BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,597)

Showing posts 131,921 - 131,940 of167,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now this is Dr. Michael Mann's interpretation of global temps by using his tree ring method and Dr. James Hansen's Urband Heat Island temps.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:1000_Y...
Please note, it stops at 2004! Why?
I'm still asking, Rogue :

1.Which century;
2.Has the earth cooled or warmed in the last 35 years?

Suggested replies v:

To number 1 : a) I have no idea; b) I have no idea; c) I have no idea.

To number 2 : a) I have no idea; b) I have no idea; c) I have no idea but I'm franctically scouring Google and if I can't find it will tell a tall tale about my years in uniform, on the road or helping some nice and polite and CLEAN black family.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

gene the dancing machine wrote:
You DA liberals are so stupid you elect a dictator
regime inwhich the US Government determines who lives or Who dies !!! and Who can recieve medication ,and Who can't !!!!!!
Now you DA's Have these Thugs taking away your ability to revolt against their actions .
Your as Dumb as a box of rocks !!!!!!
Judging from your insane post, I would say you NEED to have all these things decided and done for you. Don't complain with your mouth full.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

regime inwhich the US Government determines who lives or Who dies !!! and Who can recieve medication ,and Who can't !!!!!!
Now you DA's Have these Thugs taking away your ability to revolt against their actions .
Ill bet the same medication they use to treat Schizo Affective Paranoid Disorder would benefit the victims of 'Fox Brainwash Syndrome'.
The symptoms are nearly indentical.(see quoted post.)
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Rogue, I posed two questions, still no reply :
1. Was that for the 21st century?;
2. How many degrees did the earth warm or cool during the last 35 years?
Instead of copying oil and mining-based web sites and oil-sponsored scientists in favour of pollution, should you not stick to basics and simple numbers, like the above two questions I posed? Do you or do you not have replies?
Yes,but the Mining Websites and Oil Sponsered Scientists tell him what he WANTS to hear.
For the Fox/Koch Cultist being 'validated' trumps the Truth everytime...not even close.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
*** You don't have to be Christian to agree with the majority of this site ***
This site is for all White people
We must unite to
Save our Heritage
or we will are doomed
To save our Heritage We must
first know our enemy
What is Your Heritage and Ours ?
Former President Bill Clinton, June 22, 1998, before Portland State University said:
"In little more than 50 years there will be no majority race in the United States. No other nation in history has gone through demographic change of this magnitude in so short a time."
The graduating class of 1998 applauded
Cheered
cheered the genocide of White Civilization
Would they have cheered if Clinton had said
"The Jews are losing their majority in Israel"
Hell no! They would have gasped in horror!
Would they have cheered if Clinton had said
"The Eskimos are becoming the minority in Alaska because of White migration into their native lands"
Of course not!
Those liberally educated students would gasp in shame and wonder what was to be done to "save" the Eskimos!
Would we be racist if we wrote:
"It's horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be Black or Jewish"
Can you imagine the outcry! The public castigation and denigration we would suffer, the names we would be called (racist pigs, hate-mongers, Nazis, just to name a few), the media would go crazy. News commentators would be shaking their heads in disgust. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would loudly and angrily
Demand an apology
on behalf of all the offended minorities
No, we didn't write such hateful words
but
Newsweek Magazine wrote
"It's horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be White"
Newsweek, Sept. 14, 2009
No public outrage, no media castigation, no demands for an apology
Why?
Because White people are
Conditioned
to accept this kind of garbage from the media without protest
This site is committed to preserving the unique and special
Heritage
of our people
The White Race
Truth is not Racist
Facts are not Hate
Yet we are called
Racist
Bigoted
Nazis
Anti-Semitic
among others
for doing exactly what the Black, Yellow, Brown and other races of the world do <<---<<<
We Love Our Heritage!
We Fight for Our people!
http://www.saveyourheritage.com/
:~)
“If you’re consistently being called racist, bigoted and Anti-Semitic, chances are you’re probably racist, bigoted and Anti-Semitic”
Bill Maher

(Or something to that effect)

What the hell does becoming a minority race have to do with genocide AL? You’ll still have all the power and money so what difference does it make? We’ll all be slaves to the rich and powerful soon anyway.

Maybe the process would at least be curtailed a bit if your Party was to cease it’s all out war on every Planned Parenthood clinic in the country.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
POPPO. Did you know this? I guess LRS knew what he was talking about when calling you "slaveboi" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), as the forward-looking, progressive and modern state of Mississipi had NOT yet ratified the 13th amendment. You have GOT to read today's weekend Doonesbury, that's what made me check it out, could not believe it. You'll love the slave owner's last remark (Worst.Slave.Ever")and the swipe at Latino illegal workers.
Doonesbury is IT.
www.digtriad.com/.../Mississippi-Ratifies-13t... ...- United States
The 13th Amendment to the Constitution, which abolished slavery, was ratified in 1865. Lawmakers in Mississippi, however, only got around to officially ratifying the amendment last month -- 148 years later -- thanks to the movie "Lincoln."
The state's historical oversight came to light after Mississippi resident Ranjan Batra saw the Steven Spielberg-directed film last November, the Clarion-Ledger reports.
After watching the film, which depicts the political fight to pass the 13th Amendment, Batra did some research. He learned that the amendment was ratified after three-fourths of the states backed it in December 1865. Four remaining states all eventually ratified the amendment -- except for Mississippi. Mississippi voted to ratify the amendment in 1995 but failed to make it official by notifying the U.S. Archivist.
Batra spoke to another Mississippi resident, Ken Sullivan, who contacted Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann about the oversight. Finally, on Jan. 30, Hosemann sent the Office of the Federal Register a copy of the 1995 resolution, and on Feb. 7, the Federal Register made the ratification official.
Yeah I did know. As a matter of fact MSNBC covered it back in February. I actually saw this interview as it took place and one with Rachel as well.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26315908/#50852610

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh here we go again. Dems became Republican and Republican became Democrats and, ergo, Lincoln was a Democrat!!! Oh wow, is that some goo shit you just smoked. Like Moui Wowwy!!!!
The American Dream that was a shining beacon of hope to the rest of the world a short 25 years ago will soon be reduced to crumbling highways, falling bridges, and fighting among those seeking a share of the scraps of the plantation owners who sit atop their penthouses and congratulat themselves on how close we’re coming to put the country back to the “good ole days” when women were for making babies and minorities were for handling the hard labor.

They’ve all but broken the unions, they ridicule women on AM Radio, and force them to have even have, god forbid, their rapists’ babies, while smoking their fat cigars and congratulating themselves on talking so many undereducated into voting against tier own interest. They call 47% of the population rubes, and lazy, and takers.

They’ve systematically convinced a large swath of southeners and other black helicopter nutjobs to vote against their own interests by stoking fear and hatred of anybody who isn’t white, and they’ve successfully armed and frightened enough people, even if it means sacrificing a few children to maniacs with AR-15s, to fight their war against the bad old government while they go about jerry-rigging the system so that they can win with a minority of the vote.

And what of the champions of the Democrats? The poeple who do care about the elderly, the poor, the minorities, the children being gunned down in the crossfires? They cave. They compromise. They betray their own base while the Confederate Republicans lie, cheat, and propagandize their way to the top of the heap. Ask Harry Reid, who didn’t even have the balls to challenge the ridiculous filabuster rules. Ask President Obama who didn’t see fit to try one single Wall Street Bankster who helped tank the country and steal billions from pensions and savings from the elderly and investors. Not one.

So The Confederate Republicans are getting just what they want.
A deeply divided, broke American public, begging for the few table scraps their massas’s might throw their way. Tht is, as long as we don’t act too uppity.
http://hg.scimth.net/2013/03/04/confederates-...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama birth and eligibility issue was entirely a Hillary Clinton issue. Hillary Clinton would have been the only one to benefit from Obama dropping from the race. Eligibility issue would have been the only thing that could have saved the Democrat Party from all of the embarrassment that was caused by Obama occupying The White House. The past four plus years would not have been better is Clinton was in the office,it may have even been worst,if that is possible. The biggest difference is that we would now be calling that health care monstrosity HillaryCare instead of ObamaKare.
Bull shit Frank! The Obama birth and eligibility issue is strictly a birfoon phenomenon. The Clinton supporters put the issue to rest when they found the news paper birth announcements and the McCain campaign put it to rest when then Hawaii state governor Lingle who was working for the McCain campaign personally had the existence of the BC confirmed. That’s what sane people do in the light of facts Frank. They accept them as such.

To your second point how easily we forget the origins of Obamacare. Remember this debate?

ROMNEY: Actually, Newt, we got the idea of an individual mandate from you.

GINGRICH: That’s not true. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: Yes, we got it from you, and you got it from the Heritage Foundation and from you.

GINGRICH: Wait a second. What you just said is not true. You did not get that from me. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: And you never supported them?

GINGRICH: I agree with them, but I’m just saying, what you said to this audience just now plain wasn’t true.

ROMNEY: OK. Let me ask, have you supported in the past an individual mandate?

GINGRICH: I absolutely did with the Heritage Foundation against Hillarycare.

ROMNEY: You did support an individual mandate?

ROMNEY: Oh, OK. That’s what I’m saying. We got the idea from you and the Heritage Foundation.

GINGRICH: OK. A little broader.

ROMNEY: OK.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

DICTATORS
Adolf Hitler
Fidel Castro
Saddam Hussein
Idi Amin Dada
Benito Mussolini
Pol Pot
Augusto Pinochet
Robert Mugabe
Joseph Stalin

BARACK OBAMA
Two times democratically elected POTUS by the US electorate whose second term will end Jan, 2017

Incidentally Gene, you do in fact retain your right of armed revolt against the US government, but before you do please note that while you may indeed believe yourself to be a patriot, the US government will try and convict you for the treasonous traitor you really are.

BTW, the dumb’s are by far more easily detectable when they speak.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Yes, I have both poison ivy and kudzu behind my house and every Spring, before it warms up, I get out with my machete and chop the vines back. I do it before it gets warm because .... I don't like poisonous snakes!
Oh, before kudzu gets to your neighborhood, you need to move further north. You will probably be safe in Canada. Just make sure you move while there is still room for you up there.

Pumped Up on Carbon Dioxide, Vines Strengthen Their Grip
By Elizabeth Williamson
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, July 15, 2006; A01

Vines -- poison ivy, Japanese honeysuckle, kudzu -- snake through the back yard, girdling trees and strangling shrubs, thriving, scientists say, on the same pollution they blame for global warming.

From backyard gardens to the Amazon rain forest, vines are growing faster, stronger and, in the case of poison ivy, more poisonous on the heavy doses of carbon dioxide that come from burning such fossil fuels as gasoline and coal.

Complaints about vine infestation have increased tenfold in a decade, said Carole Bergmann, forest ecologist for the Maryland-National Capital Parks and Planning Commission, which serves Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Vines have choked gardens, ruined brickwork, disrupted bird habitat and clogged paths, ponds and air conditioning and electronic equipment.

"The woods they used to know have just changed character," Bergmann said. "They're covered with vines. The trees are being weakened and falling over -- or strangled."

That leaves scientists worried that the forest of the future could become a weedy tangle of hyper-vines choking off the trees, which absorb more carbon dioxide.

As vines become stronger, they also grow more various, a problem researchers say is at least partly attributable to climate change.

"Fifteen years ago, kudzu" -- known as the vine that ate the South -- "would not survive in the D.C. area," Bergmann said, because the climate was too cold. "Now it survives even up in New York."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Oh, I bought my house in September 2008. The house had been built in late 2005 and was purchased in early 2006 for ......$350K ...... and I paid $220K for it!!!
Yes, the current market rate is about the same but I would rather have my money in real estate than in the stock market.
Oh, on my brokers advise I pulled all my money out of the S&P stocks and bought two rental houses 25 SE of the Atlanta Metro area. I paid $75K for one and $115K for the other. Both were about half of what they sold for in 2004-2005.
I put $2k in repairs to one and $5k into the other and my daughter is managing them for me. There is a demand for rental property right now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
DICTATORS
Adolf Hitler
Fidel Castro
Saddam Hussein
Idi Amin Dada
Benito Mussolini
Pol Pot
Augusto Pinochet
Robert Mugabe
Joseph Stalin
BARACK OBAMA
Two times democratically elected POTUS by the US electorate whose second term will end Jan, 2017
Incidentally Gene, you do in fact retain your right of armed revolt against the US government, but before you do please note that while you may indeed believe yourself to be a patriot, the US government will try and convict you for the treasonous traitor you really are.
Well, half of those above were also elected. Saddamn Hussein got 99% of the vote!!!
And never forget about Athens, TN!!! where those people prosecuted? Does that scare you???
The Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yep, those evil Republicans overthrew the Democrats!!! OH, they did try to resolve the issue peacefully and wrote FDR numerous times but what did FDR do??? Just like how many times have people written Obama and Eric Holder? They will not even investigate the New Black Panthers, will they???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
To the birthers
Conservative Joel Pollak, writing for The American Thinker, has stated that the reason the "Birther theory" has caught on particularly among conservatives, is the weakness of the Republican opposition, stating:
In the absence of strong Republican leadership, some find the Birther theory a compelling, if desperate, solution. Yet it is ultimately a self-destructive one – not just because it is almost certainly false, but because it contradicts the essential spirit of the conservative movement
Political analyst Marc Ambinder of The Atlantic and CBS News suggests this phenomenon goes to the heart of the dilemma now facing the Republican Party, positing that
Republican presidential candidates need to figure out how to diffuse angry birthers who are bound to show up and demand their attention. If they give credence to the birthers, they're not only advancing ignorance but also betraying the narrowness of their base. If they dismiss this growing movement, they might drive birthers to find more extreme candidates, which will fragment a Republican political coalition
Political analyst Marc Ambinder of The Atlantic and CBS News suggests this phenomenon goes to the heart of the dilemma now facing the Republican Party, positing that
Republican presidential candidates need to figure out how to diffuse angry birthers who are bound to show up and demand their attention. If they give credence to the birthers, they're not only advancing ignorance but also betraying the narrowness of their base. If they dismiss this growing movement, they might drive birthers to find more extreme candidates, which will fragment a Republican political coalition
An academic psychologist commented that a study published in the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology supported a conclusion that racism has played a role.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_cit...
Ya know, most Wiki articles were written my ... Liberals, don't you? Sure they post sources but they also pick and choose the sources.
Now, WHO said Joel Pollak is a Conservative? The Wiki article doesn't say who the writer is. In any event, that comment is just an opinion.
The fact is the Republican Party has been controlled by the Country Club RINO ever since Newt Gingrich was forced from power. Just like in the Democrat Party, the Progressive Socialists are in Power and the Blue Dogs are in their dog houses.
We are now in the fourth year of the Obama Recession and about SEVEN million more Americans are unemployed than when Obama entered the White House in 2009. Just like FDR changed a run-of-the-mill depression into the Great Depression, Obama has turned a run-of-the-mill recession into the Great Recession.
Oh yea, we are still in a recession. Our GDP has grown only about 5% over the part four years while the inflation has increase about 10% and anytime the inflation rate is greater than the growth in GDP,,,,,,, we have a net drop in real GDP (Recession)!!!
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The American Dream that was a shining beacon of hope to the rest of the world a short 25 years ago will soon be reduced to crumbling highways, falling bridges, and fighting among those seeking a share of the scraps of the plantation owners who sit atop their penthouses and congratulat themselves on how close we’re coming to put the country back to the “good ole days” when women were for making babies and minorities were for handling the hard labor.
They’ve all but broken the unions, they ridicule women on AM Radio, and force them to have even have, god forbid, their rapists’ babies, while smoking their fat cigars and congratulating themselves on talking so many undereducated into voting against tier own interest. They call 47% of the population rubes, and lazy, and takers.
They’ve systematically convinced a large swath of southeners and other black helicopter nutjobs to vote against their own interests by stoking fear and hatred of anybody who isn’t white, and they’ve successfully armed and frightened enough people, even if it means sacrificing a few children to maniacs with AR-15s, to fight their war against the bad old government while they go about jerry-rigging the system so that they can win with a minority of the vote.
And what of the champions of the Democrats? The poeple who do care about the elderly, the poor, the minorities, the children being gunned down in the crossfires? They cave. They compromise. They betray their own base while the Confederate Republicans lie, cheat, and propagandize their way to the top of the heap. Ask Harry Reid, who didn’t even have the balls to challenge the ridiculous filabuster rules. Ask President Obama who didn’t see fit to try one single Wall Street Bankster who helped tank the country and steal billions from pensions and savings from the elderly and investors. Not one.
A deeply divided, broke American public, begging for the few table scraps their massas’s might throw their way. Tht is, as long as we don’t act too uppity.
An American people who are Divided,Broke,Sick,Scared and Uneducated =equals= a nearly inexaustble supply of Dirt Cheap Labor
that can be used up burnt out and easily replaced.
All of which whom will have NO say in their own Destiny much less any say in the work place conditions they spend most of their waking hours in.
I can almost understand the CEO's and Corporate Nihlists who envision this futire for America,after all they PROFIT from it.
I cant muster forgivness for the treasonous fools and willfully stupid who allow themselves to be manipulated by anyone who pretends to validate thier Personality Disorders and Racism .
Treasonous 'Patriots' who fight tooth and nail at the behest of Rupert Murdoch and the Koch Brothers when they like us have the most to lose.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull shit Frank! The Obama birth and eligibility issue is strictly a birfoon phenomenon. The Clinton supporters put the issue to rest when they found the news paper birth announcements and the McCain campaign put it to rest when then Hawaii state governor Lingle who was working for the McCain campaign personally had the existence of the BC confirmed. That’s what sane people do in the light of facts Frank. They accept them as such.
To your second point how easily we forget the origins of Obamacare. Remember this debate?
ROMNEY: Actually, Newt, we got the idea of an individual mandate from you.
GINGRICH: That’s not true. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.
ROMNEY: Yes, we got it from you, and you got it from the Heritage Foundation and from you.
GINGRICH: Wait a second. What you just said is not true. You did not get that from me. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.
ROMNEY: And you never supported them?
GINGRICH: I agree with them, but I’m just saying, what you said to this audience just now plain wasn’t true.
ROMNEY: OK. Let me ask, have you supported in the past an individual mandate?
GINGRICH: I absolutely did with the Heritage Foundation against Hillarycare.
ROMNEY: You did support an individual mandate?
ROMNEY: Oh, OK. That’s what I’m saying. We got the idea from you and the Heritage Foundation.
GINGRICH: OK. A little broader.
ROMNEY: OK.
The idea of having insurance for everyone was a Heritage Foundation plan. The idea of using health insurance as a form of tyranny was entirely the joy of Obama and Democrats. I didn't think it would be possible to implement the 1980's Heritage Foundation plan because of Constitutional restraints,but Obama doesn't care about The Constitution. The Heritage Foundation has provided the framework for numerous plans to help our country but none have been used to destroy our country like ObamaKare. Our country would be better off if ObamaKare was scraped and we adopted the plan that was presented by current members of Congress that included Medical Doctors. That was the plan that Obama completely ignored.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrat Party has been working hard to destroy the American Dream for decades. It didn't help that The Great Divider,Barack Hussein Obama became the occupant of The White House. The people that complain about compromise are the people that refuse to compromise. The Democrats just keep taking and never give anything in return. I don't want my elected officials to give up on morals,values and character.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, excellent. No birther can even come close.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
DICTATORS
Adolf Hitler
Fidel Castro
Saddam Hussein
Idi Amin Dada
Benito Mussolini
Pol Pot
Augusto Pinochet
Robert Mugabe
Joseph Stalin
BARACK OBAMA
Actually, Gene the dancing machine is none other than Rogue who, ha ha, this is too funny, swhut down the dancing machine on the morning of November 7, 2012. As all will recall, the "dancing machine" was all set to do a dance in the streets in celebration of Romney's "easy" victory at the polls.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, half of those above were also elected. Saddamn Hussein got 99% of the vote!!!
And never forget about Athens, TN!!! where those people prosecuted? Does that scare you???
The Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yep, those evil Republicans overthrew the Democrats!!! OH, they did try to resolve the issue peacefully and wrote FDR numerous times but what did FDR do??? Just like how many times have people written Obama and Eric Holder? They will not even investigate the New Black Panthers, will they???
You compare the process of voting in Iraq for Saddam with that of the presidency of the United States? Has your treacherous instincts and hate for Obama now brought you THAT far? Comparing the electoral process in Iraq with that of the U.S.? Well, why not with North Korea while you're at it^

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, most Wiki articles were written my ... Liberals, don't you? Sure they post sources but they also pick and choose the sources.
Now, WHO said Joel Pollak is a Conservative? The Wiki article doesn't say who the writer is. In any event, that comment is just an opinion.
The fact is the Republican Party has been controlled by the Country Club RINO ever since Newt Gingrich was forced from power. Just like in the Democrat Party, the Progressive Socialists are in Power and the Blue Dogs are in their dog houses.
We are now in the fourth year of the Obama Recession and about SEVEN million more Americans are unemployed than when Obama entered the White House in 2009. Just like FDR changed a run-of-the-mill depression into the Great Depression, Obama has turned a run-of-the-mill recession into the Great Recession.
Oh yea, we are still in a recession. Our GDP has grown only about 5% over the part four years while the inflation has increase about 10% and anytime the inflation rate is greater than the growth in GDP,,,,,,, we have a net drop in real GDP (Recession)!!!
Rogue's favourite refrain : "There you go again, attacking the messenger, branding a conservative as a libera. You can't have an honest intellectual conversation...blah blah blah"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 131,921 - 131,940 of167,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min Whiny1 4,030
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 15 min Steve wilkos vict 339
Amy 4-19 19 min Shari23 9
Abby 4-19 20 min ScarletandOlive 14
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min John Galt 1,034,176
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 96,137
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,535
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE