BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194329 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Tezzez

Pittsburgh, PA

#149857 Apr 8, 2013

Wheres the Beef? Obama wont last he be impeached

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149858 Apr 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems Rouge? None of your FauxCon heroes buying into your fable?
Then you should have no problem naming any of my FauxCon heroes?
I include people like Margaret Thatcher as my heroes!!! The Iron Lady did more to improve the lives of poor English people than anyone from the Labour Party ever did.

Location hidden

#149859 Apr 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not racist at all, noooooo. as I just wrote a moment ago. Oh no. Er, Rogue, tell me why GWB sent American troops in harm's way in Afghanistan if this it what you think of ignorant Afghans drinking from the toilet.
Well dah, just in case you forgot, Usama bin Laden was originally in Afghanistan until he fled to Pakistan!!!
truman

Boise, ID

#149860 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I include people like Margaret Thatcher as my heroes!!! The Iron Lady did more to improve the lives of poor English people than anyone from the Labour Party ever did.
I have realtives in Wales and other parts of the U.K
They dont agree with you.
truman

Boise, ID

#149861 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that means at least 40% of our population are ....? The one thing I have noticed is that people who study psychology did so initially to work on their own problems! Soooo, what do you diagnose yourself with?
Its just an aspect of my job.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149862 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam Hussein:
The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq . The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the Dictator’s footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate them.
Barack Hussein Obama speech, Sunday, May 1, 2011:
And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as I continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan . And finally, last week, I determined that I had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice. Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan .
Hubris (hu·bris), also hybris, means extreme haughtiness, pride or arrogance. Hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence or capabilities, especially when the person exhibiting it is in a position of power.
1. Yes, Bush sacrificed 4,500 men to capture and hang Saddam. 4.500 to 1, plus 32,000 maimed servicemen/woman. Do you think the 4,500/32,000 were well worth it, Rogue? Was Saddam worth 4,500/32,000? Oh, and what about the situation in Iraq today? Except for a few Iraqi entrepreneurs getting rich, how have things improved? Oh, Obama ended US active participation in that war, even though GWB had foreseen ZERO withdrawal plan;

2. Yes, at Obama's direction, Osama bin Laden was killed, which, originally, was GWB's reason for invading Afghanistan. Hmmm, I see. Oh, GWB, in order to avenge his father's planned assassination by Saddam, got distracted and invaded Iraq under totally false pretenses. In the meantime, Obama, without shedding one ounce of American blood, took out Osama Bin Laden.

What say you to the above two speeches, Rogue? 4.500/32,000 GIs to one for Saddam, 0 (ZERO) GIs for Bin Laden.

Ottawa

#149863 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that means at least 40% of our population are ....? The one thing I have noticed is that people who study psychology did so initially to work on their own problems! Soooo, what do you diagnose yourself with?
Birthers represent 40% of the population? Would you kindly expand on that? And wanta bet, though the number is far from 40%, that most arre Republicans.

Interesting note here while we're on the subject, over 2/3 of Repubs believe that Saddam had WMDs. What? But it's true, they do! Even though GWB himself went on tv to announce that, try as they might, the US DID NOT FIND ANY WMDs. Google "WMD GWB, speech acknowledging no WMD". Echoed later by Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Powell.

And you think, you believe, you are sure, certain, that Abraham Lincoln would associate with such dumb Cletuses?

Ottawa

#149864 Apr 8, 2013
Tezzez wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7k9SoLcRmw8XX
Wheres the Beef? Obama wont last he be impeached
Not before you get committed, he won't.

Location hidden

#149865 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just in case you do not know what a Muslim toilet looks like.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Squat-toile ...
<quoted text>
That, ignorant racist fool, is what is called a Turkish toilet and can be seen all over the world except N. America, mostly in gas stations, though they are slowly disappering.
Ah, you do know that "Muslim" or "Islamic" is not a race, don't you?
And most Muslims are .... Caucasians of which I am also one. Sooooo, how can I be racists against my own race?!?
Oh, in all but the Blue Trains, all trains in S. Korea had squat toilets and you could see the railroad ties through the whole. A rather chilly experience in the winter months!!!!

Location hidden

#149866 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Birthers represent 40% of the population? Would you kindly expand on that? And wanta bet, though the number is far from 40%, that most arre Republicans.
Interesting note here while we're on the subject, over 2/3 of Repubs believe that Saddam had WMDs. What? But it's true, they do! Even though GWB himself went on tv to announce that, try as they might, the US DID NOT FIND ANY WMDs. Google "WMD GWB, speech acknowledging no WMD". Echoed later by Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Powell.
And you think, you believe, you are sure, certain, that Abraham Lincoln would associate with such dumb Cletuses?
You do know that the original Birthers were Clintonian Democrats, don't you? What a short memory you have.

Ottawa

#149867 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. She did very little to improve the lives of the poor English, although she did do more than her predecessors, which is not a hell of a lot. She did privatize the railroads, which are now almost twice as expensive to ride with the accident rate way up due to poor maintenance. She also privatized the water supplies of most cities with the result that rates have boomed upwards with an ever-increasing rate of polluted drinking water. She did privatize much social housing with the cooperation of banks and that was a good thing overall. Score one for her, but that's about it.

Except that she did successfully intervene in the Falklands, and that was possitive for her country.

But she was chummy with Pinochet and THAT was surely not a good thing.

Please do a bit of homework before opening up your usual uninformed can of worms, Rogue. Imagine if I even consulted any book or internet site before writing the above, how even more clueless/ridiculous you'd appear.

Location hidden

#149868 Apr 8, 2013
The Democratic Roots of the Birther Movement
By Joshua Green - May 30, 2012

The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election—and to Democrats. Long before Trump started in, Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it. In a March 2007 memo to Clinton (that later found its way to me), Penn wrote:“All of these articles about his boyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaii are geared toward showing his background is diverse, multicultural and putting it in a new light,” he wrote.“Save it for 2050. It also exposes a very strong weakness for him—his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-05-...
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#149869 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should have no problem naming any of my FauxCon heroes?
I am also a fan of Mrs Thatcher. I am quite certain she was not a Birfoon. Even Puff Windbaugh has largely avoided the fable

Ottawa

#149870 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Not racist at all, noooooo. as I just wrote a moment ago. Oh no. Er, Rogue, tell me why GWB sent American troops in harm's way in Afghanistan if this it what you think of ignorant Afghans drinking from the toilet.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dah, just in case you forgot, Usama bin Laden was originally in Afghanistan until he fled to Pakistan!!!
What the? Can you indicate the even remote relevance to my post? And Bin Laden was SAUDI, not Afghan, BTW. GWB's family business partner and good friends, remember? Good lord, does your ignorance know no bounds?

Ottawa

#149871 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Democratic Roots of the Birther Movement
By Joshua Green - May 30, 2012
The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election—and to Democrats. Long before Trump started in, Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it. In a March 2007 memo to Clinton (that later found its way to me), Penn wrote:“All of these articles about his boyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaii are geared toward showing his background is diverse, multicultural and putting it in a new light,” he wrote.“Save it for 2050. It also exposes a very strong weakness for him—his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-05-...
Yes, a "strategy" tactic by Obama's primary candidate, Hillary Clinton's Mark Penn. So? It turned out to be unfounded and untrue. And never mentioned again, ever. How long you gonna harp on this?

Location hidden

#149872 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have realtives in Wales and other parts of the U.K
They dont agree with you.
Well, I have seven brother and sisters and all but one will disagree with you and your relatives. But, in any event, I seriously doubt that all your relatives agree with you.
Oh, Thatcher was the longest serving Prime Minister in the 20th Century and that, in itself, speaks volumes!!!
How long did Loony-Lefty Gordon Brown last? Just three years!
Now Tony Blair was also a member of the Labour Party but he was a moderate and he held the office TEN years.

Ottawa

#149873 Apr 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also a fan of Mrs Thatcher. I am quite certain she was not a Birfoon. Even Puff Windbaugh has largely avoided the fable
Right on, a birfoon she could never be as she was intelligent. And however I disagree on so many of her actions and inactions, the woman overcame the staid and entrenched old boys' club that was British politics, especially the Tory brand, and became, against all odds leader of her party , then Prime Minister, and for that alone, merits acolades of the hightest order. As I said, I could not always agree with her stewardship (as if it mattered) but she was a tremendous person and prime minister. She was warm but firm, as per her handshake, and I loved the way her cronies shook in their boots in her presence.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#149874 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the original Birthers were Clintonian Democrats, don't you? What a short memory you have.
Yes, they checked out whether Obama was born in Hawaii, and they checked on whether he was born in a foreign country. And, when they found that there was overwhelming evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii and no evidence that he was born in a foreign country, they stopped.

Ottawa

#149875 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
See my post 149871.

Ottawa

#149876 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just in case you do not know what a Muslim toilet looks like.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Squat-toile ...
<quoted text>
Ah, you do know that "Muslim" or "Islamic" is not a race, don't you?
And most Muslims are .... Caucasians of which I am also one. Sooooo, how can I be racists against my own race?!?
Oh, in all but the Blue Trains, all trains in S. Korea had squat toilets and you could see the railroad ties through the whole. A rather chilly experience in the winter months!!!!
1. Any insult, and this time, the insult targeted an Afghan ALLY, is racist. You're not good at semantics, told you before, so best drop it.

2. You wrote : "And most Muslims are .... Caucasians ". Want to try again? There could be much discussion on this, but I always thought that Arab Moslems were in the minority in the Moslem world, considering that there are more than 700 million Asian and other Moslems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Mark 52,050
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 9 min BloodySlash-QUIT 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,261,863
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min hunter 100,190
Abby 7-28-15 2 hr pde 7
Ask Amy 7-28-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 6
Ask Amy 7-27-15 4 hr boundary painter 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages