BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#149851 Apr 8, 2013
Expanding slightly on what I said above:

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country BOTH:(1) the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties and the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 by the DOH would ALL have to be lying (not to mention the teacher who wrote home to her father about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley), AND (2) Obama’s relatives would have had to have had enough money (and Obama’s American grandfather was only a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time; and his father came to Hawaii from Kenya on free flights) and be willing to waste it sending their pregnant only daughter on a trip ALONE to a foreign country (since WND has proven that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at high risk (the rate of stillbirths were high at the time)—–when there were perfectly good hospitals in Hawaii.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149852 Apr 8, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "All Congress has to do is ask the Passport Legal Office to explain how Obama’s mother took him through US Customs and Immigration without a US passport. I don’t see that happening."
Because it did not happen. Obama returned from Indonesia to attend high school in Hawaii ALONE. To do so he would either have had to have a foreign passport WITH A US VISA ON IT or his own US passport. Since there is absolutely no evidence of Obama having applied for a US visa in Jakarta (which would easily have been found by the US State Department during the eight years when the Bush Administration was in charge of the State Department) he must have traveled on a US passport.
Very simple!!! All the passport office would have to say is that there is no record of her leaving or entering the United States during that period of time.
But the fact is the the U.S. Senate vetted Senator John McCain but did not even attempt to vetted Senator Obama.
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#149853 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Learn to Read is unable to read his troll instruction book.
Problems Rouge? None of your FauxCon heroes buying into your fable?
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#149854 Apr 8, 2013
Call me Crazy wrote:
ItÂ’s almost an insult to our intelligence, to ask us to believe that Obama is a US citizen. He has a schizophrenic timeline of unexplained foreign travel, a list of aliases, and uncomfortable friendships with communists and hostile governments.

We can drop this debate over his birth certificate because we have something even more valuable. We have his motherÂ’s passport files.

Stanley Ann DunhamÂ’s passport files were obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and then posted online.(Strunk v. US Department of State)

When Obama was young, children traveled as an addition to their parentsÂ’ passports.

Passport regulations required a photo of parent and child together, as well as a certified copy of a hospital birth certificate. State-issued IDs came much later.

If Obama was born in the United States, as everybody says, then there should be a photo of little Barack Obama with his mother, as well as a certified copy of his Hawaiian birth certificate in her file.

Surprise. There are no photos of little Barack Obama in the file. And of course, there is no birth certificate from any hospital in Hawaii.

I know the passport laws for children. ObamaÂ’s mother and I would be approximately the same age if she survived. I filled out the very same passport applications for my own daughter, three years after ObamaÂ’s mother took him to Jakarta. The laws were the same for both of us.

My daughter was born in an Army hospital in Japan in 1971, when my husband was in the Navy. I added her to my passport so I could bring her back to the United States.

I remember it like it was yesterday because my ex-husband complained about how complicated it was. We had to go to the hospital and get a certified copy of her birth certificate, re-take my passport photo with my daughter, crop it until it fit the requirements, and then go all the way to the US Consulate in Tokyo and stand in line. If there was anything the man hated, it was anything that cost him money or inconvenienced him.

I carried a joint passport for myself and my daughter through US Customs and Immigration in Hawaii. I can tell you from experience that if ObamaÂ’s mother tried to take her son through US Customs and Immigration in Hawaii without a joint passport for herself and her son, she would have been stopped.

The obvious question is, who took him through US Customs and Immigration and helped him board the plane in Hawaii? And who brought him back?

The only mention of little Barack Obama is when his mother tried to renew her passport at the US Consulate in Jakarta a few years later. We see evidence of that in the file.

She tried to trick the passport office. She went to the US Consulate in Jakarta and wrote “Barack Obama” in the section where you add your child. She thought, like we did, that they were going to add him to her passport, no questions asked.

They probably laughed and asked her how her son got to Jakarta without a US Passport.

When she failed to go get this Hawaiian birth certificate and retake her photo, the Passport Office crossed out his name.

She found herself stuck in Jakarta, trying to sneak her son back to the United States.

All Congress has to do is ask the Passport Legal Office to explain how ObamaÂ’s mother took him through US Customs and Immigration without a US passport. I donÂ’t see that happening.

