BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,594)

Showing posts 131,861 - 131,880 of173,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149923
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Call me Crazy wrote:
It’s almost an insult to our intelligence, to ask us to believe that Obama is a US citizen. He has a schizophrenic timeline of unexplained foreign travel, a list of aliases, and uncomfortable friendships with communists and hostile governments.
We can drop this debate over his birth certificate because we have something even more valuable. We have his mother’s passport files.
Stanley Ann Dunham’s passport files were obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and then posted online.(Strunk v. US Department of State)
When Obama was young, children traveled as an addition to their parents’ passports.
Passport regulations required a photo of parent and child together, as well as a certified copy of a hospital birth certificate. State-issued IDs came much later.
If Obama was born in the United States, as everybody says, then there should be a photo of little Barack Obama with his mother, as well as a certified copy of his Hawaiian birth certificate in her file.
Great moniker, but the fact is we’re well aware of State Dept records concerning young Barack and we also know the State Dept was well aware of young Barack’s POB. And yes this memo means the State Dept in fact had young Obama’s BC. You know, the old black one with the white print.

Memorandum to file
A 14 128 294
Sept. 14, 1967
Pursuant to general inquiry from Central office regarding the status of the applicants’ spouses’ child by a former marriage.
THE PERSON IN QUESTION IS A UNITED STATES CITIZEN BY VIRTUE OF HIS BIRTH IN HONOLULU, HAWAII ON AUG. 4, 1961. He is living with the applicants’ spouse in Honolulu, Hawaii. He [redacted with xxxx's] is considered the applicants stepchild, within the meaning of Sec. 101(b)(1)(B), of the act, by virtue of the marriage of the applicant to child’s mother on March 15, 1965.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/35192432/Allen-v-US...

Oh yeah, you’ll find that on page 37
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149924
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady
Danville, KY
1 min ago
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The Unions priced the US worker out of the labor market.
AL said:
Exactly ... "thugs" ARE they ...!!!
AL, Only people like Ebenezer Scrooge are against the Unions.

==========

Back to the 1880s
This is not the first time that America has looked as if it was about to succumb to what might be termed the British temptation. America witnessed a similar widening of the income gap in the Gilded Age. It also witnessed the formation of a British-style ruling class. The robber barons of the late 19th century sent their children to private boarding schools and made sure that they married the daughters of the old elite, preferably from across the Atlantic. Politics fell into the hands of the members of a limited circle—so much so that the Senate was known as the millionaires' club.
Yet the late 19th and early 20th centuries saw a concerted attempt to prevent America from degenerating into a class-based society. Progressive politicians improved state education. Philanthropists—many of them the robber barons reborn in new guise—tried to provide ladders to help the lads-o'-parts (Andrew Carnegie poured millions into free libraries). Such reforms were motivated partly out of a desire to do good works and partly out of a real fear of the implications of class-based society. Teddy Roosevelt advocated an inheritance tax because he thought that huge inherited fortunes would ruin the character of the republic. James Conant, the president of Harvard in 1933-53, advocated radical educational reform—particularly the transformation of his own university into a meritocracy—in order to prevent America from producing an aristocracy.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149925
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
AL, Only people like Ebenezer Scrooge are against the Unions.
==========
Back to the 1880s
This is not the first time that America has looked as if it was about to succumb to what might be termed the British temptation. America witnessed a similar widening of the income gap in the Gilded Age. It also witnessed the formation of a British-style ruling class. The robber barons of the late 19th century sent their children to private boarding schools and made sure that they married the daughters of the old elite, preferably from across the Atlantic. Politics fell into the hands of the members of a limited circle—so much so that the Senate was known as the millionaires' club.
Yet the late 19th and early 20th centuries saw a concerted attempt to prevent America from degenerating into a class-based society. Progressive politicians improved state education. Philanthropists—many of them the robber barons reborn in new guise—tried to provide ladders to help the lads-o'-parts (Andrew Carnegie poured millions into free libraries). Such reforms were motivated partly out of a desire to do good works and partly out of a real fear of the implications of class-based society. Teddy Roosevelt advocated an inheritance tax because he thought that huge inherited fortunes would ruin the character of the republic. James Conant, the president of Harvard in 1933-53, advocated radical educational reform—particularly the transformation of his own university into a meritocracy—in order to prevent America from producing an aristocracy.
Ask Michigan THAT!
AND Wisconsin!:)

***Look at Illinois unions ...

The Michigan right-to-work battle, explained
Posted by Sean Sullivan on December 10, 2012 at 10:48 am

The latest front in the battle between Republicans and organized labor is Michigan, where activists in Lansing recently began protests against a measure that would make the state the 24th in the nation to adopt a right-to-work law.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

***Laying blame – union bosses also culpable for pension crisis
ArticleSource Mar 21, 2013 –

The Stockton crystal ball: what a pension guarantee will do to Illinois ... But in terms of looking out for state employees, union leaders have failed miserably.... They should have been insisting all along that the state catch up as quickly ... of pensions that are underfunded by more than $200 billion under new ...

http://illinoispolicy.org/blog/blog.asp...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149926
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people who are against UNIONS AFL/CIO are the un-American CEOs who outsource American jobs.
Yes Acorn is good and was set up by a couple of corporate rightwing assassins.
Once a politician leaves office they are allowed to tell the truth.
==========
They're All Against Jobs
by Senator Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze
Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6
Well, when unions demand compensation higher than the companies can afford, they move to Right to Work states, not overseas.
The reasonS why companies are moving overseas is we have the highest business taxes in the whole world and the EPA and OSHA have over regulated.
And profits are not evil. If there is not profit, why should a company exist? Should a farmer sell his crops at the cost and the he would have no money for his family. Why don't athletes play for free?
By the way, just look at inside the US. Jobs are moving from none-right-to-work states to right-to-work states and that is all?
Oh, do you know why two years ago Alabama's unemployment numbers were one percent ABOVE the national average but today they are one percent BELOW the national average??? No you don't f-ing know because you are a stupid bigot!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149928
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Oh, 30% of Obama's investment into "green jobs" have gone bankrupt. If Bane Capital had had that same rate, Bain would have gone belly up too!!!
Our government needs to stay out of venture capitalism as if it is not a good deal for the private sector, it is not a good deal for the American taxpayers!!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149929
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
..........
Very simple!!! All the passport office would have to say is that there is no record of her leaving or entering the United States during that period of time.
But the fact is the the U.S. Senate vetted Senator John McCain but did not even attempt to vetted Senator Obama.
The US Senate did not vet McCain Rogue. How many times must one explain that to you? The issue of McCain’s eligibility was in question because of where he was born. His POB was the issue but no one ever asked to see his BC.

Obama on the other hand was a NBC by virtue of being born in the states and never had an eligibility issue. A fact the congress has always known and the ignorant birfoon has yet to grasp.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149931
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

FROM: Progressive Radio Network

Obama Is the Driving Force Behind Cutting Your Social Security

Official budgets, be they from the President or one house of Congress, are non-binding statements of principle. They are how that group wants to see the country operate in the next few years. Despite what defenders of Obama may claim this budget is in fact no different. It is not about “negotiating.”

In Obama’s ideal world old people would see their Social Security benefits cut. Even though the pension system is disappearing and the 401k system has proven to have significant issues, Obama still feels one of the biggest problems in the country he needs to address is the fact that old people have it too good.

... While Republicans like to talk a big game on entitlements they have shown no real interest in cutting benefits for current retirees, who are the most important part of their base.

They even expanded entitlements under Bush and they purposely set their Medicare plan to not affect anyone over age 55. Republicans didn't even include chained-CPI in their House budget.
The single biggest driving force behind trying to cut your Social Security in Washington is President Obama.

At every turn Obama has worked hard to keep the idea alive despite it is a horrible idea that is incredibly unpopular. This is not something Obama is being forced to accept, it is what he has been pushing for.

Read more: http://prn.fm/2013/04/08/obama-is-the-driving...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Truman

Orofino, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149932
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Senate did not vet McCain Rogue. How many times must one explain that to you? The issue of McCain’s eligibility was in question because of where he was born. His POB was the issue but no one ever asked to see his BC.
Obama on the other hand was a NBC by virtue of being born in the states and never had an eligibility issue. A fact the congress has always known and the ignorant birfoon has yet to grasp.
" ....REFUSES to grasp."
Truman

Orofino, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149933
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when unions demand compensation higher than the companies can afford, they move to Right to Work states, not overseas.
The reasonS why companies are moving overseas is we have the highest business taxes in the whole world and the EPA and OSHA have over regulated.
And profits are not evil. If there is not profit, why should a company exist? Should a farmer sell his crops at the cost and the he would have no money for his family. Why don't athletes play for free?
By the way, just look at inside the US. Jobs are moving from none-right-to-work states to right-to-work states and that is all?
Oh, do you know why two years ago Alabama's unemployment numbers were one percent ABOVE the national average but today they are one percent BELOW the national average??? No you don't f-ing know because you are a stupid bigot!!!
Really Idaho has been a Right To Work state since the 1980's.
We have one of the highest unemployment rates in the Nation and our schools are about 48th out of 50....this is pretty much all under the wise oversite of a completely Republican legislature.
(Of course our hard working Republican Congressmen Larry Craig recently tried to exercise his Right To Work on an anonymous crotch in a Minneapolis Men's room...that unfortunetly belonged to an undercover cop...THAT didnt work out so well....im sure you can look up the details....our GOP legislature hard at work for the Idaho working family.
Is Hypocrisy a congenital condition on the Right?)
Truman

Orofino, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149934
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just for trivia sake I would also like to point out that Larry Craig and Helen Chenoweth(R-Idaho) were at the head of the pack squalling for Clinton's impeachment back in the day over the Monica Lewisnski scandal....Chenoweth at the time was having an affair with a married man.
Sarah Palin went to college here...kind of figures doesnt it?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149935
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Senate did not vet McCain Rogue. How many times must one explain that to you? The issue of McCain’s eligibility was in question because of where he was born. His POB was the issue but no one ever asked to see his BC.
Obama on the other hand was a NBC by virtue of being born in the states and never had an eligibility issue. A fact the congress has always known and the ignorant birfoon has yet to grasp.
Where was John McCain born and who were his parents? He was born in the Panama Canal Zone which was U.S. Territory and both of his parents were U.S. citizens. Why they did not ask to see his birth certificate, I have no idea. But Panama is a Spanish speaking country but McCain's birther certificate is in ENGLISH! Do you know why???
And Obama's place of birth is still NOT confirmed and one of his parents was NOT a U.S. citizen!!!

McCain's Birth Abroad Stirs Legal Debate
By Michael Dobbs,May 02, 2008

The Senate has unanimously declared John McCain a natural-born citizen, eligible to be president of the United States.

That is the good news for the presumptive Republican nominee, who was born nearly 72 years ago in a military hospital in the Panama Canal Zone, then under U.S. jurisdiction. The bad news is that the nonbinding Senate resolution passed Wednesday night is simply an opinion that has little bearing on an arcane constitutional debate that has preoccupied legal scholars for many weeks.
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2008-05-02...

Tell us poopo, did the Senate pass a resolution for Obama's NBC status? He was a senator, wasn't he?!?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149936
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp, huh, Fat Nasty Island Troll?
BTW, what is his true legal name anyway?
Is he Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barry Dunham, Barack Soebarkah, Harrison J. Bounell or some other alias that we don't even know about yet like pResident Barqck Hussein Obama? Ha, Ha, Ha!
Sorry GB, but Obama does not have to prove shit to the birfoon. His BC is accepted by every court and government agency in the nation. To the sane his BC is proof. To the birfoon no amount of proof will ever be enough.

What can be asserted without proof not only can but should as well be dismissed without proof.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149937
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Truman wrote:
Just for trivia sake I would also like to point out that Larry Craig and Helen Chenoweth(R-Idaho) were at the head of the pack squalling for Clinton's impeachment back in the day over the Monica Lewisnski scandal....Chenoweth at the time was having an affair with a married man.
Sarah Palin went to college here...kind of figures doesnt it?
Did you ever read the impeachment charges against Bill Clinton? It does not even mention Monica Lewinsky!!!

From Wiki: Upon the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote). Two other articles of impeachment failed – a second count of perjury in the Jones case (by a 205–229 vote) and one accusing Clinton of abuse of power (by a 148–285 vote).

So you Libtards need to get off the Monica thing. It all had to do with Bill Clinton committing FELONIES!!!

And then Jacques will come back and say "No one die" and that makes it okay with him!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149938
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Michigan THAT!
AND Wisconsin!:)
***Look at Illinois unions ...
The Michigan right-to-work battle, explained
Posted by Sean Sullivan on December 10, 2012 at 10:48 am
The latest front in the battle between Republicans and organized labor is Michigan, where activists in Lansing recently began protests against a measure that would make the state the 24th in the nation to adopt a right-to-work law.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
***Laying blame – union bosses also culpable for pension crisis
ArticleSource Mar 21, 2013 –
The Stockton crystal ball: what a pension guarantee will do to Illinois ... But in terms of looking out for state employees, union leaders have failed miserably.... They should have been insisting all along that the state catch up as quickly ... of pensions that are underfunded by more than $200 billion under new ...
http://illinoispolicy.org/blog/blog.asp...
Scott Walker's failed experiment.

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/apps/pbcs.dl...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149939
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Truman wrote:
Just for trivia sake I would also like to point out that Larry Craig and Helen Chenoweth(R-Idaho) were at the head of the pack squalling for Clinton's impeachment back in the day over the Monica Lewisnski scandal....Chenoweth at the time was having an affair with a married man.
Sarah Palin went to college here...kind of figures doesnt it?
Just for trivia sake, where did you attend junior high school at?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149940
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
AL, Only people like Ebenezer Scrooge are against the Unions.
==========
Back to the 1880s
This is not the first time that America has looked as if it was about to succumb to what might be termed the British temptation. America witnessed a similar widening of the income gap in the Gilded Age. It also witnessed the formation of a British-style ruling class. The robber barons of the late 19th century sent their children to private boarding schools and made sure that they married the daughters of the old elite, preferably from across the Atlantic. Politics fell into the hands of the members of a limited circle—so much so that the Senate was known as the millionaires' club.
Yet the late 19th and early 20th centuries saw a concerted attempt to prevent America from degenerating into a class-based society. Progressive politicians improved state education. Philanthropists—many of them the robber barons reborn in new guise—tried to provide ladders to help the lads-o'-parts (Andrew Carnegie poured millions into free libraries). Such reforms were motivated partly out of a desire to do good works and partly out of a real fear of the implications of class-based society. Teddy Roosevelt advocated an inheritance tax because he thought that huge inherited fortunes would ruin the character of the republic. James Conant, the president of Harvard in 1933-53, advocated radical educational reform—particularly the transformation of his own university into a meritocracy—in order to prevent America from producing an aristocracy.
If progressives have improved education, why is it that the more Liberal (Democrat) the area is, the worse the schools, the higher the drop out rate, etc.?
And like it or not, there are Limousine Liberals who will not associate themselves with the likes of you. Oh, I don't associate myself with Limousine Liberals so they don't have the chance to reject me.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149941
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

From a retired Army Master Aviator and Vietnam War Vet.

What deep thinkers men are...

I detailed the Vett today. When I do that, I always have a few cold beers. The beer helps me immerse myself in cleaning, waxing, rubbing... and thinking. I mean one has a lot of time to think while polishing a mag wheel.

Today I had some particularly deep thoughts on various topics and finally my mind drifted to the age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after polishing off several cold beers and all four wheels, I came up with the logical answer.

Getting kicked in the nuts is waaay more painful than having a baby, and here is the reason: A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another cold beer. BB
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149942
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
Weres the coveredge of the Afgan attack on are diplomat?
Why isnt there investigation yet on the dead american killed?
Obummer waches from HD screen in reel time as ONE DEAD AMERICAN is murdered under HIS orders.
Dont you care americas?
ONE
DEAD
AMERICAN
Bengazi times 10
Why the massive coveup?
No lame streem media reports yet.
How many more dead americans will be killed before Obummers child hood Muslime freind Benjamin Ghazi is arested?
Oblunder promised to capture Ben Gazi but WE all no the truth that Ocrumbler hired hitman Benjamin Gazi to kill the dead americans.
This was a hit ordered at the highest level.
Enuff is enuff.
Take are countree back!!!
Not to worry - the teabaggers will get to the bottom of this.

Word is Donny Trump is sending a team of "special investigators" over there to get the scoop. Or, in Trump's case, the poop.

Expect Donny's team of "special investigators" to make a full report any day now.

Rest easy ..........
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149943
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for trivia sake, where did you attend junior high school at?
LOL -.... "where did you attend junior high school at?"

Is your last name Palin by any chance?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149944
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Subject: Who is Edward Mezvinsky

Edward "Ed" Mezvinsky born January 17, 1937, is a former Democrat congressman. As a Democrat, he represented Iowa 's 1st congressional district in the United States House of Representatives for two terms, from 1973 to 1977. He sat on the House Judiciary Committee that decided the fate of Richard Nixon. He and the Clinton's were very politically inter twined for years.

In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 charges of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud. He was sentenced to 80 months in (Federal) prison.

Ed Mezvinsky embezzled more than $10 million dollars from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the notorious Nigerian e-mail scams.

After serving five years in federal prison, he was released in April 2008. He remained on federal probation through 2011,and still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.

So who is he?

He's Chelsea Clinton's father-in law. She and her husband recently bought a $10.5 million dollar home in New York.

Has anyone heard mention of this in any of the media?

If this guy was Jenna or Barbara Bush's, or better yet, Sarah Palin's daughter's, father-in- law, the news would be an everyday headline.

Some say there are no double standards in politics ... Nooooo there isn't....









Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 131,861 - 131,880 of173,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,071,583
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Frijoles 68,123
Abby 7-10 40 min Nigbama 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,429
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Washington DC 45,436
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 3 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••