BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,601)

Showing posts 132,001 - 132,020 of167,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just in case you do not know what a Muslim toilet looks like.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Squat-toile ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That, ignorant racist fool, is what is called a Turkish toilet and can be seen all over the world except N. America, mostly in gas stations, though they are slowly disappering.
Ah, you do know that "Muslim" or "Islamic" is not a race, don't you?
And most Muslims are .... Caucasians of which I am also one. Sooooo, how can I be racists against my own race?!?
Oh, in all but the Blue Trains, all trains in S. Korea had squat toilets and you could see the railroad ties through the whole. A rather chilly experience in the winter months!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Birthers represent 40% of the population? Would you kindly expand on that? And wanta bet, though the number is far from 40%, that most arre Republicans.
Interesting note here while we're on the subject, over 2/3 of Repubs believe that Saddam had WMDs. What? But it's true, they do! Even though GWB himself went on tv to announce that, try as they might, the US DID NOT FIND ANY WMDs. Google "WMD GWB, speech acknowledging no WMD". Echoed later by Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Powell.
And you think, you believe, you are sure, certain, that Abraham Lincoln would associate with such dumb Cletuses?
You do know that the original Birthers were Clintonian Democrats, don't you? What a short memory you have.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem naming any of my FauxCon heroes?
I include people like Margaret Thatcher as my heroes!!! The Iron Lady did more to improve the lives of poor English people than anyone from the Labour Party ever did.
Not true. She did very little to improve the lives of the poor English, although she did do more than her predecessors, which is not a hell of a lot. She did privatize the railroads, which are now almost twice as expensive to ride with the accident rate way up due to poor maintenance. She also privatized the water supplies of most cities with the result that rates have boomed upwards with an ever-increasing rate of polluted drinking water. She did privatize much social housing with the cooperation of banks and that was a good thing overall. Score one for her, but that's about it.

Except that she did successfully intervene in the Falklands, and that was possitive for her country.

But she was chummy with Pinochet and THAT was surely not a good thing.

Please do a bit of homework before opening up your usual uninformed can of worms, Rogue. Imagine if I even consulted any book or internet site before writing the above, how even more clueless/ridiculous you'd appear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

The Democratic Roots of the Birther Movement
By Joshua Green - May 30, 2012

The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election—and to Democrats. Long before Trump started in, Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it. In a March 2007 memo to Clinton (that later found its way to me), Penn wrote:“All of these articles about his boyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaii are geared toward showing his background is diverse, multicultural and putting it in a new light,” he wrote.“Save it for 2050. It also exposes a very strong weakness for him—his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-05-...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should have no problem naming any of my FauxCon heroes?
I include people like Margaret Thatcher as my heroes!!! The Iron Lady did more to improve the lives of poor English people than anyone from the Labour Party ever did.
I am also a fan of Mrs Thatcher. I am quite certain she was not a Birfoon. Even Puff Windbaugh has largely avoided the fable

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not racist at all, noooooo. as I just wrote a moment ago. Oh no. Er, Rogue, tell me why GWB sent American troops in harm's way in Afghanistan if this it what you think of ignorant Afghans drinking from the toilet.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dah, just in case you forgot, Usama bin Laden was originally in Afghanistan until he fled to Pakistan!!!
What the? Can you indicate the even remote relevance to my post? And Bin Laden was SAUDI, not Afghan, BTW. GWB's family business partner and good friends, remember? Good lord, does your ignorance know no bounds?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Democratic Roots of the Birther Movement
By Joshua Green - May 30, 2012
The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election—and to Democrats. Long before Trump started in, Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it. In a March 2007 memo to Clinton (that later found its way to me), Penn wrote:“All of these articles about his boyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaii are geared toward showing his background is diverse, multicultural and putting it in a new light,” he wrote.“Save it for 2050. It also exposes a very strong weakness for him—his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-05-...
Yes, a "strategy" tactic by Obama's primary candidate, Hillary Clinton's Mark Penn. So? It turned out to be unfounded and untrue. And never mentioned again, ever. How long you gonna harp on this?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem naming any of my FauxCon heroes?
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have realtives in Wales and other parts of the U.K
They dont agree with you.
Well, I have seven brother and sisters and all but one will disagree with you and your relatives. But, in any event, I seriously doubt that all your relatives agree with you.
Oh, Thatcher was the longest serving Prime Minister in the 20th Century and that, in itself, speaks volumes!!!
How long did Loony-Lefty Gordon Brown last? Just three years!
Now Tony Blair was also a member of the Labour Party but he was a moderate and he held the office TEN years.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also a fan of Mrs Thatcher. I am quite certain she was not a Birfoon. Even Puff Windbaugh has largely avoided the fable
Right on, a birfoon she could never be as she was intelligent. And however I disagree on so many of her actions and inactions, the woman overcame the staid and entrenched old boys' club that was British politics, especially the Tory brand, and became, against all odds leader of her party , then Prime Minister, and for that alone, merits acolades of the hightest order. As I said, I could not always agree with her stewardship (as if it mattered) but she was a tremendous person and prime minister. She was warm but firm, as per her handshake, and I loved the way her cronies shook in their boots in her presence.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the original Birthers were Clintonian Democrats, don't you? What a short memory you have.
Yes, they checked out whether Obama was born in Hawaii, and they checked on whether he was born in a foreign country. And, when they found that there was overwhelming evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii and no evidence that he was born in a foreign country, they stopped.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
See my post 149871.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just in case you do not know what a Muslim toilet looks like.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Squat-toile ...
<quoted text>
Ah, you do know that "Muslim" or "Islamic" is not a race, don't you?
And most Muslims are .... Caucasians of which I am also one. Sooooo, how can I be racists against my own race?!?
Oh, in all but the Blue Trains, all trains in S. Korea had squat toilets and you could see the railroad ties through the whole. A rather chilly experience in the winter months!!!!
1. Any insult, and this time, the insult targeted an Afghan ALLY, is racist. You're not good at semantics, told you before, so best drop it.

2. You wrote : "And most Muslims are .... Caucasians ". Want to try again? There could be much discussion on this, but I always thought that Arab Moslems were in the minority in the Moslem world, considering that there are more than 700 million Asian and other Moslems.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Aloha & Good Night from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barqck Hussein Obama.
Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp, huh, Fat Nasty Island Troll?

BTW, what is his true legal name anyway?
Is he Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barry Dunham, Barack Soebarkah, Harrison J. Bounell or some other alias that we don't even know about yet like pResident Barqck Hussein Obama? Ha, Ha, Ha!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
1. Any insult, and this time, the insult targeted an Afghan ALLY, is racist. You're not good at semantics, told you before, so best drop it.
2. You wrote : "And most Muslims are .... Caucasians ". Want to try again? There could be much discussion on this, but I always thought that Arab Moslems were in the minority in the Moslem world, considering that there are more than 700 million Asian and other Moslems.
On my post nmber 49876, I should have elaborated. I meant to say, as far as I'm concerned, and from what I've learned, an insult towards a colour, religion, tribe, group as a whole because they are easily indentifiable as a minority or nationality, is deemed to be racist. Argue with that all you want, Rogue.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp, huh, Fat Nasty Island Troll?
Is he Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barry Dunham, Barack Soebarkah, Harrison J. Bounell or some other alias that we don't even know about yet like pResident Barqck Hussein Obama? Ha, Ha, Ha!
The seal is on the back where it is supposed to be. The "error" in the registrar's stamp was the way that the computer scan picked up the stamp and how it was shown in the PDF image.

Obama's true legal name, since he has never legally changed it, is the same as on his birth certificate, which the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed the facts on.

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country BOTH (1) the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties and the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 by the DOH would ALL have to be lying (also the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley), AND (2) Obama’s relatives would have had to have had enough money (and Obama's American grandfather was only a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time; and his father came to Hawaii from Kenya on free flights) and be willing to waste it sending their pregnant only daughter on a trip ALONE to a foreign country (since WND has proven that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at high risk (the rate of stillbirths were high at the time)—–when there were perfectly good hospitals in Hawaii.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because a birther SAYS that there is no photo of Obama in the files does not mean that there is no photo of Obama in the files, and just because a birther SAYS that there is no birth certificate for Obama in the file does not mean that there is no birth certificate for Obama in the files.
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country both the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties and the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 by the DOH would all have to be lying, AND Obama’s relatives would have had to have had enough money and be willing to waste it sending their pregnant only daughter on a trip ALONE to a foreign country (since WND has proven that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961)—–when there were perfectly good hospitals in Hawaii.
Just because a SHEEPLE tells LIES doesn't mean they should be believed!

What most people know is that the Associated Press (AP) is one of the largest, internationally recognized, syndicated news services. What most people don’t know that is in 2004, the AP was a birther news organization.

How so? Because in a syndicated report, published Sunday, June 27, 2004, by the Kenyan Standard Times.

The AP reporter stated the following:

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

Admit it SHEEPLE, Obama is Kenyan born.
Obama is not a Natural born US Citizen.

Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp, huh?

Is he Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barry Dunham, Barack Soebarkah, Harrison J. Bounell or some other alias that we don't even know about yet, Ha, Ha, Ha!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The seal is on the back where it is supposed to be. The "error" in the registrar's stamp was the way that the computer scan picked up the stamp and how it was shown in the PDF image.
Obama's true legal name, since he has never legally changed it, is the same as on his birth certificate, which the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed the facts on.
SHEEPLE only tell LIES!

An embossed seal can be seen from either side, the seal on Obama's fraudulent birth certificate can be seen from neither side!
The document was created on a computer and only scanned after it was created and printed, hence the reason why there is no embossed seal!
The word "the" appears TWICE, incorrectly spelled ONLY ONCE!

You really are ONE DUMB SHEEPLE!

What most people know is that the Associated Press (AP) is one of the largest, internationally recognized, syndicated news services. What most people don’t know that is in 2004, the AP was a birther news organization.

How so? Because in a syndicated report, published Sunday, June 27, 2004, by the Kenyan Standard Times.

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp, huh?

Is he Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barry Dunham, Barack Soebarkah, Harrison J. Bounell or some other alias that we don't even know about yet, Ha, Ha, Ha!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's true legal name, since he has never legally changed it, is the same as on his birth certificate.
SHEEPLE only tell LIES!

Why is he using a Social Security number issued to Harrison J. Bounell?
Indemnity

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
SHEEPLE only tell LIES!
Why is he using a Social Security number issued to Harrison J. Bounell?
Barack Hussein Obama, II was and still is a natural born subject of her Britannic Majesty. The evidence strongly suggests that the motive and opportunity was available for Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. to declare his son a citizen of Kenya, and for the Kenyan government to grant “favors” to a high ranking official such as Obama Sr. These same favors gave both opportunity and motive to his son Obama, II to pursue a connection to his father in 1982, by taking the oath of allegiance to Kenya. Evidence demonstrates that Barry Soetoro was considered an Indonesian citizen based upon the legal documents available.
As such, we are in a state of Constitutional Crisis, we call upon every American who believes that the Constitution is in fact a contract between the people and their government to raise their voices and to be heard. Every law, and treaty passed until this is resolved in the courts of the United States with competent jurisdiction over Article II, Section 1will render them null and void. Every military member who performs their duty in “good faith” may find himself or herself charged with crimes against humanity because they were not acting under the legal color of authority of the Commander in Chief, specifically because there is no legal Commander in Chief.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Re:“What most people know is that the Associated Press (AP) is one of the largest, internationally recognized, syndicated news services. What most people don’t know that is in 2004, the AP was a birther news organization.

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.”

Answer: That would be true IF the AP had written it, but it didn’t. And the Kenyan government said that it investigated whether or not Obama was born there, and it found that Obama was not born there. It is loony to believe that Obama was born in Kenya when (1) the Kenyan government says that Obama was not born there, and (2) the Hawaii government (officials of both parties including the former Republican governor) says he WAS born there, and (3) it would have cost the equivalent of $10,000 in 2013 dollars for Obama’s mother to go to Kenya in 1961 (and Obama’s American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his mother a low-level employee in a bank at the time), and the risk of stillbirth was high-----and there were perfectly good hospitals in Hawaii.

Re:“Admit it SHEEPLE, Obama is Kenyan born.”

Answer: No he was born in Hawaii.

Re:“Obama is not a Natural born US Citizen.”

Answer: He is because the original meaning of Natural Born Citizen refers to the place of birth, not to the citizenship of the parents, and Obama was born in Hawaii.(And it is truly nutty to think that Obama’s relatives had enough money and were willing to spend it on a long, expensive and highly risky trip to Kenya or to any other country, when there were fine hospitals in Honolulu).

Re:“Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp, huh?”

Answer: The fact that the computer scan does not pick up the raised seal (which has the same color as the paper) and that the faint scan put into PDF shows an error does not mean that there was no raised seal or that there was an error in the document that Hawaii sent to Obama. One member of the White House press corps said that she felt the seal, and the seal is clearly visible in the photographic image of the back of the short-form birth certificate---which is the official birth certificate of Hawaii.

Re:“BTW, what is his true legal name anyway?”

Answer: Since the name on his birth certificate, confirmed by the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii is Barack Hussein Obama, and since he never legally changed it, it remains Barack Hussein Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 132,001 - 132,020 of167,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min shinningelectr0n 1,033,329
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Lord Hater 42,961
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 65,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 3 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 3 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE