BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#150024 Apr 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The same old irrelevant BS, try something new!!!
Why? You paste the same tired disproven lies, why should I call them anything but the same tired disproven lies?

Fail often? Oh - that's right - you're a Birfoon. You fail always
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#150025 Apr 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I am not a sports nut. Oh, all of the aircraft I have flown have big windows that open. And I have flown more than a few with the doors removed!
More intellect from the nut
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#150026 Apr 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that jpeg is not a copy of any document that ever existed. If you ask for a "copy" of your birth certificate, this is what you should get!!!
http://www.wnd.com/2009/07/105347/
THOSE are Hawaii BCs made with the original photocopy techniques before the Xerox format became popular. They are not on security paper, and you cannot see the state seal on either of them.

Obama's long form birth certificate was made in 2011 on modern security paper with the modern state seal and the signature of the current official attached. It is an OFFICIAL copy of the original that is in the files, and the officials in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent it to Obama and that the facts on the image that the White House put on line are EXACTLY the same as on the birth certificate that they sent to Obama.

The fact that Obama received a birth certificate from Hawaii in 1961 is further confirmed by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers' "Health Bureau Statistics" sections by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.

Also, it continues to be nutty to believe that Obama's relatives were rich enough (his American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his American grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or stupid enough to spend any money at all on a long, risky (the incidence of stillbirths were high) trip to Kenya or to any foreign country for their pregnant daughter-----when there were perfectly fine hospitals in Hawaii.
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#150027 Apr 9, 2013
"McConnell is not disputing the authenticity of the tape. Yesterday, his campaign offices were swept by a private security detail, which did not find a bug"

Hmmm

Perhaps it was deliberately leaked so Mitch could play the victim?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150028 Apr 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You paste the same tired disproven lies, why should I call them anything but the same tired disproven lies?
Fail often? Oh - that's right - you're a Birfoon. You fail always
LMAO!!! The truth never get too old to print!!!
The best thing about the truth, you can't prove me wrong, can you!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#150029 Apr 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, South Dakota may get 16 inches of snow today? Ah, didn't winter end over two months ago?<quoted text>
OMG, he gets it!!! Dr. James Hansen NASA-GISS) has been using ONLY Urban Heat Island BIG CITIES and declaring that they are a sample of the Earth whereas and cope to the concludion that the Earth is still warming NASA-MSFC uses only satellite observations of the troposphere from all over the Earth and THEY conclude the WHOLE Earth has cooled one degree Centigrade so far this century!!!
You don't reply too good , do you?
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#150030 Apr 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The truth never get too old to print!!!
The best thing about the truth, you can't prove me wrong, can you!!!
I proved you wrong months ago. Every court and legal authority in the land agrees with me. Your delusions are just another sign of your pathetic ignorance and bigotry. Nothing more

Ottawa

#150031 Apr 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Earth started to warm in the late 1950's and it was caused by Solar Cycle #19 which was the most active solar cycle ever recorded with 400 years of sunspot counting. It ended forty years later with Solar Cycle #23. Solar Cycle, the current solar cycle, is the coldest solar cycle in 100 years and Dr. Hathaway, NASA-MSFC (the real NASA) is forecasting that the solar cycles will be SUB-normal for 20-50 years!!!
So, to answer your "35 year" question, it warmed and is now cooling and it never had anything to do with anything mankind has been doing!
And so,I,we, must accept your "scientific findings" ,Rogue, that the earth is now cooling. Ooooookay.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150032 Apr 9, 2013
Damn, the truth hurts!!!

Justice Dale wrote:

Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.

The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" (US Constitution), are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law (God's Law) and national law (Civil Rights Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens,(notice the comma) who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons (who aren't subject to a foreign power, when born here). It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country (when the states made citizens of the US).

Mr Howard offered the above, it was accepted in its entirety and ratified in 1868.

Obama was born a citizen of his father's country and not eligible for citizenship to the US, unless naturalized.

Ottawa

#150033 Apr 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another Idiotard ends up in ..... Cuba. This idiot, and his current wife, abduct his two kids and disappear on a small sailboat and of all the places they go, is to Cuba.
Most likely Cuba will return to two kids to the U.S. sooner than later but what about the guy and his wife? Will they be allowed to stay in Cuba? I am not sure but even if they are allowed to stay, they will not be treated as tourists.
I know you Libtards think Cuba is a great place to live but only if you have ..... money and they probably don't have much. And when they do return to the U.S., they will spend a long time in prison. His kids will probably be adulats before their day sees the light of day.
Kids abducted in Fla. custody case taken to Cuba
by Doug Stanglin on Apr. 09, 2013, under USA TODAY News
Source: USA TODAY
A Florida couple suspected of kidnapping their two sons from the woman’s parents in Tampa have fled by boat to Cuba, according to Florida authorities.
The boys had been living since last year with their maternal grandparents, who were granted permanent custody a week ago.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office alleges that Joshua Michael Hakken entered his mother-in-law’s house north of Tampa on Wednesday, tied her up and fled with his sons, 4-year-old Cole and 2-year-old Chase.
The Hillsborough Sheriff’s office has issued an arrest warrant for Hakken on charges of kidnapping and several other counts.
He lost custody of his sons last year after a drug possession arrest in Louisiana, and he later tried to take them from a foster home at gunpoint, authorities have said.
Authorities have previously characterized the Hakkens as “anti-government.”
http://tucsoncitizen.com/usa-today-news/2013/...
Rogue : "I know you Libtards think Cuba is a great place to live "

Er, Rogue, please show us when and where any so-called "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) wrote or expressed that sentiment. I don't recall but I'm sure you have the quote at your fingertips. Let's have it. I've been to Cuba many many times. Not the best place in the world and th regime is rotten. But it has done good things and I've been to worst places in this world. The populace is warm, nice, welcoming. I know many Cubans, both ruling and ruled. They never disappoint.

