BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
131,941 - 131,960 of 176,759 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I got it a different way.
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-...
But there is a problem. The top picture does not show either the seal nor the signature. And the lower pictures do NOT show the rest of the document. So how do we know if pictures two and three are from picture ONE??? We don't except for FactCheck'ss word which is not worth two sense.
And you Libtards question the Shroud of Turin too and there is far more evidence that it is indeed real!
Further to the above:

Here is the web image of Mitt Romney's birth certificate:

https://www.google.com/search...

Do you see any embossed seal at all?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Remember when George W. Bush called for strong background check regimes during the 2000 and 2004 campaigns and cons were all for it.

Lololololol

Sudden onset amnesia.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WITH this many folks Commenting on this thread Subject.. YA think..WE WOULD HAVE FOUND PROOF BY NOW!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Intellectually honest? Should I paste in volumes of rants about global warming or the St Louis pitching staff or blocking vs charging or any other of the multitude of available blather that has no pertinence to the Birfoon fable? Is that considered "intellectual" in Birfistan? Why don't you get a plane with a really big window, open it all the way and practice some aerobatics?
Sorry, I am not a sports nut. Oh, all of the aircraft I have flown have big windows that open. And I have flown more than a few with the doors removed!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

STILL further to the raised seal question.

Here is the Savannah Gutherie photo, and if you look very closely just below the Aug 8, and just above the Apr 25, you can see that the raised seal comes through.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other...

It is not visible on the White House scan into PDF, but it is faintly visible in this jpg image.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

In Hawaii I tried a few times to fly within about 500 feet of humpback whales. They are impressive flying over them at about 500 feet. Get any closer and they sound!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
WITH this many folks Commenting on this thread Subject.. YA think..WE WOULD HAVE FOUND PROOF BY NOW!!!
We have. Both his CoLB and his BC posted on the internet are fraudulent. But this one has not been debunked yet and it says he was born in ... Kenya!!!
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Yes, I did notice that most convenience store robberies are not done by rich people.

“The accumulation of wealth is a process which is of itself morally neutral. True, as Christianity teaches, riches bring temptations. But then so does poverty.”— Margaret Thatcher

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
STILL further to the raised seal question.
Here is the Savannah Gutherie photo, and if you look very closely just below the Aug 8, and just above the Apr 25, you can see that the raised seal comes through.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other...
It is not visible on the White House scan into PDF, but it is faintly visible in this jpg image.
And that jpeg is not a copy of any document that ever existed. If you ask for a "copy" of your birth certificate, this is what you should get!!!
http://www.wnd.com/2009/07/105347/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Remember when George W. Bush called for strong background check regimes during the 2000 and 2004 campaigns and cons were all for it.
Lololololol
Sudden onset amnesia.
Well then, what is wrong with background checks for voter ID's?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Oh, have you seen any signs of Global Warming this year?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good. Dufus Dale's play law is back for another run.
All these weeks in the basement and no new material? Poor pathetic Dale
LMAO!!! The same old irrelevant BS, try something new!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Lololololol
Sudden onset amnesia.
You missed some other points of his speech. Like calling for prosecuting those who violate our laws!!!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/georg...
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The same old irrelevant BS, try something new!!!
Why? You paste the same tired disproven lies, why should I call them anything but the same tired disproven lies?

Fail often? Oh - that's right - you're a Birfoon. You fail always
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I am not a sports nut. Oh, all of the aircraft I have flown have big windows that open. And I have flown more than a few with the doors removed!
More intellect from the nut
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that jpeg is not a copy of any document that ever existed. If you ask for a "copy" of your birth certificate, this is what you should get!!!
http://www.wnd.com/2009/07/105347/
THOSE are Hawaii BCs made with the original photocopy techniques before the Xerox format became popular. They are not on security paper, and you cannot see the state seal on either of them.

Obama's long form birth certificate was made in 2011 on modern security paper with the modern state seal and the signature of the current official attached. It is an OFFICIAL copy of the original that is in the files, and the officials in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent it to Obama and that the facts on the image that the White House put on line are EXACTLY the same as on the birth certificate that they sent to Obama.

The fact that Obama received a birth certificate from Hawaii in 1961 is further confirmed by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers' "Health Bureau Statistics" sections by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.

Also, it continues to be nutty to believe that Obama's relatives were rich enough (his American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his American grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or stupid enough to spend any money at all on a long, risky (the incidence of stillbirths were high) trip to Kenya or to any foreign country for their pregnant daughter-----when there were perfectly fine hospitals in Hawaii.
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

"McConnell is not disputing the authenticity of the tape. Yesterday, his campaign offices were swept by a private security detail, which did not find a bug"

Hmmm

Perhaps it was deliberately leaked so Mitch could play the victim?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You paste the same tired disproven lies, why should I call them anything but the same tired disproven lies?
Fail often? Oh - that's right - you're a Birfoon. You fail always
LMAO!!! The truth never get too old to print!!!
The best thing about the truth, you can't prove me wrong, can you!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, South Dakota may get 16 inches of snow today? Ah, didn't winter end over two months ago?<quoted text>
OMG, he gets it!!! Dr. James Hansen NASA-GISS) has been using ONLY Urban Heat Island BIG CITIES and declaring that they are a sample of the Earth whereas and cope to the concludion that the Earth is still warming NASA-MSFC uses only satellite observations of the troposphere from all over the Earth and THEY conclude the WHOLE Earth has cooled one degree Centigrade so far this century!!!
You don't reply too good , do you?
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The truth never get too old to print!!!
The best thing about the truth, you can't prove me wrong, can you!!!
I proved you wrong months ago. Every court and legal authority in the land agrees with me. Your delusions are just another sign of your pathetic ignorance and bigotry. Nothing more

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago