BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#149735 Apr 6, 2013
I'm stubborn. If it doesn't work, just google "Mississip ratifies 13 th amendment"

Mississippi Ratifies 13th Amendment 148 Years After Slavery ...

www.digtriad.com/.../Mississippi-Ratifies-13t... ...-
big daddy

Chicago Ridge, IL

#149737 Apr 6, 2013
Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
not funny!
become educated:
Of course it is all part of Obama’s plan to replace our Christian government with an atheist, communist Islamic state! He will lead us to the End of Days. It is written and it shall pass. If the liberals do not repent they shall taste the fear that only God’s own fire can bring. They will burn as the smell of Hell’s own sulfur pits chokes their last breaths. Hindu, Muslim, Catholic, Atheist and Democrat – you will all be judged and found lacking. You must RISE up against this so-called president. It is your only hope. I say “so-called” because, Barack Obama is NOT the president. I repeat Barack Obama is NOT the president. He did not recite the oath of office correctly, then he did not use a bible – probably had a Koran in his jacket pocket close to his heart. NO FILM of his second oath either. WHO KNOWS what he really swore to do. HE MIGHT have sworn allegiance to LENIN, SATAN, ALLAH or the NAACP
Quick, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh GET ON THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY.
It is obviously a conspiracy to subvert the American way of life and the will of Jesus.
He cannot prove that he is an American citizen by birth.
He is secretly a Muslim and took the oath today with his hand on the Koran.
The oath was not properly administered - HE WAS NOT SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT!!!!
Without the oath properly administered this is an unconstitutional cabal controlling our government.
WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THE GODLESS HORDES. THIS WAS A COUP
And the Birth Certificate scandal IS real. It is all part of the same Ultra-liberal constitutional coup. Obama was not eligible to become president and he was not administered the proper oath. So, THERE IS NO PRESIDENT. There is a shadowy behind the scenes ultra-liberal paramilitary group of gays and abortionists who have taken control of the nuclear codes. They will not rest until the American way of life as shown on Leave it to Beaver has been destroyed and only viewed fondly as decades old fiction.
This IS happening and it IS foretold in the Book of Revelation (only if you know the secret codes and meanings) BUT IT IS REAL.
What a bunch of CRAP... Obama said on a number of occasions that Jesus Christ is his Saviour and that Christ died for his (Obama's) sins. NO Muslim would say that. You people pontificate a lot of garbage. The BIBLE says if you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth... the BIBLE says if you acknowledge me before men I will acknowlede you before my father.....

It's incredible the amnount of bashingthis man has had to endure regarding his faith when he has already confessed Jesus Christ, but millions were willing to endorse a Mormon (a cult by the way), do your research!!!!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#149738 Apr 6, 2013
Big Daddy,
Do your own research.
The Mormons are a sect, not a cult.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149739 Apr 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
www.digtriad.com/.../Mississip pi-Ratifies-13t......- United States
Try again. If it doesn't work, the text I posted should do it.
Your link did not work but this one should!

February 18, 2013, 10:51 AM
After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slavery

The 13th Amendment to the Constitution, which abolished slavery, was ratified in 1865. Lawmakers in Mississippi, however, only got around to officially ratifying the amendment last month -- 148 years later -- thanks to the movie "Lincoln."

The state's historical oversight came to light after Mississippi resident Ranjan Batra saw the Steven Spielberg-directed film last November, the Clarion-Ledger reports.

After watching the film, which depicts the political fight to pass the 13th Amendment, Batra did some research. He learned that the amendment was ratified after three-fourths of the states backed it in December 1865. Four remaining states all eventually ratified the amendment -- except for Mississippi. Mississippi voted to ratify the amendment in 1995 but failed to make it official by notifying the U.S. Archivist.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57569880/...

Location hidden

#149740 Apr 6, 2013
But it is should also be noted is that from the end of Reconstruction until 1988 until 1992, all MS governors where DEMOCRATS. And it was fnally a REPUBLICAN controlled state government that made the repairs!!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governo...

Location hidden

#149741 Apr 6, 2013
big daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of CRAP... Obama said on a number of occasions that Jesus Christ is his Saviour and that Christ died for his (Obama's) sins. NO Muslim would say that. You people pontificate a lot of garbage. The BIBLE says if you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth... the BIBLE says if you acknowledge me before men I will acknowlede you before my father.....
It's incredible the amnount of bashingthis man has had to endure regarding his faith when he has already confessed Jesus Christ, but millions were willing to endorse a Mormon (a cult by the way), do your research!!!!
Do you know when Obama is lying is when his mouth is open. What Obama says and what he means are two different things.
Obama promised in January 2009 that he would get us out of both Iraq and Afghanistan and close GITMO within ONE year yet we are still there and GITMO is still open.
He also said he would cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term in office!!!

But you Libtards will claim that he really meant to but if it was not for those evil Republicans!!!

Location hidden

#149742 Apr 6, 2013
You see, to Libtards, it is not the results that count, it is that they tried. In 1977 Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter want more poor people to own homes so they passed the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977. And that did not work as well as the Libtards had expected so in 1994 Bill Klinton sign the Riegle-Neal Interstate Banking and Branching Efficiency Act of 1994 which it made it real easy for minorities to sue banks.
And the lawyer Barrack Obama represented over 200 home loan mortgage applicants and every time the banks knew they would loose so they settled giving these "poor" people zero-down, sub-prime loans. And this cause the housing bubble and like any bubble it burst and you Libtards blamed the evil banks!!!

Location hidden

#149743 Apr 6, 2013
Sooooo, what does Obama want to do now? Why he has requested that the banks help "poor" people by homes again and the DoJ has informed the banks that if they get into trouble this time, they will not be prosecuted!!!
Repeating the same mistakes over and over again and expecting different results is loonacy!!!!

Location hidden

#149744 Apr 6, 2013
Barrack Obama is the most incompetent president since Jimmy Carter and the most corrupt since Woodrow Wilson!!!!

Signs of Solyndra? Fisker Lays Off 75 Percent of Employees - By MATTHEW MOSK | ABC News –

The government-backed electric car company Fisker Automotive laid off about 160 workers Friday, or roughly 75 percent of the automaker's staff, as it has struggled to find financial backing that would allow it to continue building its high concept clean cars.
The layoff announcement came as the innovative start up faces a looming repayment on a loan from the U.S. Department of Energy, and as reports have swirled that it could be preparing to file for bankruptcy. As with the failed solar firm Solyndra, the green car company was once an early pick by the Obama Administration to be part of America's clean energy future. The Obama Energy Department had approved Fisker for a government loan up to $529 million.
Stunned workers filed out of Fisker's Anaheim headquarters Friday morning with their belongings in boxes. One told ABC News that the employees had no advance notice the layoffs were coming, and they were told they would received no severance.
Among Fisker employees, the worker said, there was an overwhelming sense of sadness Friday that even after building a new, environmentally-focused line of gracefully-designed, high-end American cars, they had not been able to find financial success.
READ: Is Fisker Headed for a Solyndra-Like Collapse?
http://gma.yahoo.com/signs-solyndra-fisker-la...

Ottawa

#149745 Apr 6, 2013
big daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a put-on, big daddy, a put-on and a well-done one too I may add.

Ottawa

#149746 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link did not work but this one should!
February 18, 2013, 10:51 AM
After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slavery
The 13th Amendment to the Constitution, which abolished slavery, was ratified in 1865. Lawmakers in Mississippi, however, only got around to officially ratifying the amendment last month -- 148 years later -- thanks to the movie "Lincoln."
The state's historical oversight came to light after Mississippi resident Ranjan Batra saw the Steven Spielberg-directed film last November, the Clarion-Ledger reports.
After watching the film, which depicts the political fight to pass the 13th Amendment, Batra did some research. He learned that the amendment was ratified after three-fourths of the states backed it in December 1865. Four remaining states all eventually ratified the amendment -- except for Mississippi. Mississippi voted to ratify the amendment in 1995 but failed to make it official by notifying the U.S. Archivist.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57569880/...
I realise it didn't work as sometimes originators, I believe, do not want their link transferred. Anyhow, it's why I poste the exact same thing you just did or facsimile thereof.(before you did, but you don't read past the first sentence still, I see)

Ottawa

#149747 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But it is should also be noted is that from the end of Reconstruction until 1988 until 1992, all MS governors where DEMOCRATS. And it was fnally a REPUBLICAN controlled state government that made the repairs!!!!
C'mon, since the late 50a, dems have morphed into Repubs. Lincoln would die before belonging to today's republican party. Do you really think that the great man would even rub shoulders or give the time of day to the likes of Romney, Ryan, Palin, Trump, Bachmann, Limbaugh? You really think he would?

And Repubs had to be reminded that the thing had not been ratified.

Ottawa

#149748 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know when Obama is lying is when his mouth is open. What Obama says and what he means are two different things.
Obama promised in January 2009 that he would get us out of both Iraq and Afghanistan and close GITMO within ONE year yet we are still there and GITMO is still open.
He also said he would cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term in office!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SaQUU2ZL6D8XX
But you Libtards will claim that he really meant to but if it was not for those evil Republicans!!!
You posted the exact same crap a week ago, practically word for word. And it was shot down by yours truly and much more eloquently by either Poppo or Learn to Read, or both.

"There are WMDs in Iraq". Is that a lie or the truth?

Ottawa

#149749 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You see, to Libtards, it is not the results that count, it is that they tried. In 1977 Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter want more poor people to own homes so they passed the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977. And that did not work as well as the Libtards had expected so in 1994 Bill Klinton sign the Riegle-Neal Interstate Banking and Branching Efficiency Act of 1994 which it made it real easy for minorities to sue banks.
And the lawyer Barrack Obama represented over 200 home loan mortgage applicants and every time the banks knew they would loose so they settled giving these "poor" people zero-down, sub-prime loans. And this cause the housing bubble and like any bubble it burst and you Libtards blamed the evil banks!!!
At least the third time you've posted this lie, and twice it's been debunked. Carter's great plan was abused and utilized by GWB and his mortgage, bank and broker cronies to circumvent the system. Carter did not make a law that said "Ye shall loan bushels of money to people without finding out if they have a job, a salary and making sure there is no credit check". I even parabled it for you : " Don't blame the city for installng a traffic light if drivers ignore the red light it and have accidents".

Ottawa

#149750 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sooooo, what does Obama want to do now? Why he has requested that the banks help "poor" people by homes again and the DoJ has informed the banks that if they get into trouble this time, they will not be prosecuted!!!
Repeating the same mistakes over and over again and expecting different results is loonacy!!!!
Not enough to post lies and fabrications (remember the puffers?), you now pretend to read Obama's mind? Yup,the birther telegraph will spread it around, it'll come back to you and you'll pronounce it gospel.

Ottawa

#149751 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And it matters not if they were dems or repubs, fascists, communists or Martians, Rogue, these are just plain special "folk" from the deep south who, 148 years earlier, sacrificed 400,000 of their own plus 450,000 Union soldiers plus millions of wounded and maimed for the sake of wanting to keep slavery alive. I'm surprised they only waited 148 years.

Location hidden

#149752 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
C'mon, since the late 50a, dems have morphed into Repubs. Lincoln would die before belonging to today's republican party. Do you really think that the great man would even rub shoulders or give the time of day to the likes of Romney, Ryan, Palin, Trump, Bachmann, Limbaugh? You really think he would?
And Repubs had to be reminded that the thing had not been ratified.
Oh here we go again. Dems became Republican and Republican became Democrats and, ergo, Lincoln was a Democrat!!! Oh wow, is that some goo shit you just smoked. Like Moui Wowwy!!!!

Location hidden

#149753 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
At least the third time you've posted this lie, and twice it's been debunked. Carter's great plan was abused and utilized by GWB and his mortgage, bank and broker cronies to circumvent the system. Carter did not make a law that said "Ye shall loan bushels of money to people without finding out if they have a job, a salary and making sure there is no credit check". I even parabled it for you : " Don't blame the city for installng a traffic light if drivers ignore the red light it and have accidents".
The banks were forced to by laws passed under Bill Klinton during his first two years in office, If the banks did not make loans to black people,,,,, they were RACIST!!! And now Obama is arm twisting the banks to do the same damn thing!!!
I have a novel idea. You save up enough to put 20% down on the house and then you might be a good loan risk!!!

Location hidden

#149754 Apr 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
You posted the exact same crap a week ago, practically word for word. And it was shot down by yours truly and much more eloquently by either Poppo or Learn to Read, or both.
"There are WMDs in Iraq". Is that a lie or the truth?
Well here it is again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

But what is funny is that they did not find the WMD in Iraq that Bush said was there and you claim he LIED and then you claim Obama did not lie!!!

Location hidden

#149755 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Not enough to post lies and fabrications (remember the puffers?), you now pretend to read Obama's mind? Yup,the birther telegraph will spread it around, it'll come back to you and you'll pronounce it gospel.
Well then, prove the Obama "puffers" aren't real!!!
What was Kal Penn doing in Dupont Cir. in DC after midnight??? There is only one reason and you know it.
Oh, I use to live in Alexandria, VA and use to make deliveries in Georgetown. But I had no reason to be in Dupont Cir. after the Sun set.
Yep, after all these years, The Blossom Shop is still there.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Blossom-Sh...
Only a half mile from where Fort Hunt High School use to be too! And a half mile from 2232 Candlewood Dr. where the house we use to live in is.
Oh, when we moved in in 1967 the trim was painted red and my father I I painted it green. When I saw the house last about four years ago it still had green trim. And I seriously doubt the red carpet is still in the house though.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2232-Candle...
Worth about $500K today. I wonder what my parents paid for it in 1967?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min RealDave 1,110,272
is there any girl frm ghaziabad .... 25 min ayush11gupta 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min scirocco 69,405
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Kristy 46,750
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bruce and Larry 49,885
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,519
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr andet1987 4,726
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE