BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194338 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149837 Apr 8, 2013
My name be Eboneesha Hernandez-Jefferson, a African-Hispanic-American Girl who just got a award for bein the bess speler in class. I gots a 67% on the spelin text and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not bringin drugs to class, 5 points for not bringin guns to class, and 5 points for not gettin pregnut during the cemester.It be hard to beat a score of 120%.
White dude who sit nex to me is McGee from Jaxon Mizipy. He got a 94% on the text but no exter points on acount of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago.Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberuls for suportin afermative axion. You be showin da way to true eqwallity.I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor when Barrac take over da healfcare in dis contry..

Location hidden

#149838 Apr 8, 2013
An Afghanistan diplomat visiting the US for the first time was being wined and dined by the State Department.

The diplomat was not used to the salt in American foods (French fries, cheeses, salami, anchovies, etc.) and was constantly sending his manservant Abdul to fetch him a glass of water.

Time and again, Abdul would scamper off and return with a glass of water, but then came the time when he returned empty handed.

"Abdul, you son of an ugly camel, where is my water?" demanded the diplomat.

"A thousand pardons, O Illustrious One," stammered the wretched Abdul.

"But a man is sitting on the well!"

Location hidden

#149839 Apr 8, 2013
Just in case you do not know what a Muslim toilet looks like.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Squat-toile...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149840 Apr 8, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars would love the massa part, but would have no clue it is he along with we who would in fact be the slaves.
Rogue would love even Today's Africa where "boys" and "boyesses" still call their white household bosses "massa". Old habits die hard.

Ottawa

#149841 Apr 8, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
90 million adults not working -Thanks Obumer
if a repulbican president had this record ,there would be a million man march every week
Heres obama's jobs-- Would you like a hot apple pie with your order !!!!
Gene the Rogue Scholar is still quite the revisionist, ain't he?. Well, Gene, er, Rogue, a Repub president holds that record, not a dem president, namely GWB who, with his mishandling of the economy, little oversight, no controls or purposely lax controls, 2 excruciatingly costly wars, created the very environment of 10.5% unemployment which Obama inherited and arduously whittled down to 7.5%.

Ottawa

#149842 Apr 8, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Your a Delusional Fool.
Seek Psychiatric help.
It's so well done, truman, that I initially fell for it also the first time. It's a spoof, it mocks the birther/fundamentalist and caveman mentality.

Ottawa

#149843 Apr 8, 2013
Call me Crazy wrote:
It’s almost an insult to our intelligence, to ask us to believe that Obama is a US citizen. He has a schizophrenic timeline of unexplained foreign travel, a list of aliases, and uncomfortable friendships with communists and hostile governments.
We can drop this debate over his birth certificate because we have something even more valuable. We have his mother’s passport files.
Stanley Ann Dunham’s passport files were obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and then posted online.(Strunk v. US Department of State)
When Obama was young, children traveled as an addition to their parents’ passports.
Passport regulations required a photo of parent and child together, as well as a certified copy of a hospital birth certificate. State-issued IDs came much later.
If Obama was born in the United States, as everybody says, then there should be a photo of little Barack Obama with his mother, as well as a certified copy of his Hawaiian birth certificate in her file.
Surprise. There are no photos of little Barack Obama in the file. And of course, there is no birth certificate from any hospital in Hawaii.
I know the passport laws for children. Obama’s mother and I would be approximately the same age if she survived. I filled out the very same passport applications for my own daughter, three years after Obama’s mother took him to Jakarta. The laws were the same for both of us.
My daughter was born in an Army hospital in Japan in 1971, when my husband was in the Navy. I added her to my passport so I could bring her back to the United States.
I remember it like it was yesterday because my ex-husband complained about how complicated it was. We had to go to the hospital and get a certified copy of her birth certificate, re-take my passport photo with my daughter, crop it until it fit the requirements, and then go all the way to the US Consulate in Tokyo and stand in line. If there was anything the man hated, it was anything that cost him money or inconvenienced him.
I carried a joint passport for myself and my daughter through US Customs and Immigration in Hawaii. I can tell you from experience that if Obama’s mother tried to take her son through US Customs and Immigration in Hawaii without a joint passport for herself and her son, she would have been stopped.
The obvious question is, who took him through US Customs and Immigration and helped him board the plane in Hawaii? And who brought him back?
The only mention of little Barack Obama is when his mother tried to renew her passport at the US Consulate in Jakarta a few years later. We see evidence of that in the file.
She tried to trick the passport office. She went to the US Consulate in Jakarta and wrote “Barack Obama” in the section where you add your child. She thought, like we did, that they were going to add him to her passport, no questions asked.
They probably laughed and asked her how her son got to Jakarta without a US Passport.
When she failed to go get this Hawaiian birth certificate and retake her photo, the Passport Office crossed out his name.
She found herself stuck in Jakarta, trying to sneak her son back to the United States.
All Congress has to do is ask the Passport Legal Office to explain how Obama’s mother took him through US Customs and Immigration without a US passport. I don’t see that happening.
If there was a logical explanation, Obama should look forward to clearing his name. Or maybe we’ll get lucky, and he’ll just get on a helicopter and leave.
"Call me crazy?" . Okay. You're crazy. All of the above points are false. All of them.

Ottawa

#149844 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
My name be Eboneesha Hernandez-Jefferson, a African-Hispanic-American Girl who just got a award for bein the bess speler in class. I gots a 67% on the spelin text and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not bringin drugs to class, 5 points for not bringin guns to class, and 5 points for not gettin pregnut during the cemester.It be hard to beat a score of 120%.
White dude who sit nex to me is McGee from Jaxon Mizipy. He got a 94% on the text but no exter points on acount of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago.Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberuls for suportin afermative axion. You be showin da way to true eqwallity.I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor when Barrac take over da healfcare in dis contry..
If above is not a lying racist rant, then I just don't know what is. You can no more cap an active volcano than you can cap Rogue's racism and ignorance.

Ottawa

#149845 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
An Afghanistan diplomat visiting the US for the first time was being wined and dined by the State Department.
The diplomat was not used to the salt in American foods (French fries, cheeses, salami, anchovies, etc.) and was constantly sending his manservant Abdul to fetch him a glass of water.
Time and again, Abdul would scamper off and return with a glass of water, but then came the time when he returned empty handed.
"Abdul, you son of an ugly camel, where is my water?" demanded the diplomat.
"A thousand pardons, O Illustrious One," stammered the wretched Abdul.
"But a man is sitting on the well!"
Not racist at all, noooooo. as I just wrote a moment ago. Oh no. Er, Rogue, tell me why GWB sent American troops in harm's way in Afghanistan if this it what you think of ignorant Afghans drinking from the toilet.

Ottawa

#149846 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just in case you do not know what a Muslim toilet looks like.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Squat-toile...
That, ignorant racist fool, is what is called a Turkish toilet and can be seen all over the world except N. America, mostly in gas stations, though they are slowly disappering.
truman

Boise, ID

#149847 Apr 8, 2013
Someone someday should really do an indepth study on the psychological phenemonon known as 'Birthism'.
I really think that there is a connection between what I call 'Far Right Fixation' and other forms of Anti Social Psychopathy such as Sociopathic and Borderline Personality disorder.
Grandiousity,Narcism,Lack of Empathy,Magical Thinking,extremely selective orientation towards Objective Reality.
All halmarks of the latter.
I wish I were just being sarcastic but I really think there might be something to this.
Mental Illness or a malady of the soul?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#149848 Apr 8, 2013
Call me Crazy wrote:
It’s almost an insult to our intelligence, to ask us to believe that Obama is a US citizen. He has a schizophrenic timeline of unexplained foreign travel, a list of aliases, and uncomfortable friendships with communists and hostile governments.
We can drop this debate over his birth certificate because we have something even more valuable. We have his mother’s passport files.
Stanley Ann Dunham’s passport files were obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and then posted online.(Strunk v. US Department of State)
When Obama was young, children traveled as an addition to their parents’ passports.
Passport regulations required a photo of parent and child together, as well as a certified copy of a hospital birth certificate. State-issued IDs came much later.
If Obama was born in the United States, as everybody says, then there should be a photo of little Barack Obama with his mother, as well as a certified copy of his Hawaiian birth certificate in her file.
Surprise. There are no photos of little Barack Obama in the file. And of course, there is no birth certificate from any hospital in Hawaii....
I carried a joint passport for myself and my daughter through US Customs and Immigration in Hawaii. I can tell you from experience that if Obama’s mother tried to take her son through US Customs and Immigration in Hawaii without a joint passport for herself and her son, she would have been stopped.
The obvious question is, who took him through US Customs and Immigration and helped him board the plane in Hawaii? And who brought him back?
The only mention of little Barack Obama is when his mother tried to renew her passport at the US Consulate in Jakarta a few years later. We see evidence of that in the file.
She tried to trick the passport office. She went to the US Consulate in Jakarta and wrote “Barack Obama” in the section where you add your child. She thought, like we did, that they were going to add him to her passport, no questions asked.
They probably laughed and asked her how her son got to Jakarta without a US Passport.
When she failed to go get this Hawaiian birth certificate and retake her photo, the Passport Office crossed out his name.
She found herself stuck in Jakarta, trying to sneak her son back to the United States.
All Congress has to do is ask the Passport Legal Office to explain how Obama’s mother took him through US Customs and Immigration without a US passport. I don’t see that happening.
If there was a logical explanation, Obama should look forward to clearing his name. Or maybe we’ll get lucky, and he’ll just get on a helicopter and leave.
Just because a birther SAYS that there is no photo of Obama in the files does not mean that there is no photo of Obama in the files, and just because a birther SAYS that there is no birth certificate for Obama in the file does not mean that there is no birth certificate for Obama in the files.

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country both the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties and the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 by the DOH would all have to be lying, AND Obama’s relatives would have had to have had enough money and be willing to waste it sending their pregnant only daughter on a trip ALONE to a foreign country (since WND has proven that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961)—–when there were perfectly good hospitals in Hawaii.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#149849 Apr 8, 2013
Re: "All Congress has to do is ask the Passport Legal Office to explain how Obama’s mother took him through US Customs and Immigration without a US passport. I don’t see that happening."

Because it did not happen. Obama returned from Indonesia to attend high school in Hawaii ALONE. To do so he would either have had to have a foreign passport WITH A US VISA ON IT or his own US passport. Since there is absolutely no evidence of Obama having applied for a US visa in Jakarta (which would easily have been found by the US State Department during the eight years when the Bush Administration was in charge of the State Department) he must have traveled on a US passport.

If you really think that Obama COULD have been born in another country. You could answer the following questions:

I’ll bet that you know (but you may have forgotten) that the US government requires, and has long required, that a child being carried into the USA requires some kind of official travel document to be admitted. This is usually a US passport for the child. Or, it could be the fact that the child is entered on the mother’s US passport. Or, it could be a US visa for the child on a foreign passport. Without one of those, we would not let the child into the country.

(Sure, a child could be carried across the Mexican border, but Hawaii does not have a border with Mexico, so that can be eliminated as a possiblity.)

So, IF Obama really had been born in Kenya (or in any country other than the USA), he would have had to have one of those documents–wouldn’t he? His family would have had to show the passport, wouldn’t they? To show the passport, they would have had to have applied for the passport or the visa for Obama. And, if Obama really were born in Kenya (or another country), they would have had to have applied for it in the US consulate or embassy in that country, wouldn’t they?

Such applications are FILED by the US government. The documents exist in multiple files, the actual application itself, communication about it with Washington, entries in the passport file, entries in the application file, entries in the places where the child is carried into the USA. The Bush Administration was in charge of the State Department and the INS for eight years before Obama was elected. Don’t you think that they would have checked the claim that he was born outside the USA?

All they had to do was find one of those files and McCain would win the election.
Well, they never did. There is no such file.

So the question is, do you think that the Bush Administration was part of the plot?

Do you think that the files, the documents, the application for the documents, the communications about the documents were all lost or hidden? Remember, they are in multiple files, the file of the passport holder, the files of applications for passports, the files in the US embassy in foreign countries, the files in the State Department and those in the INS (which would have checked in Obama at an entry point if he had actually traveled in 1961)--–and yet no document has been found. Why not?

The absence of the travel document, plus the Hawaii birth certificate, plus the confirmation of the facts on the Hawaii birth certificate by THREE Republican (and several Democrat officials in Hawii) plus the notices in the Hawaii “Health Bureau Statistics” sections of the newspapers, which were sent to the papers ONLY by the DOH of Hawaii and only for births in Hawaii. How do you explain all that?

(The claim that the notices could have been placed by lying relatives turns out to be false because whenever there was a claim of a birth outside of a hospital, Hawaii insisted on a witness statement.)

So, how come there is no proof that Obama received a US travel document in 1961, but there is legal and factual proof that he was born in Hawaii?

Location hidden

#149850 Apr 8, 2013
George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam Hussein:
The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq . The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the Dictator’s footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate them.

Barack Hussein Obama speech, Sunday, May 1, 2011:
And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as I continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan . And finally, last week, I determined that I had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice. Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan .

Hubris (hu·bris), also hybris, means extreme haughtiness, pride or arrogance. Hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence or capabilities, especially when the person exhibiting it is in a position of power.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#149851 Apr 8, 2013
Expanding slightly on what I said above:

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country BOTH:(1) the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties and the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 by the DOH would ALL have to be lying (not to mention the teacher who wrote home to her father about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley), AND (2) Obama’s relatives would have had to have had enough money (and Obama’s American grandfather was only a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time; and his father came to Hawaii from Kenya on free flights) and be willing to waste it sending their pregnant only daughter on a trip ALONE to a foreign country (since WND has proven that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at high risk (the rate of stillbirths were high at the time)—–when there were perfectly good hospitals in Hawaii.

Location hidden

#149852 Apr 8, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "All Congress has to do is ask the Passport Legal Office to explain how Obama’s mother took him through US Customs and Immigration without a US passport. I don’t see that happening."
Because it did not happen. Obama returned from Indonesia to attend high school in Hawaii ALONE. To do so he would either have had to have a foreign passport WITH A US VISA ON IT or his own US passport. Since there is absolutely no evidence of Obama having applied for a US visa in Jakarta (which would easily have been found by the US State Department during the eight years when the Bush Administration was in charge of the State Department) he must have traveled on a US passport.
Very simple!!! All the passport office would have to say is that there is no record of her leaving or entering the United States during that period of time.
But the fact is the the U.S. Senate vetted Senator John McCain but did not even attempt to vetted Senator Obama.
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#149853 Apr 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Learn to Read is unable to read his troll instruction book.
Problems Rouge? None of your FauxCon heroes buying into your fable?
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#149854 Apr 8, 2013
Call me Crazy wrote:
ItÂ’s almost an insult to our intelligence, to ask us to believe that Obama is a US citizen. He has a schizophrenic timeline of unexplained foreign travel, a list of aliases, and uncomfortable friendships with communists and hostile governments.

We can drop this debate over his birth certificate because we have something even more valuable. We have his motherÂ’s passport files.

Stanley Ann DunhamÂ’s passport files were obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and then posted online.(Strunk v. US Department of State)

When Obama was young, children traveled as an addition to their parentsÂ’ passports.

Surprise. There are no photos of little Barack Obama in the file. And of course, there is no birth certificate from any hospital in Hawaii.

I know the passport laws for children. ObamaÂ’s mother and I would be approximately the same age if she survived. I filled out the very same passport applications for my own daughter, three years after ObamaÂ’s mother took him to Jakarta. The laws were the same for both of us.

My daughter was born in an Army hospital in Japan in 1971, when my husband was in the Navy. I added her to my passport so I could bring her back to the United States.

I remember it like it was yesterday because my ex-husband complained about how complicated it was. We had to go to the hospital and get a certified copy of her birth certificate, re-take my passport photo with my daughter, crop it until it fit the requirements, and then go all the way to the US Consulate in Tokyo and stand in line. If there was anything the man hated, it was anything that cost him money or inconvenienced him.

I carried a joint passport for myself and my daughter through US Customs and Immigration in Hawaii. I can tell you from experience that if ObamaÂ’s mother tried to take her son through US Customs and Immigration in Hawaii without a joint passport for herself and her son, she would have been stopped.

All Congress has to do is ask the Passport Legal Office to explain how ObamaÂ’s mother took him through US Customs and Immigration without a US passport. I donÂ’t see that happening.

If there was a logical explanation, Obama should look forward to clearing his name. Or maybe weÂ’ll get lucky, and heÂ’ll just get on a helicopter and leave.
Poor pathetic Birfoon. Even your spam has expired
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#149855 Apr 8, 2013
Re: "But the fact is the the U.S. Senate vetted Senator John McCain but did not even attempt to vetted Senator Obama. "

Because, duh, there was NO question about Obama being eligible because he was born in a US state, Hawaii. They "vetted" McCain because there was a question whether a person born outside of the 50 states was eligible to be president. They did not "vet" Obama because he was born inside a US state, Hawaii.

Re: "there is no record of her leaving or entering the United States during that period of time. "

Birthers would probably claim that she flew from Hawaii to Seattle and then went to Canada to give birth. But there is no proof that she went to Canada (and the Canadian government and Canadian hospitals would know), and there is no proof of her going to any other country either (and BTW, the Kenyan government said that it checked and that Obama certainly was not born there).

It is still irrational (to say the very least) to believe that Obama’s relatives had enough money (and his American grandparents were by no means rich. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank in 1961, and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) and were willing to waste it on sending their pregnant only daughter on a trip ALONE to a foreign country (since WND has proven that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at the risk of stillbirth (whose incidence was high at the time)—–when there were perfectly good hospitals in Hawaii.

Location hidden

#149856 Apr 8, 2013
truman wrote:
Someone someday should really do an indepth study on the psychological phenemonon known as 'Birthism'.
I really think that there is a connection between what I call 'Far Right Fixation' and other forms of Anti Social Psychopathy such as Sociopathic and Borderline Personality disorder.
Grandiousity,Narcism,Lack of Empathy,Magical Thinking,extremely selective orientation towards Objective Reality.
All halmarks of the latter.
I wish I were just being sarcastic but I really think there might be something to this.
Mental Illness or a malady of the soul?
And that means at least 40% of our population are ....? The one thing I have noticed is that people who study psychology did so initially to work on their own problems! Soooo, what do you diagnose yourself with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min EasyEed 1,262,014
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Michael Satterfield 100,205
Abby 7-28-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Mark 52,052
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr Lexus1985 1,698
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 5 hr Lexus1985 453
No reports of flash mobs recently? Because the... 5 hr Warning to tourists 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages