen in that photo, SHEEPLE!

Psst, just because a SHEEPLE said it doesn't mean it is true, especially when you can't see it with your own eyes!
Why don't you post a a link to a copy of the LFBC where your LYING EYES think you see it and tell us exactly where on the copy your delusional brain thinks it is located, HOLLA!

Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Now the Libtards want to ban Automatic Knives!!!

Smith and Wesson Automatic Switchblade Knife
The H.R.T. SW80B

Have the fundamental tactical ability of a switchblade automatic knife; provided by an icon of American weapons manufacturers.
The H.R.T. series is all about simplicity, speed and ruggedness.
The firing system operates smoothly and fast featuring a prominant firing button that easy to 'feel' without looking for,
The comfortable ergonomically designed handle, along with generally slightly curved shape also makes this automatic knife, a very comfortable cutting and slicing device for regular field chores.
Comes with safety lock.
A solid, well-affixed clip makes it easy to carry.
The bottom line: a very good, reliable and practical companion for professionals agents and those that defend us from the bad guys whoever and wherever they might be.
http://www.menseffects.com/ProductDetails.asp...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Anderson Coooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on the Mormon ancestry website and sign in as a guest and try to find any record of Obama! There is nothing! And they keep more records than anyone! If there was ever an authentic document anywhere it would come up! I can find ancestors from the 1500's and people who no one had any info on, but nothing on O! His whole life is a sham!
If I was registered in the Mormon ancestry ledgers, I sure as hell would not want looney tooneys like you accessing it, else I would sue the pants off the Mormons for sharing my personal information with anyone who wants it. Why the hell should you be allowed to access Obama's ancestry and personal info?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Please note, our Second Amendment does not mention knives. Nor does it mention sword, bows and arrows or even guns. But they are all "arms"!!!
And "arm" is any personal weapon. Think of it as an extension of one's arm! It is not a tank, fighter plane, bazooka, etc.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat!
Judges will say anything to avoid the merits of the eligibility issue!
There are none more blind than those who refuse to see!
They know what the evidence proves.
It has been that way for 5 years running, and they must be getting tired of looking like the cowardly idiots that they are.
I'm sure that two new nuclear power plants for Georgia caused his temporary blindness and willful stupidity.
And you wonder why Topix deletes your repetitious postings? And "repetitious" is the least of it - how about insane, insignificant and dumb?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Trolling like a trew anti-patriot!
Blather on moron. Blather on

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Yep, they want to ban knives with more than ten blades too!

Knife Control Lobby Considers Response to Knifings at a Texas College
The brutal, senseless knifing of a dozen students at a community college in Texas has mobilized the knife control movement. The authorities moved in fast. Here is one report. Cy-Fair ISD secured the several campuses as a precaution during the chaos. Those schools were Aragon Middle, Postma Elementary, Fiest Elementary, Copeland Elementary, Birkes Elementary, Rennell [...] READ MORE

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
New update. Last night the Cuban government put all four of them and their dog on a plane bound for Tampa. The man and woman are in jail and the two kids and their dog are back with their grandparents.
When this guy gets out of prison, he sons will probably be adults!
Couple jailed after allegedly abducting their children, fleeing to Cuba - By Mariano Castillo. Patrick Oppmann and Ben Brumfield, CNN, April 10, 2013
Havana, Cuba (CNN)-- An American couple who allegedly kidnapped their two sons and sailed to Havana last week sat in a Florida jail Wednesday after Cuba hastily handed them over to U.S. officials.
Cuban authorities turned over the family of four to the U.S. State Department and the FBI after CNN found them in Havana on Tuesday.
They arrived in Florida early Wednesday, where the two boys, ages 2 and 4, will get a medical exam, according to Hillsborough County Sheriff David Gee.
He said they secured the family dog for the boys, who will be reunited with it later.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/10/us/florida-chil...
I've already replied to that ultra-dumb despatch, Rogue. Were you able to ascertain if the two are democrats?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Oh, the guy who was knifing people at the Lone Star Community College in Houston stopped when his knife broke! He should have bought a better knife!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did the Democrats support cutting Social Security? On, I know, when Obama switched his mind!!!
Haven't you been paying attention Rouge? The Democrats are up in arms over his proposal.

Since when did you TBaggers stop supporting cuts in spending? Oh, I know, as soon as someone actually proposed it.

Typical FauxCon. Rant about smaller government while you pray it never happens
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Anderson Cooper, different name for LRS. Yes, different names, same old fool.
Silly Jacques. Romper assured us that only cowards and PussBoys use the "change your moniker to hide your identity" trick. And by tucking his tail and sulking back to his closet as soon as he was called out as the pathetic blowhard we always knew he was, Romper has certainly proven that he's too stupid to come up with a new moniker
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a lying birther.
barry soetoro

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

his mother was white, father was black. he is multi racial, not white, not black.

yes he was born in Kenya.
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!ā€¸
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 132,041 - 132,060 of173,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,071,564
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min headlinesYTube 68,122
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min PEllen 97,429
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min Washington DC 45,439
Abby 7-10 1 hr Cass 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 2 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••