BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#150088 Apr 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The British Nationality Act of 1948 gave citizenship to Obama at birth, this would mean he wasn't eligible to be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution, unless naturalized

(34) Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship. Wong Kim Ark v. US, para 34

At no time are aliens subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, this is only the right of a citizen, you don't believe me, just who are "We the People", it sure isn't the aliens visiting or born here, they are still subjects of their country of origin and do not lose their citizenship or allegiance to that country.
Dufus the traitor clings to his own personal fable granting exclusive authority over US Citizens to foreign powers. What a "patriot".

Poor pathetic moron
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150089 Apr 10, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus the traitor clings to his own personal fable granting exclusive authority over US Citizens to foreign powers. What a "patriot".
Poor pathetic moron
Read it and weep, bastard!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#150090 Apr 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Go blow yourself, I don't talk to queers!
Justice Ha ha Dale as part of USSC :

Plaintiff to Supreme Court: "Your honour, I beg to disagree with..."

Supreme Court Justice ha ha Dale interrupting : "Go blow yourself, I don't talk to queers".

Once more, the LRS/Rush/KFC GB sempiternal response, gut reaction, blurts out his true sexual leaning, displays obsession for things homosexual, squirms in crowded birther-filled closet.

Ottawa

#150091 Apr 10, 2013
Anderson Coooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice idiot spin Libturd! The point is you can't regulate crazy or criminals! Guns knives what ever, they will find a way and they will never register, get a background checks, or turn in their freely like all you idiot libturds,
these cowards will always seek out soft targets like schools! And just for your Libturd idiot brain, 14 were killed, not two! Lie like the sack of SHITAKI you are to cover up facts! Even prisoners will make a shank out of a plastic fork and kill someone, you can't regulate crazy, you are the perfect example of this! You are the epitome of hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil! Continue to lap up the tooshie sweat of your King and his Queenie who would rather deny children tours of their WH, so she can continue to have star studded party, after party, with million dollar price tags! Loooooozer!
Well, I stand corrected. So,14 were killed! How does that bolster your pro-gun argument?

14 was not at the Lone Star school, I believe it was 2. But if your blood-thirsty gun-nut mind insists on 14, so be it.

25% of the population has some kind of mental deficiency, with most not diagnozed. Watcha gonna do about those? Force everyone to be evaluated and once the 25% identified, place all 80 million Americans in mental institutions? Hmmm, I just figured it would make more sense to monitor who owns guns and who gets the right to acquire them.

90% of Americans want some kind of universal gun check. Live with that.

Ottawa

#150092 Apr 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, and that is the key. Keep crazy people away from ALL weapons!!! Reputable gun dealers do not WANT to sell guns to crazy people but they often do to avoid being sued for something like being racist.
Remember, that was what was happening to the banks. If the did not give a home loan to a minority person, they were suddenly "racist" and got sued.
Oh, did you hear Will Smith caught a 550 pound shark?
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/hu...
That argument has been refuted. 25% of Americans have some kind of mental ailment, Rogue. What are you going to do? Force all 310 million Americans to have mental testing, identifiy the 25% and put 80 million Americans in mental institutions? Isn't it easier to register every American who buys a weapon? What're you afraid of? Is your home not registered, is your car not registered, is your dog not registered? Yes? So why not these non-lethal things?

I don't agree with anyone shark-fishing, including Will Smith. I'm not like you, Rogue, I don't tie political beliefs to what people often do. If Will Smith was a Repub, you would never have mentioned this.
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#150093 Apr 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Read it and weep, bastard!!
Blather on and on pathetic moron. I will instead read the opinions of legal scholars and laugh at your delusions. Don't forget to file your demand that Cruz, Rubio and Jindal all be immediately removed from office since - under Dufus' play law -none of them are US Citizens

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#150094 Apr 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.
The original has NEVER been produced in any court!
The fraud was born in Kenya, Poopoo stain!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
'FANCIFUL, DELUSIONAL AND IRRATIONAL'
JUDGE ARTHUR SCHACK

Moreno Valley, CA

#150095 Apr 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I am sure that you will feel the same about Ted Cruz, right?
Cruz will never be the POTUS, but yes he is eligible.

Moreno Valley, CA

#150096 Apr 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have. Both his CoLB and his BC posted on the internet are fraudulent. But this one has not been debunked yet and it says he was born in ... Kenya!!!
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
Rogue you really do need to take a course in logic. When the HDOH authenticated the White House image that declaration alone in effect debunked your image.

Moreno Valley, CA

#150097 Apr 10, 2013
So dumb Rogue (wrongly) tells us
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that jpeg is not a copy of any document that ever existed. If you ask for a "copy" of your birth certificate, this is what you should get!!!
http://www.wnd.com/2009/07/105347/
Then links to an entire jpeg photo. Go figure.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#150098 Apr 10, 2013
Psst, just because a SHEEPLE said it doesn't mean it is true, especially when you can't see it with your own eyes!
Why don't you post a a link to a copy of the LFBC where your LYING EYES think you see it and tell us exactly where on the copy your delusional brain thinks it is located, HOLLA!

Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#150099 Apr 10, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Shades of another Biafra. I'm with the Movement on this. One has to see for oneself what Shell, Exxon, Total, et al, have done to , well, done to EVERYTHING, whether it's the people, along with the environment, flight of capitals but , well, as I said, one has to see the blighted cities, countryside, and the Nigerians getting nothing, absolutely nothing from this oil bonanza. Sure, African potentates share the blame as they scoop the payola, but hey, the ones with the power, the money, to engineer this total chaotic injustice, they are not Africans. Nigeria is in the throes of a civil/religious war in the North, sure to be won by the Moslems and this looming revolt in the Niger delta.
Huge oil findings in Ghana and Kenya. Should be a good thing. However, and based on Nigeria, I doubt it. We'll plunder, train no one, create strife and civil wars and when either war or depleted oil happen, whichever comes first, we'll leave.
In a broader scope the CIA calls this "Blowback" meaning further down the road Americans are always haunted by the sins of our past.

I shutter to think about how many Iraqi's & Afghans will seek revenge for occupying their countries for 12 years.

Even WWII was over in less than 4 years and we beat the NAZIS & JAPS.

==========

"Terrorism" and Blowback
Part Three: "Terrorism," Blowback and US Foreign Policy during the Clinton Years
http://tinyurl.com/y9fwml
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/3.htm

Chalmers Johnson: American Imperialism
http://www.americanempireproject.com/johnson/...
Wilson

Wichita, KS

#150100 Apr 10, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on and on pathetic moron. I will instead read the opinions of legal scholars and laugh at your delusions. Don't forget to file your demand that Cruz, Rubio and Jindal all be immediately removed from office since - under Dufus' play law -none of them are US Citizens
Cruz, Rubio and Jindal will never sit in the White House, unless circumstances change.
----------
The US Supreme Court can not change the Constitution, all the Supreme Court can do is decide how the framers intended for the Articles and Amendments to be applied, any interpretation outside the scope intended by the framers will be Unconstitutional.

In order to prevent frivolous and ill-conceived changes to the Constitution, the Founding Fathers made the formal process of amending the document difficult.

In simple terms: an Amendment can be added to the Constitution through a super-majority (two-thirds) vote in both the House of Representatives and the Senate followed by ratification by three-fourths of the state legislatures. To repeal an existing Amendment to the Constitution requires the addition of a new Amendment -- as was done with the 18th Amendment (prohibition), which was repealed by the 21st Amendment.

It is not within the power of the Supreme Court to change the Constitution. The founders were very wary of investing too much power in the hands of any single person or branch of government. Essentially, the Constitution rules over the Supreme Court, the President, and the Congress -- they are all bound by IT, not the other way around. If the Supreme Court could change the Constitution, too much power would be invested in the judiciary.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#150101 Apr 10, 2013
Replying to "Justice Dale."

Re: "As you know Howard was the father of the citizenship clause and I would like for you to find me one indication that he used english common law for his framing.(ratified in 1868) "

Answer: Dream on about Howard being "the father of the citizenship clause. At most he was ONE of the fathers.

Over on the Senate side, the author of the citizenship clause was Senator Lyman Trumball.

And here is what Lyman Trumball said:

“By the terms of the Constitution he must have been a citizen of the United States for nine years before he could take a seat here, and seven years before he could take a seat in the other House ; and, in order to be President of the United States, a person must be a native-born citizen. It is the common law of this country, and of all countries, and it was unnecessary to incorporate it in the Constitution, that a person is a citizen of the country in which he is born. I read from Paschale's Annotated Constitution, note 274:‘All persons born in the allegiance of the king are natural born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together.’ Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country as well as of England. There are two exceptions, and only two, to the universality of its application. The children of ambassadors are, in theory, born in the allegiance of the powers the ambassadors represent, and slaves, in legal contemplation, are property, and not persons.”—Sen. Trumbull, Cong. Globe. 1st Session, 42nd Congress, pt. 1, pg. 575 (1872)
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#150102 Apr 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Great Betrayal - Obama Budget to Cut Social Security
http://current.com/community/94091281_the-gre...
Tell President Obama: No cuts to Social Security or Medicare
04/08/13
From all reports we’ve seen, President Obama is going to propose a budget plan this week that is unprecedented for a Democratic president. It will propose a cut to Social Security benefits for seniors, veterans and people with disabilities.
http://www.uaw.org/articles/tell-president-ob...
I "think" THIS will BE ...
more than your lil hearts can STAND ...
at one time.
He's a f-a-i-l-u-r-e ...
Yet the libTARDS
VOTED
for
him ...
NOT once ...
BUT
TWICE!
~~~~~~~~~
Night
:)
Proving that Obama is a corporate hack loser just like Bush/Cheney.

----------

President Eisenhower once noted that a few Texas oil millionaires wanted to abolish social security
http://tinyurl.com/bp7h8 / Nov. 8, 1954
http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/ike.asp
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#150103 Apr 10, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
'FANCIFUL, DELUSIONAL AND IRRATIONAL'
JUDGE ARTHUR SCHACK
Judges will say anything to avoid the merits of the eligibility issue!
They know what the evidence proves.
It has been that way for 5 years running, and they must be getting tired of looking like the cowardly idiots that they are.

Moreno Valley, CA

#150104 Apr 10, 2013
Anderson Coooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on the Mormon ancestry website and sign in as a guest and try to find any record of Obama! There is nothing! And they keep more records than anyone! If there was ever an authentic document anywhere it would come up! I can find ancestors from the 1500's and people who no one had any info on, but nothing on O! His whole life is a sham!
Then what the hell is this?

Or this?

WASHINGTON (RNS) President Obama met with Mormon leaders Monday (July 20) and received genealogical information about his family.
The president met with President Thomas Monson of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and Elder Dallin Oaks, who oversees the church’s genealogical program, along with Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev. Reid, a Mormon, set up the meeting, said White House spokesman Jen Psaki.
http://blog.beliefnet.com/news/2009/07/mormon...

Incidentally, even your own living family members can request certain information pertaining to them specifically not be available to you and vise versa.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#150105 Apr 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Psst, just because a SHEEPLE said it doesn't mean it is true, especially when you can't see it with your own eyes!
Why don't you post a a link to a copy of the LFBC where your LYING EYES think you see it and tell us exactly where on the copy your delusional brain thinks it is located, HOLLA!
Re: Raised seal.

(1) Here is the web image of Mitt Romney's birth certificate:

https://www.google.com/search ...

Do you see any embossed seal at all?

(2) Here is the Savannah Gutherie photo, and if you look very closely just below the Aug 8, and just above the Apr 25, you can see that the raised seal comes through.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other ...

It is not visible on the White House scan into PDF, but it is faintly visible in this jpg image.

(3) Here is the raised seal on the short form birth certificate---which actually is the official birth certificate:

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-...

In addition to the raised seals being visible, the fact that Obama has a birth certificate from Hawaii and that it says that he was born in Hawaii has been repeatedly confirmed by the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii, including the former Republican governor (a friend of Sarah Palin's) and by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.

And it continues to be irrational (to say the very least) to think that Obama's relatives were rich enough (his American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his American grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or stupid enough to spend any money at all on a long, risky (the incidence of stillbirths were high) trip to Kenya or to any foreign country for their pregnant daughter-----when there were perfectly fine hospitals in Hawaii.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#150106 Apr 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant. Citizenship is not a states right, it is a Constitutional Law.
Prior to the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the states had the responsibility of making citizens and the 14th Amendment is the Act, just place where it will take an amendment to overturn it.
This PROVES that the Republican Conservative Supreme Court are Activist Jurist.

==========

No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent. Bush is truly an illegitimate President. http://tinyurl.com/2ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...

==========

Has Bush v. Gore Become the Case That Must Not Be Named?
August 15, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/qbx2s
At a law school Supreme Court conference that I attended last fall, there was a panel on “The Rehnquist Court.” No one mentioned Bush v. Gore, the most historic case of William Rehnquist’s time as chief justice, and during the Q. and A. no one asked about it. When I asked a prominent law professor about this strange omission, he told me he had been invited to participate in another Rehnquist retrospective, and was told in advance that Bush v. Gore would not be discussed.
The ruling that stopped the Florida recount and handed the presidency to George W. Bush is disappearing down the legal world’s version of the memory hole, the slot where, in George Orwell’s “1984,” government workers disposed of politically inconvenient records. The Supreme Court has not cited it once since it was decided, and when Justice Antonin Scalia, who loves to hold forth on court precedents, was asked about it at a forum earlier this year, he snapped,“Come on, get over it.”
There is a legal argument for pushing Bush v. Gore aside. The majority opinion announced that the ruling was “limited to the present circumstances” and could not be cited as precedent. But many legal scholars insisted at the time that this assertion was itself dictum — the part of a legal opinion that is nonbinding — and illegitimate, because under the doctrine of stare decisis, courts cannot make rulings whose reasoning applies only to a single case.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/15/opinion/15t...

Moreno Valley, CA

#150107 Apr 10, 2013
or is it vice-versa? Oh well I doubt it matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min D-U-H 50,040
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 47,006
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,115,129
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]