Ottawa

#150035 Apr 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Intellectually honest? Should I paste in volumes of rants about global warming or the St Louis pitching staff or blocking vs charging or any other of the multitude of available blather that has no pertinence to the Birfoon fable? Is that considered "intellectual" in Birfistan? Why don't you get a plane with a really big window, open it all the way and practice some aerobatics?
For Rogue, an intellectually-honest discussion is telling us about Obama's "puffers" who have had their front teeth removed so as not to bite him whilst "puffing". And having specially-made false teeth when not "puffing" so no one would suspect. Got that from Louis XIV's court puffers. Yes, to Rogue,that would be intellectual, along with discussing his penis proxies, to wit, his guns.

Ottawa

#150037 Apr 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, the Lone Star Community College, near Houston, TX is back in the news. In January it involved a shooting involving blacks who knew each other but today it involves a white student who knifed 14 students apparently at random. Hummm!
Texas College Shooting: Trey Foster, second shooting suspect, arrested in college attack January 25, 2013
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575658...
14 People Stabbed at Lone Star Community College in Texas By RUSSELL GOLDMAN - April 9, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/US/14-people-stabbed-lo...
14 stabbed. anyone killed? Imagine if the nut ball had been armed with an assault rifle.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#150038 Apr 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Damn, the truth hurts!!!
Justice Dale wrote:
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.
The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" (US Constitution), are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law (God's Law) and national law (Civil Rights Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens,(notice the comma) who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons (who aren't subject to a foreign power, when born here). It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country (when the states made citizens of the US).
Mr Howard offered the above, it was accepted in its entirety and ratified in 1868.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's country and not eligible for citizenship to the US, unless naturalized.
Howard's statement was the statement of ONE member of the House of Representatives. The meaning of Natural Born Citizen was defined by the US Supreme Court in a six to two decision in the Wong Kim Ark case, and it said that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth, and it said that every child---repeat EVERY child----born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen.

Ottawa

#150039 Apr 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Iron Lady
http://netrightdaily.com/2013/04/the-iron-lad...
Oh, you do know who gave her the name "The Iron Lady", don't you? I wonder what they call Barrack Obama? "Komrad"?
I don't know. Do you think Obama is a communist? Like Pravda-loving American er hmm lady whose right you defend to quote Pravda's attacks on your country? You sure you want to accuse Obama of being a commie, Pinko?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#150041 Apr 9, 2013
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#150042 Apr 9, 2013
Learning to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Repaste the same pathetic rant much Tacky?
You are so desperate and dumb!
I did not ask you anything about the short form because we all know if the long form birth certificate is fraudulent, and it is, SO IS THE SHORT FORM PIECE OF GARBAGE!

Psst, just because a SHEEPLE said it doesn't mean it is true, especially when you can't see it with your own eyes!
Why don't you post a a link to a copy of the LFBC where your LYING EYES think you see it and tell us exactly where on the copy your delusional brain thinks it is located, HOLLA!

Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.
The original has NEVER been produced in any court!
The fraud was born in Kenya, Poopoo stain!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#150043 Apr 9, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Repeating the answer
The raised seal is not visible on the long form birth certificate, but it is visible on the short form birth certificate,
Finally some truth from the desperate and dumb SHEEPLE!
I did not ask you anything about the short form because we all know if the long form birth certificate is fraudulent, and it is, SO IS THE SHORT FORM PIECE OF GARBAGE!

Psst, just because a SHEEPLE said it doesn't mean it is true, especially when you can't see it with your own eyes!
Why don't you post a a link to a copy of the LFBC where your LYING EYES think you see it and tell us exactly where on the copy your delusional brain thinks it is located, HOLLA!

Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#150044 Apr 9, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THOSE are Hawaii BCs made with the original photocopy techniques before the Xerox format became popular. They are not on security paper, and you cannot see the state seal on either of them.
Obama's long form birth certificate was made in 2011 on modern security paper with the modern state seal and the signature of the current official attached. It is an OFFICIAL copy of the original that is in the files, and the officials in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent it to Obama and that the facts on the image that the White House put on line are EXACTLY the same as on the birth certificate that they sent to Obama.
The fact that Obama received a birth certificate from Hawaii in 1961 is further confirmed by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers' "Health Bureau Statistics" sections by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.
Also, it continues to be nutty to believe that Obama's relatives were rich enough (his American grandfather was a furniture salesman and his American grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or stupid enough to spend any money at all on a long, risky (the incidence of stillbirths were high) trip to Kenya or to any foreign country for their pregnant daughter-----when there were perfectly fine hospitals in Hawaii.
Then you should be able to show us another example which would look the sames as Obama, arbeit with different data.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#150045 Apr 9, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they SAID IT.

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#150046 Apr 9, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Howard's statement was the statement of ONE member of the House of Representatives. The meaning of Natural Born Citizen was defined by the US Supreme Court in a six to two decision in the Wong Kim Ark case, and it said that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth, and it said that every child---repeat EVERY child----born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen.
As you know Howard was the father of the citizenship clause and I would like for you to find me one indication that he used english common law for his framing.(ratified in 1868)
Ark was a violation of the US Constitution, the USSC can't change one punctuation mark, nor the intent or meaning of it, without an amendment.
Yep, Ark was a feeble attempt to change the law of the land, but they forgot to burn the Congressional Globe.
Oh, violations of the Constitution does not set precedents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min johnplustwomore 1,153,483
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info