BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,591)

Showing posts 131,801 - 131,820 of167,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
On New Year's Day 1969 I was a senior in high school and my dad had some friends over to watch football and one of which was Col. K. I has in our garage cleaning my Yamaha 100 motorcycle when Col. K. came out and asked if he could ride it and I said NO.
A few minutes later my Dad came out and told me to let Col. K. ride my motorcycle so I put the key in and kick started it and with my knee turned the fuel valve OFF. Col. K. jumped on and took off around the block and returned about 15 minutes later pushing it saying it would not stay started.
Again with my knee i turned the fuel valve on, started my motorcycle and drove it around the block and told my Dad that it was fine. later that night I confessed to my Dad what I had done.
Fast forward two years and now I was in Vietnam and ran into Col. K. and he pointed at me and said my Dad had ratted me out and he was going to get even in a joking way.
Yamaha 100? 100? Sissy bike, lame, did you have to pedal to make it go over 20 mph? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Several years later Col. K. dies from sudden cardiac arrest and ten years later his son, who was a captain in the Air Force, also died of the same type of cardiac arrest. A few years later they discovered that people with, what looked like a minor heart rhythm, had a high rate of that type of cardiac arrest and now days they are put on pacemakers.
...but more often on Coumadin or generic Warfarin pills.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

OHG, this looks like the Yamaha 100 I had in high school in 1968-69. It was one bad-azzed bike. I think it could do a whole 55 mph!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sue

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Washington, we have a problem. Out of ten aircraft carriers three are in major overhauls which leads us to only seven operational carriers!!! Soooo, it a major combat resumes in Korea, we might be able to send two carriers!!!
Oh, obama took the USS Enterprise out of service three years earlier than planned. The Enterprise was planned to be take out of service AFTER the USS Gerald Ford goes into service in 2016!!!
Yes, the Enterprise is in war storage along with three other carriers but it would forut to six months before it would be ready to deploy. You see, it is not just ONE ship, it is a dozen ships and a whole Wing of aircraft all of which need to be re-manned and trained.
There is a saying, you go to war with what you have and right now our Navy, Marines and Army are at their lowest levels than they were before the Attack of Peal Harbor in 1941. Only the Air Force is in better shape but not in the shape it was five years ago.
And a war can be lost before we have fully mobilized! Gone are the days when we had time from the start of a war to build up a response. In WWII it took us several years but back then we had a few years which still cost us over 100,000 dead. Americans. Today a war can be lost in a week with a 100 million dead Americans!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. Obama was never vetted. McCain was vetted by the U.S. Senate, but not Obama!!! Ever voter has the right to challenge any political candidate.
So why has no one vetted Obama? Because they have a fear of being labeled a .... RACIST. And that makes them political COWARDS.
And what a person like Judge Arthur has to say is not revetent.
No one "vetted" George W. Bush or Bill Clinton or Bush Senior or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon or LBJ or JFK or Eisenhower, etc.

The reason why not is that there is no procedure in the Constitution or any law for "vetting" presidential candidates. The assumption is that the opponents of the candidates will do the "vetting"---and in fact Hillary Clinton (and McCain too) did do the "vetting." Both of them checked out whether or not Obama was born in Hawaii or born in a foreign country, and when they found that the facts showed that indeed Obama was born in Hawaii and not born in any foreign country, they stopped "vetting."

Obama's birth in the USA is now confirmed far more than any other president's was, and his Natural Born Citizen status has been confirmed by TEN appeals courts, all of which cited the Wong Kim Ark Supreme Court ruling and none of which cited Minor v. Happersett. And, in perhaps the most overwhelming sign of Obama's eligibility being confirmed, not one single member of the US Electoral College changed their vote from Obama to McCain in 2008 or from Obama to Romney in 2012 out of the nutty idea that Obama was not born in the USA or the crazy legal theory that two citizen parents are required to be a Natural Born US citizen. In past elections one or two electors did not follow the votes of their voters in their states, but in these two elections not one switched a vote. And Obama's election was confirmed UNANIMOUSLY by the US Congress in both elections.

Obama has been "vetted."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Could anyone care less about these obscure military codes of conduct? Talk about global cooling, Rogue, and answer the questions I posed as to the cooling of the globe in the last, say, 35 years. Still waiting.
What proof do you have that the Earth has warmed one thousands of a degree in the past dozen years? Dr. James Hansen has been totally discredited!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Oh, NASA-MSFC has said the Earth has cooled one degree centigrade so far this century!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Yamaha 100? 100? Sissy bike, lame, did you have to pedal to make it go over 20 mph? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Well, there were four drivers in our family at the time and only two cars. Yes, a Yamaha 100 was lame but it got me to where I wanted to go and all I needed to do was to get from school to my after school job at the florist and then back home.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Do you remember Hurricane Irene from Aug 2011? Shortly after that I ran into two young men who had moped problems. They were from the Tampa area and had a job offering in Norfolk, VA as carpenters but their car died. They got a thousand dollars for it as junk and bough a 50cc moped and headed north.
It you know anything about mopeds, they have only 3 hp and a maximum speed of only 45 mph ..... and they are limited to one person who is not over 220 pounds!!!
Soooo, here were these two 150 (?) guns with their bags heading north and near Ocala they blew a rear tire and waited a day to get it fixed. I ran into them at Baldwin, FL where their engine had failed and it was dead!!! I felt sorry for them so I put their moped in the back of my Honda Ridgeline and took them to a moped shop where they were told it would be $700 for a new engine and they were broke.
One 150 pound guy and his bags may have made it on a moped but not two!
Oh, the moped had only 400 miles on it but the dealer said their warranty was void as it failed because the moped was seriously overloaded.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Washington, we have a problem. Out of ten aircraft carriers three are in major overhauls which leads us to only seven operational carriers!!! Soooo, it a major combat resumes in Korea, we might be able to send two carriers!!!
Oh, obama took the USS Enterprise out of service three years earlier than planned. The Enterprise was planned to be take out of service AFTER the USS Gerald Ford goes into service in 2016!!!
Yes, the Enterprise is in war storage along with three other carriers but it would forut to six months before it would be ready to deploy. You see, it is not just ONE ship, it is a dozen ships and a whole Wing of aircraft all of which need to be re-manned and trained.
There is a saying, you go to war with what you have and right now our Navy, Marines and Army are at their lowest levels than they were before the Attack of Peal Harbor in 1941. Only the Air Force is in better shape but not in the shape it was five years ago.
And a war can be lost before we have fully mobilized! Gone are the days when we had time from the start of a war to build up a response. In WWII it took us several years but back then we had a few years which still cost us over 100,000 dead. Americans. Today a war can be lost in a week with a 100 million dead Americans!
So, Rogue, who is going to attack? Will any attack justify the use of 7 aircraft carriers, what with US bases within striking distance of almost if not all foes? Tell me, Rogue, how many operational carriers does Russia have? How many operational aircraft carriers does China have? How many operational aircraft carriers does N.Korea have? Answer to all THREE : ZERO. So, what exactly is it you are so worried about?

Obama was right to retire the Enterprise and I'm sure if he had his way, he'd retire all but 2 or 3 of them. Do you know how much these behemoths cost to build, and, even worse, cost to operate and maintain? Don't you think those funds should instead wisely go to health care, social services, education, veterans, public works, unemployment benefits, housing? You neglect those areas too much, Rogue, and pretty soon, those dinosaur aircraft carriers will have nothing to defend.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof do you have that the Earth has warmed one thousands of a degree in the past dozen years? Dr. James Hansen has been totally discredited!
I posed a question, I advanced nothing. You're not too good at answering, now are you? Yes or no : Has the earth cooled in the last 35 years? What HAS it done? Cooled, warmed of status quo?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you remember Hurricane Irene from Aug 2011? Shortly after that I ran into two young men who had moped problems. They were from the Tampa area and had a job offering in Norfolk, VA as carpenters but their car died. They got a thousand dollars for it as junk and bough a 50cc moped and headed north.
It you know anything about mopeds, they have only 3 hp and a maximum speed of only 45 mph ..... and they are limited to one person who is not over 220 pounds!!!
Soooo, here were these two 150 (?) guns with their bags heading north and near Ocala they blew a rear tire and waited a day to get it fixed. I ran into them at Baldwin, FL where their engine had failed and it was dead!!! I felt sorry for them so I put their moped in the back of my Honda Ridgeline and took them to a moped shop where they were told it would be $700 for a new engine and they were broke.
One 150 pound guy and his bags may have made it on a moped but not two!
Oh, the moped had only 400 miles on it but the dealer said their warranty was void as it failed because the moped was seriously overloaded.
Rogue : "Soooo, here were these two 150 (?) guns with their bags heading north ".

Guns? This is the mother of ALL freudian slips. OMG yes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I helped a kid hop-up his Yamaha 50cc Zuma moped. There are about twenty states that allow mopeds and they do not have to be registered or insured so long as they at under 50cc's, not over three hp and can not go over 45 mph and you can drive one at age 15 if you have a learner's permit.
Being mechanically inclined I knew that the Yamaha F-50's had a throttle limiter and to get it over three hp to about five hp only required a little work with a file. In most European countries they do not have a restrictor lobe on the throttle cam and all you have to do is file down that lobe and the throttle will open all the way. And it does not cost a dime either.
Oh, Honda mopeds have a restrictor plate like NASCAR uses on their race cars so all you have to do is remove that plate between the carburetor and the manifold and, voulais, you have about five hp too. You might want to replace the gasket but it is a cheap fix.
In either case to get them to go over 45 mph requires more mods and more money! For about a thousand bucks you can make a pretty cheap racing bike. They race mopeds in Europe so their is plenty of racing parts available.
Moped race at Croix Racing Circuit, France -

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, NASA-MSFC has said the Earth has cooled one degree centigrade so far this century!!!
Which century please?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, and Rogue, you've been going on and on about Antarctica adding ice to its surface. I see you never commented on that link I supplied, proving that yes, sea-borne ice is increasing depending on the severity of winter, but that land-borne ice, the true indication of global climate change, IS DECREASING. Still awaiting your comment. As to the Arctic, well, the Northwest Passage will be open to almost year-round navigation in less than 30 years. Ice trucking distances are getting shorter and shorter every year along with lenght of operations, becoming riskier and riskier due to advanced thinning ice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

MOPED THROTTLE SECRETS= REVEALED AT LAST !!!

Now moped have a sort of automatic transmission call a variator. And there are mods that will cost you a $100 which acdn boost you speed from about 45 mph to close to 55 mph.

50cc 49cc Scooter Performance Clutch and Variator install variator roller

You can also put different weight cams to increase or decrease your acceleration.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
MOPED THROTTLE SECRETS= REVEALED AT LAST !!!
Now moped have a sort of automatic transmission call a variator. And there are mods that will cost you a $100 which acdn boost you speed from about 45 mph to close to 55 mph.
50cc 49cc Scooter Performance Clutch and Variator install variator roller
You can also put different weight cams to increase or decrease your acceleration.
Oh Rogue, good news, you'll love this. DJIA is tanking.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Oh, and Rogue, you've been going on and on about Antarctica adding ice to its surface. I see you never commented on that link I supplied, proving that yes, sea-borne ice is increasing depending on the severity of winter, but that land-borne ice, the true indication of global climate change, IS DECREASING. Still awaiting your comment. As to the Arctic, well, the Northwest Passage will be open to almost year-round navigation in less than 30 years. Ice trucking distances are getting shorter and shorter every year along with lenght of operations, becoming riskier and riskier due to advanced thinning ice.
Now Jacques. try and attack the MESSAGE and not the messenger if you can.
Both Dr. Michael Mann (the tree ring guy) and Dr. James Hansen (the urban heat island guy) have used faulty science and have been fully exposed as radical lefties with an agenda. REAL scientist' agendas have to do with subjective science, not objective pseudo-science!

ICESAT Data Shows Mass Gains of the Antarctic Ice Sheet Exceed Losses Posted on September 10, 2012 by Anthony Watts

Mass Balance of the Antarctic Ice Sheet 1992-2008 from ERS and ICESat: Gains exceed losses Presented by Jay Zwally, NASA Goddard, USA ISMASS 2012 is an activity of the renewed SCAR/IASC ISMASS expert group, which focuses on the mass balance of ice-sheets and their contribution to sea level changes. The workshop is sponsored by ICSU, SCAR, IASC, WCRP, IGS, and IACS with support from CliC and APECS. Video recording and editing provided by Kristin Poinar, Mai Winstrup, and Jenny Baeseman

Mass Gains of the Antarctic Ice Sheet Exceed Losses

Zwally, H. Jay; Li, Jun; Robbins, John; Saba, Jack L.; Yi, Donghui; Brenner, Anita; Bromwich, David

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/09/10/icesat-...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How many aircraft carriers does North Korea have?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 131,801 - 131,820 of167,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min mdbuilder 43,035
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,034,753
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,199
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,034
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Chicagobunny 47,080
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 4 hr Daniel Izguerra 8
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE