BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
131,701 - 131,720 of 177,347 Comments Last updated 47 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149750 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sooooo, what does Obama want to do now? Why he has requested that the banks help "poor" people by homes again and the DoJ has informed the banks that if they get into trouble this time, they will not be prosecuted!!!
Repeating the same mistakes over and over again and expecting different results is loonacy!!!!
Not enough to post lies and fabrications (remember the puffers?), you now pretend to read Obama's mind? Yup,the birther telegraph will spread it around, it'll come back to you and you'll pronounce it gospel.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149751 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But it is should also be noted is that from the end of Reconstruction until 1988 until 1992, all MS governors where DEMOCRATS. And it was fnally a REPUBLICAN controlled state government that made the repairs!!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governo...
And it matters not if they were dems or repubs, fascists, communists or Martians, Rogue, these are just plain special "folk" from the deep south who, 148 years earlier, sacrificed 400,000 of their own plus 450,000 Union soldiers plus millions of wounded and maimed for the sake of wanting to keep slavery alive. I'm surprised they only waited 148 years.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149752 Apr 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, since the late 50a, dems have morphed into Repubs. Lincoln would die before belonging to today's republican party. Do you really think that the great man would even rub shoulders or give the time of day to the likes of Romney, Ryan, Palin, Trump, Bachmann, Limbaugh? You really think he would?
And Repubs had to be reminded that the thing had not been ratified.
Oh here we go again. Dems became Republican and Republican became Democrats and, ergo, Lincoln was a Democrat!!! Oh wow, is that some goo shit you just smoked. Like Moui Wowwy!!!!

Location hidden

#149753 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
At least the third time you've posted this lie, and twice it's been debunked. Carter's great plan was abused and utilized by GWB and his mortgage, bank and broker cronies to circumvent the system. Carter did not make a law that said "Ye shall loan bushels of money to people without finding out if they have a job, a salary and making sure there is no credit check". I even parabled it for you : " Don't blame the city for installng a traffic light if drivers ignore the red light it and have accidents".
The banks were forced to by laws passed under Bill Klinton during his first two years in office, If the banks did not make loans to black people,,,,, they were RACIST!!! And now Obama is arm twisting the banks to do the same damn thing!!!
I have a novel idea. You save up enough to put 20% down on the house and then you might be a good loan risk!!!

Location hidden

#149754 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know when Obama is lying is when his mouth is open. What Obama says and what he means are two different things.
Obama promised in January 2009 that he would get us out of both Iraq and Afghanistan and close GITMO within ONE year yet we are still there and GITMO is still open.
He also said he would cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term in office!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
But you Libtards will claim that he really meant to but if it was not for those evil Republicans!!!
<quoted text>
You posted the exact same crap a week ago, practically word for word. And it was shot down by yours truly and much more eloquently by either Poppo or Learn to Read, or both.
"There are WMDs in Iraq". Is that a lie or the truth?
Well here it is again.

Do you know when Obama is lying is when his mouth is open. What Obama says and what he means are two different things.
Obama promised in January 2009 that he would get us out of both Iraq and Afghanistan and close GITMO within ONE year yet we are still there and GITMO is still open.
He also said he would cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term in office!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
But you Libtards will claim that he really meant to but if it was not for those evil Republicans!!!

But what is funny is that they did not find the WMD in Iraq that Bush said was there and you claim he LIED and then you claim Obama did not lie!!!

Location hidden

#149755 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Not enough to post lies and fabrications (remember the puffers?), you now pretend to read Obama's mind? Yup,the birther telegraph will spread it around, it'll come back to you and you'll pronounce it gospel.
Well then, prove the Obama "puffers" aren't real!!!
What was Kal Penn doing in Dupont Cir. in DC after midnight??? There is only one reason and you know it.
Oh, I use to live in Alexandria, VA and use to make deliveries in Georgetown. But I had no reason to be in Dupont Cir. after the Sun set.
Yep, after all these years, The Blossom Shop is still there.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Blossom-Sh...
Only a half mile from where Fort Hunt High School use to be too! And a half mile from 2232 Candlewood Dr. where the house we use to live in is.
Oh, when we moved in in 1967 the trim was painted red and my father I I painted it green. When I saw the house last about four years ago it still had green trim. And I seriously doubt the red carpet is still in the house though.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2232-Candle...
Worth about $500K today. I wonder what my parents paid for it in 1967?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#149756 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The banks were forced to by laws passed under Bill Klinton during his first two years in office, If the banks did not make loans to black people,,,,, they were RACIST!!! And now Obama is arm twisting the banks to do the same damn thing!!!
I have a novel idea. You save up enough to put 20% down on the house and then you might be a good loan risk!!!
It'd be really helpful of you could link to the specific provision in the legislation that says, "If the banks did not make loans to black people,,,,, they were RACIST!!!"

I'm sure this will be simple for you as you're an expert.

Location hidden

#149757 Apr 6, 2013
I am not sure if was in 1968 or 1969 but the house two door down got flooded. The culvert under the street got clogged and the water was about three feet deep at their sliding glass door.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2301-Collin...
I know the fire department showed up with their pumps.
The "Horse Farm" is still there but the hospital to the west was not there along with Hinson Farm Road. There area west of Sherwood Hall Rd. was a ghetto. The school bus that picked us up stopped first there and picked up a few poor black kids.
When MLK was assassinated they set fire to a few of the shanties and my older brother went over past the Horse Farm and a few of our black friends show up to watch the firemen. Everything was cool until some cops in blue Army helmets showed up and we had to go home.

Location hidden

#149758 Apr 6, 2013

Location hidden

#149759 Apr 6, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
It'd be really helpful of you could link to the specific provision in the legislation that says, "If the banks did not make loans to black people,,,,, they were RACIST!!!"
I'm sure this will be simple for you as you're an expert.
Why don't you ask the lawyer Barrack Obama as he successfully sued the evil banks!!!
Oh, did you notice that GW has been doing zero-down, sub-prime loans on their cars sooooooo we will probably have to bail GMAC out again!

Location hidden

#149760 Apr 6, 2013
Oh, I have done business with Wild West Guns. They are only seven miles from my house.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#149761 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I have done business with Wild West Guns. They are only seven miles from my house.
http://www.yo utubeWzk
Were you aware that not a single person gives a shite?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#149762 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask the lawyer Barrack Obama as he successfully sued the evil banks!!!
Oh, did you notice that GW has been doing zero-down, sub-prime loans on their cars sooooooo we will probably have to bail GMAC out again!
So what you're saying is that you can't support your crackpot race-obsessed fabrication and you're going to try to change the subject as usual.

You're so pathetic.

Location hidden

#149764 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Barrack Obama is the most incompetent president since Jimmy Carter and the most corrupt since Woodrow Wilson!!!!
Signs of Solyndra? Fisker Lays Off 75 Percent of Employees - By MATTHEW MOSK | ABC News Ė
The government-backed electric car company Fisker Automotive laid off about 160 workers Friday, or roughly 75 percent of the automaker's staff, as it has struggled to find financial backing that would allow it to continue building its high concept clean cars.
The layoff announcement came as the innovative start up faces a looming repayment on a loan from the U.S. Department of Energy, and as reports have swirled that it could be preparing to file for bankruptcy. As with the failed solar firm Solyndra, the green car company was once an early pick by the Obama Administration to be part of America's clean energy future. The Obama Energy Department had approved Fisker for a government loan up to $529 million.
Stunned workers filed out of Fisker's Anaheim headquarters Friday morning with their belongings in boxes. One told ABC News that the employees had no advance notice the layoffs were coming, and they were told they would received no severance.
Among Fisker employees, the worker said, there was an overwhelming sense of sadness Friday that even after building a new, environmentally-focused line of gracefully-designed, high-end American cars, they had not been able to find financial success.
READ: Is Fisker Headed for a Solyndra-Like Collapse?
http://gma.yahoo.com/signs-solyndra-fisker-la...
Oh goody, I got me an ugly face. And that means I pissed off some Libtard. Thank you as I now know my efforts were not wasted.

Location hidden

#149766 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that you can't support your crackpot race-obsessed fabrication and you're going to try to change the subject as usual.
You're so pathetic.
And you don't ever change the subject? Why all you can do is make sad little troll remarks.

Location hidden

#149767 Apr 6, 2013
Do you know why the Vikings named Newfoundland "Vinland" when they discovered it about a thousand years ago? Why they had wild grapes there!
Vinland
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinland
But wild grapes no longer grow on Newfoundland. In fact they disappeared from there about 1200 CE! Do you know why the no longer grow there? It is tooo damn cold. That is right, during the Medieval Warm Period it was hotter than it is today. Can you tell us what mankind did a thousand years ago to make the Earth hotter than it is todaY
Medieval Warm Period
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Pe...
And did you know that is was hotter during the Roman Warm Period, 250 BCE to 400CE, than it is today? Yes, it was hotter in Judia when Jesus walked the Earth but it was also wetter and the crops flourished. And that was the reason why the Romans wanted to capture Judia!
Roman Warm Period
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Warm_Perio...

Location hidden

#149768 Apr 6, 2013
Now this is Dr. Michael Mann's interpretation of global temps by using his tree ring method and Dr. James Hansen's Urband Heat Island temps.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:1000_Y...
Please note, it stops at 2004! Why?

Location hidden

#149769 Apr 6, 2013
Hummm, interesting. I thought the Home Owner's Association said that George Zimmerman did not act on their behalf? Then why did they settle?

Trayvon Martinís Parents Settle Wrongful Death Suit
Posted on April 6, 2013

Technically they should be the ones paying since it was their son who was in the wrong.
Check it out:

The parents of a teenager who was fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer last year have settled a wrongful-death claim against the homeowners association of the Florida subdivision where their son was killed.

The Orlando Sentinel ( http://thesent.nl/YYnBB7 ) reported Friday that an attorney for Trayvon Martinís parents _ Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin _ filed that paperwork in Seminole County and that portions of it were made available for public review Friday.

According to the newspaper, the settlement amount was marked out in five pages that it reviewed. Lower in the agreement, the parties specify that they will keep the amount confidential.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/trayvon-m...
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#149770 Apr 6, 2013
You DA liberals are so stupid you elect a dictator
regime inwhich the US Government determines who lives or Who dies !!! and Who can recieve medication ,and Who can't !!!!!!
Now you DA's Have these Thugs taking away your ability to revolt against their actions .
Your as Dumb as a box of rocks !!!!!!

Location hidden

#149771 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.yo utubeWzk
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you aware that not a single person gives a shite?
Well Tootzie, when something is of know concern to me, I just ignore it. But since you responded, it did bother you. WHY???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 3 min andet1987 4,649
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE DEVIL 1,099,840
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min Obama 49,453
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr Unlucky man 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,663
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs