BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,602)

Showing posts 132,021 - 132,040 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Re: "An embossed seal can be seen from either side, the seal on Obama's fraudulent birth certificate can be seen from neither side!
The document was created on a computer and only scanned after it was created and printed, hence the reason why there is no embossed seal!
The word "the" appears TWICE, incorrectly spelled ONLY ONCE!"

The fact that the computer scan does not pick up the raised seal (which, duh, is the same color as the paper) does not mean that it is not there. A reporter stated that she had felt it, and the raised seal is clearly visible in the photographic image of the back of the short-form birth certificate (which is the official birth certificate of Hawaii).

Re: "The word "the" appears TWICE, incorrectly spelled ONLY ONCE!"

Answer: The H in the THE was only faint once, and because it was faint, the scan and PDF represented the H as an X.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Re: "The AP reporter stated the following."

The AP has said that it never said any such thing.(And if it did,which it didn't, that still would not make Obama born in Kenya when:(1) the Kenyan government has said that Obama was NOT born there; and (2) the Hawaii government (officials of BOTH parties) have said that he was born there; and (3) It would have cost the equivalent of $10,000 in 2013 dollars to send Obama's mother alone to Kenya, at enormous risk---when there were perfectly good hospitals in Hawaii).

To repeat, the AP NEVER said it.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Indemnity wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Hussein Obama, II was and still is a natural born subject of her Britannic Majesty. The evidence strongly suggests that the motive and opportunity was available for Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. to declare his son a citizen of Kenya, and for the Kenyan government to grant “favors” to a high ranking official such as Obama Sr. These same favors gave both opportunity and motive to his son Obama, II to pursue a connection to his father in 1982, by taking the oath of allegiance to Kenya. Evidence demonstrates that Barry Soetoro was considered an Indonesian citizen based upon the legal documents available.
As such, we are in a state of Constitutional Crisis, we call upon every American who believes that the Constitution is in fact a contract between the people and their government to raise their voices and to be heard. Every law, and treaty passed until this is resolved in the courts of the United States with competent jurisdiction over Article II, Section 1will render them null and void. Every military member who performs their duty in “good faith” may find himself or herself charged with crimes against humanity because they were not acting under the legal color of authority of the Commander in Chief, specifically because there is no legal Commander in Chief.
Re:“Barack Hussein Obama, II was and still is a natural born subject of her Britannic Majesty.“

Answer: Actually, no, that expired decades ago, but if he were, it would not affect in the slightest. The USA has already had several presidents who were dual citizens either at birth or when they were actually president (James Madison being an example of the latter).

Re:“The evidence strongly suggests that the motive and opportunity was available for Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. to declare his son a citizen of Kenya, and for the Kenyan government to grant “favors” to a high ranking official such as Obama Sr.“

Answer: So now you are saying that he was a Kenyan citizen. Well, the Kenyan Embassy in Washington says that he wasn’t.

Re:“Evidence demonstrates that Barry Soetoro was considered an Indonesian citizen based upon the legal documents available.”

Answer: There is an unsigned application to attend school in Indonesia, but it is UNSIGNED---so who filled it out? And, in any case, the Indonesian Embassy has said that Obama was NEVER a citizen of Indonesia.

Re:“As such, we are in a state of Constitutional Crisis…”

Answer: Sure we are. Have you heard Ann Couler, Glenn Beck or the National Review say that we are in a “constitutional crisis?” How about John McCain, or Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or Gingrich or Santorum or Huckabee?

Orly Taitz’s last meeting for birthers drew a grand total of a few people. Birthers and two-fers asked the members of the US Electoral College to change their vote to vote against Obama in 2008 and in 2012---and guess what, not one single Elector changed her or his vote. Obama won 356 electoral votes in the general election in 2008, and he received 356 votes by the people who were the electors---not one changed. And he received 332 electoral votes in the election of 2012, and guess what, he received 332 votes by the people who were the electors---not one changed. Yet in past elections one or two electors have from time to time switched their votes. In this case, not one did. And Obama’s election was confirmed UNANIMOUSLY by the US Congress in the 2008 and 2012 elections. Big “Constitutional Crisis.”
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Questions for those who believe that Obama could have been born outside of the USA:

I’ll bet that you know (but you may have forgotten) that the US government requires, and has long required, that a child being carried into the USA requires some kind of official travel document to be admitted. This is usually a US passport for the child. Or, it could be the fact that the child is entered on the mother’s US passport. Or, it could be a US visa for the child on a foreign passport. Without one of those, we would not let the child into the country.

(Sure, a child could be carried across the Mexican border, but Hawaii does not have a border with Mexico, so that can be eliminated as a possiblity.)

So, IF Obama really had been born in Kenya (or in any country other than the USA), he would have had to have one of those documents–wouldn’t he? His family would have had to show the passport, wouldn’t they? To show the passport, they would have had to have applied for the passport or the visa for Obama. And, if Obama really were born in Kenya (or another country), they would have had to have applied for it in the US consulate or embassy in that country, wouldn’t they?

Such applications are FILED by the US government. The documents exist in multiple files, the actual application itself, communication about it with Washington, entries in the passport file, entries in the application file, entries in the places where the child is carried into the USA. The Bush Administration was in charge of the State Department and the INS for eight years before Obama was elected. Don’t you think that they would have checked the claim that he was born outside the USA?

All they had to do was find one of those files and McCain would win the election.
Well, they never did. There is no such file.

So the question is, do you think that the Bush Administration was part of the plot?

Do you think that the files, the documents, the application for the documents, the communications about the documents were all lost or hidden? Remember, they are in multiple files, the file of the passport holder, the files of applications for passports, the files in the US embassy in foreign countries, the files in the State Department and those in the INS (which would have checked in Obama at an entry point if he had actually traveled in 1961)--–and yet no document has been found. Why not?

The absence of the travel document, plus the Hawaii birth certificate, plus the confirmation of the facts on the Hawaii birth certificate by THREE Republican (and several Democrat officials in Hawii) plus the notices in the Hawaii “Health Bureau Statistics” sections of the newspapers, which were sent to the papers ONLY by the DOH of Hawaii and only for births in Hawaii. How do you explain all that?

(The claim that the notices could have been placed by lying relatives turns out to be false because whenever there was a claim of a birth outside of a hospital, Hawaii insisted on a witness statement.)

So, how come there is no proof that Obama received a US travel document in 1961, but there is legal and factual proof that he was born in Hawaii?

And it remains illogical (to say the least) to believe that Obama's relatives had enough money (Obama's American grandfather was just a furniture salesman at the time, and his American grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank, and his father
came to Hawaii on a free flight) or stupid enough to spend that money on a long, risky and highly-expensive trip for their pregnant daughter (risk of stillbirths was high at the time)----when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

It seems there has been a ,pt of snowing going on there on Mount Kilimanjaro even though we are months away from Winter starting in the Southern Hemisphere. Oh, it is south of the equator!!!

http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Kilimanj...
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Bush Republicans are not conservative and Clinton Democrats are not liberal!

They all work for Wall Street and K-Street not Main Street!

Ron Paul Authentic Conservative
http://tinyurl.com/3ldue3
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Ralph Nader Authentic Liberal
http://tinyurl.com/2powf
http://www.votenader.org

Oil & Gas: Money to Congress
http://tinyurl.com/67oymj
http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/summary...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Man of Lawlessness wrote:
<quoted text>The Son of Perdition.
And you are a troll on the Road to Perdition!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Well, it looks like Putin is not tootey-fruity as his eyes are buggin' out. And he ain't lookin' at a gay guy either!

Gay rights activists, topless protesters greet Putin
By Alexei Anishchuk and Thomas Escritt | Reuters –
http://news.yahoo.com/kremlin-urges-germany-p...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Kentucky Klown Kar got out from his most recent 30 day involuntary commitment.

Lol, this will go well.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It seems there has been a ,pt of snowing going on there on Mount Kilimanjaro even though we are months away from Winter starting in the Southern Hemisphere. Oh, it is south of the equator!!!
http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Kilimanj...
Rogue, fifth (5th) time :

1) what century?

2) Has the earth's temperature remained stable, risen or fallen in the last 35 years. Just answer yes or no.

Also, these constant samples of it snowed here and it snowed there and it was colder her and colder there is wrong, wrong, wrong as weather always seems to be exceptional in all places I've knowns. Local examples are NOT the world's average. What's it been like the last 35 years?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

...PS : And still no response from you on the difference between sea and shelf or land ice in Antarctica. The former is increasing slightly, but the latter, which is deemed more indicative of cooling or warming, is receding. Comments, please.

I do think you are a flaming Antarctic bigot Ha ha LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
Bush Republicans are not conservative and Clinton Democrats are not liberal!
They all work for Wall Street and K-Street not Main Street!
Ron Paul Authentic Conservative
http://tinyurl.com/3ldue3
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/
Ralph Nader Authentic Liberal
http://tinyurl.com/2powf
http://www.votenader.org
Oil & Gas: Money to Congress
http://tinyurl.com/67oymj
http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/summary...
I agree. Except that the democrats are more humane, they still give a hoot about the average guy/gal. The totality of social legislation is democrat, zilch for the repubs. Repubs revere the big guys and their companies and firms, with the average Joe and Jane totally ignored.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, it looks like Putin is not tootey-fruity as his eyes are buggin' out. And he ain't lookin' at a gay guy either!
http://news.yahoo.com/kremlin-urges-germany-p...
That would make him a democrat progressive liberal. Conservative repubs are too hypocritical to appreciate that kind of thing. They prefer to condemn the topless woman and sneak behind the shed to get a better look and feel if they can.

As two of them railed against homosexuals until the "saw the light" when their kids turned out to be one of them. "He/she opened my eyes to...". Suuuuure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing I have noticed is that people who study psychology did so initially to work on their own problems! Soooo, what do you diagnose yourself with?
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Its just an aspect of my job.
From 1986-1988 I worked "with" an Army Alcohol and Drug Counselling Center in Mainz, Germany and out of the dozen counselors the two sanest ones where recovering alcoholics. On female counselor was orud she had been celibate for over ten years which might be normal for a nun but for an average person it ain't!
One of the male counselors liked to go to Spain to get five-dollar prostitutes as he thought the cheaper they were, the better they were. AHHH, I don't think soooo!
Oh, what I enjoy about being intimate with a woman is the after-sex when she has that Moaning Lisa grin on her face.(Yes, I know it should be "Mona")
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sooo, truman, what is YOUR problem. You can tell me. I will keep it just between the two of us!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.

The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" (US Constitution), are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law (God's Law) and national law (Civil Rights Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens,(notice the comma) who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons (who aren't subject to a foreign power, when born here). It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country (when the states made citizens of the US).

Mr Howard offered the above, it was accepted in its entirety and ratified in 1868.

Obama was born a citizen of his father's country and not eligible for citizenship to the US, unless naturalized.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/kremlin-urges-germany-p ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make him a democrat progressive liberal. Conservative repubs are too hypocritical to appreciate that kind of thing. They prefer to condemn the topless woman and sneak behind the shed to get a better look and feel if they can.
As two of them railed against homosexuals until the "saw the light" when their kids turned out to be one of them. "He/she opened my eyes to...". Suuuuure.
I new that wood jerk your chain. You are funnier than a peanut!
Oh, did you hear Annette Funicello died today too? Yep, because of her I knew fifty years ago I was not tootey-fruity.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing I have noticed is that people who study psychology did so initially to work on their own problems! Soooo, what do you diagnose yourself with?
<quoted text>
From 1986-1988 I worked "with" an Army Alcohol and Drug Counselling Center in Mainz, Germany and out of the dozen counselors the two sanest ones where recovering alcoholics. On female counselor was orud she had been celibate for over ten years which might be normal for a nun but for an average person it ain't!
One of the male counselors liked to go to Spain to get five-dollar prostitutes as he thought the cheaper they were, the better they were. AHHH, I don't think soooo!
Oh, what I enjoy about being intimate with a woman is the after-sex when she has that Moaning Lisa grin on her face.(Yes, I know it should be "Mona")
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sooo, truman, what is YOUR problem. You can tell me. I will keep it just between the two of us!
Wow, Rogue, thanks for the info. I didn't know all psy practioners, both psychologists and psychiatrists, were nuts and crazy for $5 per shot gals in Spain or wherever. Your analysis of these things is, dare I say, very professional and helpful to us amateurs.

Kudos also and thank you for sharing the manner in which you ensure a Mona Lisa Giaconda smile on your partner's face. Surely, your expertise in things sexuality and sensuality will help others who are pining for the real thing, namely that "Mona Lisa Giaconda Nat King Cole smile" on their lover's grateful face.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ha ha. I've asked you many a time to compare Obama's travel and vacation time with his predecessors, notably GWB. How're you coming along with that?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ITS ALL part of the plan for Big Brother and his New World Order.
Most of us willingly pay to sit in front of a boobtube taking in the pablum we are being forcefed by the Freemasons/Illuminati. These fairytales are to scare us into reacting as they wish and lull us into not reacting when we should. Obama was born a brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption as Barry Soetoro. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate IS a forgery and he is using a stolen Social Security number. 9/11 was an inside job. Pope Francis is the False Prophet who will advocate for antichrist Obama after miraculous healing from a fatal blow. Prez Biden will pick Hellary as his VP. They monitor all communication and have many minions who will give me a thumbs down.
Jesus Christ is Lord. Pope Francis is the False Prophet. Obama is the Antichrist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 132,021 - 132,040 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••