If there was a logical explanation, Obama should look forward to clearing his name. Or maybe weÂ’ll get lucky, and heÂ’ll just get on a helicopter and leave.
Poor pathetic Birfoon. Even your spam has expired
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#149855 Apr 8, 2013
Re: "But the fact is the the U.S. Senate vetted Senator John McCain but did not even attempt to vetted Senator Obama. "

Because, duh, there was NO question about Obama being eligible because he was born in a US state, Hawaii. They "vetted" McCain because there was a question whether a person born outside of the 50 states was eligible to be president. They did not "vet" Obama because he was born inside a US state, Hawaii.

Re: "there is no record of her leaving or entering the United States during that period of time. "

Birthers would probably claim that she flew from Hawaii to Seattle and then went to Canada to give birth. But there is no proof that she went to Canada (and the Canadian government and Canadian hospitals would know), and there is no proof of her going to any other country either (and BTW, the Kenyan government said that it checked and that Obama certainly was not born there).

It is still irrational (to say the very least) to believe that Obama’s relatives had enough money (and his American grandparents were by no means rich. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) and were willing to waste it on sending their pregnant only daughter on a trip ALONE to a foreign country (since WND has proven that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at the risk of stillbirth (whose incidence was high at the time)—–when there were perfectly good hospitals in Hawaii.

Location hidden

#149856 Apr 8, 2013
truman wrote:
Someone someday should really do an indepth study on the psychological phenemonon known as 'Birthism'.
I really think that there is a connection between what I call 'Far Right Fixation' and other forms of Anti Social Psychopathy such as Sociopathic and Borderline Personality disorder.
Grandiousity,Narcism,Lack of Empathy,Magical Thinking,extremely selective orientation towards Objective Reality.
All halmarks of the latter.
I wish I were just being sarcastic but I really think there might be something to this.
Mental Illness or a malady of the soul?
And that means at least 40% of our population are ....? The one thing I have noticed is that people who study psychology did so initially to work on their own problems! Soooo, what do you diagnose yourself with?
Tezzez

Pittsburgh, PA

#149857 Apr 8, 2013

Wheres the Beef? Obama wont last he be impeached

Location hidden

#149858 Apr 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems Rouge? None of your FauxCon heroes buying into your fable?
Then you should have no problem naming any of my FauxCon heroes?
I include people like Margaret Thatcher as my heroes!!! The Iron Lady did more to improve the lives of poor English people than anyone from the Labour Party ever did.

Location hidden

#149859 Apr 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not racist at all, noooooo. as I just wrote a moment ago. Oh no. Er, Rogue, tell me why GWB sent American troops in harm's way in Afghanistan if this it what you think of ignorant Afghans drinking from the toilet.
Well dah, just in case you forgot, Usama bin Laden was originally in Afghanistan until he fled to Pakistan!!!
truman

Boise, ID

#149860 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I include people like Margaret Thatcher as my heroes!!! The Iron Lady did more to improve the lives of poor English people than anyone from the Labour Party ever did.
I have realtives in Wales and other parts of the U.K
They dont agree with you.
truman

Boise, ID

#149861 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that means at least 40% of our population are ....? The one thing I have noticed is that people who study psychology did so initially to work on their own problems! Soooo, what do you diagnose yourself with?
Its just an aspect of my job.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149862 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam Hussein:
The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq . The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the Dictator’s footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate them.
Barack Hussein Obama speech, Sunday, May 1, 2011:
And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as I continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan . And finally, last week, I determined that I had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice. Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan .
Hubris (hu·bris), also hybris, means extreme haughtiness, pride or arrogance. Hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence or capabilities, especially when the person exhibiting it is in a position of power.
1. Yes, Bush sacrificed 4,500 men to capture and hang Saddam. 4.500 to 1, plus 32,000 maimed servicemen/woman. Do you think the 4,500/32,000 were well worth it, Rogue? Was Saddam worth 4,500/32,000? Oh, and what about the situation in Iraq today? Except for a few Iraqi entrepreneurs getting rich, how have things improved? Oh, Obama ended US active participation in that war, even though GWB had foreseen ZERO withdrawal plan;

2. Yes, at Obama's direction, Osama bin Laden was killed, which, originally, was GWB's reason for invading Afghanistan. Hmmm, I see. Oh, GWB, in order to avenge his father's planned assassination by Saddam, got distracted and invaded Iraq under totally false pretenses. In the meantime, Obama, without shedding one ounce of American blood, took out Osama Bin Laden.

What say you to the above two speeches, Rogue? 4.500/32,000 GIs to one for Saddam, 0 (ZERO) GIs for Bin Laden.

Ottawa

#149863 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers represent 40% of the population? Would you kindly expand on that? And wanta bet, though the number is far from 40%, that most arre Republicans.

Interesting note here while we're on the subject, over 2/3 of Repubs believe that Saddam had WMDs. What? But it's true, they do! Even though GWB himself went on tv to announce that, try as they might, the US DID NOT FIND ANY WMDs. Google "WMD GWB, speech acknowledging no WMD". Echoed later by Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Powell.

And you think, you believe, you are sure, certain, that Abraham Lincoln would associate with such dumb Cletuses?

Ottawa

#149864 Apr 8, 2013
Tezzez wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7k9SoLcRmw8XX
Wheres the Beef? Obama wont last he be impeached
Not before you get committed, he won't.

Location hidden

#149865 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just in case you do not know what a Muslim toilet looks like.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Squat-toile ...
<quoted text>
That, ignorant racist fool, is what is called a Turkish toilet and can be seen all over the world except N. America, mostly in gas stations, though they are slowly disappering.
Ah, you do know that "Muslim" or "Islamic" is not a race, don't you?
And most Muslims are .... Caucasians of which I am also one. Sooooo, how can I be racists against my own race?!?
Oh, in all but the Blue Trains, all trains in S. Korea had squat toilets and you could see the railroad ties through the whole. A rather chilly experience in the winter months!!!!

Location hidden

#149866 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Birthers represent 40% of the population? Would you kindly expand on that? And wanta bet, though the number is far from 40%, that most arre Republicans.
Interesting note here while we're on the subject, over 2/3 of Repubs believe that Saddam had WMDs. What? But it's true, they do! Even though GWB himself went on tv to announce that, try as they might, the US DID NOT FIND ANY WMDs. Google "WMD GWB, speech acknowledging no WMD". Echoed later by Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Powell.
And you think, you believe, you are sure, certain, that Abraham Lincoln would associate with such dumb Cletuses?
You do know that the original Birthers were Clintonian Democrats, don't you? What a short memory you have.

Ottawa

#149867 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. She did very little to improve the lives of the poor English, although she did do more than her predecessors, which is not a hell of a lot. She did privatize the railroads, which are now almost twice as expensive to ride with the accident rate way up due to poor maintenance. She also privatized the water supplies of most cities with the result that rates have boomed upwards with an ever-increasing rate of polluted drinking water. She did privatize much social housing with the cooperation of banks and that was a good thing overall. Score one for her, but that's about it.

Except that she did successfully intervene in the Falklands, and that was possitive for her country.

But she was chummy with Pinochet and THAT was surely not a good thing.

Please do a bit of homework before opening up your usual uninformed can of worms, Rogue. Imagine if I even consulted any book or internet site before writing the above, how even more clueless/ridiculous you'd appear.

Location hidden

#149868 Apr 8, 2013
The Democratic Roots of the Birther Movement
By Joshua Green - May 30, 2012

The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election—and to Democrats. Long before Trump started in, Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it. In a March 2007 memo to Clinton (that later found its way to me), Penn wrote:“All of these articles about his boyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaii are geared toward showing his background is diverse, multicultural and putting it in a new light,” he wrote.“Save it for 2050. It also exposes a very strong weakness for him—his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-05-...
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#149869 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should have no problem naming any of my FauxCon heroes?
I am also a fan of Mrs Thatcher. I am quite certain she was not a Birfoon. Even Puff Windbaugh has largely avoided the fable

Ottawa

#149870 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Not racist at all, noooooo. as I just wrote a moment ago. Oh no. Er, Rogue, tell me why GWB sent American troops in harm's way in Afghanistan if this it what you think of ignorant Afghans drinking from the toilet.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dah, just in case you forgot, Usama bin Laden was originally in Afghanistan until he fled to Pakistan!!!
What the? Can you indicate the even remote relevance to my post? And Bin Laden was SAUDI, not Afghan, BTW. GWB's family business partner and good friends, remember? Good lord, does your ignorance know no bounds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 1 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr johnplustwomore 1,153,489
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,000
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Grau 68,881
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 6 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago